• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Speaking of mirrior winning theres to be a round 2 of the popularity poll winner also gets into Battle royale

kinda want to see sleep win but i also want yoyo
The problem with sleep is that it isn't one of the abilities they are allowing in Battle Royale if it wins

There were a couple abilities that had that

If something like it wins, NOTHING gets into Kirby Battle Royale...

...Unless they add what gets second place?

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Aw yeah!!! Team Takumi beat Team Karel after a hard fought yet great battle. Takumi also got a key multiplier in the end to help secure the victory.

Last time I checked about an hour ago, I was in the top 2000 for Team Takumi, the highest I ever placed in a Voting Gauntlet. This was the first Gauntlet where I went all out with using flags; yeah, I was that motivated with participating in a Gauntlet compared to past ones.

All in all, great job with the first round victory, Takumi!

Meanwhile....
  • Amelia defeated Katarina in a hard fought battle.
  • Hinoka lost to Shanna in a very close battle.
And now the big shocker:

Remember the massive shocker in the last Gauntlet that led to quite the upset when Lyn beat Camilla at the very end? Same thing happened again with Ryoma vs Soren. Turns out Ryoma had a major edge with the number of teammates on his team, and he had a strong lead throughout it, but then Soren got the key multiplier at the very end to beat Ryoma in the final minutes!

Thus, the semifinals are looking like this:

Amelia vs Shanna
Takumi vs Soren

I predict Takumi vs Soren will be the main highlight of this Gauntlet, and I have a feeling it will be one heck of an epic battle!

Guess this means I must lend even more of my strength to support my man. Let's go Takumi! Avenge your fallen family members!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We officially begin. Get off za internet if you don't want to get spoiled on Twitter, FB, Youtube.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
They had no intentions of tricking people, just April Fool's fun.

Though I've heard their 2009's Metroid Dread maps made people really wish it was real. (Here)
I guess I'm not the only one who's super weird about Metroidvania maps! Not sure what to do with this information

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Happening Status:
It is not
It is <-------

Double Wrap
So UB-Adhesive has an evolution? Cool, this means we have our UBs that are part of an evolution line. Judging by the sprite and its wings, I bet the evolution is Poison/Flying.

Curious to learn more about that yellow Pokemon as well. I'm betting it's either another new UB or it's another mythical Pokemon like Magearna and Marshadow are (something about the design looks rather... ordinary and not out of place like a UB, but then again, it's just the sprite we're looking at, so it could very well be the former).

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Regarding USUM's music
Giovanni has a unique theme for the first time, the other bosses have new remixes of their respective themes.

OOH What is this thing? USUM
Necrozma's true form apparently.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Regarding USUM's music
Giovanni has a unique theme for the first time, the other bosses have new remixes of their respective themes.
LINK

YESTERDAY

PLEASE

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Aw yeah!!! Team Takumi beat Team Karel after a hard fought yet great battle. Takumi also got a key multiplier in the end to help secure the victory.

Last time I checked about an hour ago, I was in the top 2000 for Team Takumi, the highest I ever placed in a Voting Gauntlet. This was the first Gauntlet where I went all out with using flags; yeah, I was that motivated with participating in a Gauntlet compared to past ones.

All in all, great job with the first round victory, Takumi!

Meanwhile....
  • Amelia defeated Katarina in a hard fought battle.
  • Hinoka lost to Shanna in a very close battle.
And now the big shocker:

Remember the massive shocker in the last Gauntlet that led to quite the upset when Lyn beat Camilla at the very end? Same thing happened again with Ryoma vs Soren. Turns out Ryoma had a major edge with the number of teammates on his team, and he had a strong lead throughout it, but then Soren got the key multiplier at the very end to beat Ryoma in the final minutes!

Thus, the semifinals are looking like this:

Amelia vs Shanna
Takumi vs Soren

I predict Takumi vs Soren will be the main highlight of this Gauntlet, and I have a feeling it will be one heck of an epic battle!

Guess this means I must lend even more of my strength to support my man. Let's go Takumi! Avenge your fallen family members!
Team Soren here, I for one am looking forward to washing down my meal of lobster with some pineapple juice and tacos.

I ranked 343rd in the round for team Soren, making for a nice 3,000 feathers, too. Pretty satisfied overall, so far.

Anyone on any of the losing sides in the first round, you are more than welcome to join us in supporting the objectively best character in the gauntlet.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well ****.

Not gonna stick around and be spoiled about 90% of the story this time around. Though do @ me when they reveal the hairstyles.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OOh, Ultra Beast with an evolution? And an awesome evolution!

I was saying Adhesive looked dumb before but this evo is great

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The worst part about avoiding spoilers for a game is being the mod of said section. Please don't post intentionally fake spoiler markings for the game. It only makes it harder for me to do my job. Likewise, please report these kinds of posts so I can take care of it. I'm only asking for basic maturity in handling the leaks, nothing more.

For the record, rumors are not considered fake spoilers, no matter how bull the rumor would be. Treat it as a leak and discuss it in spoilers in a respective manner. Obviously if it's found out to be fake, there is nothing wrong with noting that it's entirely fake either.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Is there new Alola forms?
No

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There are some Metroid Prime sounding tracks in here.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This soundtrack is ****ing amazing.

-Ghetsis finally got a chorus that says his name right
-Cyrus' theme pulls a Shantae
-Lysandre is best Touhou

Also:
https://clyp.it/h4rblj1r - Ultra Recon Squad

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
I know y'all are enjoying the USUM leaks at the moment (I am too), but I just want to give a brief mention to something.

Miiverse has finally shut down about 30 minutes ago. If you try to access their website, this pops up instead.

That's a pretty sweet image! I even took a closer look at the image, and wow, it's an incredible peace of art: a compilation of Miiverse art that is "Thank you Miiverse" themed.

To be honest, a part of me is going to miss Miiverse. Yes, there were plenty of bad things associated with it, but I found a lot of good in Miiverse as well. This was the first software that was capable of taking in-game screenshots, and boy was that useful. I also enjoyed creating and sharing art on that sight every now and then. They were no masterpieces like those Miiverse art you commonly find. It was also the first place where I truly began to express my gaming thoughts/reviews on the Internet.

I even went back to my profile and took a few screenshots to savor the final moments:

Here was my profile image on the top left of my user page:

I made that Mega Gallade art in Smash 4's photograph mode. I originally used the image to promote Gallade as a Smash Bros fighter, but then I used the image as my Miiverse cover photo. What better way to encompass my user page than with an art of my favorite Pokemon I put work into!

I also booted up Nintendo Land just to make one final post:

A simple little gratitude message, and it even got one final Yeah! Why did I pick the Nintendo Land community to make the post? Because that was where I made my first Miiverse post five years back.

Farewell, Miiverse. It's been fun while it lasted!

OK, y'all can resume the USUM talk.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I know y'all are enjoying the USUM leaks at the moment (I am too), but I just want to give a brief mention to something.

Miiverse has finally shut down about 30 minutes ago. If you try to access their website, this pops up instead.

That's a pretty sweet image! I even took a closer look at the image, and wow, it's an incredible peace of art: a compilation of Miiverse art that is "Thank you Miiverse" themed.

To be honest, a part of me is going to miss Miiverse. Yes, there were plenty of bad things associated with it, but I found a lot of good in Miiverse as well. This was the first software that was capable of taking in-game screenshots, and boy was that useful. I also enjoyed creating and sharing art on that sight every now and then. They were no masterpieces like those Miiverse art you commonly find. It was also the first place where I truly began to express my gaming thoughts/reviews on the Internet.

I even went back to my profile and took a few screenshots to savor the final moments:

Here was my profile image on the top left of my user page:

I made that Mega Gallade art in Smash 4's photograph mode. I originally used the image to promote Gallade as a Smash Bros fighter, but then I used the image as my Miiverse cover photo. What better way to encompass my user page than with an art of my favorite Pokemon I put work into!

I also booted up Nintendo Land just to make one final post:

A simple little gratitude message, and it even got one final Yeah! Why did I pick the Nintendo Land community to make the post? Because that was where I made my first Miiverse post five years back.

Farewell, Miiverse. It's been fun while it lasted!

OK, y'all can resume the USUM talk.
Nah, I am not into USUM talk yet...
I have saw a miiverse user that has lots of cool drawings, spend quite a time saving his images... and I post it to imgur so I cans hare them here.

I also wondering on XC2's review, my prediction is somewhere around 92-94 on Metacritic... maybe I shouldn't be that positive...

And someone seems to know my existence and pranked me... again.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

buzz buzz muther****er :p
mfw cutie Adhesive transforms into the ultimate form of wrath; a ****ing wasp

Name's neat tho: Nagadanel = Naga + Needle

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Also found this on Discord group...Meleph playing a toy train...

I am still confuse on Meleph's gender due to the Japan and NA VA... is it a he or a she?
It would be rad if "she" is called Altair...

And yeah, I believe Meleph and Vandham will eventually be one of the party members, I don't think there was ever a Vandham being an antagonist in a Xeno game...

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom