• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's Double SP Weekend on FEH so I decided to teain my 4* Clair since all Lukas really needs now is Threaten Atk 3 and that's not exactly high priority. The rest of the 5* Lv40 are gonna have to wait for the TT because Sigurd cane out of them with more than 7000 SP so I'm sure it'll be easy to grind the hell out of it.

And holy ****, Hit and Run is fun to mess with. Since I run a team with 3 Dancers for the Training Tower, it just maximizes her DPS per turn, and since I gave her a Firesweep Lance, she doesn't even have to worry about her ****ty Def.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Modern Sonic, Classic Sonic, and Custom Avatar have their own levels independent of each other. Although there are Modern Sonic/Avatar tag team levels as well.

Shadow is free DLC and can be played in most of Modern Sonic's levels. Levels with QTEs are excluded because of the cutscenes.
I wish Knuckles (and Tails) were playable in modern Sonic games. He's become the Piccolo of Sonic; the hedgehogs are the Sayans.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I wish Knuckles (and Tails) were playable in modern Sonic games. He's become the Piccolo of Sonic; the hedgehogs are the Sayans.
It's been eleven years since characters other than Sonic were playable in a main 3D Sonic game.

Avatar and Shadow are steps in the right direction at least.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wow you get your starter much faster this time.

Also I chose Popplio again and named him Sealine Dion again.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
When I eventually get Ultra Moon.

I'm still gonna use the Rotation method as I did before.

I'll keep you peeps updated on my progress.

I'll try not to use Pokemon I used last time barring maybe Alolan Sandslash cause its near perfection.

And I'll be choosing Litten this time instead of Rowlett. I like Rowlett more, but gotta try something different ya know.

Rizen

Smash Legend
It's been eleven years since characters other than Sonic were playable in a main 3D Sonic game.

Avatar and Shadow are steps in the right direction at least.
Sonic Boom, but I completely understand if you want to forget about that game, lol.

I like Sonic gameplay but it's fun to have different characters with unique abilities, even if they share the same stages, like the GBA Sonic games.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Guess who's back?

I haven't forgotten about you guys.

So what have I missed in the months I was away?

As for me? I became a Twitch affiliate while I was gone, on the push for Partner now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Someone is already porting Sonic's model from Unleashed into Forces and it's still the best Sonic model.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
It really is a good thing that the starters are obtainable earlier than in SM. Makes resetting for better natures much easier. That aside...

20171117_150230-1.jpg

One trial down.

If I knew that Makuhita could've OHKO'd Totem Raticate, things would've been so much easier. Oh well. At either point, Ekans is proving far more useful than expected. Glare + Intimidate is a really great combo.

:023:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Oh dude.

You can get Ekans in Ultra Sun/Moon?

I wanna raise one.

I love the Ekans line.

D

Deleted member

I've beaten Mario Odyssey
Moon Kingdom had me hype... for, like, 5 minutes...
I love the gravity change for it but it's hardly utilised, most of the world is you stuck in a generic lava cave. I thought this would be my favorite kingdom but instead it was all just a tease.
The fight with Bowser was fun but nothing special.

The part where you play as Bowser was my favorite thougj, I've always wanted to play as him in a main Mario game and this certainly delivered. The 2D section with him was the highlight. Though I do wish you could play some other areas as him, even if just for postgame.

Dunno what the salt about the ending was though, did I miss something?

Also, Mario went full anime with that song at the end lol

Currently exploring Mushroom Kingdom
I hate that 2D section. THAT one, I believe you all know what I'm talking about
It really is a good thing that the starters are obtainable earlier than in SM. Makes resetting for better natures much easier. That aside...

View attachment 133921
One trial down.

If I knew that Makuhita could've OHKO'd Totem Raticate, things would've been so much easier. Oh well. At either point, Ekans is proving far more useful than expected. Glare + Intimidate is a really great combo.

:023:
Outside of the starters, are there any other noticeable early game changes? Like, anything related to the first island

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh, for those interested, Overwatch is having another Free Weekend. I believe it's from the 17th to the 20th. Also, Overwatch is having a Black Friday sale. Until the 27th of November, it is 50% off. Just giving a heads up to those who are interested in Overwatch.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Outside of the starters, are there any other noticeable early game changes? Like, anything related to the first island
There's quite a few older Pokémon that weren't in the old Alola dex within the first few routes. Aside from Ekans and Inkay, there's Furfrou, Mime Jr., Buneary, and even Zorua.
Murkrow and Misdreavus got switched around for some reason apparently. Now Misdreavus is the one encountered much later in the game whereas Murkrow's available as early as the first cemetery.
Those two Team Skull grunts no longer bother with that berry guy on Route 2. Instead they try to ride a Mantine.
The two Ultra Recon people have shown up about three times so far, give or take. That said, they haven't really done too much so far.
Totem Stickers show up as early as reaching the second Pokémon Center.

That's about it so far.

:094:

D

Deleted member

@Shishœ
Remember that image of Joshua and Saber I brought up a while ago?

Some people work fast.
That sword is, like, twice his size lol

Just three more days until my husband comes home. I am SO going to be burning out Stamina Potions on this TT. It's easy to get his 4* on the first day of I grind enough but the 5* is 30.000 points and I think it took at least 5 days for me to get there with a 40% bonus units on the last one. Granted, I didn't use a single potion until the final days and I did the Lv30 Hard even in the first two battles.
Furfrous calling for help is going to be the end of every Nuzlocker
****ing sold
Jk out of money
Murkrow and Misdreavus got switched around for some reason apparently. Now Misdreavus is the one encountered much later in the game whereas Murkrow's available as early as the first cemetery.
Murkrow is finally an early game encounter and this only took 5 Gens and one game. Thanl ****ing god

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I just found out that the trailer for The Incredibles 2 is coming out tomorrow, and it only occurred to me that Dash's VA is 21 years old.

As in, it's been 11 years since the last movie... I feel old af, and I'm not even in my 20s yet.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oh, for those interested, Overwatch is having another Free Weekend. I believe it's from the 17th to the 20th. Also, Overwatch is having a Black Friday sale. Until the 27th of November, it is 50% off. Just giving a heads up to those who are interested in Overwatch.
Does the Free Weekend still work if you already participated in one?

I already did the September one.

I'd like to buy the game but I'm really trying to avoid spending money until around Christmas.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Does the Free Weekend still work if you already participated in one?

I already did the September one.

I'd like to buy the game but I'm really trying to avoid spending money until around Christmas.
I don't know for certain, since I bought the game before the Free Weekends started. Although, if you still have the Blizzard App, you could try seeing if it will let you participate in the Overwatch Free Weekend again.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh boy

If it's just the one character, implying no Rabbid counterpart, then it's probably Rayman.

If not and there is still a Rabbid counterpart, then it's probably Rosalina or Wario or something.
A reason for me to finally buy the season pass (and to finish the main campaign).
Wario or Waluigi seems very unlikely with Bwario & Bwaluigi being mid-bosses.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have had the worst day today and it just keeps getting worse.

My job just extended my work day tomorrow after extending my work day today, from 7 hours to 11 hours.

Last night I only got about 5 hours sleep because I scheduled my sleep schedule with what time I was originally supposed to come in.

They also wanted me to work on my day off

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have had the worst day today and it just keeps getting worse.

My job just extended my work day tomorrow after extending my work day today, from 7 hours to 11 hours.

Last night I only got about 5 hours sleep because I scheduled my sleep schedule with what time I was originally supposed to come in.

They also wanted me to work on my day off
What do you do?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Overwatch and Battlefront 2 are being investigated by gambling authorities in Belgium over loot boxes.

https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articl...atch-being-investigated-by-gamb/1100-6454989/

Don't think much will come out of it though.
I think Overwatch should be safe as everything from it's Lootboxes are purely cosmetic. There are no power-ups or boosts or advantages or anything gameplay-changing given, just pure cosmetics that do absolutely nothing in the long run. It's nothing like the Gacha games where one character can give a big advantage and whatnot or winning the lottery. It's just cool stuff to look at. Not to mention that they did drastically reduce the amount of duplicates you can get.

Can't really say anything about Battlefront 2 since I know next to nothing other than the fact that they give out unlockable characters like Darth Vader and whatnot.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Can't believe he actually said this lol.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Also he said that he hopes players will be playing DLC Pack 2 for a "long time". New areas of the world perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom