• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Boi, the new Sun & Moon Episode.

-Faba a.k.a. "****in piece of ****" kidnaps Nebby and uses it to open an Ultra Wormhole.
-Lillie has a personal jet
-Ash tackles Faba
-Cosmog is rescued and evolves
-A Nihilego comes out of the wormhole
-Faba gets *****slapped by the UB
-Everyone attack Nihilego but no one can do **** to it.
-Lusamine does a crazy face before realizing ****'s bad.
-Minilego tries to take Gladion but Lusamine saves him.
-Lillie screams as the UB enters the Ultra Wormhole with Lusamine.
-Oh ****.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Decided to play Crash N. Sane Trilogy again for a bit.

My game may be cursed.

IMG_20171116_223131.jpg

IMG_20171116_223155.jpg

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I've got to say, The Rampage movie doesn't look half bad. That's refreshing for a video game movie.

On a side note, looking for a European that wants to be an admin is too bloody hard. At least one Australian wants to step up.

D

Deleted member

Holy ****, I managed to beat Chapter 11's CC on Lunatic. I believe the combination of Sigurd and Inigo was what ensured the victory on the first half of it.
No ****ing way anyone can survive 11-3 with one team though, Arvis got killed by a stray arrow in 11-2 and Sigurd was down to 16 HP by the start pf that damned chapter, neaning they were as good as done.
Thankfully, The Squad™ was able to handle it thanks to WoM on Azura and some really careful positioning, after that, it was just hoping I'd be able to beat the final map within the time limit, had to sacrifice Lyn and Hector to Celica because it'd be impossible to kill her since she wouldn't leave the damn defense tile.
Thank god for Boey putting Hector on Vantage range and charging up his Ignis so Cekica got down to 5 HP and that was exactly what Nino was dealing to her lol

*Sees I still have to do Chapters 12 and 13 and Paralogues 13 and 14*
Never ever

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Interesting, you can actually go to Rocket League's website from the game itself on the Switch. But if you try to go to the links to their other social sites like Reddit, YouTube, Twitter, etc., you'll get an "Link Not Supported" error message.

Switch's internet browser not far away?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sonic Forces: Speed Battle is out worldwide now. They've seriously improved it since the soft launch.

You can get it here.

This totally isn't my referral link or anything.

pls, I wanna get Classic Sonic faster :c

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
New trailer for Rampage the movie:

Yeah, that.

It looks like a live action video game adaption that has potential.

And I'm not saying this out of Dwayne Johnson bias.

Chrono.

Sonic Forces: Speed Battle is out worldwide now. They've seriously improved it since the soft launch.

You can get it here.

This totally isn't my referral link or anything.

pls, I wanna get Classic Sonic faster :c
Maybe now they can improve the actual game.

I guess the Sanic shirts is a start.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Got Ultra Moon and an eshop card to get Rocket League.

Very nearly got Skyrim for Switch but I managed to save my wallet from a total disemboweling.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Also, thanks to timezones Hawaii will get USUM after almost every other place in the world. :V

Chrono.

Some of these Purple Coins, man.

I spent hours hunting 4 I had remaining in the Lake Kingdom only to find out they were in a hidden area in a 2D section I hadn't seen before.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Capcom released big patch notes for MvCI.

And as expected, they murdered Dante lmao.
Man not much on Spider-Man or Mega Man X huh? Aside from the Web Ball nerf that also affects Frank West.

I'm surprised that Reality Stone got nerfed as hard as it did. I was expecting it to be slower, but not less than half. And less active frames too.

Chrono.

So this is a pretty weird oversight?

Apparently Luncheon Kingdom's painting takes you to the Mushroom Kingdom, even before you get to it post game.

It's just funny and a weird oversight to me since Cascade Kingdom's painting to Bowser's Kingdom is locked until you get there.

On the other hand, the Mushroom Kingdom of all places being a spoiler in this game is kinda hilarious itself.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Apparently Luncheon Kingdom's painting takes you to the Mushroom Kingdom, even before you get to it post game.

It's just funny and a weird oversight to me since Cascade Kingdom's painting to Bowser's Kingdom is locked until you get there.

On the other hand, the Mushroom Kingdom of all places being a spoiler in this game is kinda hilarious itself.
I fail to see how that's an oversight. More like a preview of things to come, since you'll pretty much only be able to look at it.

D

Deleted member

Boi, the new Sun & Moon Episode.

-Faba a.k.a. "****in piece of ****" kidnaps Nebby and uses it to open an Ultra Wormhole.
-Lillie has a personal jet
-Ash tackles Faba
-Cosmog is rescued and evolves
-A Nihilego comes out of the wormhole
-Faba gets *****slapped by the UB
-Everyone attack Nihilego but no one can do **** to it.
-Lusamine does a crazy face before realizing ****'s bad.
-Minilego tries to take Gladion but Lusamine saves him.
-Lillie screams as the UB enters the Ultra Wormhole with Lusamine.
-Oh ****.
Why do they make Nihilego out to be this tough creature when it's dead from a single physical Ground move?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
According to developer Angry Mob Games, the Switch version of Brawlout is going to be released in "Less than one month"

But what I don't understand is they're stating "It will be the full release, with a ton of new features and new characters" despite the fact the Steam version has been out since April and it's still in its Early Access stage.

If I had to guess, the Steam version will be the full release at or around the release of the Switch version (I hope that's the case).

Chrono.

I fail to see how that's an oversight. More like a preview of things to come, since you'll pretty much only be able to look at it.
I guess that's another way to look at it.

I just find it funny since Bowser's Kingdom was locked in Cascade's painting so you couldn't access it before getting there.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm ashamed that Disney should have done some monitoring on these Battlefront games. From a game with a $50 season pass and it was still a barebone experience to a game that had to go through one of the worst cases of damage control we've ever seen.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Considering how polished that game is and how much time it must've spent in QA, I wouldn't consider something that major an "oversight". It was done pretty deliberately. Why? I'm not sure, but probably as an easter egg to give you a "sneak-peak" at what was to come. It's not like you can traverse past that little platform you warp to.

I'm not sure where the latter example warps you to in the level, so I'm not sure how much you can explore, but given how methodical Nintendo is in these things, nothing like that would be accidental.

I'm ashamed that Disney should have done some monitoring on these Battlefront games. From a game with a $50 season pass and it was still a barebone experience to a game that had to go through one of the worst cases of damage control we've ever seen.
I feel like Disney didn't do their homework if they weren't aware EA pulls this kinda stuff when they got in bed with them. Tbh with Disney it seems like the bottom dollar is what matters, and they probably didn't anticipate blowback this extreme. But I'm glad there was such a response, EA are scummy.

Chrono.

Hiromi Tsuru, the voice of Bulma in Dragon Ball, has passed away in a car crash.

R.I.P.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Holy **** who watched the latest star vs episodes? So much went down and it was all amazingly done. I knew the monster bash episode would be big but didn't think it get this big. So much revealed and yet so much more that needs answering.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hiromi Tsuru, the voice of Bulma in Dragon Ball, has passed away in a car crash.

R.I.P.
That's just horrible to hear man. Especially considering DBZ is a series that has touched the lives of so many myself included.

Honestly I cringe every time I see deaths related to car accidents. Makes me furious that reckless, ignorant people can get behind the wheel and put the lives of others in harm.

Even more so when it's related to drunk driving. People who do that **** need to be jailed and have their driving privilege revoked for the rest of their lives.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin

Micro-transactions in Battlefront 2 are gone until they make "adjustments"

Part of me is impressed that they actually responded in a way that didn't involve waving a giant middle finger.

The rest of me remembers how this also happened with the Xbone. Let's be honest, the only reason this happened was because it was getting to be bad PR and Disney probably put pressure on them once the angle of "a Star Wars game is sorta indirectly encouraging kids to gamble" started going around.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

R.I.P.
According to Herms, she wasn't in a car crash:

But regardless, what a damn shame. She was pretty young too... we'll never get another Bulma like her.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Wario Bros. Wario Bros.
Might be of interest.
Earlier today, Electronic Arts chief executive officer Andrew Wilson had a phone call with The Walt Disney Company chief executive Bob Iger about Star Wars: Battlefront II, according to sources familiar with the situation. A few hours after that call, and players are finding that the option to purchase the premium crystals currency is no longer working. EA has now confirmed that it is taking this feature down to address fan concerns just as the game is about to launch worldwide tomorrow. All of this comes after multiple days of outrage from fans who are upset that EA and developer DICE have implemented an online multiplayer system that gives an advantage to people who pay money.
https://venturebeat.com/2017/11/16/...actions-go-offline-until-ea-can-make-changes/

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Forgot to mention this earlier, but there was something interesting in last week's Pokemon Sun and Moon episode.

During the scene when Ash and Lillie were looking at pictures of the latter with her mom and Gladion in their younger years, we have this brief shot:

Don't see it? Here's what I'm referring to:

Yep, it's Lusamine's wedding photo, and in the left hand side of it, we see a man being obscured: it's Mohn. Yep, they conveniently cut out Mohn's upper body in that shot of the picture.

Come on Gamefreak, can't we just see a full, official image of Mohn and Lusamine together for once? I know fanart exists, but I just want to see some official image of that in some form.

Perhaps USUM will hopefully give us something pertaining to that...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Managed to find a way to get all of my Sonic Forces OCs into one image through my phone. Easier on my laptop but I didn't want to have to drag it out.

Kinda choppy but it does the job.

Comb17112017044851.jpg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Forgot to mention this earlier, but there was something interesting in last week's Pokemon Sun and Moon episode.

During the scene when Ash and Lillie were looking at pictures of the latter with her mom and Gladion in their younger years, we have this brief shot:

Don't see it? Here's what I'm referring to:

Yep, it's Lusamine's wedding photo, and in the left hand side of it, we see a man being obscured: it's Mohn. Yep, they conveniently cut out Mohn's upper body in that shot of the picture.

Come on Gamefreak, can't we just see a full, official image of Mohn and Lusamine together for once? I know fanart exists, but I just want to see some official image of that in some form.

Perhaps USUM will hopefully give us something pertaining to that...
Well...
. From what I've seen they don't address it just that their father is missing. However mohn meets you in person after kiawes trial. He tells you to come to pelago and is the only character I know of to get a redesign. He has a green scarf and outfit now. Which is interesting because why change only him? And this also confirms pelago is not some wormhole place and he can freely leave. I'm guessing he lost his memory since it's implied he disappeared into the wormhole in sun and moon and usum. Otherwise he's just a terrible father, but then again his genius wife and relatively well traveled children have somehow never heard of pelago. I wish we got something to clear this up like an animated short in the style of generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom