• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Today may just be the day I ever had in Fate/Grand Order.

I've accumulated enough orbs to have another go at the Scathach banner. The best things I got out of it was my first Normal Medea and another Medea Lily, meaning I could use the latter for NP Enhancement fodder.

Thinking that I'll never pull a 5-star knowing my luck up to this point, I decided to spend money for the 5-star servant guaranteed event. My first 5-star event ended up being the one and only...

Yep, Orion.

I heard she's a solid Archer, so I'll train her up. I now have a total of 4 Archers I'll be using: Archer Emiya, Nobunaga, Robin Hood, and now Orion.

But then something even more incredible happened shortly after.

I ended up getting enough free Saint Quartz from the payment to go for another summon. I took another go at the Scathach banner, and then the unthinkable happened...

I pulled Scathach!!!!!!!!

Words cannot describe how happy I am that I managed to pull her. She may be no Tamamo or Altria Saber, but I really began liking Scathach's character after finishing those side mission featuring her, all of which made me want to pull her for myself. Now, she's joined my squad! I'll make it my priority to train her up quickly.

Not counting Orion, I consider Scathach to be my first true 5-star servant pull from a banner that doesn't guarantee a 5-star servant, so Scathach wins additional bonus points for that!

Really looking forward to use her!

Ivander

Smash Legend
Today may just be the day I ever had in Fate/Grand Order.

I've accumulated enough orbs to have another go at the Scathach banner. The best things I got out of it was my first Normal Medea and another Medea Lily, meaning I could use the latter for NP Enhancement fodder.

Thinking that I'll never pull a 5-star knowing my luck up to this point, I decided to spend money for the 5-star servant guaranteed event. My first 5-star event ended up being the one and only...

Yep, Orion.

I heard she's a solid Archer, so I'll train her up. I now have a total of 4 Archers I'll be using: Archer Emiya, Nobunaga, Robin Hood, and now Orion.

But then something even more incredible happened shortly after.

I ended up getting enough free Saint Quartz from the payment to go for another summon. I took another go at the Scathach banner, and then the unthinkable happened...

I pulled Scathach!!!!!!!!

Words cannot describe how happy I am that I managed to pull her. She may be no Tamamo or Altria Saber, but I really began liking Scathach's character after finishing those side mission featuring her, all of which made me want to pull her for myself. Now, she's joined my squad! I'll make it my priority to train her up quickly.

Not counting Orion, I consider Scathach to be my first true 5-star servant pull from a banner that doesn't guarantee a 5-star servant, so Scathach wins additional bonus points for that!

Really looking forward to use her!
Nice. Luck was on your side today.

-Orion is a decent Archer at the start, but in the long run, she is pretty good. She works well with Arts-based characters, especially with Tamamo. She also works great with Emiya, who both compliment each other nicely, especially against Sabers. For Orion's Ascensions though, she's pretty pricey. Her 2nd Ascension requires Forbidden Hearts. Her 3rd and 4th Ascension require Chaos Claws, with her 3rd also requiring Snake Jewels(which are coming up in the Christmas Event), and for her 4th, Phoenix Feathers(which you should have a bit from Guda).
-Scathach, like most Quick-Servants, likes teaming with Caesar, who helps with Crit damage and Damage Buffs. Scathach also works nicely with Hassan. For her Ascensions, she needs Chaos Claws and Forbidden Hearts. So depending on how you did with Guda, you could possibly Max Ascend her.

-An important note about both of them is that their NP Gen from their Arts cards are not really good, but there is a way to give them NP nicely. For Orion, her Quick Cards give a bunch of NP and alot more when used after an Art card, so use one of her Art cards before her Quick Card or AQQ to give her good NP.
With Scathach, her Quick Cards and Art cards are decent, but not exactly good when it comes to Crit Star Gen and NP Gen. Much like Orion, she requires a different method to get better NP Gain or more Crit stars. That's where her Buster cards come into play. Use a Quick Card or Art Card before her Busters, or for her, a QBB or ABB Combo, and she can generate Crit Stars/NP Gain nicely thanks to the number of hits her Buster cards do.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just wanna say, as a non-American retail employee, screw America for making my job harder today. :V

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey I could totally use Dragon Ball Xenoverse to make my OCs for my alternate universe DBZ story!

Person: *innocently compares Ink Theorys music to Cuphead because both are some forms of jazz Ink theory being freeform jazz*

This guy:
Nintendo babies? Cuphead is an xbox exclusive.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
*starts crying*
I could of had a Deer...
I could of had a Dragon...

First Splatoon 2 doesn't add the better hairstyles from The Cutting Room floor now this
If it's any consolation, the Sonic Channel page I linked apparently says some of the unused species could be added as free DLC.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Chrono.

I'd love to see Monkeys being added just so I can use the AiAi stuff on something that makes sense. Other than that, Foxes and Dragons plz.

Speaking of Avatars, say hello to Jet Set Forces.
Tried to make him as close to Beat as possible. But I also added different gloves and spiky hair because it just looks better. No headphones so had to improvise with the headset there.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Tagging Coricus Coricus again.

I love that they're actually giving Tails some focus for once.

That said, it kinda sucks for me that I don't really aesthetically like the logo they went with, LOL.

Classic Tails mixed with the text dump that uses Modern fonts is a bit messy for me, and that's the majority of the merch that image shows.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Fun Fact: Tails actually first appeared in the Master System Sonic the Hedgehog 2, one month before the Genesis Sonic 2.

D

Deleted member

I downloaded Alchemist Code on my phone after seeing an ad for it on my phone.
Now, here's the thing, it's just another Gacha game that doesn't really seem that fun or user-friendly tbh(the menus are a complete mess and there's just so many different currencies I have no idea what I'm doing) but I'm still going to play it. Why? Because three months ago, this was an event in the Japanese game

And way before this, the EOV Shaman and Reaper were limited time summons.
So yeah, you can bet your ass I'm torturing myself with obscure gacha games just so I can get some EO characters in it.

It's a Tactics RPG in the style of Final Fantasy Tactics, if anyone is interested.
I don't really reccomend it, just stick to better games, Japanese FGO is easier to navigate than this

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
After a long hiatus (almost a year :nervous:), I finally made an update on my :4drmario: sprite sheet project (by no means a big update, but it's better than nothing)

Change log v10
  • Small tweak to the Zappers
  • Added the animation parts of the Zapper
  • Added the clearing graphics of the Zapper
  • Added the background graphics of the Exploder
  • Added a couple pieces to the main bottle tileset in each color
  • Added a Poison Mushroom (taken from the "Mushroom Medic" minigame from Mario Party 4)
I REALLY need to get around to animating the playfield viruses and start on the big ones.

And Nintendo, I'm still waiting for a Dr. Mario for the Switch (preferably on par with Dr. Mario 64)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I downloaded Alchemist Code on my phone after seeing an ad for it on my phone.
Now, here's the thing, it's just another Gacha game that doesn't really seem that fun or user-friendly tbh(the menus are a complete mess and there's just so many different currencies I have no idea what I'm doing) but I'm still going to play it. Why? Because three months ago, this was an event in the Japanese game

And way before this, the EOV Shaman and Reaper were limited time summons.
So yeah, you can bet your *** I'm torturing myself with obscure gacha games just so I can get some EO characters in it.

It's a Tactics RPG in the style of Final Fantasy Tactics, if anyone is interested.
I don't really reccomend it, just stick to better games, Japanese FGO is easier to navigate than this
Also, I'd just like to point out that this pic proves EO is the anti-Persona. Why? Because all the games got their mascot blonde in there EXCEPT EO4.
Doki Doki memes are the best.

Yeah, that's basically it
Just with a lot more stabbing

Chrono.

I'm probably really late on this but oh thank the lord the RWBY characters in Cross Tag will have their Japanese VA as an option.

I normally don't care about this stuff but Ruby and Weiss have some of the worst voice work I've heard in a fighting game.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Did you get any Bartres from those 10x summons :^)
Yeah, I got a few Bartres, and even some Wryses.:p

Gotta love how playing F/GO and FE: Heroes at the same time makes me mess up elements from the other game at times.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I got a few Bartres, and even some Wryses.:p

Gotta love how playing F/GO and FE: Heroes at the same time makes me mess up elements from the other game at times.
Don't worry, at least your luck is not as bad as mine, I got yet another Spartacus when trying to pull for Nephenee

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Anyone else watch Stranger Things?
Very good show. I initially saw it months ago rated as somewhere around 98% (I believe) rated good on Netflix. My other friends were excited for it's second season too. So when I started watching it.... Yeah, I have to agree that Stranger Thing's really good. Only finished the first season though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Very good show. I initially saw it months ago rated as somewhere around 98% (I believe) rated good on Netflix. My other friends were excited for it's second season too. So when I started watching it.... Yeah, I have to agree that Stranger Thing's really good. Only finished the first season though.
You gotta watch the second season. I’m half way through it. It’s great.

D

Deleted member

Alright. Went ahead and did Mega Arbok. Fan art isn't mine but it works.

Name: Mega Arbok
Pokedex: "Upon Mega Evolving, the face on it's belly brings fear to even the mightiest of Pokémon. Its larger, faster and more powerful than before, and as a result, it will attempt to hunt larger targets."
Item: Arbokite
Type: Poison/Dark
Ability: Mega Terror
After Mega Evolving, the foe's Speed sharply falls (falls two stages)
BST:
Regular: 60/95/69/65/79/80
Mega E: 60/110/89/65/99/135 (+120)
WHY. ISN'T. THIS. REAL?!

Basilisk Arbok ftmfw....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom