• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh boy. Turns out that the recent update to my phone has cause it to be unable to accept my password. Basically, I can't do anything on it, including FEHeroes and my 2nd F/GO account. So far, the only way that's fixed it is by doing a Factory Reset. And I don't want to do that since I don't want to lose my two accounts. So I have to wait for a while to see if BLU finds a solution without having to Factory Wipe.
Either way, while I do have an iPad to do FEHeroes, the main problem is that iPad and Android don't share Orbs across the same account. Basically, I can't bring the 70-80 Orbs over and be able to keep the Orbs I get consistent. My Orbs are going to be a mess unless the phone problem is fixed soon.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I know thats petty of me
Im sorryy :034:
Hey... if you really don't want to buy the game (No matter what reason is), then tbh... don't buy it if there's other games you want to play on the Switch.
I have already bought most of the games I want, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Odyssey, and especially Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Due to me mostly play in handheld mode (And lack of time to play), none of the games I play are over 50 hours for now... but Xenoblade Chronicles 2 might change that.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Y’all should get Resident Evil Revelations. It’s fun on a bun... and only marginally stressful.

I’m only gonna have stress induced nightmares for 4 of the 7 days this week.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hmmmmmm.

Playing Stardew Valley and have a dilemma. Should I just go ahead and pop the question on Sebastian, or should I be covering my bases befriending all the other potential partners first? I don't really intend to marry any of the others.

I'm at Fall Year 2 and running out of things to do other than grind for money to buy things. Already completed the Community Center.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hmmmmmm.

Playing Stardew Valley and have a dilemma. Should I just go ahead and pop the question on Sebastian, or should I be covering my bases befriending all the other potential partners first? I don't really intend to marry any of the others.

I'm at Fall Year 2 and running out of things to do other than grind for money to buy things. Already completed the Community Center.
Does Stardew have rival marrages. Like Harvest Moon? If so, propose, if not, befriend everyone else

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This is hereby the ****iest morning I ever had.

Not only more of my fish died and I had to flush the bodies, but my sister had the nerve to say that I'm being too emotional over an "insignificant animal" that's nowhere near comparable to a cat or a dog. She should know better than to spout something ignorant like that when I've been owning fish since I was in grade school and have been bullied in school in similar ways. Try saying that to someone that lost a parakeet or a hamster.

I really, really need something to make me happier and recover from that ****fest.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

Hope you feel better soon.
Thanks for the puppies and they do give me that warm feeling.

I'll probably continue my X2 playthrough later. Liked what little I've played.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I've caught a few more legendary pokemon in USUM
Azelf, Uxie, Regice, Articuno, and Cresselia.
That makes 7 so far.
You know...

Looking through Xenblade 2 stuff.

All the fanservicey designs?

They're all blades.

All the drivers, NPCs and such all have normal proportions and clothes.

Makes me wonder if there's a plot reason.
Didn't one of the developer interviews say that the art for the blades was outsourced to various artists?

I haven't been keeping up with XC2 news that well, so I'm not sure how accurate that is.
Well, I haven't logged in here since March of this year... Hi all. It's been a while, hasn't it?

For those who haven't seen me on Discord, nope, I'm not dead. lol

How have you all been?
Hello there Frostwraith!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Going to /v/ to read the ****storm XC2 thread of the hour makes my meme folder happy.

Not only more of my fish died and I had to flush the bodies, but my sister had the nerve to say that I'm being too emotional over an "insignificant animal" that's nowhere near comparable to a cat or a dog. She should know better than to spout something ignorant like that when I've been owning fish since I was in grade school and have been bullied in school in similar ways. Try saying that to someone that lost a parakeet or a hamster.

I really, really need something to make me happier and recover from that ****fest.
No matter the type of pet; losing one ****ing hurts. I was sad af when my Betta died; in my case I did a small funeral and buried it next to a plant, with a small grave and stuff.
My best wishes for you in this hard moment.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Holy crap that's awful. You've been having a bad enough week as it is, having your pets die is absolutely awful even without your sister piling on being horrifyingly insensitive. Pet elitism is some filthy trash.

Have some of my memes, because I'm not sure what else I have to offer.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Tell her to apologize or else you'll flush her too.

Hope you feel better.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Guy came over to hunt deer in our yard but didn't get any and got drunk with us instead.

:034: "When a redneck is sad" moments. :034:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

Opossum Opossum you have some explaining to do

Hope you feel better, nobody should lose any pet regardless of species.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guy came over to hunt deer in our yard but didn't get any and got drunk with us instead.

:034: "When a redneck is sad" moments. :034:
Tell him NASCAR will return in February; he'll feel better.:040:

Chrono.

Watched Avengers AoU.

I feel like if I had actually watched it in the movies I'd be pretty annoyed with it.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
>tfw Chrom probably will be ignored for Smash 5 and will be used as a chromedy relief in a Palutena chromversation again.
>tfw Codename STEAM is dead

Even I can understand why he would get drunk. That game is criminally underrated

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Watched Avengers AoU.

I feel like if I had actually watched it in the movies I'd be pretty annoyed with it.
I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one who liked Age of Ultron.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Watched Avengers AoU.

AoU is such a trash movie.

It made me so jaded to the MCU. I haven't really enjoyed a Marvel movie that was good as Winter Solider (haven't seen Spider-Man yet)

Chrono.

AoU is such a trash movie.

It made me so jaded to the MCU. I haven't really enjoyed a Marvel movie that was good as Winter Solider (haven't seen Spider-Man yet)
I mean, I put most of the blame on Whedon.

It's not surprising Marvel dumped him and went with the Russo brothers for Avengers 3.
It wasn't awful, just meh. It's just that I'd rather feel meh about one of the single super hero movies like the first two Thor ones than an Avengers movie.

Speaking of single hero movies, I'm watching Ant Man right now.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reminder that Ultron only needed like 3 minutes in the internet to decide that humanity must end.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Age of Ultron's great.
The only bad stuff is Thor in the cave and what Whedon did with Widow. Otherwise it's well filmed, well acted, great CG and full of some great moments like most of the opening fight, most of Hawkeye's home, the Sokovia fight, the party and the segment on the boat. The "nightmares" were generally pretty good too.

In terms of the MCU it is low-mid tier though.

Reminder that Ultron only needed like 3 minutes in the internet to decide that humanity must end.
Should have taken him 10 seconds tbh

Rizen

Smash Legend
As long as sex sells everything else falls into place. People are just like every other animal; I don't mean this to be condescending but rather it's arrogant to think we as a species aren't animals anymore.

Want to see a million dominoes falling?

Edit,
Age of Ultron was good but I liked X-Men Apocalypse better. Ultron was a decent bad guy but Apocalypse had that god complex presence. It was awesome when he was neutralizing all the weapons (trying to not spoil too much) and said "even if you strike from the tower of Babel you cannot hurt god!"

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm referring to the oversized boobs. Pumpky herself said they were too big
For me that's a trifle thing to pay attention and so far the Boba didn't bother me much. If it does then just don't buy the game...
But please buy the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pro Controller not only because it is rad...
It fixes the frickin D pad!
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/7h3h6a/psa_with_the_release_of_the_xeno_controller/
I am definitely gonna buy it tomorrow.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Called it.

Also Vegeta’s anger hopefully means he’s gonna unlock the attacking side of ultra instinct.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Thanks for the puppies and they do give me that warm feeling.

I'll probably continue my X2 playthrough later. Liked what little I've played.
So far I haven't got any rare Blades, this bothers me just a bit since I am still in the early chapters of the game, has anyone got any of the rare Blades?
This also reminds me I am going to buy the expansion pass too.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
For me that's a trifle thing to pay attention and so far the Boba didn't bother me much. If it does then just don't buy the game...
But please buy the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Pro Controller not only because it is rad...
It fixes the frickin D pad!
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/7h3h6a/psa_with_the_release_of_the_xeno_controller/
I am definitely gonna buy it tomorrow.
Don't try to force people to get the Pro, it'll make them less likely to do it LOL.

But really, I'm one of the rare people that actually really loves both novelty designs for Pro Controllers so far, and I typically didn't really like the designs of special edition 3DS systems that much.

Just these nice, subtle prints instead of slapping on concept art or a logo, or. . .heaven forbid, some kind of tacky Pikachu thing. It almost makes me want to collect them if they keep going at this rate, honestly. But I know there will probably be a Smash Bros one I want later and I already have the Splatoon 2 one, so I guess I'll see what happens with me. I forget if I put it on my Christmas list or not. I know I put XC2 itself on it.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I mean, I put most of the blame on Whedon.

It's not surprising Marvel dumped him and went with the Russo brothers for Avengers 3.
It's just because it represents everything that annoys me about the MCU.

• Below average villains
  • Tone is all over the place
  • QUIPS EVERYWHERE
  • Movie is only used as a vehicle for other MCU movies instead of being it's own thing
  • Dumb writing decisions
I would be less angry if Ultron wasn't just Evil Tony Stark and was portrayed as he was advertised as a no nonsense villain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom