• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People can't be all running amuk using puns

The mod said Natu

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tomorrow is the Harvest Moon

Guess I got to start Milking Cows and getting married by giving some girl the same gift every day and then some feather

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Milk them dry, boy. :241:
I did in Harvest Moon 64

Then had no money for the winter and my family died

Plants don't grow in the winter

Edit:

LOL, what actually happened was I thought I could cheat the system by gambling all my money and resetting if I lost

But the game is smarter than that.

So I had no money, then my cow stopped giving milk. And my cow is the only way I was getting through Winter

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well then boy do I have a game for you that releases tomorow
With such brilliant product placing like this, I am convinced you must be being paid to promote them!

Tomorrow is Comic Con though, which means we should finally get news on the ******* Steven Universe Hiatus.

I'll be very upset if not come back date is given.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I need to get a Switch

But I need to get a job first

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, I have enough money for a switch, but unless I get a job eventually bills will eat all my money

So I'm not going to buy anything until I get a job except food

Last edited:
With such brilliant product placing like this, I am convinced you must be being paid to promote them!
I would accept being given the game for free on switch.

The PC version was fantastic, even as someone with almost 0 Harvest Moon experience.

It's one of those games where you go "one more thing" and it's two weeks from when you started and it's still fun. Imagine Civilization's "one more turn" but it's "one more day." **** this game is good.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This is interesting, Tora's Blade is a man made... Which I guess she's a robot. Oddly though is her body looks robotic, but her face is not... How on earth did Tora manage to make her like this? I mean even Reg from made in Abyss who is a robot as well but his past is still unknown.
Her name is Hana in Japanese, and I have heard her voice line, she calls Tora "Masterpon", I don't know about you but her voice was pretty much human, no blurry voice or anything.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I think you mean, "Apuncalypse".

Yeah, grime glad you didn't Muk a pun about him.
I believe that this post is a mukery.
People can't be all running amuk using puns

The mod said Natu

You guys' puns are actually ****ing painful.
I would accept being given the game for free on switch.

The PC version was fantastic, even as someone with almost 0 Harvest Moon experience.

It's one of those games where you go "one more thing" and it's two weeks from when you started and it's still fun. Imagine Civilization's "one more turn" but it's "one more day." **** this game is good.
Is it already out? Damn that was a lot faster than I thought it would be.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Well, I have enough money for a switch, but unless I get a job eventually bills will eat all my money

So I'm not going to buy anything until I get a job except food
I feel you, it took a while for me to get enough cash to even just buy Switch, cheap screen protector and case.
It was three weeks that I got my first NS game.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I am both scared and satisfied.
Same here to some extent.
You can go search for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 gameplay from Nintendo Milan game show and her it by yourself.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I haven't played XC2 yet (duh) and Tora's "Spinning Cuttah" already got in my nerves. Basically the next "Hammah BEAT" and "Ssssshadow Strike".

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have an idea for a mixture Farming Sim and Monster Collection/ Fighting game

But, was that what Monster Rancher was? Never played that game but saw the show a few times on TV

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I once met a girl with twelve nipples and asked her, "dozen tit bother you that you have twelve nipples?"

She then blocked me. ;(

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
There's recently a game called Destiny Chronicles, no it has nothing to do with Destiny or Xenoblade Chronicles. It's a classic action JRPG made by a Taiwan based developer. And the reason why I share this is because this game project is planning to release on Steam PS4 and .... Nintendo Switch.
Taiwan video game companies like Raydark have put two rhythm games on Nintendo Switch already and have a pretty good reception. I really hope there's a JRPG made my Taiwan developers.
Here's the artwork of the main characters:

Yeah yeah, I know it feels like Nights of Azure vibe... but it does look promising
Here is the trailer:
Here's the link if you want to back this project:
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ny-chronicles-fantasy-action-jrpg/description

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found an exploit in pokemon gold/ silver using pokemon red/ blue that guarantees a shiny Ditto

That would increase the odds for any shiny to 1/64

Gonna try it

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
...Hey, I just realized, A Distant Demon A Distant Demon 's avatar probably is really scary...to the Space Pirates. Imagine your worst enemy wearing an effigy of your leader's corpse--a leader you have been raised to serve fanatically--as part of their armor.

There's a joke I want to make here, but I probably shouldn't.

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
There's recently a game called Destiny Chronicles, no it has nothing to do with Destiny or Xenoblade Chronicles. It's a classic action JRPG made by a Taiwan based developer. And the reason why I share this is because this game project is planning to release on Steam PS4 and .... Nintendo Switch.
Taiwan video game companies like Raydark have put two rhythm games on Nintendo Switch already and have a pretty good reception. I really hope there's a JRPG made my Taiwan developers.
Here's the artwork of the main characters:

Yeah yeah, I know it feels like Nights of Azure vibe... but it does look promising
Here is the trailer:
Here's the link if you want to back this project:
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...ny-chronicles-fantasy-action-jrpg/description
Destiny Chronicles look really interesting not gonna lie. The gameplay from the trailer looks fun, the art style is incredible, the world design seems really big with tons of exploration, and the Talent Tree mechanic seems like numerous possibilities can innovate out of strategic use of customization.

I wouldn't mind subscribing to more news for this game. Really looks like something I'd enjoy. I hope progress continues to grow with Destiny Chronicles.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I found an exploit in pokemon gold/ silver using pokemon red/ blue that guarantees a shiny Ditto

That would increase the odds for any shiny to 1/64

Gonna try it
IT WORKED!!!

I can't believe it worked...

I have a shiny Ditto!

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
...Hey, I just realized, A Distant Demon A Distant Demon 's avatar probably is really scary...to the Space Pirates. Imagine your worst enemy wearing an effigy of your leader's corpse--a leader you have been raised to serve fanatically--as part of their armor.

There's a joke I want to make here, but I probably shouldn't.
Then the avi yells "Heya Space Pirates! Didya gimme my birthday presents? AAAAAAA"

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Tamashii Hiroka posted a retro video game review of "Pokemon Diamond and Pearl"

Diamond and Pearl retro...

I graduated highschool before Diamond and Pearl came out

Edit: I got the wrong font and I can't get the right one back!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh cool, two new banners for FEH, let's try them
>Gets Female Corrin on first pull
Nic--
>3*
I feel cheated

Only had 9 orbs so besodes the two free summons I only did two others, got Priscilla, Lillina and another Oboro
This was a waste of Orbs

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Destiny Chronicles look really interesting not gonna lie. The gameplay from the trailer looks fun, the art style is incredible, the world design seems really big with tons of exploration, and the Talent Tree mechanic seems like numerous possibilities can innovate out of strategic use of customization.

I wouldn't mind subscribing to more news for this game. Really looks like something I'd enjoy. I hope progress continues to grow with Destiny Chronicles.
I saw they were initially planning for a Vita release as well but later cancel it.
It is ture the game still looks unpolished and the graphic is a bit rough. Not hoping for a dramatic change but I hope the game can be polished when they it reached the fund goal.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Oh hey, a new trailer:

• New UB: Adhesive. It's pure Poison-type.
  • UB Burst is Fire/Ghost and has a new move named Mind Blown. It looks to do damage and cut half of its own HP.
  • UB Assembly is Rock/Steel and is (probably) DOA competitive-wise.
  • Every UB has its own room where you have to battle them.
  • New team is called Ultra Recon Squad. The little girl is called Zossie, the guy with purple hair is called Dulse. They are Ultra Sun-exclusive. The other two are Phyco (guy) and Soliera, they are Ultra Moon-exclusive.
  • The new room we saw in the Japanese trailer is called Ultra Megalopolis and takes place in a world where Necrozma has stolen the light.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom