• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This might as well be the second worst* passive-aggressive reply I ever got tbh. Like, I'm not denying anything nor do I see where the river analogy goes in all of this
*The first being on GameFaqs so I guess it doesn't count

Note the italics. That means I wasnt being serious pff its the only way to show im being sarcastic on this site. Well that or /s
The Nile.
I guess he never heard the saying "Denial isnt just a river in Egypt" before. i myself havent heard it in a long time tbh

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Aren't Vampires technically Werewolves anyhow? I can't remember if changing into a dog was a common thing for vampires back then, but you have some Vampires who can turn into dogs and in some cultures, the vampire and werewolf are connected.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Aren't Vampires technically Werewolves anyhow? I can't remember if changing into a dog was a common thing for vampires back then, but you have some Vampires who can turn into dogs and in some cultures, the vampire and werewolf are connected.
I think its normaly cats and bats for Vampires bit a vampire turning into a dog sounds cool

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Nile.
I'n ginna report Pump for the terrible pun then
Note the italics. That means I wasnt being serious pff its the only way to show im being sarcastic on this site. Well that or /s

I guess he never heard the saying "Denial isnt just a river in Egypt" before. i myself havent heard it in a long time tbh
If you want sarcasm you can always strike it out but I still din't get what was the point of the reply
Btw this isn't sarcasm

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Now playing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions.

The fact I'm playing a beautiful HD remake of one of my most favorite video games of all time I just can't stop smiling.

Time to dive in!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I need another reference for my job application!

Dang, I can't get in contact with anyone

And I haven't kept in contact with anyone from my old job. Except one person that added me on facebook that I haven't talked to and isn't responding to my request to use them as a reference

Kind of frustrating, but I guess I don't have to turn the application in this minute

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Now playing Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions.

The fact I'm playing a beautiful HD remake of one of my most favorite video games of all time I just can't stop smiling.

Time to dive in!
3DS can't support HD man.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If you're talking about the Super FX chip the game doesn't use that.
The Super Accelerator 1 (SA1) chip

Edit:

Kirby's Dreamland 3 and Kirby Superstar used the SA1 chip

Are they on 3DS VC?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wait, why does M&L Superstar Saga 3DS have the ability to save anywhere?

I'm no wuss. I did fine with the old way (Save blocks only) and I'll keep it that way.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've lost hours of grinding in pokemon before because I forgot to save.

It sucks. Makes you want to rage quit

Or die in FF without saving in a while

At least in pokemon you just lose money when you lose

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I thought chapter scanlations for MHA came out on Saturday only but Ch.155 is out and I'm not complaining
Can we get done with Overhaul already god I hate him so much he ruined Mirio's arc

And Horikoshi tries so hard on making his minions justify his actions, saying that he never gives up etc... which you don't tend to see a lot in Shonen manga but still it does get a bit annoying this time.
Also yeah, Uraraka, Asui, and others are finally back... but something tells me that one of them might die besides Nighteye... I don't know why....
My dog died today. She had a growth on her spleen that we think was cancer. Either way it was do surgery on her and her suffer till she died, do nothing and she'd die in a few days, or put her to sleep. We did the latter. That was the best dog. Her name was Millie. I called her Millie Millie. She was the happiest dog I'd ever known. She was my baby...
I understand that even pets are often consider as a family member, and in my opinion not just dogs and cats, other types of pets should have the same sympathy as well if you do love your pet.
Like my sis had two bunnies and I am disappointed but also understand why my parents think owning pets are a hassle, but I think at least my sis cares about her bunnies so they a part of our family. However, I do agree that my sis need to find a good balance when taking care on her bunnies.

And... this week in anime club since it's Halloween month we've watched Hell Girl and I kind of understand why it was so popular even though it was never my cup of tea. The episode 4 of the anime was about a girl having a grievance because her dog died and the doc was really a jacka**... and so far those who were cursed were really worth dying...(Except the 1st episode for now I guess). And yes I know later episodes there will be special case, episode 5 was when it did start to get interesting, episode 8 was like things getting different.
I also think that that old man in Hell Girl is awesome.

Pyra looks good on this white Nintendo Switch T shirt.

And Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is getting more and more like SMT now, and I love it:
Also NA Splatfest is on Friday the 13th
Have fun with your toliet paper, Europe
My stance is obviously...

I can see myself playing Splatfest while mumbling: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
One game I'm hoping for to come to the Switch's Nintendo Arcade Archives is the game "Arm Wrestling" (from the makers of Punch-Out!!)

This game is so much fun!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I dreamed I got the rights to a bunch of like old video game series from nes, snes and n64 and remade them on the switch.

Now i want **** like Clayfighters and Rocket Robot on wheels remade for the switch.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Relearning the Bros. Moves in M&L SS 3DS is like when I was learning them back on the GBA game (because the speed and timing of inputs are a bit different from each other)

Feels goods.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Blade Runner is such a complex movie holy ****. I've seen this movie 4 times and still I'm picking out random events that don't seem important and piecing them together and still I feel like I'm missing something. I feel like I still don't understand the whole story.

Like, there have been movies that I've had to watch twice to understand them but this movie is on a whole nother level of complex.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Vampires have to fight again Werewolf supporters, Marina's peeps, and furries.

Vampires don't stand a chance. :troll:
Then it sounds like for the vampires...
( •_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
...the stakes will be high.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Vampires have to fight again Werewolf supporters, Marina's peeps, and furries.

Vampires don't stand a chance. :troll:
Honestly I'm leaning towards werewolf and I'm worried about Marina's waifu obsession squad dragging the team down.

They lost twice and squeaked by the only time they one, clearly they suck kinda bad at this.

Furries are a wild card, though, they were both sides while their reign overlapped with Ketchup vs. Mayo so there's no way to gauge their impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom