• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm dressed in "Business Casual" to turn an application in

By business casual, I mean, I'm wearing my nice shirt, vest and tie but also jeans and vans

I don't know if that's what is business casual

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And Horikoshi tries so hard on making his minions justify his actions, saying that he never gives up etc... which you don't tend to see a lot in Shonen manga but still it does get a bit annoying this time.
Also yeah, Uraraka, Asui, and others are finally back... but something tells me that one of them might die besides Nighteye... I don't know why....

I understand that even pets are often consider as a family member, and in my opinion not just dogs and cats, other types of pets should have the same sympathy as well if you do love your pet.
Like my sis had two bunnies and I am disappointed but also understand why my parents think owning pets are a hassle, but I think at least my sis cares about her bunnies so they a part of our family. However, I do agree that my sis need to find a good balance when taking care on her bunnies.

And... this week in anime club since it's Halloween month we've watched Hell Girl and I kind of understand why it was so popular even though it was never my cup of tea. The episode 4 of the anime was about a girl having a grievance because her dog died and the doc was really a jacka**... and so far those who were cursed were really worth dying...(Except the 1st episode for now I guess). And yes I know later episodes there will be special case, episode 5 was when it did start to get interesting, episode 8 was like things getting different.
I also think that that old man in Hell Girl is awesome.

Pyra looks good on this white Nintendo Switch T shirt.

And Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is getting more and more like SMT now, and I love it:

My stance is obviously...

I can see myself playing Splatfest while mumbling: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!
Like, to me, Chisaki/Overhaul just comes off as MHA's version of Orochumaru: a villain that the author tries to build up as powerful, intimidating and a relevant antagonist that I just find ultimately boring, uninteresting and outright despise them because they lack any sort of sympathetic characteristsics or original villanous traits.
I hated how loyal the Sound Four and Kimimaro were to Orochimaru because none of it was ever warranted, Orochimaru just saw them as tools and they layed down their lives for him. Especially Kimimaro who was a villain I loved but was held back for me because I just saw his undying loyalty to the snake, which was supposed to be sympathetic, as sad a pathetic.
He also killed the Third Hokage and is responsible for the biggest slippery slope of any story ever aka "Sasuke's Face-Heel Turn"

Now Chisaki is the same, he cares even less about his subordinates than Orochimaru did and the whole Tamaki/Suneater fight was full of those three saying how "Overhaul gave us meaning" when it's just so ****ing stupid(the fight was great tho, prolly one of my faves because Tamaki is just too cool)
Overhaul has done nothing for me to like him, even as a "love to hate" type: he has no sympathetic traits, he's evil just because, and no unique character quirks like Twice's conflicting manner of speech or anyome from the League of Villains, he just feels plain.
All For One admitted to being evil "For The Evulz" but he pulled that much better with his unique appearence, ability to taunt All Might and (seemingly) actual caring for Shigaraki.
He also killed Magne and I really hope Twice or Toga get to deal the final blow to him. Like, Chisaki manages to escape somehow and then Chrono comes meet with him and Chisaki thinks he's got but suddenly Chrono stabs him in the back and then it turns out it's Toga and when he tries to take her with him by blowing her up but whoops it was just one of Twice's clones rip in ****ing pieces

Chisaki also has the problem of having a completely unbalanced Quirk
Since the very start of the series we've been told all Quirks have drawbacks, but his is just... not? It's instant Alchemy with no limits whatsoever, it's overpowered in every sense of the word. Either he's hiding whatever side effects it has or it's actually incredibly limited but he's using those Quirk-enhancing drugs

He also took Mirio's Quirk, I wish we could have seen him fight more :^(

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You either deal with Marinas waifu squad or Pearls pity party
Hey, there's more blood flow to your brain thinking with your heart than thinking with the other thing.

Real winners take the extra oxygen where they can get it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Just like how flight and mayonnaise had no chance, right?
Alright first off, Flight was destined to win. Secondly, mayo didn't have furry support. Ketchup had a bunch of addict Pikachu who fought for their prize like ravenous beasts. They had to be put down, thus Ketchup was ROBBED of their well earned victory.

So clearly, Werewolves will win. Its a scientific result, dude.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tomorrow is the Nintendo World Championships 2017. Interested to see what will happen there.

So far the only confirmed games are Metroid: Samus Returns & ARMS.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You guys are crazy. The thought of ketchup chips makes me do the opposite of mouth watering.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just 1 more day until the 1 hour special of Dragon Ball super

The character they've been hyping is actually going to do something

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
This Bower's Minions part of M&L Superstar Saga is pretty interesting. I love that it's expanding the original story during the events of Mario's & Luigi's adventure.

Maybe I'll see how Bowser becomes Rookie.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
They're not in the US.
They're pretty common in Canada; when I was growing up, my grandma almost always had a bag of them at her house.

Tomorrow is the Nintendo World Championships 2017. Interested to see what will happen there.

So far the only confirmed games are Metroid: Samus Returns & ARMS.
What time is it at? I don't think we'll get any major announcements, but I believe last time was when we got a Mario Maker showcase that sold a lot of people on the game, as well as the announcement (and release?) of Earthbound Beginnings.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
They're pretty common in Canada; when I was growing up, my grandma almost always had a bag of them at her house.

What time is it at? I don't think we'll get any major announcements, but I believe last time was when we got a Mario Maker showcase that sold a lot of people on the game, as well as the announcement (and release?) of Earthbound Beginnings.
Yeah they are. Them and dill pickle chips are more common up here.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man thinking up a top 5 favourite songs per decade is hard, but I definitely have my second favourite song of the 80's decided..

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Like these aren't even modern day nazis or near nazis.

These are WWII type nazis. Everyone can hate those.

What even....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom