• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

So far I haven't got any rare Blades, this bothers me just a bit since I am still in the early chapters of the game, has anyone got any of the rare Blades?
This also reminds me I am going to buy the expansion pass too.
I've gotten 4 rare cores but no rare blades from them.

It's annoying me more than I thought but the common blades are fun.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one who liked Age of Ultron.
My big problem is that they took Ultron, one of the arch-enemies of the Avengers as a whole (and the only one that they can legally use, since Kang the Conqueror is tied up with the Fantastic Four), and rather than making him an intimidating threat like in the comics or Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, they turned him into a literal walking quip machine.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
But please buy the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pro Controller not only because it is rad...
It fixes the frickin D pad!
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/7h3h6a/psa_with_the_release_of_the_xeno_controller/
I am definitely gonna buy it tomorrow.
I'd like to get the new Pro Controller (my current one's D-Pad can sometimes be a problem with Puyo Puyo Tetris) but those suckers ain't cheap and I have no need to own a second one.

I'm just going to have to live with what I got.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
So far I haven't got any rare Blades, this bothers me just a bit since I am still in the early chapters of the game, has anyone got any of the rare Blades?
This also reminds me I am going to buy the expansion pass too.
I'm only past the first chapter and summoned a generic Blade from my first Core Crystal. So I wouldn't say I'm far enough.

Hope you feel better, nobody should lose any pet regardless of species.
Thanks Champ. Same thing goes for everyone else who sent their condolences. I loved those fish as if they are my own children and the living fish I have left thought of them as great friends. Far from the first time it happened, but it never feels good to see a body float to the top of the water, devoid of life.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I've gotten 4 rare cores but no rare blades from them.

It's annoying me more than I thought but the common blades are fun.
Now I can understand why some media complain the rare Blades are too hard to get at least the good news is that I can grind for rare core crystals in Xenoblade.
I'd like to get the new Pro Controller (my current one's D-Pad can sometimes be a problem with Puyo Puyo Tetris) but those suckers ain't cheap and I have no need to own a second one.

I'm just going to have to live with what I got.
I still need to put a disclaimer that even though this is from reddit I still haven't got it myself.
This news just sort of made me want to buy the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pro Controller even more.
I'm only past the first chapter and summoned a generic Blade from my first Core Crystal. So I wouldn't say I'm far enough.
I'm only on chapter 2 for only 8 hours of game time.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Also I do have a Switch and will post my friend code soon

Chrono.

Ever read what a Yugioh card archetype is based on and go "this is just a weird crossover fanfic" because.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So, do you guys think there's any truth to the Dark Souls on Switch rumors?

D

Deleted member

Watched Murder on the Orient Express today.
I've always wanted to read an Agatha Christie novel but I don't have the motivation to read in general so this was the next best thing. Mystery has always been my favorite story genre.
It's really ****ing good, go watch it you nerds.
It's also nice that this thread hasn't changed much since a few months ago.
Are you telling the ****post quality hasn't gone down?
You know, I'm offended, I do everything I can to make sure this thread goes lower by the day with my low-quality ****posts
So. According to some peeps here I chat with I scream too much
CAN YOU BLAME ME I GOT ****ING PEPSI MAN, BLOOD STALK, BELIAL ATROCIOUS AND GODDAMN DEVILMAN AAAAAAAAA
I have never even heard you talk but I can already tell that they're right and yeah, I can blame you
You're, like, a little bit late to this revelation
Reminder that Ultron only needed like 3 minutes in the internet to decide that humanity must end.
I'm pretty sure we all agree to that we just don't have the means to do it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Aww for ****s sake, I killed a stink bug right next to my bed. God damn it.

...why does it smell like apple cinnamon ferbreeze?

Chrono.

Well I got my first Rare Blade.

Her name's Azami and she's a creepy marionette with a big ass gun.

Yeah this works for me.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Super Mario Odyssey is over now, Super Blargg Odyssey begins here:
(Endgame Spoilers)
upload_2017-12-2_23-8-11.png

upload_2017-12-2_23-32-8.png

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I just finished chapter two and then I later fight a level 12 unique Monster at Gormott, that unique monster wasn't hard to fight but since it was a unique monster it took a lot of time to take it down.

It later dropped two common core crystals (I think) and guess what?

Nia got Reyn.... no... Gorg... what a bland name...
As for Rex... OH MY AEGIS!!!!!!!
It's FLOREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Also ...
He's definitely a trap, I can tell... from his voice...
I repeat... he's a trap...

Her name's Azami and she's a creepy marionette with a big *** gun.

Yeah this works for me.
Got not only one... but TWO rare Blades within 10 hours with my Xenoblade 2 gameplay, not to shabby.

Also... characters talk when day goes to night and vice versa, this is new...

That said seems that you can't switch Blades to different drivers... that made me wonder if I can get two same rare blades for different drivers or not...

Still need to get Nyutsu and Finch...
Not to mention they always made those controllers RARE!!!!

Still I think I can still get them... just need to go out of town...

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I just finished chapter two and then I later fight a level 12 unique Monster at Gormott, that unique monster wasn't hard to fight but since it was a unique monster it took a lot of time to take it down.

It later dropped two common core crystals (I think) and guess what?

Nia got Reyn.... no... Gorg... what a bland name...

Also ...
He's definitely a trap, I can tell... from his voice...
I repeat... he's a trap...
[CODE RED. WE HAVE A TRAP. I REPEAT, WE HAVE A TRAP]

So wait is it a boy or girl? Because the wiki still says girl

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, it seems certain user's interest in the game has increased. Lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Gohan and Piccolo episode was the ****. Hell, Most of the U7 team put in work, it was great.

Gohan saving Piccolo, and Goku/Gohan's Kamehameha's cutting back and forth. The Androids getting into the speeches. And even the U2 and U6 having final some interesting final attacks.

Seriously 10/10 episode for me, one of my favorites for DBS, even if the animation was just solid.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Heading to Disneyland tomorrow morning and I'm very excited.

The family trips I've had there in the past few years have went pretty smoothly overall so I'm hoping this one does as well.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*keks at Necrozma's nerfed catch rate by catching it with a Beast Ball*

*Lunala keks at me when I try to do the same thing to it*

Ivander

Smash Legend

Her name's Azami and she's a creepy marionette with a big *** gun.

Yeah this works for me.
Creepy? Check. Marionette-like? Check. Probably crazy? Check.
Big Ass Gun? Not quite check, but close enough. And she almost shoots you with it. And yes, she's one of your teammates.
Didn't think I'd get brought back to a time when I was still interested in Phantasy Star Online 2. Than reality about Sega's localisation team eventually came back.

Edit: @Shishœ Since I know you're a fan of Lyon, he's getting some new FECipher cards.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It had a poor showing of my favorite Avengers Villain. He also had a weaker design, considering both Deadpool, Spider-Man, and even Venom pulled off Pupiless eyes well, the same could have been for Ultron. Though that'd due to Whedon's quippy writing. I also didn't like that this time he was made by Stark.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
So, do you guys think there's any truth to the Dark Souls on Switch rumors?
Hasn't that been a rumour for the better part of a year?

I think it's totally possible. From was listed as a 3rd party partner and Namco certainly seems behind the Switch.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Hasn't that been a rumour for the better part of a year?

I think it's totally possible. From was listed as a 3rd party partner and Namco certainly seems behind the Switch.
That is true. Doesn't Namco own the Dark Souls series while Demons' Souls and Bloodbourne are Sony?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
[CODE RED. WE HAVE A TRAP. I REPEAT, WE HAVE A TRAP]

So wait is it a boy or girl? Because the wiki still says girl
Wiki is not always right...
I already said I only hear it from his voice... it's still too obvious...
Well, it seems certain user's interest in the game has increased. Lol
More on the contrary if I do say so myself but yeah...

Also after sleeping in the Inn to level up the dialogue between Rex and Floren was a bit... weird...

Floren: Good morning! How did ya sleep?
Rex: *Yawn*... I sleep like a baby...

Oh yeah, the best part of XC2 is I heard a lot of XC quote from different characters.

Nia: Not bad, not bad at all
Rex: Whatcha playing at?
Floren: it won't be long now...

Also... this Nia quote is... interesting
Nia activating her special arts: Heeee....yayayayaya!!!!!

Im hoping its a boy trap because that means it would go into the pro list right under "the games music"
Floren is a boy... that looks like a girl...

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
"and another thing. Chrommmmmmmmmmmm is a goooood guy. He would be great in Codename SSSSSSSSSSSSssssteam

*whispers*He has such nice hair"
. This is one of the funniest posts I have seen in this site. Well done sir! I laughed way to much at it.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You have my attention. Reveal to me this Floren, that I might rate his trappiness.
See it for yourself...

Also watch his summon intro... full... in English... it was awkward...

Last edited:

Chrono.

Xenoblade 2 just lost a lot of points for me.

You can't keep Pyra in her cute hoodie ):

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Made enough progress through UltraSun that I am now right before the Pokemon League.

Current team:

Picture taken right after finishing Mount Lanakila.

Here's how all the major battles went:

Fairy Trial:

For this trial, Mina tasks you to to talk to the past Trial Captains, fight them, and claim a colored petal from each of them. At first, I had trouble finding Ilima, but then I talked to Mina again after she initiated the trial, and she mentioned to go to Route 2 first and talk to the Trial Guides, for they will give pointers to where the Trial Captains currently are. The Trial Guide at Route 2 then told me to go to Hau'oli Cementary to find Ilima. Sure enough, he was there, and I had to battle him. Battle was pretty easy. Not much to say. He then took me to Lush Jungle, where Mallow and Lana were waiting for. You can choose which of the two you want to fight, and they'll both give you their petals. They then take you to Kiawe's location, you fight Kiawe, and then he gives you the petal. He takes you to Hokulani Observatory, and the process repeats itself with Sophocles. Sophocles then takes you to the Aether House where Acerola is waiting, but Nanu is there instead and he gives you the petal automatically without having to fight you. You then head back to Mina's house so that she makes the flower, and then Totem Ribombee is summoned.

Let me put it this way: A Steel-type Pokemon is your best bet against Ribombee. Fire-types are not a good idea at all. Why? One of its Ally Pokemon it can summon is Pelipper... with Drizzle. Yep, forget about using Fire-types. Also, Ribombee can summon Blissey as its Ally Pokemon. That Blissey knows Heal Pulse, and it will use the same strategy of healing Ribombee using it just like Alolomola did with Totem Wishiwashi in Sun/Moon. Totem Ribombee also knows Quiver Dance, which is devastating when combined with its Z-powered stats.

Luckily for me, this battle was over in a turn, but that was because I was rather overleveled and had a Steel-type. Ribombee managed to outpaced Mikasa and deliver a very powerful Bug Buzz to it that Mikasa still managed to survive, but one Iron Head was all that it took to take it out.

Grand Trial vs Hapu:

Largely the same battle from Sun/Moon, except now a Golurk replaces her Alolan Dugtrio and the battle takes place on Exeggutor Island instead of the entrance to Vast Poni Canyon.

I was still quite over leveled, so Makoto managed to knock out three of her Pokemon quite easily. Rem took care of the Gastrodon at the end.

3rd Battle vs Gladion:

Same battle from Sun/Moon, except Zoroark replaces his Weavile.

Seems like leading with Siegfried thinking that its higher level would do well against a lower leveled Crobat wasn't the best option, as Siegfried went down to a single Acrobatics attack in one go. Mikasa had to intervene with a Stone Edge to finish Crobat off. Silvally was able to have an answer to Rem, so I switched into Sirius to finish the job. Next came his Zoroark, which I thought was his Lucario because of the Illusion ability. It became clear it was Zoroark when it used Night Daze. Luckily, one Flamethrower took out Zoroark quite nicely. Last but not least was Gladion's Lucario, and Siegfried took care of it with a single Close Combat. A fun fight, if I do say so myself!

Catching Necrozma and Solgaleo:

Both only took one Quick Ball and that was it. They really lowered Necrozma's catch rate from the last game.

Story updates:

For what it was worth, the Fairy Trial was a nostalgic ride by revisiting the past Trial Captains. When arriving at Hau'oli Cementary, Hau runs into with his now fully evolved starter and mentions he has been doing a lot of training to prepare for a big battle against you. Several of the Trial Captains allude to Hau, noting how he has been doing some extensive training in Mahalo Trial and even managed to beat his grandfather in an all-out battle to prepare for his greatest battle yet.

I had a chuckle with Lana and Mallow's peace as they mentioned "Don't you want to be accompanied by some pretty girls on your way to meet Kiawe," and when we meet Kiawe again, we learn that he has plans on making the photo-bombing Hiker the next Trial Captain. At Hokulani Observatory, we see Molayne parting ways with Sophocles, who is rather upset about it, but he decides to stay to watch the battle between you and Sophocles.

When you arrive at the Aether House to meet Acerola again, Guzma is waiting outside. He apologizes for all that happened prior, and Hau shows up. Hau brings up how everyone in Team Skull looks up to Guzma for his strength as a trainer. Guzma also reveals that his Golisopod was his first Pokemon, which he met when it was only a Wimpod, and this was long before he started doing the Island Trials. Not much of a surprise since many head cannons imagined little Guzma with a Wimpod, but hey, nice to have official confirmation! Guzma gives you the Grip Claw before leaving.

When you enter Aether House, Acerola isn't there, but you witness a cute scene where Nanu is teaching the little kids how to do the Dark-type Z-move pose.

After beating Totem Ribombee, Hala is seen talking with Hapu before you are told to go to Exeguttor Island. I guess he was giving Hapu some advice regarding Kahuna lifestyles now that she finally became one herself.

After fighting Gladion, Gladion does not state how Lillie sees you as the best trainer in the world. Instead, he mentions that her and Nebby are waiting at Mahalo Trail. When you get back there, you see Nebby and her at the front of the bridge. She tells you that Necrozma needs to be near Nebby in order for it to ease its pain, hence why she wants you to catch Debby. Thus, Mahalo Trail is where you can catch Solgaleo/Lunala in USUM. After catching the legendary, Lillie's dialogue following the scene is basically the same from Sun/Moon at the conclusion of the Altar events.

I then went back to Ten Carat Hill to get the Flynium-Z. Upon getting it, Kahili randomly shows up without introducing herself just yo show you how to use its Z-move. Okay...

Now Mount Lanakila was where things get interesting. One major change that I really liked about it is that there are now multiple trainers present throughout it. This makes the mountain feel like an actual Victory Road like it was supposed to be. In the Sun/Moon games, it felt lacking not to run into trainers on the way up to the Pokemon League, so I'm glad they fixed it. It is also in Mount Lanakila where you find the TM for Poison Jab now.

They changed up the layout in some parts of the mountain too. There's a point where you go temporarily outside to fight two double battles against a few Black Belts. After that, you run into a crater where Necrozma is waiting. It is there where you can catch it, but you do have the option of avoiding it since there is a path to the right. When you catch Necrozma, Colress shows up to tell you about the devices he was creating: the N-Solarizer and the N-Lunarizer, the two items that allow Necrozma to transform into Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings forms respectively. You also get the UltraNecrozmium Z upon catching Necrozma.

When you finally reach the summit of the mountain, Hau does not show up to challenge you to one final battle. Kukui is still present at the entrance to give you his brief speech about his past Pokemon League experience and how he looks forward to seeing how you will approach the League, but once he leaves, a heart-warming scene takes place.

Your starter suddenly comes out of its Pokeball, and you two have a cute little exchange. You are then treated to this:

You and your starter Pokemon reflect on the memories leading up to this point as the two of you face the Pokemon League entrance. Sadly, there are no flashbacks in this scene, but it was still nice scene nonetheless.

Time to challenge the Elite Four!

Last edited:

Chrono.

Made enough progress through UltraSun that I am now right before the Pokemon League.

Current team:

Picture taken right after finishing Mount Lanakila.

Here's how all the major battles went:

Fairy Trial:

For this trial, Mina tasks you to to talk to the past Trial Captains, fight them, and claim a colored petal from each of them. At first, I had trouble finding Ilima, but then I talked to Mina again after she initiated the trial, and she mentioned to go to Route 2 first and talk to the Trial Guides, for they will give pointers to where the Trial Captains currently are. The Trial Guide at Route 2 then told me to go to Hau'oli Cementary to find Ilima. Sure enough, he was there, and I had to battle him. Battle was pretty easy. Not much to say. He then took me to Lush Jungle, where Mallow and Lana were waiting for. You can choose which of the two you want to fight, and they'll both give you their petals. They then take you to Kiawe's location, you fight Kiawe, and then he gives you the petal. He takes you to Hokulani Observatory, and the process repeats itself with Sophocles. Sophocles then takes you to the Aether House where Acerola is waiting, but Nanu is there instead and he gives you the petal automatically without having to fight you. You then head back to Mina's house so that she makes the flower, and then Totem Ribombee is summoned.

Let me put it this way: A Steel-type Pokemon is your best bet against Ribombee. Fire-types are not a good idea at all. Why? One of its Ally Pokemon it can summon is Pelipper... with Drizzle. Yep, forget about using Fire-types. Also, Ribombee can summon Blissey as its Ally Pokemon. That Blissey knows Heal Pulse, and it will use the same strategy of healing Ribombee using it just like Alolomola did with Totem Wishiwashi in Sun/Moon. Totem Ribombee also knows Quiver Dance, which is devastating when combined with its Z-powered stats.

Luckily for me, this battle was over in a turn, but that was because I was rather overleveled and had a Steel-type. Ribombee managed to outpaced Mikasa and deliver a very powerful Bug Buzz to it that Mikasa still managed to survive, but one Iron Head was all that it took to take it out.

Grand Trial vs Hapu:

Largely the same battle from Sun/Moon, except now a Golurk replaces her Alolan Dugtrio and the battle takes place on Exeggutor Island instead of the entrance to Vast Poni Canyon.

I was still quite over leveled, so Makoto managed to knock out three of her Pokemon quite easily. Rem took care of the Gastrodon at the end.

3rd Battle vs Gladion:

Same battle from Sun/Moon, except Zoroark replaces his Weavile.

Seems like leading with Siegfried thinking that its higher level would do well against a lower leveled Crobat wasn't the best option, as Siegfried went down to a single Acrobatics attack in one go. Mikasa had to intervene with a Stone Edge to finish Crobat off. Silvally was able to have an answer to Rem, so I switched into Sirius to finish the job. Next came his Zoroark, which I thought was his Lucario because of the Illusion ability. It became clear it was Zoroark when it used Night Daze. Luckily, one Flamethrower took out Zoroark quite nicely. Last but not least was Gladion's Lucario, and Siegfried took care of it with a single Close Combat. A fun fight, if I do say so myself!

Catching Necrozma and Solgaleo:

Both only took one Quick Ball and that was it. They really lowered Necrozma's catch rate from the last game.

Story updates:

For what it was worth, the Fairy Trial was a nostalgic ride by revisiting the past Trial Captains. When arriving at Hau'oli Cementary, Hau runs into with his now fully evolved starter and mentions he has been doing a lot of training to prepare for a big battle against you. Several of the Trial Captains allude to Hau, noting how he has been doing some extensive training in Mahalo Trial and even managed to beat his grandfather in an all-out battle to prepare for his greatest battle yet.

I had a chuckle with Lana and Mallow's peace as they mentioned "Don't you want to be accompanied by some pretty girls on your way to meet Kiawe," and when we meet Kiawe again, we learn that he has plans on making the photo-bombing Hiker the next Trial Captain. At Hokulani Observatory, we see Molayne parting ways with Sophocles, who is rather upset about it, but he decides to stay to watch the battle between you and Sophocles.

When you arrive at the Aether House to meet Acerola again, Guzma is waiting outside. He apologizes for all that happened prior, and Hau shows up. Hau brings up how everyone in Team Skull looks up to Guzma for his strength as a trainer. Guzma also reveals that his Golisopod was his first Pokemon, which he met when it was only a Wimpod, and this was long before he started doing the Island Trials. Not much of a surprise since many head cannons imagined little Guzma with a Wimpod, but hey, nice to have official confirmation! Guzma gives you the Grip Claw before leaving.

When you enter Aether House, Acerola isn't there, but you witness a cute scene where Nanu is teaching the little kids how to do the Dark-type Z-move pose.

After beating Totem Ribombee, Hala is seen talking with Hapu before you are told to go to Exeguttor Island. I guess he was giving Hapu some advice regarding Kahuna lifestyles now that she finally became one herself.

After fighting Gladion, Gladion does not state how Lillie sees you as the best trainer in the world. Instead, he mentions that her and Nebby are waiting at Mahalo Trail. When you get back there, you see Nebby and her at the front of the bridge. She tells you that Necrozma needs to be near Nebby in order for it to ease its pain, hence why she wants you to catch Debby. Thus, Mahalo Trail is where you can catch Solgaleo/Lunala in USUM. After catching the legendary, Lillie's dialogue following the scene is basically the same from Sun/Moon at the conclusion of the Altar events.

I then went back to Ten Carat Hill to get the Flynium-Z. Upon getting it, Kahili randomly shows up without introducing herself just yo show you how to use its Z-move. Okay...

Now Mount Lanakila was where things get interesting. One major change that I really liked about it is that there are now multiple trainers present throughout it. This makes the mountain feel like an actual Victory Road like it was supposed to be. In the Sun/Moon games, it felt lacking not to run into trainers on the way up to the Pokemon League, so I'm glad they fixed it. It is also in Mount Lanakila where you find the TM for Poison Jab now.

They changed up the layout in some parts of the mountain too. There's a point where you go temporarily outside to fight two double battles against a few Black Belts. After that, you run into a crater where Necrozma is waiting. It is there where you can catch it, but you do have the option of avoiding it since there is a path to the right. When you catch Necrozma, Colress shows up to tell you about the devices he was creating: the N-Solarizer and the N-Lunarizer, the two items that allow Necrozma to transform into Dusk Mane/Dawn Wings forms respectively. You also get the UltraNecrozmium Z upon catching Necrozma.

When you finally reach the summit of the mountain, Hau does not show up to challenge you to one final battle. Kukui is still present at the entrance to give you his brief speech about his past Pokemon League experience and how he looks forward to seeing how you will approach the League, but once he leaves, a heart-warming scene takes place.

Your starter suddenly comes out of its Pokeball, and you two have a cute little exchange. You are then treated to this:

You and your starter Pokemon reflect on the memories leading up to this point as the two of you face the Pokemon League entrance. Sadly, there are no flashbacks in this scene, but it was still nice scene nonetheless.

Time to challenge the Elite Four!
I actually went to get the Flyium Z as soon as I got access to 10 Carat Hill, I thought you would get scenes like that for the rest of the non trial Z-moves, but alas that proved to be not the case and it was obvious they just wanted to shoehorn Kahili somewhere

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Eat a super pooper scooper, Nebby.

>5 times caught
>5 times Syncronizer failed
>Like 80 Beast Balls used (based soft reset)
>No shakey shakey even when I froze it.
>****er escaped from the Moon Ball
>45 catch rate suddenly is hard
>Failed attempt because a Crunch critted.
>Moongeist Beam crits after I just used a X Sp. Def
>Mahina Pea!
>Night Daze hits once and my accuraccy ****ing dies for 4 turns
>3 consecutive Moongeist Beams
>Forgot Roto Catch exists until the 6th attempt.
>GET IN THE ULTRA BEAST BALL NEBBY
>Finally a Modest in a Beast Ball
>Save like a plinko
>Forgot the IVs
>Opens Serebii calculator
>19 Sp. Atk. IVs

Forever with Necrozma.

Chrono.

Eat a super pooper scooper, Nebby.

>5 times caught
>5 times Syncronizer failed
>Like 80 Beast Balls used (based soft reset)
>No shakey shakey even when I froze it.
>****er escaped from the Moon Ball
>45 catch rate suddenly is hard
>Failed attempt because a Crunch critted.
>Moongeist Beam crits after I just used a X Sp. Def
>Mahina Pea!
>Night Daze hits once and my accuraccy ****ing dies for 4 turns
>3 consecutive Moongeist Beams
>Forgot Roto Catch exists until the 6th attempt.
>GET IN THE ULTRA BEAST BALL NEBBY
>Finally a Modest in a Beast Ball
>Save like a plinko
>Forgot the IVs
>Opens Serebii calculator
>19 Sp. Atk. IVs

Forever with Necrozma.
The mistake was saving smh.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Wow, I got the same rare blade for Rex... And he's definitely a trap, that intro cutscene made me so uncomfortable. But he has a really cool weapon! It's just a ball, but seeing Rex playing volleyball, soccer and slam dunking enemies is so awesome! I'll be using him for now. (Where is my Kos-Mos Monolith, I want her now)

Also the combat gets way better when you finally get 3 party members, so dynamic, I'm really enjoying myself right now. There's still a lot of things I don't know how work, but I'll figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom