• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Bruh I know everything now.

QUINTUPLE WRAP
Invisible Text, highlight to see:

Xenoblade 1 and 2 are connected as Klaus is the Architect; when he ****ed the world with his Turbo Sims Satelite, at least two dimensions were created and Klaus got split in half; a weeb good, regret-filled Klaus ended in the XC2-verse and created Alrest while an evil selfish one ended in the XC1-verse, named himself Zanza and created Bionis.
Here's how lazy I am: I clicked twice and gave up.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh, oh no, they didn't learn anything with Ayra at all, did they? It wasn't just being an unnanounced powercreep, it was also the fact she was in the same banner as old characters.
And poor Priscilla is getting lumped with them when she is just a little jelly Lucius got her to her brother first.
Ayra was unannounced and lumped with Eldigan. Rhajat is the only Green on the Banner. Also, Rhajat is only two BST points higher than Tharja.

D

Deleted member

Ayra was unannounced and lumped with Eldigan. Rhajat is the only Green on the Banner. Also, Rhajat is only two BST points higher than Tharja.
She's still a new character being put in a banner with old units
It's surely not as bad but this doesn't bode well for future banners.
Cool Hand guy = PT Anakin
All For One = Darth Vader
Ok but who is Deku's dad?
Mineta = Jar Jar Binks
Mineta is the UA traitor confirmed

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Apparently there was an error in the 2.0 update for FE Heroes so we're getting 5 Orbs, 500 Arena Medals, and 50 Refining Stones in the near future.

Free weapon upgrade, basically.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Squad Assault 4, 5th maps is gonna be the end of me, **** this ****ty ass map who thought this was okay
Apparently there was an error in the 2.0 update for FE Heroes so we're getting a Bartre and still not enough Divine Dews in the near future.

Free weapon upgrade, basically.
Fixed that for you

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There's this new anime coming out about based on a comedy Manga called Backstreet Girls. About 3 Yakuza members who messed up on a job so their boss gave them two options to Honorably commit suicide or go change their sex and make them become an Idol group.
So now these three Yakuza I members are now chicks at Now they have to be idols to repay all the money that they lost on.

Im so watching this anime

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Huh, Namco is on a roll this month with all these anmoumcements.
Don't care much about Talkes of though
There's this new anime coming out about based on a comedy Manga called Backstreet Girls. About 3 Yakuza members who messed up on a job so their boss gave them two options to commit suicide or go change their sex and make them become and Idol group.
So now these three Yakuza I members are now chicks at Nowthey have to be idols to repay all the money that they lost on.

Anime was a mistake and so was I

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There's this new anime coming out about based on a comedy Manga called Backstreet Girls. About 3 Yakuza members who messed up on a job so their boss gave them two options to Honorably commit suicide or go change their sex and make them become and Idol group.
So now these three Yakuza I members are now chicks at Nowthey have to be idols to repay all the money that they lost on.

Red Hunter thinking.png

You got my interest, thanks for the info.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
There's this new anime coming out about based on a comedy Manga called Backstreet Girls. About 3 Yakuza members who messed up on a job so their boss gave them two options to Honorably commit suicide or go change their sex and make them become an Idol group.
So now these three Yakuza I members are now chicks at Now they have to be idols to repay all the money that they lost on.

Where can I join the Yakuza?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I started playing Xenoblade Chronicles again and got by the boss I was stuck on.

I found some equipment for Melia that helped out a lot and playing as her seems to be effective on the end game enemies.

I'm progressing steadily again, exploring new areas again is hella fun.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
According an interview with an Angry Mob Games staff member, the Switch version of Brawlout has been finished for about 3 weeks.

Dang Nintendo, how long does a game approval process take?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You did here.
This is quote, not tag lol.
No sure why, but you did.
Oh now I remember, I tagged was because I remember months ago I told you I don't like those NSFW fanarts of Pyra, I mean those that are just weird...
You being OK about her design is cool, but that doesn't mean that other will be. And you have to accept that.
I have already mention that dozens of time, others who don't think it's cool is okay too. But ....
-Not playing the game because of her design
-Saying the game is bad just because of her design
These are what I can't accept.
Pyra design surely won't make them want to buy the game if other females character give off the same vibes. Judging by some of the others females characters, they were kinda right.
This is where you are going out of hand, I'm pretty sure they were talking about the Blades.
That said, saying "other female character give off same vibes" is incorrect, I hope you don't forget about Nia....
Therefore, from judging by other female characters, even the Blades, sorry to say no and like I said some take this way too deep. I have already admit that I felt a bit overwhelming on Blades mostly being females though...

In all, you should accept the fact that, peoples won't be happy with Pyra design no matter what you say to defend it. And if some don't want to buy the game because of her. That's a shame, but that's just how it is.
I have already point out my stance on this on the previous quote so I'll make it simple, criticizing Pyra's design is fine, but like I said not even bother of playing the game for the sake of Pyra's design is just absurd in my opinion.

Ah, right. Huge new RPG comes out, and so naturally there're people being careless about story spoilers...or worse, deliberately talking about big twists out in the open just to piss people off.

This does not bode well for those of us who won't get their hands on the game for another few weeks at the earliest...

Got the game just a hour ago.
And don't worry I'm not gonna spoil anything.

I didn't play the original XC but going by what I experienced in XCX, I have no odea how something could be worse that "fetch quests that don't even tell you where or how the item can be found"
XC didn't have this problem at all, this was really an issue in X.

"Fiction doesn't have an effect on people" is a galaxy-level take
I admit good fiction does affect people, terrible fictions... not so much in my opinion.
That said, I could be wrong.
Nuff said about kids...

• That but with no online component to make certain items much easier to get.
  • XCX has sidequests with stories, world building and character development. XC, not so much.
  • Really anal specific locations and sometimes times.
  • XC doesn't have that much necessary items that are hard to get
  • XC already has decent storyline, character development and awesome world building, the side quests are optional and there is one that has a cutscene and decent story, but that way later in the game.
  • Totally agreed with that...

One of XCX's missions involves pizza, making it the game with the superior sidequests by default.
I also want to say those Manon things... were really annoying....
Obviously anything under 90 is a bad game,
Nice for making a blatant assumption... try not to do so next time please...
I have never said XC2 is a bad game by any mean, and most importantly...
When I said I am disappointed on XC2's Metacritic score doesn't mean I am saying "It's a bad game" , it just fell under my lousy expectations, that said I still get unnecessary backlash as it seems.

View attachment 134194

Make the non-believers suffer

This is why I sometimes hate the letter M and N are next to each other on the keyboard lol...
Vesperia remake (next year is the 10 year anniversary for it) and Switch game pls.
or Vesperia remake is the Switch game

Eh I prefer Berseria porting to Switch, but they still need that new Tales of game.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Nintendo retweeted the upcoming :4megaman: event.Bout time he came back to a Nintendy system.

(though I'm still keeping expections low).
Both Nintendo & Playstation retweeting/promoting this is a good sign. Am betting we just get the cartoon, a game related to it, and some new merchandise sadly.

I think there are some obvious ways to please fans, but as a personal wish I'd like to see a new Robot Master/Maverick Fan-Art Contest (MM11/X9?) and a 30th Anniversary Symphony (Zelda/Kirby/Pokemon/FE got one). :sheep:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
But I have a strong feeling that Street Fighter will have a big role in the Mega Man thing.

Capcom cares much more about them than their Blue Bomber.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So what could this mean for the rumor of the 15th broadcast?
Nintendo retweeted the upcoming :4megaman: event.
Bout time he came back to a Nintendy system.

. Hopefully it’s a good mega man title again and not rushed like might no.9. But I think they learned from that. Also Chrom confirmed best blade Opossum Opossum

D

Deleted member

Seriously, **** this map
I'm pretty sure it would be 100% easier if I could bring Lukas to it but I don't have anyone that can tank the enemies in the second map. Fjorm or Nephenee needs to be deployed in the fourth map but even then they don't have the durability for this one.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Nintendo retweeted the upcoming :4megaman: event.
Bout time he came back to a Nintendy system.

The very first comment on that tweet...

If Megaman Legends 3 gets released on the Switch then i'm making it a priority to get the Switch ASAP.

I know I know. I'm setting up myself for disappointment. No need to tell me that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Seriously, **** this map

I'm pretty sure it would be 100% easier if I could bring Lukas to it but I don't have anyone that can tank the enemies in the second map. Fjorm or Nephenee needs to be deployed in the fourth map but even then they don't have the durability for this one.
. I hated this map it was way to annoying. I only made it out because my Calvary units were able to just barely avoid the enemy. Took about 10 stamina potions for me to get a good start for it.

D

Deleted member

. I hated this map it was way to annoying. I only made it out because my Calvary units were able to just barely avoid the enemy. Took about 10 stamina potions for me to get a good start for it.
I think Sigurd+BLyn with a Horse buff could help a lot, I do have a Gunter laying around.
I'd just need someone to take her place in the first map because she's the only unit that I'm 100% sure that can kill the fliers

Chrono.

Season 0 was pretty interesting to see how the series started before it became the card game phenomenon we know today.

I feel like Kakegurui is something of a spiritual successor of it, except with girls and waaaay more sexual than violent.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think Sigurd+BLyn with a Horse buff could help a lot, I do have a Gunter laying around.
I'd just need someone to take her place in the first map because she's the only unit that I'm 100% sure that can kill the fliers
. Who’s on the first map again? And any other bow users? If you have a tank unit they may work for fliers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom