• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

Oh hey, a new trailer:

• New UB: Adhesive. It's pure Poison-type.
  • UB Burst is Fire/Ghost and has a new move named Mind Blown. It looks to do damage and cut half of its own HP.
  • UB Assembly is Rock/Steel and is (probably) DOA competitive-wise.
  • Every UB has its own room where you have to battle them.
  • New team is called Ultra Recon Squad. The little girl is called Zossie, the guy with purple hair is called Dulse. They are Ultra Sun-exclusive. The other two are Phyco (guy) and Soliera, they are Ultra Moon-exclusive.
  • The new room we saw in the Japanese trailer is called Ultra Megalopolis and takes place in a world where Necrozma has stolen the light.
Welp, this is considerably new stuff, especially as UB Rooms look like more than just Ultra Space was in SM
And Ultra Megalopolis will depend on how big it is, I just hope it isn't a N's Castle situation

I still probably won't buy it but I'm more interested in it at least
this is all that really matters about arcade edition
Wonder Red is looking great

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
it only took them 3 years but street fighter 5 is finally at version 1.0

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know, it's kind of funny looking at my Switch collection laid out so far.

A third person territory claiming shooter, a 2D platformer, a kart racer, a sandbox crafting game, an open world game, an SRPG, and a traditional fighting game I bought on impulse.

. . .Should I pick up Stardew Valley? It kinda flopped the last time I let hype dictate my purchases but I feel like doing something a bit different today and a farming game might be. . .kinda interesting? I really have no idea if this is the kind of title that would be a good fit for me or not, but I can't say Chucklefish hasn't delivered for me before.

I mean, I'm probably going to do it, I feel impulsive today, I'm just also mildly apprehensive and rambling.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
  • UB Burst is Fire/Ghost and has a new move named Mind Blown. It looks to do damage and cut half of its own HP.
Is that going to be the new Gif we use whenever we have our minds blown?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK I just started and whatever this corporation is I'm pretty sure that's a ton of human rights violations.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ah dang, burst is fire/ ghost

I was hoping it was fairy

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
For some reason I can't use my credit card anymore on anything.

No it's not past the expiration date before anyone says that.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Man, that new Pokémon trailer is lit as ****! Got me even more excited for it. Dat Ultra Megaloplis.

The UB Adhesive is awesome and wasn't expecting the type of UB Burst.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh hey, a new trailer:

• New UB: Adhesive. It's pure Poison-type.
  • UB Assembly is Rock/Steel and is (probably) DOA competitive-wise.
  • Every UB has its own room where you have to battle them.
  • New team is called Ultra Recon Squad. The little girl is called Zossie, the guy with purple hair is called Dulse. They are Ultra Sun-exclusive. The other two are Phyco (guy) and Soliera, they are Ultra Moon-exclusive.
  • The new room we saw in the Japanese trailer is called Ultra Megalopolis and takes place in a world where Necrozma has stolen the light.
>Xurkitree does its ultra goofy*** Ed, Edd n' Eddy run.

Ultra 10/10 Ultra Trailer

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought they learned from mega Aggron that rock/ steel sucks

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Grr... I can't beat the first boss of Axiom Verge.

Please don't let this be a waste of my money!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Okay, so.
Shadow of War, the Lords of the Ring game?
The true ending REQUIRES microtransactions. Microtransactions are bad enough in paid games as it's literally gambling but without laws about gambling or age restrictions, but the game keeps goating you into buying microtransactions by pausing the game and promoting them according to reviews. Plus, there's how WB's shady practice of making paid DLC based off of a deceased dev without mentioning that only the money gained from in in specific US stats will go to cancer donations. Honestly, this game deserves to crash and burn for that alone

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So who's your favorite/least favorite new Ultra Beast?

Here's mine. From most favorite to least favorite.
  1. UB-Adhesive - I really like the design of this UB. Its pure Poison typing is a bit of a letdown but that's okay. I can't wait to try it out.
  2. UB-Assembly - Jenga Cipher was my most favorite UB of all, until I saw its typing. That's a huge letdown, but hopefully it'll compensate with huge defensive stats and a recovery. No matter what- it's a walking building, and that alone is cool ****.
  3. UB-Burst - Burst is pretty cool to be honest. Its typing is fantastic and its new move sounds promising. If Burst's Speed is high enough and Mind Blown's is strong enough, I might replace my Volcarona with it as my Nuker.
They're all very cool, and I hope they're all viable in battles. Being UBs that shouldn't be an issue, but still.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So who's your favorite/least favorite new Ultra Beast?

Here's mine. From most favorite to least favorite.
  1. UB-Adhesive - I really like the design of this UB. Its pure Poison typing is a bit of a letdown but that's okay. I can't wait to try it out.
  2. UB-Assembly - Jenga Cipher was my most favorite UB of all, until I saw its typing. That's a huge letdown, but hopefully it'll compensate with huge defensive stats and a recovery. No matter what- it's a walking building, and that alone is cool ****.
  3. UB-Burst - Burst is pretty cool to be honest. Its typing is fantastic and its new move sounds promising. If Burst's Speed is high enough and Mind Blown's is strong enough, I might replace my Volcarona with it as my Nuker.
They're all very cool, and I hope they're all viable in battles. Being UBs that shouldn't be an issue, but still.
Adhesive should have been poison/fairy, Assembly is gonna catch all these fists and Burst looks like a disco ball or something.

D

Deleted member

The second episode of Neo Yokio somehow surpass the first, containing the infamous Big Toblerone scene, and it's so much hetter in context because Kaz says that due to Helena refusing to go to the ball because it's a "capitalistic celebration"
There's also this exchange:
"Honey, the snacks are ready"
"Kaz, I gotta go... snacks are ready"

There's literally no way this isn't actually an abridged series
I didn't see the word two for a second and was about to slap Mega Rayquaza all over your ***
Mega's Rayquaza ability outright removes its Flying type's weakness so it doesn't even have ONE double weakness

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
4x weakness to steel/ dragon might work. If that was possible

or weak to bug/ steel and resist other things

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom