• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
If Mario is going all over the globe to visit other kingdoms in Mario Odyssey (including the city where he fought Donkey Kong), what are the chances he'll go to Sarasaland?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So the Sun and Moon anime got an updated opening:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

And in it we see a major plot coming up:

Lillie becomes
Ultra Lillie!

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Is Stardew Vally a good enough game to pad me till a Story of Seasons game comes out
Saw Blade Runner 2049.
Was good I guess?
Really well shot with some excellent CG and mostly good acting.
Was mostly boring up until Ford came in.
Leto is awful. Stop giving him work.

Also:

Next Twitch marathon(s)

https://blog.twitch.tv/anime-returns-to-twitch-with-two-back-to-back-marathons-73f25941fa6b

RWBY followed by Dubbed Yu-Gi-Oh next week.
Take a shot for every time they explain Pot of Greed.

Imma skip Rwby and just watch Yu-Gi-oh. That should be hella fun

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
God damn it. One of my old friends found out one of my questionable likes.

Like, that's the worst thing ever.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Never again.

Bags of potatoes will just have to be watched or else it will be infested with maggots and rotting juices.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah this ****ing blows.

So this girl, who was a friend back in high school, found out one of my kinks. I'm assuming my ex told her. Anyways, she thinks its funny and told a bunch of people before telling me she knew.

I got so mad I took her phone and threw it in the lake. She thinks I'm buying her a new phone, that's pretty ****ing cute.

God what is wrong with people? Jesus.

D

Deleted member

Yeah this ****ing blows.

So this girl, who was a friend back in high school, found out one of my kinks. I'm assuming my ex told her. Anyways, she thinks its funny and told a bunch of people before telling me she knew.

I got so mad I took her phone and threw it in the lake. She thinks I'm buying her a new phone, that's pretty ****ing cute.

I'm not going to say she was in the right in any way but I think throwing an expensive phone at the lake is probabky going too far

Like, punch her or something, a face doesn't cost around 300 bucks

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm not going to say she was in the right in any way but I think throwing an expensive phone at the lake is probabky going too far

Hey, I'll fully admit that my reaction wasn't the best. I haven't gotten that upset in years.

But to clarify, she had the same kind of phone I have. Its around $80. Get minutes for it and its, what, $120-$130, depending on the kind of service you get.

EDIT: It doesn't help that I've had a stressful couple of months either.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So this is official? Hope this can clear out ARMS' in game lore...
Yup, it's real according to GoNintendo. Here's the official PR:
Earlier this year, Nintendo released ARMS, a fighting game exclusive to Nintendo Switch. Today, ahead of New York Comic Con and The Nintendo World Championships 2017, Dark Horse is excited to announce a new publishing program for the energetic and strategic fighting game.

The latest installment in Dark Horse and Nintendo’s partnership, ARMS is preceded by The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia, The Legend of Zelda™ Art & Artifacts, The Art of Fire Emblem Awakening, and The Art of Splatoon.

ARMS is a revolutionary fighting experience for all ages and skill levels. Utilizing Joy-Con™ motion controls, players can throw punches and guide them midflight to hit agile fighters, avoid incoming attacks with dashes, or trampoline high into the air to rain down fists from above. Players can select from a colorful cast of fighting champions and try to win the coveted championship belt in the ARMS Grand Prix.

Dark Horse will publish the first of the ARMS graphic novels in Fall 2018.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah this ****ing blows.

Eh call me the devil, but I say the lake is fair game.

People have to learn that causing harassment even if not intentional is not cool. Especially about personal matters.

D

Deleted member

I thought chapter scanlations for MHA came out on Saturday only but Ch.155 is out and I'm not complaining
Can we get done with Overhaul already god I hate him so much he ruined Mirio's arc

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So the Sun and Moon anime got an updated opening:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

And in it we see a major plot coming up:

Lillie becomes
Ultra Lillie!
Burnet secretly swimming around Aether Paradise's waters lol.

The updated opening also implies...

Gladion's Type: Null will evolve into Silvally this season.

Definitely will be interesting to see how these Aether events will play out in the anime.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So anyway, aside from the Pokemon news, do any of you care about the Street Fighter V arcade edition? I figured some of you here might.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, what exactly is the deal with this "Ultra Recon Squad" or whatever?

Are they allied with the ultra beasts or something?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So, what exactly is the deal with this "Ultra Recon Squad" or whatever?

Are they allied with the ultra beasts or something?
I think they're a different race that lives in Ultra Space.

The "Recon" part makes me think they're investigating Alola for potential invasion.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think they're a different race that lives in Ultra Space.

The "Recon" part makes me think they're investigating Alola for potential invasion.
TBH,

my theory based on the luxury of ignorance

is that the Ultra Recon Squad is constructed of those dimensional hopping people abducted by the Ultra Beasts

I don't remember if it was confirmed if the UB kill dimensional hoppers or take them

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't remember if it was confirmed if the UB kill dimensional hoppers
Fairly certain they do.

They're attracted to them as it reminds them of home. They're just insanely dangerous.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Fairly certain they do.

They're attracted to them as it reminds them of home. They're just insanely dangerous.
Eh, I think it's going to tie into the post game of Sun and Moon and we find out the UB's take the humans and bring them to their realm or something

Maybe the detective guy just THOUGHT the girl was dead

--

Edit:

Just got shiny Ampharos and...

LOL, he's kind of grey in gen 2. That's weird.

Oh well. I know as soon as he's transferred he'll be his beautiful pink self

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
My dog died today. She had a growth on her spleen that we think was cancer. Either way it was do surgery on her and her suffer till she died, do nothing and she'd die in a few days, or put her to sleep. We did the latter. That was the best dog. Her name was Millie. I called her Millie Millie. She was the happiest dog I'd ever known. She was my baby...

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"The Ultra Recon Squad are a new group who come from a land hidden in Ultra Space, the Ultra Megalopolis. After Necrozma stole the light from their land, they soon arrive in Alola for mysterious reasons.

There are four admins, Dulse, Zossie, Soliera, and Phyco. Dulse and Zossie can be found primarily in Ultra Sun while Soliera and Phyco can be found primarily in Ultra Moon. They bring the new Pokémon, UB Adhesive, with them in battle."

This is the sum of what's currently known about this dudes.

My guess is that they are investigating Alola to see if Necrozma is going to attempt taking the light from their world as well.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My dog died today. She had a growth on her spleen that we think was cancer. Either way it was do surgery on her and her suffer till she died, do nothing and she'd die in a few days, or put her to sleep. We did the latter. That was the best dog. Her name was Millie. I called her Millie Millie. She was the happiest dog I'd ever known. She was my baby...
She's playing with other doggos in doggo heaven now ;~;7

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I had a cat named Millie that died a few years ago

Our dog is probably not going to last long. She's paralyzed but our mom doesn't want to put her down. She got her a wheelchair and everything. But IDK how much longer she can last. She might be developing pain in her front legs and if she can't walk at all they are going to have to put her down. Also if she loses control of her bathroom functions since that part of her body is basically paralyzed.

I know the pain, I had a dog years ago I liked and she died. Got a new one and she isn't going to last as long because of a genetic defect. She's a purebred and you know how inbreed they are

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm sorry man.

Dogs are family members.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Our current dog was born on the day our other dog died, so my mom was hoping somehow that'd make her a reincarnation. Even though she doesn't believe in reincarnation

But she was essentially the exact opposite

Whereas our old dog was dependable and intelligent, the new dog was kind of goofy and dumb.

Edit: And extremely neurotic

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
I'm truly sorry for having to hear that loss. Dogs are one of the most incredible pets to have, with their unconditional love and undying loyalty. I don't have a pet myself, but I understand how much of a loss it is for a family member to decease away...

But hey. At least she'll end up going to a better place just like good old Charlie B. Barkin. 'Cause All Dogs Go to Heaven, right?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm sorry for your loss. I've lost a few dogs in similar ways so I understand how you feel. Hopefully it will get better and you can know you did the right thing for her.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
That is rough stuff. I hate losing pets. It never gets easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom