• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Just because you said that, Grapist will be top tier. And it'll be YOUR fault.

And in other news, Marvel got a new Head Hanco now that Axel Alanzo got dropped. I hope this leads to good things. I feel a lot of the current Marvel comics stuff needs shaking up. Namely in the writing and editing department. Some of their artists can stay, like Stuart Immomen(which I may have misspelled) and Mark Bagley, guys who work on the Spider-Man and Venom books respectively. I don't know if Sara Pachelli is still doing stuff for them, if she is, I'd like her to try an X-Men book.

I know Joe Mad, one of my favorites did some stuff for them, so I'd really like to see him stay on a book for more than 6 issues.

Personally, I'd like to see a new writer on the main Amazing Spider-Man book, it's been 9 years. Some new blood would be welcomed.
Tin foil hat theory:

Nick Spencer is going to be writing a series called "Doctor Strange: Damnation", which deals with the fallout of Secret Empire, with a wide variety of characters related to the magic corner of the MU fighting none other than Mephisto.

Basically, Doctor Strange and his friends will beat the snot out of Mephisto so hard that it will retcon the retcon of Peter and MJ's marriage in time for Nick Spencer to take over Amazing Spider-Man with issue #800; also keeping in mind that Marvel recently announced that there will be a marriage happening soon.

*takes off tin foil hat*

MOTHER****ERS NEED TO MAKE IT A GOOD *** GAME. AND ADD MEI HATSUME. AND HAVE ****BAG MCPURPLE'S ONLY ROLE BE A TRAINING DUMMY
I've never understood the hate for Mineta tbh. He's kind of endearing... to an extent :p

But please, do add Mei Bamco.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *deep breath* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
****ing Bamco I love you guys god I can't wait for this it's gonna be so ****ing hype.

I don't even need to see the game to know it'll be good, I have the utmost trust in Bandai Namco for licensed fighters after the Storm series.
All I hope is that this one has playable Tokoyami and I'm set.
It's an MHA game, at least all of Class A will be playable :p

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Pikachu's expression there is pretty priceless.

Kind of wish Cosmoem was edited out so memes could be made.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've never understood the hate for Mineta tbh. He's kind of endearing... to an extent :p
All the **** he pulls is the same joke over and over again, yet he gets so much screentime compared to other characters who don't really get a chance to develop much because Mineta's too busy yelling "LOL BOOBS" and hogging spotlight. ****, Mina's gotten significantly less screentime but she's at least more than "LOL I LIKE BOOBS". Look at Roshi, Roshi is a horny ****o who literally told Goku and Krillin to kidnap a busty lady so he could ogle her, yet Roshi has had a lot more significance than that, not just in terms of personality, but in terms of **** he does

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Point is...

Pervy characters in fiction can be likeable if...

A) They don't cross a line.
B) They have redeeming factors
C) They have more frequent character traits than being a pervert.

Mineta passes A and B but fails C miserably.

Mineta has some courage issues and that's a start, but he has no real depth other than that. His reason for becoming a hero is actually just to pick up girls. That's not a bad reason by itself, but when combined with his other traits, its clear girls are the only thing on his mind.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Point is...

Mineta has some courage issues and that's a start, but he has no real depth other than that. His reason for becoming a hero is actually just to pick up girls. That's not a bad reason by itself, but when combined with his other traits, its clear girls are the only thing on his mind.
2 questions. Wouldn't you consider the fact that he constantly sexually harasses all the girls going too far? He tried peeping on them, talked to them about how their boobs are and is very close to getting physical. 2: What redeeming factors does he have? I can't think of any unless you count how his hyper intelligence that we have to take our word for

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
. Wouldn't you consider the fact that he constantly sexually harasses all the girls going too far? He tried peeping on them, talked to them about how their boobs are and is very close to getting physical.
In real life, most definitely.

In fiction? Kind of. Those are actions people would and have forgiven other characters for. He hasn't crossed the line by doing anything we straight up hate characters for (murder, ****, serious molestation, etc). He just doesn't do anything to win people back.

2: What redeeming factors does he have? I can't think of any unless you count how his hyper intelligence that we have to take our word for
He went back to save a buddy. He isn't mean spirited.

He's got some.

Granted, I don't even like Mineta so...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior

In fiction? Kind of. Those are actions people would and have forgiven other characters for. He hasn't crossed the line by doing anything we straight up hate characters for (murder, ****, serious molestation, etc). He just doesn't do anything to win people back.

He's got some.

Well, I don't think he has been forgiven because of an upcoming season 3 moment
The girls go to have a hotspring bath, they get someone to kick Mineta out should he try to peep in on them. Which he does.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, I don't think he has been forgiven because of an upcoming season 3 moment
The girls go to have a hotspring bath, they get someone to kick Mineta out should he try to peep in on them. Which he does.
Oh I meant the audience not the other characters.

That said, good.

D

Deleted member

Mfw you won't be able to use Mineta as a punching bag because he'll be smaller than the rest of cast and have smaller hitboxes like ****ing Iggy in every goddamn Jojo game
GAME TIME. Make a roster of about 20 characters for an MHA fighter.
Deku
All Might (forcibly weighed down)
Bakugo
Tsu
Tenya Ida
Momo Yaoyarozu
Kirishima with a Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu alt
Tokoyami
Stain
All For One
Mei Hatsume
Shigaraki with Kurogiri and Nomu as attacks
Uraraka
Shoto Todoroki
Mina Ashido
Itsuka Kendo
Aizawa
Nezu
Gran Torino
Muscular (Season 3 character)
>Bamco fighting game
>20 character roster
First Storm game had 25 and the Seven Deadly Sins: Knights of Britannia game also has a 25-base roster. Though, mind you, they're only working with the first season of SDS(they had to pull off 2 additional forms for two characters each and add a character that does literally nothing in the whole manga to beef it up), considering MHA will likely go at least up until the Stain arc(and maybe the End of Terms arc aswell but it doesn't introduce any new characters) so they have plenty of characters to use.

I'd also rather have Kurogiri and Kira Jr. as their own characters instead of a composite one. Also, Nomu deserves a slot so we can have that All Might fight recreated

Also lol Muscular
If they're gonna add any season 3 characters as teasers(season 3 will probably have already aired when the game is released though), it's gonna be Dab and Yandere-chan.
Muscular gets written off in his first appearence, he's only slightly more important than the rest of the LoV fodder for that arc
Tin foil hat theory:

Nick Spencer is going to be writing a series called "Doctor Strange: Damnation", which deals with the fallout of Secret Empire, with a wide variety of characters related to the magic corner of the MU fighting none other than Mephisto.

Basically, Doctor Strange and his friends will beat the snot out of Mephisto so hard that it will retcon the retcon of Peter and MJ's marriage in time for Nick Spencer to take over Amazing Spider-Man with issue #800; also keeping in mind that Marvel recently announced that there will be a marriage happening soon.

*takes off tin foil hat*

But please, do add Mei Bamco.

I think some of the least popular ones might be left behind if they don't have enough material to work with. I'm sure Bamco could do movesets for Hagakure or Sato but I don't think they'd really need to.
Point is...

The problem is that it's pretty clear no one approves of his actions, even in-universe
At this point, Mineta is only an excuse to show fanservice and he doesn't really benefit the story or setting at all.
I thought he'd be a likeable character after the USJ arc but two seconds later he gropes Tsuyu when they're in a ****ing life-or-death situation

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Alright. Went ahead and did Mega Arbok. Fan art isn't mine but it works.

Name: Mega Arbok
Pokedex: "Upon Mega Evolving, the face on it's belly brings fear to even the mightiest of Pokémon. Its larger, faster and more powerful than before, and as a result, it will attempt to hunt larger targets."
Item: Arbokite
Type: Poison/Dark
Ability: Mega Terror
After Mega Evolving, the foe's Speed sharply falls (falls two stages)
BST:
Regular: 60/95/69/65/79/80
Mega E: 60/110/89/65/99/135 (+120)

D

Deleted member

What about the electric guy?
I meant it more of "everyone who doesn't take part into it", so "almost everyone" then.
Still, Kaminari only joins in on the Cheerleader costume prank, he's never shown doing it again and all of the boys tell Mineta not to peep the next two times he attempts to do so
The fandom thinks he's important due to spoilery events, but he doesn't take much screentime so he's not a good comparison
That's not what he was asking though
Also
Everyone knows the traitor is Hagakure :^)

Last edited by a moderator:

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
http://mhaoj.bn-ent.net/

Teaser from Bandai Namco for a new My Hero Academia game.

My Hero Academia All-Star Battle/Eyes of Heaven when? :thinking:
YOOOO LETS GO! MY HERO ACADEMIA GAME!
I hope it's like the Boruto's Dad Storm Game. Also, if Best Boy Mineta and Best Girl Tsuyu aren't playable, then it's automatically a 0/10 from me.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Deku
All Might (forcibly weighed down)
Bakugo
Tsu
Tenya Ida
Momo Yaoyarozu
Kirishima with a Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu alt
Tokoyami
Stain
All For One
Mei Hatsume
Shigaraki with Kurogiri and Nomu as attacks
Uraraka
Shoto Todoroki
Mina Ashido
Itsuka Kendo
Aizawa
Nezu
Gran Torino
Muscular (Season 3 character)
I'm going to raise the cap of 20 to 25 for my list because that's usually the base number of characters in a non-sequel anime FG game from Namco Bandai.

Midoriya
Bakugo
Uraraka
Iida
Todoroki
Tsuyu
Kirishima (w/ TetsuTetsu alt.)
Tokoyami
Mineta (need to fill that joke character quota)
Yaoyorozu
Kaminari
Jiro
Ashido

Kendo
Monoma
Mei Hatsume
Mirio Togata

All Might (weights not necessary tbh)
Aizawa
Snipe/Midnight
Ectoplasm/Gang Orca

Shigaraki
Stain
Toga
All For One

That's not what he was asking though
Also
Everyone knows the traitor is Hagakure :^)
Wrong.

It's Shoji :^)

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1-6. Deku, Bakugou, All-Might, Uraraka, Shoto Todoroki, Tenya Iida - all pretty obvious picks; they're the main characters.
7-9. Tsuyu, Fumikage, Momo Yaoyorozu - while not quite main characters, they're ones who appear fairly often and have versatile abilities
10-11. Kirishima, Mina Ashido - distinctive-looking characters who are fairly popular and part of the main class
12-14. Eraserhead, Gran Torino, Mount Lady - fairly major/recurring pro heroes
15. Stain - an independent villain, but one who made a big impact on the series
16-20. All-for-One, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Himiko Toga, Twice - members of the League of Villains

I'm assuming that this game would go up to the All-for-One fight, though Mount Lady could be replaced with Nomu (the massive artificial beast that All-Might fought).

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna post my roster later because I want to put my logic behind them too.
I don't think most of you are familiar with how Bamco makes their roster choices
YOOOO LETS GO! MY HERO ACADEMIA GAME!
I hope it's like the Boruto's Dad Storm Game. Also, if Best Boy Mineta and Best Girl Tsuyu aren't playable, then it's automatically a 0/10 from me.
That's not how you spell Kirishima tho
I'm going to raise the cap of 20 to 25 for my list because that's usually the base number of characters in a non-sequel anime FG game from Namco Bandai.

Midoriya
Bakugo
Uraraka
Iida
Todoroki
Tsuyu
Kirishima (w/ TetsuTetsu alt.)
Tokoyami
Mineta (need to fill that joke character quota)
Yaoyorozu
Kaminari
Jiro
Ashido

Kendo
Monoma
Mei Hatsume
Mirio Togata

All Might (weights not necessary tbh)
Aizawa
Snipe/Midnight
Ectoplasm/Gang Orca

Shigaraki
Stain
Toga
All For One

Wrong.

It's Shoji :^)
While I like that roster, I really doubt we'll see Mirio considering his debut chapter is far from being animated and we'll not even get to the Provisional License Exams arc(my bet is on Hideout Raid arc being the farthest they'd go) and even if it was, I don't think Gang Orca would be choosen as a fighter, especially with the other two relevant characters for that arc.

But
It's always the one you never see coming ;^)

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So they added another one to Idolm@ster?
Well that one was made specifcly for Side M. Just makes me sad none of the cards he has has him wearing normal boy clothing. He crossdresses in all of them

He's got some.

Ill give Garbage that, at least he saves his buds but he is still garbage

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ok, listen here nerds, this isn't Smash, this Bamco Animay Fighting Vidya Gaems: moveset potential is a myth and popularity is rule.
So here's the roster.
First things off, I'm assuming we'll only see up to the End of Terms Exams arc. They could do the Training Camp and Hideout Raid arcs but I think 5 major arcs for their first game is more realistic, especially since that's where the anime is and you can bet Bamco will want to milk the hell out of the series now that Boruto's Dad is ded. Also, 25 characters to be safe.
  1. Izuku
  2. Bakugo
  3. Iida
  4. Uraraka
  5. Todoroki
  6. All Might
  7. Izuku [Full Cowl]
  8. Todoroki [Ice-Fire]
Pretty self-explanatory, they're the main characters no other reason. But incase you never played a Bamco anime fighting game, they make the roster centered around the plot of the arcs so if characters change their abilities during it, there will be variants. Thankfully, so far in the anime, this only happens drastically to two characters so no need to panic. Izuku's default moveset would be focused on strong, slow and wide hitting moves with a recoil or "ammunition"(aka number of fingers) if Bamco feels like making the MC gimmicky(spoiler: they're not) while Full Cowl is the faster but weaker version and, unlikely, the one that doesn't break himself.
Todoroki's default would only be able to use his right side with a "temperature" gauge that slows him down significantly if overused. When he uses both of his sides, his attacks are more slow to come out(based on his comment during the Stain fight) but he can regulate his gauge more easily, though overuse has more drastic effects.
Next up is:
  1. Tsuyu
  2. Kirishima
  3. Jiro
  4. Kaminari
  5. Ojiro
  6. Yaoyorozu
  7. Tokoyami
  8. Ashido
  9. Mineta
  10. Aizawa
  11. Present Mic
Basically, the Popular Ones™ from 1-A, they're the most signifcant out of all students. Mineta is Horikoshi's pet, there's no way around this, I'm sorry.
Present Mic is kind of a 50/50 but if any other teacher from UA gets in outside of AM and Aizawa, he'll be the first one out of them.
  1. Shigaraki
  2. Kurogiri*
  3. Nomu[USJ arc]*
  4. Stain
The villains. Shigaraki and Stain are lock-ins, but I have doubts on the other two. First, because they're, well, not popular enough, I could easily see Bamco ignoring them because of that. Sure, they are pretty important to the series but Kurogiri gets less screentime every arc and Nomu was just a one-off. If Nomu is playable, then certainly Kurogiri will but most certainly is that Nomu will appear at least as an unplayable boss. The other three Nomus are also most likely to end up as unplayable bosses as the best case scenario for them.
  1. Gran Torino
  2. Endeavor
  3. Mei Hatsume*
  4. Shinsou*
  5. Midnight*
  6. Snipe*
  7. Ectoplasm*
  8. Kamui Woods*
  9. Death Arms*
  10. Mt. Lady*
The Others.
Gran Torino and Endeavor are basically required if they want to do the Stain arc, besides, this roster most certainly needs non-teacher Pro Heroes. Everyone else is marjed for different reasons, I could certainly see some of then being playable but, well, there are some problems:
Mei and Shinsou: relevant characters in the Sports Festival, Mei is popular and has enough material for an easy moveset so I see her as the most likely from all of these but she only reappaears after the Hideout Raid arc so I'm not sure; Shinsou because he fights Deku in the first round and I doubt they'd skip a fight that the MC is involved in but as far as moveset goes... how do you do it?
The teachers: mostly so they can do the EoTE arc, but some are popular in their own right. I'd bet mostly on Midnight seeing she's the most prominent out of them and Snipe due to his ties to Horikoshi's My Hero one-off. Ectoplasm just has a lot of cool stuff you can do with him and he fights Tsuyu and Tokoyami who, as I said before, are highly popular characters and having one more fight for them in the Story Mode can certainly earn him a spot, this applies to Midnight as well.
Background trio: their main problem is being "just there" but their recurrency could earn them a spot imo. Death Arms could potentially be a heavy, big and slow fighter which doesn't have much representation and Kamui Woods has simply a lot to him. The main issue is Mt.Lady because, well, her size is GG+, and while Bamco just resized Diane, who is a giant, in Knights of Britannia for the Vs. Mode, the thing is, Diane actually has powers outside of being big while Mt.Lady's whole power is being big. So I guess they're not willing to have giant characters in their fighting games(not even the Storm Awakenings had giant characters ehich resukted in toy versions of some transfornations).
I'm not done yet
  1. Tetsutetsu*
  2. Monoma*
  3. Kendou*
  4. Dabi
  5. Toga
The three most prominent Class B characters and the two new villains. Yes, Tetsutetsu is a Kirishima clone. Monoma is a mirror fighter, Kendou is the unique one. Though I'n persinally not too sure on them.
Nothing much to say but I'd like to point out that Bamco loves their teaser characters, which are usually new characters from the next arc that appear in a postgame mission.
Storm 2 did this with Taka Sasuke and Killer Bee(the game ended right before when their fight would take place)and 4 did this with the pre-order bonus DLC with Boruto, Sarada and The Last versions of Naruto and Sasuke. Knights of Britannia also seems to be doing the same with Zeldris being a confirmed character and Escanor being basically confirmed.

So, organizing the roster, with a * meaning that I'm not completely sure on them
  1. Izuku(Deku)
  2. Bakugo(King of Explodo-Kills)
  3. Iida(Tenya)
  4. Uraraka(Uravity)
  5. Todoroki(Shoto)
  6. Toshinori(All Might)
  7. Izuku(Deku) [Full Cowl]
  8. Todoroki(Shoto) [Ice-Fire]
  9. Tsuyu(Froppy)
  10. Kirishima(Red Riot)
  11. Jiro(Earphone Jack)
  12. Kaminari(Chargebolt)
  13. Ojiro(Tailman)
  14. Yaoyorozu(Creati)
  15. Tokoyami(Tsukuyomi)
  16. Ashido(Pinky)
  17. Mineta(Grape Boy)
  18. Aizawa(Eraserhead)
  19. Gran Torino
  20. Endeavor
  21. Shigaraki
  22. Stain
  23. Dabi
  24. Toga
  25. Tetsutetsu*
  26. Monoma*
  27. Kendou*
  28. Present Mic*
  29. Mei Hatsume*
  30. Shinsou*
  31. Midnight*
  32. Snipe*
  33. Ectoplasm*
  34. Kamui Woods*
  35. Death Arms*
  36. Mt. Lady*
  37. Kurogiri*
  38. Nomu[USJ arc]*
No, I din't see us getting All For One simply because I don't see the gane reaching the Hideout Raid arc and he's the type of character to save for the sequel, not to put as a bonus teaser

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, I have a question. It is possible to erase a thread? 'cuz I want to erase the one I made in the disco room. Why? Because I feel like I won't use it all. I have moved to other website to post my stories and other stuff. So the need of having a thread to post my stories feel unnecessary now. If it's impossible, then so be it.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So Disgaea 5 is the most efficient of the games I own out of this list?

. . .Fascinating. I would have thought it'd be Stardew Valley. Stardew's definitely noticeably more efficient than Splatoon 2 and BotW, but a title with a physical release that causes crashes over complex calculations outdoing it is something I couldn't have predicted.

Sonic Mania edges it out as well, but since Stardew has stuff going on under the hood and the gap is very small I can kinda see that. A big game with a physical release being the most efficient is interesting.
I am just curious on how will Xenoblade Chronicles 2 last... If it can last more than two hours will be great.
http://mhaoj.bn-ent.net/

Teaser from Bandai Namco for a new My Hero Academia game.

My Hero Academia All-Star Battle/Eyes of Heaven when? :thinking:
Obligatory....
Please make the game on Switch Bandai Namco, no more port begging.
Imma drop a trap from Idol m@ster to confuse you all before I go to bed
This is a trap?

And we again have another blade announced....
It seems that Homura/Pyra has plenty of competitors...

And not a surprise since I kind of like to find those cute anime pics... I already have seen Shirabi artworks before.
Even Hagakure?

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So The Japanese Pokemon Youtube page uploaded a new trailer for USUM today. It officially reveals Necrozma's ultimate form that they teased in the last trailer: Ultra Necrozma.

Yeah, the leaks already leaked the Pokemon prior, but hey, it's finally official.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah thats a dude, his ex job was a maid lol and I guess he stuffs his shirt because if hes gonna crossdress, hes going the extra mile
I wonder how many people will get mistaken then... And yeah thanks to the power of anime some people will be confused.
Reminds me how Cloud gets mistaken as a lady easily when he is in dress...
My favorite trap is still Maruruk from Made In Abyss.
I also found this pic very hilarious by the way.

Basically Conan says "one of you... Is a trap..."
Well I guess Conan can still be wrong sometimes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So The Japanese Pokemon Youtube page uploaded a new trailer for USUM today. It officially reveals Necrozma's ultimate form that they teased in the last trailer: Ultra Necrozma.

Yeah, the leaks already leaked the Pokemon prior, but hey, it's finally official.
A bunch of people in the Nuzlocke forums are already advocating to put a BS Clause on this thing, it's so beautiful that GF finally went full on bull**** with a Pokemon boss fight

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Beat the Ghost Trial and the second Plumeria battle last night. Here comes the next UltraSun update!

Current team:

Sirius finally evolved into Lampent while I was grinding in the batch of trainers leading up the Abandoned Supermarket. I then transferred to Sun via Pokebank so that I could evolve it into Chandelure there with a Dusk Stone, then brought it back to UltraSun via the same method. Admittedly, I think I did a bit too much grinding to the point I was rather over leveled, but that was because I really wanted to get a Chandelure before taking on Acerola's Trial.

As for how the battles went:

Ghost Trial:

It's pretty much the same trial leading up to the fight. You still need to use the Pokefinder to take pictures of Ghost Pokemon (which are still a Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar respectively) before you can enter Totem Mimikyu's room. Sirius, now a Chandelure at this point, made quick worth of all three Pokemon.

Aside from the Totem battle, there is one slight change that happens during the trial. Right before you enter Totem Mimikyu's room, Acerola appears right in front of it, facing the door. She asks you what you're doing here several times, and each of your responses involve saying "I'm staying." Acerola progressively gets more and more in asking you to leave the place, and it becomes clear from that dialogue it's just some Ghost Pokemon shenanigans going on (probably caused by Totem Mimikyu). Even Acerola, after the Trial, says it herself that it wasn't her inside the Supermarket.

The Totem Mimikyu is largely the same, but the Ally Pokemon are different. It now summons either a Banette or a Jellicent. I can't really speak for the difficulty of this battle that much since Voltron made quick work on Totem Mimikyu thanks to the Steel-type Z-move. I learned my lesson from the last fight and made sure to destroy Mimikyu's Disguise with a simple attack first before going in for the KO with the Z-move. Banette wasn't hard to take out either.

2nd Plumeria Battle:

Yet again the same battle from Sun/Moon. She still has a Golbat and a Salazzle at this point in the game. Golbat surprisingly didn't use Confuse Ray from the get-go in this battle, so Voltron easily pulled off a Thunder Wave + Thunderbolt to make quick work on the Pokemon. Her Salazzle went down in a single hit by Siegfried's Psycho Cut.

Other stuff:

Forgot to mention this earlier, but in the Ula Ula Community Center, you can buy Ash's Sun/Moon hat for wearing!

You also run into the Ultra Recon Squad upon arriving at Tapu Village with Hau. It is there the URS reveal that Necrozma was the source for the Z-moves, namely that the light that shines from the Z-moves comes from it.

Not sure if I'll make it to the Aether Paradise portion of the story tonight, but we'll see how much I can get done. I plan on tackling the desert next, and I'll be catching a Bisharp to add onto my team once I reach Route 17.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
2 questions. Wouldn't you consider the fact that he constantly sexually harasses all the girls going too far? He tried peeping on them, talked to them about how their boobs are and is very close to getting physical. 2: What redeeming factors does he have? I can't think of any unless you count how his hyper intelligence that we have to take our word for
One time he copped a feel on the frog girl too.

Ivander

Smash Legend
And we again have another blade announced....
It seems that Homura/Pyra has plenty of competitors...
Waifus are like Beauty Pageants. There will always be competition for any participant/Waifu.

Anyway, with GudaGuda out of the way, I can finally start doing some levelling up for my Servants in Grand Order. Also alot of Ascending to do. I can finally fully Ascend Cu as well as Vlad, Saber Alter, Kintoki, Lancelot, etc. A salute to all of the Nobbus who sacrificed themselves for our needs.

I can also focus more on Fire Emblem Heroes..........maybe. This is pretty much me with Tempest Trials for a while now.

053translate - Copy.jpg

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Waifus are like Beauty Pageants. There will always be competition for any participant/Waifu.
My favorite is still Nyutsu though. She's kind of like a female version of Soldier 76 plus the big arms...
Yes, these are official Kirby merchandise

http://www.japanesenintendo.com/post/167822375049
Kill me now....

Also this is hilarious... Duh...
I know some texts are hard to read but any one who watched The Incredibles might already get the point.

Last edited:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't know whether to say this is the scariest thing I'd never thought I would ever see or that I never knew that I needed this so much to appear in my life. I'm practically dying by laughter at Meta-Knight.
Kirby is nightmare fuel, Kingdedede is alright, Meta Knight is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom