• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Can't believe he actually said this lol.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Also he said that he hopes players will be playing DLC Pack 2 for a "long time". New areas of the world perhaps?
Imagine being Aonuma after the Odyssey reviews came out and being "****ing hell we spent four years in this ****ing game and now Mario is gonna steal the award from us because it's the cool new thing!"
"Boss, I don't think you should be drininking this ear--"
"Oh shut up Dave, I listened to you once and what happened? We put in those damn Korko seeds. I swear if we don't win this award it's gonna be all yours and your stupid ideas' fault"

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I can totally see Rayman being the hero in Mario + Rabbids.

Though whoever it's going to be, it might feel weird to not have a Rabbid counterpart, personally.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Okay, I should have rephrase this days ago.

How much of a Nintendo Fan are you?

I often feel most Smash Fans aren't Nintendo Fans. They just like what's from Smash and not from the true sources.
So what's my callsign to prove I actually play these games?

Shulk made a toaster for a Nopon once, Lucina has no taste in clothes and picked out a dress with little Emmeryn face polka dots for her mom, Earthbound has purse straps as useable items. . .

Actually I don't think Palutena is necessarily as good or as bad as various people think she is, she seems to have the same problem that Rose Quartz initially did in Steven Universe where she loves humanity while simultaneously having absolutely no grip on how they work past some basic wildly bigoted stereotypes, just without any of the catalysts that made Rose learn to be better than that. I do think Pit is being an active positive influence on Palutena and that the two of them are actually good for each other, though, but in order for Palutena to learn to be better Pit would first have to serve as an intermediary. Pit's name doesn't look to me like it's derived just from "cupid," it's more of a hybrid of that and "putto," the race in Greek mythology cupid imagery is derived from that is said to serve as emissaries of the gods, which Pit very much acts as. Likewise character growth for Palutena would be learning to listen to Pit more, because in contrast much like Steven in Steven Universe Pit is very easy for everyone to ignore the opinion of but is actually extremely perceptive, he just has far less nerve to insist on his opinions than Steven and brushes aside completely valid observations the moment they're dismissed. Meanwhile Dark Pit actually doesn't brush things aside and cuts to the meat of it, and Palutena can actually admit to herself that he's right at times, but as Pit's repressed side he's also a bundle of concentrated cynicism and his worldview tends to flop too far to the opposite extreme of Pit's.

. . .Should I go on?

D

Deleted member

Mfw a new MHA chapter comes out and it's League of Villains-focused and you get to see more of Shigaraki's facial expressions
jcfdudikdcyz~2.jpg

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Between this and the achievement names, some meme lord at Hardlight had a blast making Sonic Forces: Speed Battle.

Screenshot_20171117-233215.png

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They had a super Mario Bros 3 perler bead set where I work

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Tonight and the next two days are going to be crazy with pulling all-nighters in completing assignments. But it must be done so I can get rid of any interruptions and maintain my studying schedule in preparation for finals once December comes.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I'd like the hero to be Rayman. It feels weird having a crossover with the Rayman universe without him.

Plus it's been a while since his supporters have made a bunch of noise, and I figure this would rile them up. ;D

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Rayman would be neat.

But I think it might be Bowser Jr.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Part of me really hopes it's E. Gadd.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well Discord is being very bad for me today.
When I had tried to open it earlier, it had told me that it had been corrupted, so I had tried to restart Discord, but there was still the message. I had clicked on the message which linked me to one of Discords help pages. When I went back and looked at Discord it said that two of the channels were unavailable. Then I went back to the help page, and back to Discord, where it said that all of the discords I was in were unavailable. I tried to delete and redownload Discord, like it said, but it failed to even redownload. If someone knows a solution to this, that would be nice.
-------------------
On a lighter note, I got a copy of Ultra Sun today! I decided to go with Rowlet since I went with Popplio as my starter for Sun. I haven't gotten very far yet, and it will be a while until I fully play through it(specifically, after I beat Samus Returns, which will be after I beat FE Awakening, which I still have quite a bit left to do in.), I look forward to when I do play through it.

I also got a copy of TWEWY! I'm enjoying the game so far. The combat seems pretty fun so far, and the story is pretty interesting even though I don't know much of it yet. I look forward to playing it, although I'm not quite sure if I'll want to play this after I finish playing KH BBS or when I finish watching the HD cutscenes for KH Re:Coded.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Well Discord is being very bad for me today.
When I had tried to open it earlier, it had told me that it had been corrupted, so I had tried to restart Discord, but there was still the message. I had clicked on the message which linked me to one of Discords help pages. When I went back and looked at Discord it said that two of the channels were unavailable. Then I went back to the help page, and back to Discord, where it said that all of the discords I was in were unavailable. I tried to delete and redownload Discord, like it said, but it failed to even redownload. If someone knows a solution to this, that would be nice.
-------------------
On a lighter note, I got a copy of Ultra Sun today! I decided to go with Rowlet since I went with Popplio as my starter for Sun. I haven't gotten very far yet, and it will be a while until I fully play through it(specifically, after I beat Samus Returns, which will be after I beat FE Awakening, which I still have quite a bit left to do in.), I look forward to when I do play through it.

I also got a copy of TWEWY! I'm enjoying the game so far. The combat seems pretty fun so far, and the story is pretty interesting even though I don't know much of it yet. I look forward to playing it, although I'm not quite sure if I'll want to play this after I finish playing KH BBS or when I finish watching the HD cutscenes for KH Re:Coded.
Discord had a massive outage earlier. Right now the web version is working fine.

Chrono.

Any way to check what wild Pokemon are in what route in USUM?

Serebii's Pokearth hasn't been updated for Ultra.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Using Inkay on early game feels so ****ing broken lmao; it has Reflect and Foul Play, and every trainer spams **** like Tail Whip and Growl, resulting in a boostfest thanks to Contrary.

Speaking of Inkay, does the Switch have any kind of Gyroscope or anything?

You have to hold the 3DS upside to evolve right? Wonder if GF will just change it for future games to being the normal level requirement if not.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Speaking of Inkay, does the Switch have any kind of Gyroscope or anything?

You have to hold the 3DS upside to evolve right? Wonder if GF will just change it for future games to being the normal level requirement if not.
You have motion controls with the joycons and pro controller.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Part of me really hopes it's E. Gadd.
. This would be pretty cool. He's already a wacky character so he would fit right in. Plus I'm still sad he was so close to Mario kart but never made it. It be nice to see him outside of luigis mansion.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My mom's cat has been picking on my cat and she's been getting more aggressive lately.

During this last fight I smacked that cat and I think I might have hurt it because it was limping away

But it's starting to get bad, and my at doesn't know what to do

She's been hiding in the closet

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My mom's cat has been picking on my cat and she's been getting more aggressive lately.

During this last fight I smacked that cat and I think I might have hurt it because it was limping away

But it's starting to get bad, and my at doesn't know what to do

She's been hiding in the closet
Well obviously one of those cats has to go and Id place my chips on the one that is attacking your cat.

Im not much of a cat person and only know fights between dogs but maybe its a power thing with the cats?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well obviously one of those cats has to go and Id place my chips on the one that is attacking your cat.

Im not much of a cat person and only know fights between dogs but maybe its a power thing with the cats?
I think it's jealous

I mean, my mom doesn't buy that cat special food (Although it's prescription) and snacks like I get mine

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Cats almost never get along with each other. You have to train them to be more comfortable with each other. I've had to do it at least six different times.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

I often feel most Smash Fans aren't Nintendo Fans. They just like what's from Smash and not from the true sources.
They didn't kick me out of Nintendo HQ in Kyoto because I called ahead. I did go to the wrong building and had to take a shuttle with some Nintendo employees to the new one though.

It was very clean.

D

Deleted member

I'm still waiting for my copy to arrive. And I too am getting Ultra Moon, despite being the inferior version.

Better question... am I the only one here that choose/ischoosing Popplio?
Nope.

Rowlet is superior tho

I played multiple Mario, Pokemon and Kirby games and played at least one game of Zelda, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, Mother, Metroid, Kid Icarus and Animal Crossing (Didn't really like the last one much though), and I want to play more of some of these franchises as well as play others that I have yet to play.
How's that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom