• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
****, if this happens and X-Men becomes a part of the MCU, Disney will be ****ing unstoppable.
Keep some of the actors as well (X-23 in particular) and get Jackman, Stewart and McKellen to return.

Also, Avengers 4 post-credits scene:

Give it to me pls.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So today is the final day of Miiverse before the shutdown.

It was an interesting ride, a mix a fun and a toxic community. But then I lost so much interest that I didn't use it for a long time.

R.I.P. Miiverse

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just beat Sonic Forces. Feel free to AMA.

Also holy crap what is this credits song?

Also Tails just said "true dat" and I can't.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So let's talk about how Materia's design is everything wrong with stereotypical JRPG female design.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Would I have made a mistake if I said Materia's outfit reminds me of Lissa's outfit(especially the War Cleric outfit), but taken to maximum?
https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7681769_f520.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DKvlC-fVwAA8nEC.jpg

Either way, Materia's outfit really makes me wonder if even the characters question their outfits from time to time.

Edit: Are images broken again?

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
10. A Hat In Time
9. Undertale
8. Tales of Berseria
7. Cuphead
6. Persona 5
5. Skullgirls
4. Bully (the Rockstar game on the Wii)
3. Dragon Ball Fighters Z
2. Nier: Automata
1. Overwatch
For that bold part, I heard somewhere that a new Tales title might come to the Switch. As far as I'm concerned, there's no confirmation to what the title is at the moment. I haven't been following the news on it recently so I don't know if there's any updates or trailers shown but Tales of Berseria could actually be possible in my opinion.

Since I'm still debating on getting a PS4 (if anyone saw my post that I mentioned that my older brother may buy the Destiny PS4 edition, I don't think he actually did last time I went home from campus) or Steam, I'll add my top ten in for fun. Based on games I have as my top ten priorities that'll sell me immediately right over to the Nintendo Switch.

10. NieR: Automata
9. Bloodborne
8. Tales of Berseria
7. Horizon: Zero Dawn
6. Kingdom Hearts 3
5. Code Vein
4. Toukiden
3. Nioh
2. God Eater 2 Rage Burst (Technically I have played this game before, but it was only a little bit around the beginning and not enough to finish to the end.)
1. The Last of Us 2 (This is really what's making me favor the PS4 over Steam at this point.)

Yeah as you can see, I really don't have much in my mind for games outside of these ten. But I've been recommended to them before so...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just beat Sonic Forces. Feel free to AMA.

Also holy crap what is this credits song?

Also Tails just said "true dat" and I can't.
Well to start with, is the credits song more or less "what is this" than the one from Unleashed?

I'm not saying that as a knock or anything, it's just that Unleashed's credits song is definitely a bit. . .sappy hahaha.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well to start with, is the credits song more or less "what is this" than the one from Unleashed?

I'm not saying that as a knock or anything, it's just that Unleashed's credits song is definitely a bit. . .sappy hahaha.
It's a similar kind of tone, a bit more anime though. It sounds like an ED for an anime.

I really like it (as I do Dear My Friend), I just wasn't expecting it.

It's called "The Light of Hope" if you want to look it up.

Also here was my original Avatar by end game.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Still waiting for someone to make and show off Coldsteel the Hedgeheg in Forces.
Challenge accepted.

I haven't near unlocked all the Avatar parts but this is what I can do for now.

Also some other ones I made.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
People are going off on Twitter about Disney/Fox becoming a possible monopoly. Like, sure, Marvel and Star Wars may be a big part of the industry right now but WB, Universal, Paramount, and Sony, and even more than that are still around. I mean Universal kicked Disney's ass in 2015 the year that Furious 7 and Jurassic World came out and they still have some rights to the Hulk. WB has all of DC, The Wizarding World, the MonsterVerse, and plenty of other properties to keep them afloat and in competition. And Sony has a chokehold on Marvel's most popular character EVER.

I'm not saying that they can take Disney down with the properties they have. I'm just saying that just because Disney may buy Fox doesn't mean the industry will have a monopoly in those two joined. People are fear mongering.

And yeah, maybe this will cause WB, Universal, and Sony to make agreements or whatever but it's not going to become a Disney only industry.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Challenge accepted.

Oh good golly that last one, haha.

I wasn't expecting there to be the ability to make a poodle.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
People are going off on Twitter about Disney/Fox becoming a possible monopoly. Like, sure, Marvel and Star Wars may be a big part of the industry right now but WB, Universal, Paramount, and Sony, and even more than that are still around. I mean Universal kicked Disney's *** in 2015 the year that Furious 7 and Jurassic World came out and they still have some rights to the Hulk. WB has all of DC, The Wizarding World, the MonsterVerse, and plenty of other properties to keep them afloat and in competition. And Sony has a chokehold on Marvel's most popular character EVER.

I'm not saying that they can take Disney down with the properties they have. I'm just saying that just because Disney may buy Fox doesn't mean the industry will have a monopoly in those two joined. People are fear mongering.

And yeah, maybe this will cause WB, Universal, and Sony to make agreements or whatever but it's not going to become a Disney only industry.
Again, I am not afraid. Disney HATES henshin heroes and are ashamed by how they got Power Rangers by a technicality. Ultraman, Sentai and Rider are safe. You're all laughing at me for saying this but who's gonna laugh when those are the only non Disney things left?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Disney is worse when they don't fully own things (X-men) than when they do, the worse than happens then is some milking of franchises... but nothing is actually "bad", so I'd rather get more content than I need and ignore some of it than get nothing from properties I might like...

I'm fine with Disney getting the rights to Fox stuff, personally. Dr. Doom and Silver Surfer in the MCU would be nice.

D

Deleted member

Disney killed Gravity Falls and Star Wars games so I hate them

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Disney killed Gravity Falls and Star Wars games so I hate them
But Gravity Falls was always meant to be two seasons. Hirsch was adamant about it having a defined start and end and Disney supported that.
Challenge accepted.

-Wrathful Sheep Noises-

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Challenge accepted.

Ah ah Ahh that last one is cutee

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Normally I hate vocals in any vidya track.

But 1-Up Girl is just so good that I'd play it in a "regular" playlist.

The second song is terrible though, sounds like some try-hard early 2000's Disney channel music.

Been a while, Boards.
You’re insane.

D

Deleted member

But Gravity Falls was always meant to be two seasons. Hirsch was adamant about it having a defined start and end and Disney supported that.

-Wrathful Sheep Noises-
I meant more in the way they handled the show with all the goddamn hiatuses.
Also, Alex actually said he was planning on a third season(this was inbetween seasons iirc) but decided against it later because there wasn't enough content. #TheMoreYouKnow

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Disney gets the X-Men we'll be able to finally see a proper Mahvel ending where Onslaught literally ****s everyone and everything in every sense possible.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
If Disney gets the X-Men we'll be able to finally see a proper Mahvel ending where Onslaught literally ****s everyone and everything in every sense possible.
It should end with God Emperor Doom ruling over everything and then giving it up because being a God is beneath him

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Vanilla Ice Cream is sweet and delicious.

Sagat, especially in the original SF2 and SF4 is terrifying and imposing.

What happen when you have too much free time and you combine those two?

You got...this!

https://orig00.deviantart.net/3f8f/f/2017/310/7/1/vanilla_sagat_sprite_by_redhunterx-dbsyl4i.png

Yeah, a very bad joke that I spend hours and hours and days in general to make.

****post shouldn't take that much long and effort to make, and I should feel bad for making this.

Brief, I hope you enjoy this.

edit: Dang it Smashboard.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I know P5 would be #1 on my list of games I want on the switch
Same here if Persona 5 feasible... but when you think of it, Persona is a SMT spin off for the PS (I don't remember any Persona main game ever came to a Nintendo console), so it would be weird if Persona 5 comes to Switch when we already have SMT V coming to Switch.
My biggest complaint with the game is the temperamental camera...very annoying trying to do things and the camera just shifts randomly or I'm trying to control the camera and it doesn't go where I want it...it does make certain areas a little bit frustrating...
I have to agree it can be annoying for most of the time, but hope you know that you can click on R button to reset the camera, that said it only helps in some occasion...
My top 5...

1. Crash N Sane Trilogy
2. FF7R
3. FF15
4. GTA V
5. DBFZ
I don't think Crash N Sane Trilogy is needed though tbh... but would be cool if it eventually port it to Switch, that said I remember ChikoLad ChikoLad used to mention that it will lose the meaning for N Sane Trilogy if ported to Switch since most of it's audience wants a HD new graphic remake and by porting it could have some downgrades. But I digress, as long as the graphics don't downgrade too much (Which I doubt it will) and the fact you can play it on the go will still be awesome.

For that bold part, I heard somewhere that a new Tales title might come to the Switch. As far as I'm concerned, there's no confirmation to what the title is at the moment. I haven't been following the news on it recently so I don't know if there's any updates or trailers shown but Tales of Berseria could actually be possible in my opinion.
Yes, but it's only appeared in the Switch game lineup chart and just called "Tales of" and we don't have any official update from BandaiNamco.

I was never a huge Tales fan but I have some interest of buying it on Steam, but if it comes to Switch then I may just buy it.
Since I'm still debating on getting a PS4 (if anyone saw my post that I mentioned that my older brother may buy the Destiny PS4 edition, I don't think he actually did last time I went home from campus) or Steam, I'll add my top ten in for fun. Based on games I have as my top ten priorities that'll sell me immediately right over to the Nintendo Switch.
As a Nintendo fanboy of course I will recommend you not to (JK). But for me PS4 will be a console I would buy buy seldom play since...
I don't have a HDMI TV in my rented dorm
Not much games I want to play
Can't play it on the go/ without TV

10. NieR: Automata
9. Bloodborne
8. Tales of Berseria
7. Horizon: Zero Dawn
6. Kingdom Hearts 3
5. Code Vein
4. Toukiden
3. Nioh
2. God Eater 2 Rage Burst (Technically I have played this game before, but it was only a little bit around the beginning and not enough to finish to the end.)
1. The Last of Us 2 (This is really what's making me favor the PS4 over Steam at this point.)
Eh... I think you can take Horizon Zero Down off the list since it's publish by SIE...
Same with Last of Us 2... I mean when it comes to the possibility... in normal situation games owned by like Sony or even Microsoft are basically impossible... that said we could see some Microsoft first party games in the future with the recent news.

And oh yeah, can't believe I forgot Code Vein, it should be on my list too...

And this pic is so hilarious... it's about Xenoblade and it has some spoilers:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/06/21s...o-sell-most-of-company-to-disney-sources.html

Basically everything from Fox aside from their ****ty news and sports.

Talks are on and off but I hope Disney can at least get the Star Wars and Marvel stuff.

X-MEN and Fantastic 4 pack coming to Marvel Infinite for $40.00.

****, if this happens and X-Men becomes a part of the MCU, Disney will be ****ing unstoppable.
Don't forget DR.DOOM. And yeah, you gotta use all caps when you spell the man's name.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
People are going off on Twitter about Disney/Fox becoming a possible monopoly. Like, sure, Marvel and Star Wars may be a big part of the industry right now but WB, Universal, Paramount, and Sony, and even more than that are still around. I mean Universal kicked Disney's *** in 2015 the year that Furious 7 and Jurassic World came out and they still have some rights to the Hulk. WB has all of DC, The Wizarding World, the MonsterVerse, and plenty of other properties to keep them afloat and in competition. And Sony has a chokehold on Marvel's most popular character EVER.

True. But keep in mind Sony's movie IPs, barring Spider-Man haven't been doing too hot. And Spider-Man has recently had a mixed deal with the two. That said, no way is WB not in the game. Paramount and Universal are fine as is too, though not quite as huge.

Though I wonder, does this mean Disney could potentially own the Simpsons? That'd be crazy.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Dog, Cat, Wolf, Bear, Bird, Rabbit, Hedgehog.
Darnit, no bats. Well, I can make... one of my actual OC's... well, 3 at best. All of them were metal clones, though. Iron Amy, BioSonic, Exile(basically kind of similar to Metal Sonic with wings, but a very different faceplate) are possibly still makeable, if you can get various kinds of wings and maybe something akin to Doc Ock's tentacles. Sad to see no Bat. D:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Do you have pictures of the ear options for the said animals if they have any?
They don't have ear options unfortunately.

You have head options (three per species, and three per sex within each species), and some of them change the ears (like with the Rabbit species).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Killer Instinct's Twitter retweets a tweet "presenting" a Killer Instinct Season 4 trailer but it takes you to Rick Roll.

Damn you, KI!

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Killer Instinct's Twitter retweets a tweet "presenting" a Killer Instinct Season 4 trailer but it takes you to Rick Roll.

Damn you, KI!
They're just helping you to hone your killer instinct.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Maybe it's not a joke and Rick Astley is actually playable.
...This wouldn't be a bad thing. >.>

Damn you, KI!
April fools was half a year ago. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom