• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

Well...
. From what I've seen they don't address it just that their father is missing. However mohn meets you in person after kiawes trial. He tells you to come to pelago and is the only character I know of to get a redesign. He has a green scarf and outfit now. Which is interesting because why change only him? And this also confirms pelago is not some wormhole place and he can freely leave. I'm guessing he lost his memory since it's implied he disappeared into the wormhole in sun and moon and usum. Otherwise he's just a terrible father, but then again his genius wife and relatively well traveled children have somehow never heard of pelago. I wish we got something to clear this up like an animated short in the style of generations.
Kinda doubt they ever will. Pokemon just loves to hand waive plot threads they leave hanging instead of addressing them properly.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm getting a game over in 4 heroes of light because these enemies keep putting my entire team to sleep then slowly killing me

That's some BS

Why are they both faster than me and have an accurate sleep move for the whole party?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Well holiday vacation will just have to be cancelled, because that money will be used towards something else. Turns out that Pop (grandfather) just had a fall and that could only mean good things or bad things given his age and health. These recent news affected the family badly, even my dad's not feeling his best at the moment knowing how much he loves him.

We'll spend the whole day packing and preparing to take off and head back home, our real home. That also means that I won't be online for a while too. That Twitter page will have to be abandoned and the mates back in the Discord server are on their own for now. Preparing myself for the best, or the worst. DM's are closed too (sorry AndreaAC AndreaAC and @Yellowlord). This is probably going to be one of the most toughest to swallow experiences of a lifetime.

Until then, later all. I'm not ready for this, but I will just have to face it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Holy **** that mid season Star vs finale though.

For whatever reason I didn't put the Eclipsa/Heinous thing together until just then. Then it hit me like a sack of bricks.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm not a fan of the Snow Kingdom. I hate those bouncy racing things.
Same here... but my least has to be Sand Kingdom... I just think it's too broad and wide...

As for my share on Xenoblade update...

WHY ARE YOU KEEP DOING THIS MONOLTIHSOFT? STOP KEEP RELEASING SEXY LOOKING FEMALE BLADES!
Or at least keep it suitable for post...

This blade here I can guarantee it might not suitable to post on this website I'll just share a link...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well holiday vacation will just have to be cancelled, because that money will be used towards something else. Turns out that Pop (grandfather) just had a fall and that could only mean good things or bad things given his age and health. These recent news affected the family badly, even my dad's not feeling his best at the moment knowing how much he loves him.

We'll spend the whole day packing and preparing to take off and head back home, our real home. That also means that I won't be online for a while too. That Twitter page will have to be abandoned and the mates back in the Discord server are on their own for now. Preparing myself for the best, or the worst. DM's are closed too (sorry AndreaAC AndreaAC and @Yellowlord). This is probably going to be one of the most toughest to swallow experiences of a lifetime.

Good luck. We all been there.

Like my lovely grandmothers, they both lived long lives. So have some faith that the old man will pull through. And if he doesn't, maybe it's his time after all. There's only one way to find out and I can only pray to grant that strength.

You will be needing a lot of it, that's all I can say before you focus on departng. Be safe.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Soundtrack got uploaded a couple of days ago, hopefully I'll be able to keep my chill while listenin-...
BUILD THE ****ING WALL, TRUMP, BECAUSE IM GOING TO GIGA DRILL BREAK IT WITH THE HYPE POWERED SHEER FORCE BUILDING INSIDE MY PANTS.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really wish we could have gotten stuff on the original Kyurem and the most important plot point of all: why was Bianca wearing Cheren's glasses in B2W2.
But that's just how Pokemon is.

Also, IS released an event calendar for FEH and
Screenshot_20171117-061806~2.png

Next banner will be "Children of Fate" which means child units from Fates are coming.
If I had to guess, I'd bet on Forrest, Nina, Ophelia and Dwyer but they didn't go with the the ones from Nohrian Halloween for the Trick or Defeat banner so who knows. Besides, that'd mean no Hoshido children.
It also probably means the Christmas banner will either be released halfway through December, hopefully, so we don't get a ToD situation where we'd be pulling for Christmas Robin in January.
I think it could also be Shigure with two others, one from Nohr and one from Hoshido, since it seems they're doing non-seasonals with 3 units only. Or possibly Kanna as well. I just hope Forrest is in it :p

Amelia and Tana BHB? Uhm... Okay? I'd have done Innes and Tana but we just got an Archer and his Pegasus sister so I can understand it.

Now, what really bothers me is that Michalis GHB revival... Why is it up for so damn long!? Hell, it even overlaps with the Berkut GHB revival and that lasts less than a week... what's going on here?

Finally, we'll be getting some new dev maps in December and some Quests for the Benchwarmer, Arena and Weapon Forgery

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that Game Freak may have ****ed up an Ultra Beast stat.
All UBs have stats that are prime numbers.
Naganadel has a base Speed of 121.
121/11=11

GF plz patch.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized that Game Freak may have ****ed up an Ultra Beast stat.
All UBs have stats that are prime numbers.
Naganadel has a base Speed of 121.
121/11=11

GF plz patch.
Buff to 127? I'd have no problem with that considering I'm gonna use it

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
New characters coming through for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle.
Gordeau (Under Night: In-Birth), Yukiko (Persona 4) and Azrael (BlazBlue: Central Fiction) confirmed in video.

D

Deleted member

I just realised the Fates children will get artwork in FEH before they even get their official art released
IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS, IS, TWO YEARS

Also
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/g...n-pic-for-legendary-exclusive-1202617079/amp/
I know I should probably know this already but every word in this article was a plot twist for me
"Live action Pokemon movie"
"Detective Pikachu"
"Script by [some person I don't know] and Alex Hirsch"
It was a wild ride so I'm like: WHAT!?
Gordeau (Under Night: In-Birth), Yukiko (Persona 4) and Azrael (BlazBlue: Central Fiction) confirmed in video.
Can't watch the video right now but I'm betting the characters look great. I know **** about Under Night and BlazBlue(outside of some matches with my friends) but these trailers haven't disappointed me in making me love the character designs.

RWBY when tho
I hope RWBY doesn't get the short end of the stick and ends up being Team RWBY only.
Give me Roman or we riot

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy **** that mid season Star vs finale though.

For whatever reason I didn't put the Eclipsa/Heinous thing together until just then. Then it hit me like a sack of bricks.
agreed. Didn't expect to be related to eclipsa but I thought she was royalty. When I saw the dolls I knew one wa eclipsa but thought maybe heinous was being raised by monsters rather then being directly related to her. That name of meteora definitely will be important though imo. It was a good twist. I can't wait to see where they go next.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Next banner will be "Children of Fate" which means child units from Fates are coming.
The Japanese version of this banner is apparently called "Children of Black and White" so we're probably getting two Hoshidan kids and two Nohrian kids. And two of them will be Kana.

D

Deleted member

The Japanese version of this banner is apparently called "Children of Black and White" so we're probably getting two Hoshidan kids and two Nohrian kids. And two of them will be Kana.
Flying Archer Shigure
Omega Yato Kanna
Shadow Brynhildr Forrest

Pls, Brynhildr needs a buff and we only have Leo as a Cavalry Red Tome

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
The Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Soundtrack got uploaded a couple of days ago, hopefully I'll be able to keep my chill while listenin-...
BUILD THE ****ING WALL, TRUMP, BECAUSE IM GOING TO GIGA DRILL BREAK IT WITH THE HYPE POWERED SHEER FORCE BUILDING INSIDE MY PANTS.
"got removed due to copyright strike from Nintendo"
Uh... Man Nintendo... Why...?
Here is a battle theme 2 video which hasn't got deleted yet...
Just know that this music is literally Mechanical Rhythm 2.0

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So going by that theme here, the next person for Persona would be Kanji, then I think... Naoto, Rise and Teddy? I think thats the order they got their personas?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Seriously, I had never heard of Under Night until this game but all of the characters I've seen from it look freaking amazing
THAT GUY HAS A ****ING SCYTHE
He might even compete with Ruby as my main

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
So going by that theme here, the next person for Persona would be Kanji, then I think... Naoto, Rise and Teddy? I think thats the order they got their personas?
I'd probably think so too. I hope that some of the P3 characters make it too at least, but P4 characters would probably be more prioritized in this case. Eyeing for Kanji especially so he can be my second main for this game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'd probably think so too. I hope that some of the P3 characters make it too at least, but P4 characters would probably be more prioritized in this case. Eyeing for Kanji especially so he can be my second main for this game.
Kanji is the ****ing 2nd best boy ever in Persona 4. We all need our 2nd best boy.

i never played P4A and only tried once at College and that was complicated as all hell but Im willing to learn to play this game for sure

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I really wish we could have gotten stuff on the original Kyurem and the most important plot point of all: why was Bianca wearing Cheren's glasses in B2W2.

View attachment 133915
If I had to guess, I'd bet on Forrest, Nina, Ophelia and Dwyer but they didn't go with the the ones from Nohrian Halloween for the Trick or Defeat banner so who knows. Besides, that'd mean no Hoshido children.
It also probably means the Christmas banner will either be released halfway through December, hopefully, so we don't get a ToD situation where we'd be pulling for Christmas Robin in January.
I think it could also be Shigure with two others, one from Nohr and one from Hoshido, since it seems they're doing non-seasonals with 3 units only. Or possibly Kanna as well. I just hope Forrest is in it :p

Amelia and Tana BHB? Uhm... Okay? I'd have done Innes and Tana but we just got an Archer and his Pegasus sister so I can understand it.

Now, what really bothers me is that Michalis GHB revival... Why is it up for so damn long!? Hell, it even overlaps with the Berkut GHB revival and that lasts less than a week... what's going on here?

Finally, we'll be getting some new dev maps in December and some Quests for the Benchwarmer, Arena and Weapon Forgery
-I'm laughing more at the fact that we are getting Berkut back before Camus and Xander.
-We are getting a ton of Log-in bonuses. By what I heard, we're getting around 65 Orbs from them.
-Christmas Banner on the 19th after Children of Fate? Maybe.....
-Hah, IS telling people to get Alfonse off the bench.
-Enduring Love Voting Gauntlet........I don't know if I want to know the characters of this one. Like I'm thinking, Camilla, Tharja, Faye, etc. But I can't say for sure as there aren't exactly alot of those characters like that in the game yet. There could be a possibility of characters with a fiance or partner like Mathilda or Sigurd. It could also mean characters with a well-known crush, like Cordelia or Oboro. Either way, this can either be interesting or very one-sided.

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Kanji is the ****ing 2nd best boy ever in Persona 4. We all need our 2nd best boy.

i never played P4A and only tried once at College and that was complicated as all hell but Im willing to learn to play this game for sure
I've only tried a little bit of P4A myself but I enjoyed it. Right now, it's on my wishlist along with Ultimax Ultimate Edition on my PS3.

And Kanji is second best boy? Who would be first in your opinion? Someone along the likes of Akira, Yusuke or Akihiko?

Actually now that I think about it, I'm starting to become interested in Ragna from BlazBlue. I toke one look at him: White hair, red clothes and a swordsman? This guy is basically BlazBlue Sanger Zonvolt (who imo, is one of the most bad*** characters I know)! At least from first impressions anyway. :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's Pokéman day my dudes.

Today is the equivalent of Black Friday in México, so I might need to RKO some people IRL to make my way to a copy of Ultra Moon.

"got removed due to copyright strike from Nintendo"
Uh... Man Nintendo... Why...?
Here is a battle theme 2 video which hasn't got deleted yet...
Just know that this music is literally Mechanical Rhythm 2.0
>Tragic Decision plays due the copyright strikes.

I legit wanna get the OST now.
Maybe I'll ask for it as a X-Mas present.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I've only tried a little bit of P4A myself but I enjoyed it. Right now, it's on my wishlist along with Ultimax Ultimate Edition on my PS3.

And Kanji is second best boy? Who would be first in your opinion? Someone along the likes of Akira, Yusuke or Akihiko?

Actually now that I think about it, I'm starting to become interested in Ragna from BlazBlue. I toke one look at him: White hair, red clothes and a swordsman? This guy is basically BlazBlue Sanger Zonvolt (who imo, is one of the most bad*** characters I know)! At least from first impressions anyway. :p
1st is a five way between Yu, Yosuke,Yusuke, Akira and Akechi 2nd would Kanji, then Teddy

yeah im pretty greedy with 1st place:substitute: I love all the boys on this list, I just cant pick one. i love all my chidren equaly :104:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Me yesterday: OK, I've pretty much done all I can in Sonic Forces. Time to give it a break and shift focus to Gravity Rush 2 again or something.

Me today: Damn, I wanna speedrun levels as Shadow and Blondie the Kitty and maybe make Top 100 sometimes.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Tragic Decision plays due the copyright strikes.

I legit wanna get the OST now.
Maybe I'll ask for it as a X-Mas present.
Or you could just preorder the special edition, since it's the only way to get the CD soundtrack, for now.
Japan and North America's CD soundtrack looks great, but Europe's is just a CD with a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 logo..

Rizen

Smash Legend
Me yesterday: OK, I've pretty much done all I can in Sonic Forces. Time to give it a break and shift focus to Gravity Rush 2 again or something.

Me today: Damn, I wanna speedrun levels as Shadow and Blondie the Kitty and maybe make Top 100 sometimes.
What are the playable characters in forces?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What are the playable characters in forces?
Modern Sonic, Classic Sonic, and Custom Avatar have their own levels independent of each other. Although there are Modern Sonic/Avatar tag team levels as well.

Shadow is free DLC and can be played in most of Modern Sonic's levels. Levels with QTEs are excluded because of the cutscenes.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Levels with QTEs are excluded because of the cutscenes.
I wish they'd gone the extra mile and included those (and the tag team levels) too.

It's nothing major but it annoys me he's not playable in every level or boss fight.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

:( I'm really sorry to hear what happened, Aussie. I hope for the best for you and all of your family, and thanks for letting me know, take all the time you need and have a safe trip back home. Don't lose faith, you can do it.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I'm pretty surprised we're getting more Fates characters this soon that isn't some special seasonal banner.

For that upcoming Children of Fate banner, I have a feeling Shigure will be one of them. He is one of the main protagonists of the Heirs of Fate DLC after all.

As for the others, I predict there will be at least one of the royal children from each kingdom, so either Shiro or Kiragi for Hoshido, or Siegbert or Forrest for Nohr. The last one two slots will probably for one or both of the Kanas.

As for my hopes, as long as my boy Shiro is among the units (since he's my favorite of the Fates children and pretty much the only one out of all them I truly like), I'll be a happy man.

I only wonder which route will they go for him should he be in Heroes. Will it be his true Spear Fighter self, or the Swordmaster version that we get in Heirs of Fate?

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

View attachment 133915

-Not too interested in the Children of Fates banner since I don't really care for most of the kids, though I hope Shiro and Forrest are on it since I do enjoy those two.
-I'm assuming Michalis is on there for that long because Hauteclare is one of the legendary weapons getting a boost and he's one of the few free units that can show it off (and they're scared of re-releasing Xander). Plus, since not everyone will start at the same time the Weapons Refinery mechanic goes up I could see it being appreciated for players who need to build up their teams so they can get him.
-Nice to see Berkut again, I missed my chance of getting him as a four star so I'm happy to have the chance to take another crack at him.
-Tana and Amelia could be a nod to Sacred Stones' development as Amelia was supposed to have Tana's role as a Flying Trainee, but I will admit it's still odd even when compared to examples like Ninian and Hawkeye. At least it gives me another chance at getting Tana though since I missed getting her last time.
-I'm looking forward to the Dev maps as well, the Warrior Maps were a lot of fun and great for grinding.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty surprised we're getting more Fates characters this soon that isn't some special seasonal banner.

For that upcoming Children of Fate banner, I have a feeling Shigure will be one of them. He is one of the main protagonists of the Heirs of Fate DLC after all.

As for the others, I predict there will be at least one of the royal children from each kingdom, so either Shiro or Kiragi for Hoshido, or Siegbert or Forrest for Nohr. The last one two slots will probably for one or both of the Kanas.

As for my hopes, as long as my boy Shiro is among the units (since he's my favorite of the Fates children and pretty much the only one out of all them I truly like), I'll be a happy man.

I only wonder which route will they go for him should he be in Heroes. Will it be his true Spear Fighters self, or the Swordmaster version that we get in Heirs of Fate?
Forrest and Shigure are givens imo because the former is the most popular male one and can bring a buffed Brynhildr(inb4 he's Cavalry Staff) and the latter is the most important in the DLC and one out of two possibilities for a permanent flying archer(the other being Reina and she's at the bottom of the barrel).

I want Shiro with a Blazing Raijinto as a Lance but it's actually just Raijinto on a stick lol.

I'm also expecting Ophelia or Nina because they're the most popular females.
Ophelia would be a good Odin likely and Nina wmcould be our second cavalry archer

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I ki da dont care about theae splatfests on Splatoon anymore. The game has gotton so...dull
I still think the sheer amount of time it takes to get to Splatfest Queen is what's turning you off. The game is much more comfy with burst gameplay than a massive grind.

Like, even I skipped a couple Splatfests in the original game when I wasn't feeling it. Sometimes a break is good, even from Splatoon.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I still think the sheer amount of time it takes to get to Splatfest Queen is what's turning you off. The game is much more comfy with burst gameplay than a massive grind.

Like, even I skipped a couple Splatfests in the original game when I wasn't feeling it. Sometimes a break is good, even from Splatoon.
Its both that and the game is getting dull. Nothing big has been added and Im losing intrest. I know it makes no sense because im having fun with Fire emblem Warriors but even if I do play it in short bursts, the fact its the same thing with nothing new bores me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom