• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Also, the descriptions few of pins mention something about trading them in at the shop.
How do I do that? I don't think I've noticed the option to do so anywhere and I'm curious on how I do so. Thanks in advance.
After a while stores sell items or pins that you can only buy if you have the pins for it. Those items are recognizable by the blue box with QUEST on it.

Interesting. The maximum amount of time the game keeps track of you haven't played is 999 days, 23 hours and 59 minutes.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My current PokeDex Legendaries.
Name: Protangel
Type: Fire/Fairy
Ability: Angelic Focus: The user deals more damage with special attacks
Version: Heroes
Dex: It is said when the balance between Good and Evil is disrupted, Protangel will descend from the heavens to bring love and joy to the world.
--
Name: Antangel
Type: Steel/Dark
Ability: Angelic Scythes: The user deals more damage with physical attacks
Version: Villains
Dex: It is said when the balance between Good and Evil is disrupted, Antangel will descend from the heavens to bring hate and sorrow to the world.
--
Name: Sinagedon
Type (Risen Form): Dragon/Flying
Type (Fallen Form): Ghost/Ground
Ability: Immortality: When KO'd, it returns in Fallen Form.
Version: Both
Dex: It is said to of been banished from the heavens due to its destructive nature. It is prophesized to return one day in its true form to swallow the heavens whole.
--
Name: Warflame
Type: Fire/Steel
Ability: Sheer Force
Dex: Created in ancient times, it is the machine of Warrior's Rage. It sweeps across the battlefield, firing mortor bombs from its cannons, wrecking entire fortresses in minutes.
--
Name: Warspark
Type: Electric/Steel
Dex: Created in an age long forgotten, it is the machine of Warrior's Inspiration. It flies at mind blowing speeds, paralyzing infantry with spark novas.
--
Name: Wartundra
Type: Ice/Steel
Dex: Created in the forgotten past, it is the machine of Warrior's Mercy. It defends its army, creates a calming snowstorm that heals its soldiers and freezes its enemies.
--
Name: Harmony
Type: Ghost/Normal
Ability: Dual Souls: Human and Pokémon attack together.
Version: Event
Dex: In legend, it says Harmony was once two forms- a human and a Pokémon- now fused as one. It never fights alone, as the two souls always fight together as one.
--
Name: Azaz
Type: Fairy/Dark
Ability: Heavenly Bond: The user deals more damage with Dark and Fairy attacks
Dex: This small Pokémon is said to be the offspring of both Protangel and Antangel. In an effort to protect it from Sinagedon, Protangel descended and placed Azaz in our realm, infuriating Antangel.
--
Name: Kyogrou
Type: Water/Ground
Ability: Sunstorm: Every other turn, the weather changes to Sun or Rain.
Dex: Created by Team Void to create perfect weather patterns for their new world, it escaped custody and fled into the sea. It is able to mimic the powers of two very powerful Pokémon.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been making perler bead art lately. I want to make a metroid from super metroid

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
There is a Lyle account? I know there is an Isabelle one but I did know about Lyle
I saw it pop up in a comment recently and realized there was a whole rabbit hole of the thing posting.

I didn't follow it because I wasn't sure how many times I could read "no busted chops" before going nuts, but it's. . .somethin'.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I played a match on the mart map... it had an awful jazz song playing.
Ay, free form jazz is great. Better then that god awful bottom feeders song, Shipwreckin
You guys, really now.

They're all great, you bunch of silly gillies.

Freeform jazz is mentally stimulating and celtic rock is boppin'.

They both make Wet Floor look bad, LOL.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You guys, really now.

I mean nothing is better then High tide eras song Sucker Punch.

The ugly vocals in Shipwreckin ruin the whole song. The other bottom feeders songs are good

Last edited:

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Just watched the 20th Pokémon movie. A few thoughts:
  • Team Rocket was as pointless as absolutely possible.
  • The main rival, Cross, was basically Paul.
  • We got Incineroar. I was expecting Decidueye and Primarina because of something I heard about the fully evolved starters appearing in each Gen's first movie.
  • Ending is pretty weird, much more than the first movie's ending. Some of it was weird :250: feather properties, but then there's Pikachu talking to Ash.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
YES
RIBRIANNE IS OUT

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Dammit...this glitch from the Quick Reflexes perk in Skyrim is ****ing annoying...not game breaking but still annoying...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So either Universe 6 or Universe 2 is getting erased in the next episode.
At this point we need to ask ourselves if the Namekians of Universe 6 are ever going to have any kind of plot importance. And I think we know the answer to that.

Chrono.

The fact that there's two Namekians in U6 left makes me think they're gonna fuse like Kami and Nail did with Piccolo.

But idk if they'd do the whole fusion thing TWICE with the same universe guys too.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The fact that there's two Namekians in U6 left makes me think they're gonna fuse like Kami and Nail did with Piccolo.

But idk if they'd do the whole fusion thing TWICE with the same universe guys too.
I think they only exist to give Gohan and Piccolo another decent fight.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't think I have the work ethic my job wants for the position,

work some extra hours -sure. Work a friggin' 13 shift one a while, ok.

Work on one of my 2 days off when I had a rough week and next week is going to be rough? I draw the line there

Edit: Also, you'd think at least they would have waited a day longer or something considering I just got 5 hours of sleep last night between closing last night (from an 11 hour shift) and opening today. I dunno about anyone else but when your exhausted the last thing you want is more hours

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Any Animal Crossing fans? I am loving this Lyle account on Twitter.
I am, but I think I only follow Isabelle's account, didn't know much about Lyle's.
You guys, really now.

I didn't like the two new songs too ,much...
I still think Pearl and Marina's songs are better.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah.

Universe 6 it is,
That isn't really a plot importance to they, themselves as individuals though. That's more fulfilling a happenstance.

A role anyone could have fulfilled.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently Cyrus is the youngest of the villain leaders at age 27

---

I just watched some people play Sonic Forces and whoever designed the levels did NOT know what they were doing. Boring and horrible enemy placement.

Lets just make lines and lines of the same enemy!

Last edited:
"man, i really want to redo the terranort fight for Terra's story, but i need to play Final Episode first"
>get the last report
>unlock the final episode
terranort: "lol im back"
me: "****"
>spends an hour and a half fighting him, even though every attack he has is an instakill
>beat him through bs strategies (lol seeker mines)
>go to congragulate myself on discord "GET ****ED"
terranort: "lol im back"
>phase 2
>my conttoller is on the floor for texting
>he 1 shots me before i can pause
>i got ****ed

Last edited:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
This episode clearly cast away all of my doubts: 17 is officially my favorite DB character, dethroning Yamcha.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I am, but I think I only follow Isabelle's account, didn't know much about Lyle's.

I didn't like the two new songs too ,much...
I still think Pearl and Marina's songs are better.
Idol songs are on another tier, though, it's not fair to compare them to stock fare.

It's like trying to compare fast food to a reservation based restaurant. Sure one's higher quality, but how often do you actually get to eat it?

Although I feel like the -five- new songs between Bottom Feeders and Ink Theory are more like standard sit in restaurants, making us wait a bit but being higher quality than the standard fare without forcing us to schedule.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently there is a type of speedrun called "Glitchless Speedrun" which only selectively bans glitches.

Seems pointless to me. If it's supposed to be glitchless, don't use glitches. Otherwise just use all the glitches you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom