• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sorry but I really think some here, seems to misjudge Xenoblade Chronicles 2 A LOT... And even when on criticizing the game's trifling stuff even when not interested into the game...
That said, these are my opinions and sorry I am defending this game like a fanboy (Which I have no shame to say I am) ... From those unreasonable criticisms...
So I agree, and this is very very bad when the thing we discuss right before the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 launch... Was about Pyra's design...
Yeah...maybe don't call the opposition unreasonable immediately after "apologizing" a few words earlier?

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm a little late to say this, but welcome to Smashboards @Apollo Justice! Hope you enjoy it here!
---------------------------------
As for another topic from a couple of pages ago (I wanted to sleep last night and I had a lot of homework this night, okay?), I personally feel like grinding is fine if it doesn't feel like it's forced. I personally feel like games should always have it so that fighting every enemy that you encounter leaves you properly leveled, and that all grinding should be optional.
That's just how I personally feel though.
---------------------------------
Oh yeah, and Xenoblade 2 releases tomorrow.
I'm not going to get it tomorrow (even if I did, I'd still wait a while on playing it), but I'm still looking forward to it nonetheless.
Hope everyone who does get it tomorrow has fun with it!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Probably will happen. But it'll the other 3 Saiyans who I don't care for getting screentime, rather than Hit. I wouldn't mind seeing more from that universe though.
Hit is my fave but I like Kale too cause she’s so different from every other saiyan that’s ever appeared on the series,

Helps that she’s also cute too.

Rizen

Smash Legend
*Raises Hand*

Pretty much the only Dragon Ball stuff I get into currently.
DBZ Abridged is hilarious. I like how Cell burned Mr.Satin; that was too good. I also like Little kuribo's abridged stuff like Yugio TAS.

Anyone playing Horizon Zero Dawn? I'm not too far, just beat the first override caldron. That games amazing.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah...maybe don't call the opposition unreasonable immediately after "apologizing" a few words earlier?
I would apologize on how I unintentionally bash some of user's opinions, but that doesn't change my stance on how Xenoblade Chronicles 2 seems to be misjudge by some.

As for you I understand you aren't interested in the game in general, so why bother? If you just want me to admit that my opinions are at the wrong then that is impossible, and it was never my intention on changing other people's opinion or trying to belittle other's opinion. And I am sorry if I've did, including you.

I aware my quote might still feel contradicting but you get the point...

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I would apologize on how I unintentionally bash some of user's opinions, but that doesn't change my stance on how Xenoblade Chronicles 2 seems to be misjudge by some.

As for you I understand you aren't interested in the game in general, so why bother? If you just want me to admit that my opinions are at the wrong then that is impossible, and it was never my intention on changing other people's opinion or trying to belittle other's opinion. And I am sorry if I've did, including you.

I aware my quote might still feel contradicting but you get the point...
I bother because while I'm not interested in getting the game, the controversy surrounding the character designs is an issue I have strong opinions on, and as such I want to say my thoughts. Mainly because I feel it's a pretty important issue that's currently topical.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Hit is my fave but I like Kale too cause she’s so different from every other saiyan that’s ever appeared on the series,

Helps that she’s also cute too.
Of the 3, she's got the best design, at least in her base form. Kind of wish she wasn't just a big Broly homage in terms of her transformations and moves. Her SS1 looks cool though.

Cabba's probably the best in terms of personality, but he doesn't really hold a candle to any of the U7 Saiyans. Too bad he's scrawny as hell.

Caulifla is as annoying as Kid Trunks(in the Buu Saga at least) and Pan in GT.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Of the 3, she's got the best design, at least in her base form. Kind of wish she wasn't just a big Broly homage in terms of her transformations and moves. Her SS1 looks cool though.

Cabba's probably the best in terms of personality, but he doesn't really hold a candle to any of the U7 Saiyans. Too bad he's scrawny as hell.

Caulifla is as annoying as Kid Trunks(in the Buu Saga at least) and Pan in GT.
Well no saiyan will be as good as the U7 ones cause we’ve known them the longest, they’re the OGs.

Caulifla is ****ing annoying though. She’s got such an over inflated ego.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I bother because while I'm not interested in getting the game, the controversy surrounding the character designs is an issue I have strong opinions on, and as such I want to say my thoughts. Mainly because I feel it's a pretty important issue that's currently topical.
IDK Xenoblade besides XBC X, which had a great world but silly story. What's the controversy?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
See, when a character looks bad in a game I play, I don't really mind.

What really urks me is that there are terrible games out there that have the coolest and/or cutest characters in them.

Curse you, Mighty No. 9.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
IDK Xenoblade besides XBC X, which had a great world but silly story. What's the controversy?
Mainly stuff about some of the outfits in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
As for another topic from a couple of pages ago (I wanted to sleep last night and I had a lot of homework this night, okay?), I personally feel like grinding is fine if it doesn't feel like it's forced. I personally feel like games should always have it so that fighting every enemy that you encounter leaves you properly leveled, and that all grinding should be optional.
That's just how I personally feel though.
Same here, for Xenoblade Chronicles grinding wasn't too bad...
X though it was a hassle for some. The soundtrack was great though in my opinion.
Oh yeah, and Xenoblade 2 releases tomorrow.
I'm not going to get it tomorrow (even if I did, I'd still wait a while on playing it), but I'm still looking forward to it nonetheless.
Hope everyone who does get it tomorrow has fun with it!
The great way to celebrate it... Is to have some debate with those just dislike a certain character's design, for a bit odd reason... Some has legit reason while some were... OK...
Anyways, I will still enjoy the game as usual.
For those like me at least who had follow the game thinks that it wasn't even a controversy...
Come to think of it was me who started it... Yikes...
So I guess I still have to say your opinions are indeed worth while, no one can deny that. My problem was how you don't understand which is important and which is not... I overall just didn't think that this should even be a controversy.
Pyra it seems... Not sure if you agree, it does seems to be a controversy, in this thread at least. Now come to think of it... I was the one who started it..

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well no saiyan will be as good as the U7 ones cause we’ve known them the longest, they’re the OGs.

Caulifla is ****ing annoying though. She’s got such an over inflated ego.
I think the only cocky characters I've EVER liked are Vegeta, Miguel O'Hara(though he changes throughout his OG comics) and Joseph Joestar.

In any other show or series they annoy the **** out of me. Bakugo in MHA is another example, though I get his character arc. Same Damian Wayne, another bratty character who pisses me off.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 stuff
Honestly, sometimes, if you have strong feelings about something, that's actually a good reason to not talk about it, or at least to stop after making your point. Because if you're talking with someone who also has strong feelings, those kinds of discussions tend to get out of hand pretty quickly and go nowhere but backwards.

I'm not saying that's what's happening here, but it feels like it's going this direction. Maybe I'm misconstruing things to be worse than they are, or maybe it already ended, but that's just how I see things. The previous two pages were somewhat overwhelming when it came to this discussion, IMO.

Both those who are okay with Pyra's design and those who aren't have made plenty of points already.

What really urks me is that there are terrible games out there that have the coolest and/or cutest characters in them.

Curse you, Mighty No. 9.
Definitely.

I actually quite like Beck and Call's designs, but we probably won't be seeing much of them aside from in the Mighty Gunvolt games.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Mainly stuff about some of the outfits in Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
Why do the colors bleed? Dry clean only? Sweat shop labor?
JK

*googles 'Pyra', yeah the internet's going to have a field day with that. My attitude about suggestive themes in general is they cheapen the gaming experience. There are times where they work with the game's mood, PN03 for example. But I can't take a game seriously with blatant fan service.
One of the things I really like about Metroid games is that Samus wears practical gear. Some outfits in gaming are outright stupid. Samus is more likable and hot (up until Other M >: [ ) because she dresses realistically, for the sci-fi situation.

The only thing that serously bugs me is the sexualization of underage characters (Bravely Default). Really Japan? I respect freedom of speech and the right for cartoons, not actual pictures, to be made but hate when they pull that bs.

I think the only cocky characters I've EVER liked are Vegeta, Miguel O'Hara(though he changes throughout his OG comics) and Joseph Joestar.

In any other show or series they annoy the **** out of me. Bakugo in MHA is another example, though I get his character arc. Same Damian Wayne, another bratty character who pisses me off.
Don't get me started on Damian...

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Your're in a big luck, you reached to 7,777 post lol
Honestly, sometimes, if you have strong feelings about something, that's actually a good reason to not talk about it, or at least to stop after making your point. Because if you're talking with someone who also has strong feelings, those kinds of discussions tend to get out of hand pretty quickly and go nowhere but backwards.
Not to mention I was the one who started it... I still believe that AkaiRiot made some fair points, whereas those who disagree is totally fine. The catch is I just found odd on how some individuals focusing on a character's designs way too deep. It's not like I am trying to change their opinion or defend Pyra's design (I will defend the anime style though)... the points that Shishoe and Opossum made were just hard for me to accept... such as how Link wasn't sexualized in Botw etc.... "It's fiction" is a dumb reason etc...
Ad you have one just laugh at someone "defending the game", it was bit of an old troupe to use imo...
I have already made my lousy rebuttals so I agree that let's just stop it...

Or at least wait until the game is officially out... and then judge the game...

Both those who are okay with Pyra's design and those who aren't have made plenty of points already.
It's not like I an fond with Pyra's design but it's not like I felt annoyed.... and yes, I notice those who don't had made some fair points. Then again I don't see why Pyra's design should be the main focus when reviewing this game....

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So now that we basically have the January direct confirmed which is usually the biggest direct of the year outside of E3, how about we play a little game. Name one game you would like to see and what could be added(if from an existing franchise) or be done(if new) to make the game uniques in your opinion. Or just something you want to see improved within the game. For me I really want to see animal crossing switch and hope they really put an emphasis on connections. It be cool if we could go to other people’s town without their friend code but you couldn’t disrupt it like the dream suite. However the people living there could leave stuff for players to buy or take maybe. Could be a fun way to get you to go out and explore the world of animal crossing.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So now that we basically have the January direct confirmed which is usually the biggest direct of the year outside of E3, how about we play a little game. Name one game you would like to see and what could be added(if from an existing franchise) or be done(if new) to make the game uniques in your opinion. Or just something you want to see improved within the game. For me I really want to see animal crossing switch and hope they really put an emphasis on connections. It be cool if we could go to other people’s town without their friend code but you couldn’t disrupt it like the dream suite. However the people living there could leave stuff for players to buy or take maybe. Could be a fun way to get you to go out and explore the world of animal crossing.
I think we might get more third party ports.
I think we will get Wolfenstein II The new Colossus release date.
Nier:Automata on Switch... Please...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Kid Icarus Switch.

Give it a 3v3/FFA meta and roll out a Testfire for it.

I am just saying. You don't have many old franchises you could actually meld your new age metagame sales strategy to, Ninty. If you revamp the weapon system to be easier to balance in multiplayer. . .

$$$$$$

The controls are not only low hanging fruit, but would be forced to change anyway by the lack of split screen, lack of stylus, and inconsistent access to the touch screen. Gotta think bigger!

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is now in the same Metacritic score with Xenoblade Chronicles X...
This ain't good....
I really believe XC2 is heavily underrated... it seems that most complained on the combat system which is odd...

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is now in the same Metacritic score with Xenoblade Chronicles X...
This ain't good....
I really believe XC2 is heavily underrated... it seems that most complained on the combat system which is odd...
I checked its Metascore, and it's 84. Similarly, the game seems to be getting solid 8.5s-9s from most of the reviewers I've watched.
Mid-80s is not a bad score.

Also, just because two games get similar scores, that doesn't necessarily mean that they got the same scores for the same reasons.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Also, just because two games get similar scores, that doesn't necessarily mean that they got the same scores for the same reasons.
In my opinion and before play impression... XC2 has already nailed on almost every point as my most favorite Xenoblade game, anime artstyle, better graphics, you can play on the go. That said, the new combat system and not customization I have to agree it is a huge draw back.

In my opinion and before play impression... XC2 has already nailed on almost every point as my most favorite Xenoblade game, anime artstyle, better graphics, you can play on the go. That said, the new combat system and not customization I have to agree it is a huge draw back.
. . .do you have the game already or something?

if you havent even played the game there is now way of even knowing if it fits your lofty expectations.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
. . .do you have the game already or something?

if you havent even played the game there is now way of even knowing if it fits your lofty expectations.
A couple of hours later if I'm lucky...
That is why I said it was my pre-play impression... I have know how the combat system works generally... I still don't know the detail so I'll hold of with that. That said from the world building, plot, artstyle, and the blades just might makes me think this game is probably going to be the most enjoyable Xenoblade game for me, but who knows maybe I'll might end up with a more mixed reviews. I am kind of grunge on how you sort of don't think that XC2 is going to be a great game... I understand, but hey I am a Xenoblade fanboy afterall. But on the flip side, kind of like Smash4, I have my own standards so I will give a fair share of criticism and nitpick once I have played the game. I won't be fanboying this game to the end.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Kid Icarus Switch.

Give it a 3v3/FFA meta and roll out a Testfire for it.

I am just saying. You don't have many old franchises you could actually meld your new age metagame sales strategy to, Ninty. If you revamp the weapon system to be easier to balance in multiplayer. . .

$$$$$$

The controls are not only low hanging fruit, but would be forced to change anyway by the lack of split screen, lack of stylus, and inconsistent access to the touch screen. Gotta think bigger!
. I would love this. The multiplayer in uprising was so much fun and it be great to see balance and upgrades bought to it in a switch game. The graphics would make it look so good too and I think the joy cons may work really well with if the controls are done right.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
A Metacritic score of 84 is perfectly decent, what are you on about.
You see, I have my own standards... and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is well, obviously the direct sequel for the first Xenoblade which got 92 on Metacritic (New 3DS port which I played got 86). Spiritual successor Xenoblade Chronicles X some complained on the weak story and the grinding and it still got 84 as well, so IN MY OPINION, 84 I aware it is a decent score but I have a very high expectations on the game that literally offers almost everything for a JRPG fan. So all in all I'm just personally disappointed, guess this is what you get for having high expectations...

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
You see, I have my own standards... and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is well, obviously the direct sequel for the first Xenoblade which got 92 on Metacritic. Spiritual successor Xenoblade Chronicles X some complained on the weak story and the grinding and it still got 84 as well, so IN MY OPINION, 84 I aware it is a decent score but I have a very high expectations on the game that literally offers almost everything for a JRPG fan. So all in all I'm just personally disappointed, guess this is what you get for having high expectations...
You're just going to be disappointed with standards that high. Case in point. But if you wanna put yourself through it and potentially sabotage your own experience, you do you. Because you're really only impeding your own enjoyement here tbh, most people acknowledge an aggregate score of 84 as a pretty good game.

Also fwiw there are next to no RPG series that consecutively and/or regularly perform in the metacritic 90s. So keep that in mind.

Chrono.

Man, Xenoblade X had a lot of flaws, but a lot of fans of the first game act like it's the antichrist.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Tell me about Damian, Rizen.
Damian Wayne just sucks. He's an unlikable brat, doesn't add anything interesting to the Batman franchise or bring out new sides of Bruce and with all these Robins they'll have to rename the batcave the aviary.

XBC X had terrible character models and a story like swiss cheese but a huge world filled with awesome creatures and robots. The emphasis was on exploration and they nailed that part. Like with Breath of the Wild, I'll overlook the smaller flaws and not miss the forest for the trees.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Man, Xenoblade X had a lot of flaws, but a lot of fans of the first game act like it's the antichrist.
Honestly, its kind of what turned me away from the Xenoblade fanbase.

I agree the first was better, but it was all too common to see people complaining about every change XCX did, regardless of whether it worked or not.

I'll always stand by the fact that Xenoblade Chronicles X's sidequests blow Xenoblade Chronicles's out of the water so easily its not even funny.

Damian Wayne just sucks. He's an unlikable brat, doesn't add anything interesting to the Batman franchise or bring out new sides of Bruce and with all these Robins they'll have to rename the batcave the aviary.
I expected a rant.

I'm a little disappointed but still. Good stuff.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im sure the Metascore of XC2 will gravitate around 78 regardless of the quality of the game.

Mythra Mythra TPP can kill Necrozma Sun with a 2ko thunderbolt but a lowly Swanna took out 2 of their pokemon
DM/DW Necrozma is painfully easy, U-Necrozma on the other hand...

Cool to see they left the Drama behind.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Coming back after a nice relaxing workout swim....
:facepalm:

I am going to try to be calm and as rational as I possibly can. You better be ready for a TL:DR post.

-I am not critical of how other people think of character designs and whatnot and I find it perfectly okay for people to not like designs. But something like this shouldn't need to be debated/defended/attacked so heavily. People are trying to find reason that is not there or unknown to them and people are putting words in others mouths. Not just so much on trying to discredit the other, but also trying to put reason why an artist made a character the way they did when they don't know a damn thing about the artist's intentions or reasons. And I do see that here. You can assume a character was designed to pander all you want, but don't be trying to put that reason in the artist's mouth and then use said reason as an argument.

-Before I go on the next topic, I will say that I did read this.
And it was a very good read. And it is horrible to see such hatred existing. And some of those things noted are disgusting. Why should it matter so much who's on the cover? Heck, if the female character is just as important as the male character, there should be no problem with them being on the cover. It shouldn't matter if a character has a daughter. And the bitterness and disdain for female gamers and players is disgusting. That is something that needs to change and soon.
And to think because it's ultimately because of fictional objects influencing them. Because that is what games and their characters are in the end. Entirely objects. They do nothing. They can't even care. They should have no influence. They have as much feelings as a paper pinata. And yet because of how much people let them influence their actions, they appear more like a fiery wrecking ball rather than paper.
This isn't disdain or disregard for people who enjoy games and the characters. At least, not intended. But because I can see these things as only objects. I won't allow them to influence how I interact with others. If I find myself getting a bit too defensive or offended over these things, I try to end whatever right away with no want of such needless attitude. I will not allow such strong behaviour because of a bunch of toys. And that's how it should be. Games, books, fictional character should be a thing first and foremost. Because they certainly can't treat you the same or in any way.
And to have such an attitude towards females from people in general because of these things existing, it needs to change. There shouldn't be a big deal over a frickin' paper cover. Girls play with toys just as much as boys do. Games should not be an exception. Everybody's firstborn can be either a boy or a girl. A main character having their first child be a girl should not matter. This unneeded hatred and disdain towards females in games and playing games needs to change. And letting these things be such a big deal or influence needs to stop. There's nothing wrong with being into them, but letting them become more than just a thing and letting them change your way of thinking toward people is not good in any way.

-We gotten to the issues that do exist and we are going to talk about another issue that does exist. As I mentioned before, when people get heavily defensive/offended, they feel the need to try to find stuff that isn't there or never going to come to them on a silver platter. It's how both sides end up moving the goalpost until eventually, the ball cannot get in either and neither will the point. This is an issue for arguments and debates in general.
It's as I said about trying to find the reason for why the artist designed a character the way they designed. No one knows exactly why the artist did it, but feel a huge need to make a reason why. You don't know why. You don't know if another staff member helped with the decision, if the higher-ups made the decision or if the artist wanted to do it.
People need to know that sometimes, they will never find out something. And there is nothing wrong with not finding out why another human being decided to make something. It's why people need to stop focusing so much on finding the reason that eventually they make up their own reason and end up accepting it as fact.
Just like whether or not somebody is trying to make a valid point or is just complaining for the sake of complaining. It plays a part in why people who complain sexualized designs or in general about something get dismissed rather quickly. Because no one knows for certain if a person is trying to make a valid point or are just trying to stir something up. The sad thing is that both of them do exist. And because of the latter making a bigger impact on the crowd than the former, no one takes the former seriously because of how much damage the latter has done. The former suffers while the latter revels.

-Something else I will mention that somewhat involves the 2nd part. The fact that it's become such a big deal on a sexy character's artist being a woman or not. I mean, look at the fact that shortly after the new Xenoblade 2 Blade was shown, it was found out that the artist was a woman. Then suddenly, the negative view on the character dropped somewhat. Why? Why does a female artist suddenly change the view on a sexy character?
And the terrifying thing is that this hasn't just happened from followers of the artist pointing that out, but with developers. Do none of you remember the Miiverse post when Samus' epilogue costumes were shown? When Sakurai mentioned that they almost didn't make it, but one of their female developers worked extra hard to get them to appear in the game. Like to many people who played Metroid or Nintendo games in general, the costumes made perfect sense. But it really shows how much the latter, the ones who know no better and just complain about sexy designs for little reason, have given a powerful and dangerous impact if the developers have to mention that a woman created a sexy design for a character. It's horrible for both those who have good intentions and for the developers.

Anyway, that.....is really just the calmest of my thoughts I can get out. I apologise if in some cases, I sound like an ass. But I'm not trying to be one, but just know that sometimes, I feel like some people in that I feel like I'm the only sane one. As I said, the article from Zebei was a very good read and gets the point across. There do need to be some major changes in attitude in the gaming section.
But when I say how it's not good that people are debating/being defensive over an object, it's not meant to be an argument, an insult or whatever. I'm stating it cause in the end, games and fictional characters are just a thing and it's not good if you're letting them influence how much you argue or fight with somebody. It hurts alot just seeing how much gamers let things justify their destructive actions towards things they don't like, like females on the cover, having a daughter or cosplay. Don't be like these people. Actually understand that the value of these things should not worth up to defending or debating something so heavily, especially if it ends up hurting your friendships and whatnot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My nice, humble, calm nature aside, I haven't forgotten my promise.
ax6eT3u.png

For not trying to find a different argument or different thing to talk about while I was gone, I'm not going to let the box of nightmares slide.
3ui46p9ltqdz.png

You better get used to this. This is going to be my Avatar for all of this month. And I'm going to make sure I post consistently to make sure you never not see this face ever. And it certainly won't be the only nightmare you'll witness during this month. Happy Holidays and Happy dreams for you all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom