• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
You're just going to be disappointed with standards that high. Case in point. But if you wanna put yourself through it and potentially sabotage your own experience, you do you. Because you're really only impeding your own enjoyement here tbh, most people acknowledge an aggregate score of 84 as a pretty good game.

Also fwiw there are next to no RPG series that consecutively and/or regularly perform in the metacritic 90s. So keep that in mind.
I have already said that myself so not sure why you mention that again... and I aware 84 is not a bad score, I have already implied I am just disappointed on the score due to the fact that XC2 is more story driven this time, which is more similar to the original.
And well, Persona 5 got 94... so there's another reason why I have high expectations... take that whatever you will.
Hey, that sounds pretty good. Xenoblade Chronicles X was a bla-

Uh...
I thought simply posting a pic counts as spam...

And... great, guess that I also got mocked at for being disappointed on Metacritic score huh?
Man, Xenoblade X had a lot of flaws, but a lot of fans of the first game act like it's the antichrist.
Not me... I just don't like X's story and artstyle...
Just let me borrow this quote a bit to sum up my thoughts on XC2 Metacritic score:
I'm disappointed but still. Good stuff.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The fact that a zoo like this exists makes me sick.

What's the point of the guests being inside a cage being driven by a car? What if a kid stuck their finger through the bars and got bitten by a lion? What if a far larger animal like a rhinoceros tip the cages over and trample them?

What the hell New Zealand.

https://twitter.com/planetepics/status/936474951997186048

Rizen

Smash Legend

What's the point of the guests being inside a cage being driven by a car? What if a kid stuck their finger through the bars and got bitten by a lion? What if a far larger animal like a rhinoceros tip the cages over and trample them?

InB4 it turns out like every zoo and you barely see the lions except sleeping in the distance, lol.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Uh...
I thought simply posting a pic counts as spam...
I didn't simply post a pic.

Hence the words before the pic.

And... great, guess that I also got mocked at for being disappointed on Metacritic score huh?
I mean, if you're as confident in the game's quality as you say you are, why get so flustered about a metacritic score in the first place?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*goes to /v/ to get tiny Xenoblade spoilers*

*gets a huge, like a very huge one instead*

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I am going to try to be calm and as rational as I possibly can. You better be ready for a TL:DR post.

-I am not critical of how other people think of character designs and whatnot and I find it perfectly okay for people to not like designs. But something like this shouldn't need to be debated/defended/attacked so heavily. People are trying to find reason that is not there or unknown to them and people are putting words in others mouths. Not just so much on trying to discredit the other, but also trying to put reason why an artist made a character the way they did when they don't know a damn thing about the artist's intentions or reasons. And I do see that here. You can assume a character was designed to pander all you want, but don't be trying to put that reason in the artist's mouth and then use said reason as an argument.
Be real here, and check my previous posts...

was I a bit over board/being stupid when debating on this?

I mean now I seem to get some flag on being disappointed on an OK Metacritic score...

BTW your avatar scared me bro...

I'm having fun with giphy recently...

He didn't have a pic only. He did have words, even if it was a short sentence, alongside the pic.
I was confused on was it a reaction image? or mocking my behavior on the metacritic? I try not to be too serious... but still... can't believe my own personal expectations on a video game I love would get some unnecessary backlash.

Always beware my friend...
If it were spam it would be just the picture. There's also text in it.
Alright, I still find the usage of the pic odd though.
I mean, if you're as confident in the game's quality as you say you are, why get so flustered about a metacritic score in the first place?
I might check the reviews once I get enough hours playing the game and then we'll see. I will definitely not be a manchild after that.

To be frank I don't know what the true purpose for the pic...

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I have already said that myself so not sure why you mention that again... and I aware 84 is not a bad score, I have already implied I am just disappointed on the score due to the fact that XC2 is more story driven this time, which is more similar to the original.
Hey, you can feel however you want to feel, but keep in mind story is hardly the only factor that colours a review.

And well, Persona 5 got 94... so there's another reason why I have high expectations... take that whatever you will.
...well RPG or not, I'm going to take that as one game in a different series by a different developer on a different system with different goals the better part of a decade apart having little bearing on what to expect out of Xenoblade.

Do you let reception of Donkey Kong Country colour your expectations of Kirby?

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Further note... sigh... seems that all those debate I had today made me more stupid huh?

Hey, you can feel however you want to feel, but keep in mind story is hardly the only factor that colours a review.
I know I know, but from what I have used to see on XC reviews it was the story and the music that made XC stands out. XC2 story and music were literally on the same league as the original in my opinion. With that being said you are right, so I am curious on why combat system and also the map are being criticized... I'm not butthurt on those I am just curious to know why.

...well RPG or not, I'm going to take that as one game in a different series by a different developer on a different system with different goals the better part of a decade apart having little bearing on what to expect out of Xenoblade.
This is why I really want to try out P5, and even so I still regard Xenoblade as one of the best JRPG for me.

Im actively looking for spoilers, I feel I hit the jackpot.
I am the one who even stays away from some screenshots...

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

No, just no. That is and will NOT be considered a zoo in my eyes.

Who in the mind would actually look at documents and approve of something that puts people in cages near potentially dangerous untamed animals? That's the equivalent of having an aquarium and drowning guests inside of an underwater cage near sharks and octopi.

What someone has claustrophobia and experience a panic attack from being in that cage too long? What if there are incidents that result in actual injuries and deaths from the animals.

New Zealand or not, this is ludicrous.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
To be frank I don't know what the true purpose for the pic...
I bet its just a face reaction pic but who could be so certain? Swamp could be attempting to warn us of impending danger that he is unable to speak clearly of.

What is the purpose of the decision?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Be real here, and check my previous posts...

was I a bit over board/being stupid when debating on this?

I mean now I seem to get some flag on being disappointed on an OK Metacritic score....
To an extent, no one else was trying to stop it and it got to the point where it looked like one side was simply trying to be the "correct" one, even if it wasn't the intention of some. You are certainly not the only one who started to go a bit overboard. But no one was making any attempt to settle things.

But the main part of it was also because I was actually in a really good mood when I came home, was ready to talk about some non-debate things only to find that it only lasted for a long time and I ended up reading through the whole thing and now I am in a sour mood. And admittingly, some of the things I saw being posted did peeve me a bit due to having the moments of feeling like the only sane one. But like I said, that post that @Zebei posted was something I don't regret seeing, as it was a very good read. Even if it didn't exactly help to slow the sourness down.
Further note... sigh... seems that all those debate I had today made me more stupid huh?.
Hey...

We all have our moments. All of us did stupid things at one point. The important thing is to not let those things bring you down. We can learn from them. And we can grow to be a better person from them.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Afro Samurai was a pretty good anime.

Manga was better, game was okay, movie was meh, second game was a dumpster fire.

It's so bad.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Who in the mind would actually look at documents and approve of something that puts people in cages near potentially dangerous untamed animals? That's the equivalent of having an aquarium and drowning guests inside of an underwater cage near sharks and octopi.

What someone has claustrophobia and experience a panic attack from being in that cage too long? What if there are incidents that result in actual injuries and deaths from the animals.

Wouldn't be surprised if PETA steps in or some accidents happen that get the place in big trouble.

This better be the first and last "human caged zoo" to ever exist.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Wouldn't be surprised if PETA steps in or some accidents happen that get the place in big trouble.

This better be the first and last "human caged zoo" to ever exist.
Um, PETA wants all zoos to die.

Not just that particular one. All of them period. In the name of better treatment of animals everywhere.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I won't get upset about whatever score Xenoblade 2 gets - I just want to have fun when I play. Of course, I do have a number of existing concerns, especially some of the Blades that just make me feel 'ugh,' (Tsuki and Uka I feel are the worst looking Blades) and wanting to avoid spoilers, but personally I won't try to hold any of the other games on a pedestal to try and say "This game is better because of XYZ!" I'll just enjoy them on their own merits, rather than have them eat into how much fun I could be having.

Also, welcome to the boards, Jojalole Jojalole ! Hope you enjoy your time here, and most importantly, keep these words to heart:

"I'm Apollo Justice, AND I'M FINE!"

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

This zoo is perfectly fine. It's better for the animals, cost effective, and it's gotten nothing but positive feedback.

These hypotheticals are alarmist

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
To an extent, no one else was trying to stop it and it got to the point where it looked like one side was simply trying to be the "correct" one, even if it wasn't the intention of some. You are certainly not the only one who started to go a bit overboard. But no one was making any attempt to settle things.
Come to think of it I was a bit caught on the bait in some arguments...
And then one user even implied "Haha you are trying so hard defending a sexualized character design" (Not actual quote btw)... and what even more ridiculous was some even don't consider buying Xenoblade Chronicles 2. There some that criticizes but still gonna buy the game, which was totally fair.
But the main part of it was also because I was actually in a really good mood when I came home, was ready to talk about some non-debate things only to find that it only lasted for a long time and I ended up reading through the whole thing and now I am in a sour mood. And admittingly, some of the things I saw being posted did peeve me a bit due to having the moments of feeling like the only sane one. But like I said, that post that @Zebei posted was something I don't regret seeing, as it was a very good read. Even if it didn't exactly help to slow the sourness down.
What's even worse was I think it all started by me when I post that AkaiRiot's tweet... so at the end of the say it was actually me who just find myself trouble...

That said... this had been mentioned before and I did made some rebuttal backthen

... it's only this time it got out of hand...
Hey...

We all have our moments. All of us did stupid things at one point. The important thing is to not let those things bring you down. We can learn from them. And we can grow from them to be a better person.
Not a direct connection but today reminds me the good ol days back when I was super salty that Bowser Jr and Duck Hunt was in Smash4 and no Ice Climbers...

I won't get upset about whatever score Xenoblade 2 gets - I just want to have fun when I play. Of course, I do have a number of existing concerns, especially some of the Blades that just make me feel 'ugh,' (Tsuki and Uka I feel are the worst looking Blades)
I think I will slowly accept the score once I play the game.
Also there's two Tsuki by the way... I'm pretty sure you and referring to the bunny one and not the empty-hip one.

And I just finished downloading Xenoblade Chronicles 2... Japanese voice pack... but... for now I actually still going with English voice over on my first play.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, mario123007 mario123007 , I don't know why you tagged me in your post. But I feel like I need to say something about Pyra.

As a character designer and just someone who like women with...great character developpement.Yeah, let's say that.

Pyra design doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I like it quit a bit....But I wouldn't say it's a good design for a main character.

See, the main characters are those who represent the game in general. They give you a image of the game before you even start playing. So, like a good movie poster, those character should have design that make you want to know more about them and/or play the game.

Pyra design however give off the wrong vibes to some peoples, because of how sexualized she is.That, and the fact she is the second main character, mean that, the player will see her...blades, a good amount of time.

I think that, if she was toned down a bit. Or a character you see less in the story, I think peoples will have less problem with her. But they did none of that, and now, they have to assume the consequence that, some peoples may not buy the game due to her design coming out of a bad ecchi anime. Which is...sort of true I guess? Especially because the one who did her design was originally an hentai artist. So, yeaaah.

Brief, in other word:

Do you have more fanart of Pyra to shown?

I hope you understand what I am getting at.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Thanks for all the kinds word guys! I didn't expect to be so well received by everone, but I guess you really like Polly.

I don't know if we should finally move on from talking about Xenoblade 2, but today is the release, and in two hours I'll be finally getting my special edition, though I don't think I'll be able to play today, have work to do.

So, just to say, I appreciate having different opinions in here, if everyone agreed with everyone there would be no debate and would be kinda boring. I personally like Xenoblade 2 desings and artstyle, even though I haven't seen any of the gameplay, because I want to play the game even without knowing that. But yeah, if you dislike or think the desings or artstyle is bad is fine, I don't share your opinions, but since they are opinions, everyone can have their own.

On a side note, I'm also a huge Fire Emblem fan (like most on here), and they released the trailer with the new children unit for Fire Emblem Heroes (though we already knew about them), but here it is anyways:

I won't pull for any of them (Not that I have orbs), but nice to see children unit getting some kind of artwork.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Alright, mario123007 mario123007 , I don't know why you tagged me in your post. But I feel like I need to say something about Pyra.
I don't remember I did...

As a character designer and just someone who like women with...great character developpement.Yeah, let's say that.
Same here, I think character development > character design.

Pyra design doesn't bother me at all, in fact, I like it quit a bit....But I wouldn't say it's a good design for a main character.
I'm just okay with it, her pants does look dangerously short though.

See, the main characters are those who represent the game in general. They give you a image of the game before you even start playing. So, like a good movie poster, those character should have design that make you want to know more about them and/or play the game.
The trailer already shows what kind of character is she... but that said the trailers were a bit bland...

I think that, if she was toned down a bit. Or a character you see less in the story, I think peoples will have less problem with her. But they did none of that, and now, they have to assume the consequence that, some peoples may not buy the game due to her design coming out of a bad ecchi anime. Which is...sort of true I guess? Especially because the one who did her design was originally an hentai artist. So, yeaaah.
I disagree, those who buy the game will usually know what are they going to play. They may either like Pyra's design or think it's weird, unlike some users here who don't even bother buying the game...
Not just Saitou, there were other artist who design the rare Blades draw hentai stuff as well (Like the artist of Code Geass was also know for drawing hentai for games, designed a Blade too)
Brief, in other word:

Do you have more fanart of Pyra to shown?

I hope you understand what I am getting at.
I just did a while ago lol.
I actually have one... but it isn't Pyra fanart
The Xeno girls...

Plenty of people seems to forget about KOS MOS when arguing... that just got announced as a Blade yesterday!
So, just to say, I appreciate having different opinions in here, if everyone agreed with everyone there would be no debate and would be kinda boring. I personally like Xenoblade 2 desings and artstyle, even though I haven't seen any of the gameplay, because I want to play the game even without knowing that. But yeah, if you dislike or think the desings or artstyle is bad is fine, I don't share your opinions, but since they are opinions, everyone can have their own.
Same, that said I just found some of the reasons they give out is just odd... this will not change. And since this is a video game we are talking about, we should be focusing more on the story and gameplay.
And same with you, I am doing my best to avoid spoilers.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
On a side note, I'm also a huge Fire Emblem fan (like most on here), and they released the trailer with the new children unit for Fire Emblem Heroes (though we already knew about them), but here it is anyways:

I won't pull for any of them (Not that I have orbs), but nice to see children unit getting some kind of artwork.
So Rhajat is part of a different Banner? Interesting how they revealed her right away compared to Ayra. What Banner is she from?
"Summoning Focus: Enduring Love Block A"
:glare: I knew it. I knew it. I frickin' knew it. I feared the possibility of the 'Enduring Love' Voting Gauntlet potentially having Faye, Tharja and Camilla due to their nature. Although I fear to ask, remind me how Priscilla fits into this? And how she's in a Block with 3 obsessed ladies...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This zoo is perfectly fine. It's better for the animals, cost effective, and it's gotten nothing but positive feedback.

These hypotheticals are alarmist
I don't know. Being trapped in a cage for what can be best described as a "glorified safari" doesn't sound like my idea of fun.

I would rather walk around the place and standing in a cage all day doesn't sound like fun.

What if someone has to go to the bathroom. They can pee outside the cage? I just hope this doesn't become the norm for the future.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
And here's another before I go offline...

Now their designs make sense a bit...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't remember I did...

Same here, I think character development > character design.

I'm just okay with it, her pants does look dangerously short though.

The trailer already shows what kind of character is she... but that said the trailers were a bit bland...

I disagree, those who buy the game will usually know what are they going to play. They may either like Pyra's design or think it's weird, unlike some users here who don't even bother buying the game...
Not just Saitou, there were other artist who design the rare Blades draw hentai stuff as well (Like the artist of Code Geass was also know for drawing hentai for games, designed a Blade too)

I just did a while ago lol.
I actually have one... but it isn't Pyra fanart
The Xeno girls...

Plenty of people seems to forget about KOS MOS when arguing... that just got announced as a Blade yesterday!

Same, that said I just found some of the reasons they give out is just odd... this will not change. And since this is a video game we are talking about, we should be focusing more on the story and gameplay.
And same with you, I am doing my best to avoid spoilers.
You did here.
You think it's an issue, whereas I don't... it's the design they decide to go, and I don't really care about it that much.

How do you even know Pyra's characteristics in the game when you haven't even play the game at all?
And geez is is those who made wacky fanarts of Pyra having huge busts and **** that should respect the character...
Those fanarts should really stop, I even mention this months ago, right Metal Shop X Metal Shop X ?

It isn't problematic if those Blades aren't required to complete the game... and is it really ALL other Blades have same kind of design?
Let's see...

Yeah...this is a problem... his suit is literally made out of ice...

Yep, a terrible design right there... feel like a boss from Dark Souls...

Too manly, not good...

No loli and no little girl should have belly buttons exposed...

#Toomanycutegirls

Stolen Genji skin concept from Blizzard, how dare you Nintendo.

No weird looking man should be wielding an ax...

This girl literally has her entire tummy gone! Too shocking for children...

NONONONONONO
N-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A chocobo in Xenoblade, seriously Nintendo?

Edit: Is it me? Or the pic is broken again?

1. The prme reason why meme started was probably because how X had censorship, and while most were ok with Pyra's design and after finding out that XC2 won't get much censorship, that's when the meme started, and meme are memes, they're just parodies. And the original tweet was deleted sadly...
2. Because of some users here talking about the design? Like I if it wasn't because the unlegit and negative opinion regarding the designs (Calling them garbage and bad at first...) This is the problem here...

I did not say that more skin= better lol... I think... if I did I take back...

So that's how it is? Having double standards? But that said you do have some fair points.
- Well, what about Mario? And at least Pyra isn't topless like Link lol...
- But you just mention Link running around on his underwear...so... go figure...
- Do you know about Pyra's back story in XC2? i'm pretty sure the game will got to tell more story about Pyra later in the game, so before saying this, PLAY XENOBLADE CHRONICLES 2 FIRST!

Now that's something I think it's cool but also confused too lol.

And does anyone know who is that dude on the back of Pyra?

I agree those who simply wants female characters with scantily designs and don't give a damn about their characteristics are jocks...
That said I again, don't can much about scantily design and I also hope Pyra can have an attitude that everyone can look up to.

Which means you are literally "Judging a book by its cover" and my analogy on this that you may not agree with is...

It is just like you are criticizing the cuisine saying it is terrible for having a certain ingredient that you don't like but didn't even try out the cuisine

And like I said, the reason why I said go play the game first is because I think it would be easier for us to meet eye to eye on our opinion if we both had played the game

I also need to clarify that I never mention more skin=good... I never really care about this, whether is more skin, mess skin I don't give a damn...
Let's not forget you are criticizing on ONE character, if this game is like Senran Kagura where every girl has big bust .... then okay, that's a fair criticism. But it seem that Pyra is the only female we will get to see in this game huh?

If you wanna criticize Pyra, please criticize these Blades too, I mean it.

Saying Pyra barely wears clothes is way out of portion, how do you say about those wearing lingerie bikinis? If Pyra's design is literally a piece of swimsuit or on the NSFW territory I do see the point but why is Pyra's design that isn't out of boarder, not NSFW a problem? In my opinion, this is really a personal reference and I don't even...

Bad analogy/comparison, period. I don't I can take you seriously anymore.
You can literally scratch Link off until he only has a piece of swimsuit... so why doesn't that count as sexualized?
Also can you explain this?

But when you a lot of rupees... you still don't get an armor...
Also... Xenoblade is obviously not in medieval times, or in the real world... so again sorry to say this but your point on this is invalid.
No sure why, but you did.

Also, you didn't get what I was saying? Glad we are on the same pages.

You being OK about her design is cool, but that doesn't mean that other will be. And you have to accept that.

As I said, the first thing peoples will judge are the character design. Because a character design can say alot more thaan one might think. And Pyra design, no matter if her character personality is good or not, give off the wrong vibes.

Pyra design surely won't make them want to buy the game if other females character give off the same vibes. Judging by some of the others females characters, they were kinda right.

Also, why do you need to buy something to judge the character design of one character? That's a weak arguement imo.

In all, you should accept the fact that, peoples won't be happy with Pyra design no matter what you say to defend it. And if some don't want to buy the game because of her. That's a shame, but that's just how it is.

Finally, I actually already had that fanart, so, oops.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
What if someone has to go to the bathroom. They can pee outside the cage?
Not to be a know-it-all, but marking your territory on another animal's territory would only provoke it.

And I can only seeing this idea working for more tropic areas than temperate or arid places. So you don't have to worry about Brookfield or Lincoln Park being affected.

But who am I to say since I won't be back to theUS for a long time.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Bruh I know everything now.

QUINTUPLE WRAP
Invisible Text, highlight to see:

Xenoblade 1 and 2 are connected as Klaus is the Architect; when he ****ed the world with his Turbo Sims Satelite, at least two dimensions were created and Klaus got split in half; a weeb good, regret-filled Klaus ended in the XC2-verse and created Alrest while an evil selfish one ended in the XC1-verse, named himself Zanza and created Bionis.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

Ah, right. Huge new RPG comes out, and so naturally there're people being careless about story spoilers...or worse, deliberately talking about big twists out in the open just to piss people off.

This does not bode well for those of us who won't get their hands on the game for another few weeks at the earliest...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll always stand by the fact that Xenoblade Chronicles X's sidequests blow Xenoblade Chronicles's out of the water so easily its not even funny.
I didn't play the original XC but going by what I experienced in XCX, I have no odea how something could be worse that "fetch quests that don't even tell you where or how the item can be found"
So Rhajat is part of a different Banner? Interesting how they revealed her right away compared to Ayra. What Banner is she from?

"Summoning Focus: Enduring Love Block A"
:glare: I knew it. I knew it. I frickin' knew it. I feared the possibility of the 'Enduring Love' Voting Gauntlet potentially having Faye, Tharja and Camilla due to their nature. Although I fear to ask, remind me how Priscilla fits into this? And how she's in a Block with 3 obsessed ladies...
Oh, oh no, they didn't learn anything with Ayra at all, did they? It wasn't just being an unnanounced powercreep, it was also the fact she was in the same banner as old characters.
And poor Priscilla is getting lumped with them when she is just a little jelly Lucius got her to her brother first.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I didn't play the original XC but going by what I experienced in XCX, I have no odea how something could be worse that "fetch quests that don't even tell you where or how the item can be found"
  • That but with no online component to make certain items much easier to get.
  • XCX has sidequests with stories, world building and character development. XC, not so much.
  • Really anal specific locations and sometimes times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom