• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I showed my nephew the battle between Brock and Kiawe and the firs thing he asked was "Why is it in Spanish?"

His father is mostly hispanic but he doesn't understand Spanish. So if he hears something he can't understand he just assumes it's Spanish.

He's still some Japanese on his mother's side though and his father did live in Japan. So, eh. he'll get it eventually

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
No what it sounds like is another reason to shill out a new game when there's no reason to make another FEW. All you need to do is add the most popular characters from the series as DLC and there's no reason to make another game.
Yeah let's not give them any maps or a supporting cast they're associated with at some point.
Let's not build upon what we've established and take it further either.

/s

That's what Hyrule Warriors did.
Hyrule Warriors had a port to the 3ds with added characters that if you wanted to play as in the console version, you'd have to buy the 3ds port to get a download code for them and then they did more DLC after that.

Regular Hyrule Warriors literally only added Majora's Mask (YL and Tingle, not Skull Kid) before the Legends release. Everything else was tied to OOT, TP and SS. It was only with Legends and the DLC from there on that they represented more games.

It's just another reason to pump out even more FE.
How dare a company use an IP that sells well and how dare people want to do more with that IP.
/s

Even more egregious is the fact that the aforementioned characters were the ones that placed the highest in the popularity poll and were not only left out in the base game but also left out as DLC.
Let's just wait and see what happens instead of making definite statements about future events that are a fair amount of time away from the present.
Nintendo/IS have interfered with FE:W already (Lucina) and plans are capable of changing (Niles).

Zero reason to defend these people. Honestly.
Plenty of reason when people are making asinine statements and leaving all of their own reason outside the door before their usual whining.

It's as simple as two characters that scored the highest in the FE Ballot and are immensely popular with their Smash exposure. Why the two characters weren't prioritized in development or at least made as DLC if they couldn't make the vanilla roster is completely moronic.
Because the developers don't want to add them?
It's really quite simple and not moronic. Whilst adding them would make sense from a certain point of view it also makes sense to hold them off until you can add their supporting casts and integrate them into the story. Lyn and Celica already suffer from not having story integration or their supporting casts.

But again like with Lucina (and presumably Celica and Lyn) Nintendo/IS could tell the devs "Hey you gotta add these guys in the DLC" and we could get Ike and Roy added. We just need to wait and see.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah let's not give them any maps or a supporting cast they're associated with at some point.
Let's not build upon what we've established and take it further either.

/s

Hyrule Warriors had a port to the 3ds with added characters that if you wanted to play as in the console version, you'd have to buy the 3ds port to get a download code for them and then they did more DLC after that.

Regular Hyrule Warriors literally only added Majora's Mask (YL and Tingle, not Skull Kid) before the Legends release. Everything else was tied to OOT, TP and SS. It was only with Legends and the DLC from there on that they represented more games.

How dare a company use an IP that sells well and how dare people want to do more with that IP.
/s

Let's just wait and see what happens instead of making definite statements about future events that are a fair amount of time away from the present.
Nintendo/IS have interfered with FE:W already (Lucina) and plans are capable of changing (Niles).

Plenty of reason when people are making asinine statements and leaving all of their own reason outside the door before their usual whining.

Because the developers don't want to add them?
It's really quite simple and not moronic. Whilst adding them would make sense from a certain point of view it also makes sense to hold them off until you can add their supporting casts and integrate them into the story. Lyn and Celica already suffer from not having story integration or their supporting casts.

But again like with Lucina (and presumably Celica and Lyn) Nintendo/IS could tell the devs "Hey you gotta add these guys in the DLC" and we could get Ike and Roy added. We just need to wait and see.

Geez...

1) I never said anything about that. I said putting the characters in the game in general. Whether or not they have what you mentioned is irrelevant from them being excluded in the game.

2) I'll give you that but at least with HW they didn't do something as stupid as leaving out their most popular characters out of the game (i.e. OoT, TP) to release them in a sequel. And HWL was more like a downgraded port for the handheld market and was sufficiently cheaper than vanilla HW on the Wii U. With FEW2 it's nothing more than a cheap excuse to release the characters people actually wanted to shill out another game.

3) No it's an excuse to shill out more of a series that's already over bloated as it is already when it not only can get by with DLC but also takes away from other series potentially getting their own Warriors game.

4) Pretty damn sure they just outright stated that the 2 characters aren't going to make the game.

5) No. It's a stupid reason to have left the 2 characters out of the game when they should have never been left out of the game in the first place. It's not a frigging hard concept to grasp.

6) If the developers didn't want to add them then it's even more of an indictment against them. Their two most requested characters and they just decided "nah **** that lets just leave them out for the next game". Like I said, zero reason to defend these people and you only serve to prove my point.

Honestly I never wanted to turn this in to a flame war. I would much rather we drop this right now because I don't want to go back and forth with FEW of all things.
It's more an attitude framework. I consider certain breeds of Melee and Super/Prime Metroid fans as part of the genwunner class of gamer despite the first game in the series not strictly being the obsession. Nobody really cares about Shadow Dragon other than me, it's more a leg cling to the GBA games and Tellius with a little bit of nostalgic Echoes obsession of people making asides about "better times" thrown in.

Obviously it's not a strategy in good taste (although since I'm pretty sure the DLC interview came after the no Ike one it's possible they could crumple at some point), but there's a part of me that definitely wants to go "eh, it's fine" just to spite people shouting from the rooftops how every game I play is awful.
Well yeah I guess you can say that but I wouldn't call something as broad as that as being in the "genwunner" class. When I think of that term I think of one generation of games from a certain era. With GBA/GCN/Wii FE that's very broad for that term. Even more so some of the SNES games that people are fond of.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Geez...

1) I never said anything about that. I said putting the characters in the game in general. Whether or not they have what you mentioned is irrelevant from them being excluded in the game.

2) I'll give you that but at least with HW they didn't do something as stupid as leaving out their most popular characters out of the game (i.e. OoT, TP) to release them in a sequel. And HWL was more like a downgraded port for the handheld market and was sufficiently cheaper than vanilla HW on the Wii U. With FEW2 it's nothing more than a cheap excuse to release the characters people actually wanted to shill out another game.

3) No it's an excuse to shill out more of a series that's already over bloated as it is already when it not only can get by with DLC but also takes away from other series potentially getting their own Warriors game.

4) Pretty damn sure they just outright stated that the 2 characters aren't going to make the game.

5) No. It's a stupid reason to have left the 2 characters out of the game when they should have never been left out of the game in the first place. It's not a frigging hard concept to grasp.

6) If the developers didn't want to add them then it's even more of an indictment against them. Their two most requested characters and they just decided "nah **** that lets just leave them out for the next game". Like I said, zero reason to defend these people and you only serve to prove my point.

Honestly I never wanted to turn this in to a flame war. I would much rather we drop this right now because I don't want to go back and forth with FEW of all things.

Well yeah I guess you can say that but I wouldn't call something as broad as that as being in the "genwunner" class. When I think of that term I think of one generation of games from a certain era. With GBA/GCN/Wii FE that's very broad for that term. Even more so some of the SNES games that people are fond of.
Honestly I can't take you seriously if you equate "leaving the door open for a potential sequel" with "shilling out another game."

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was on a site where people choose their favorite pokemon of each type

And I have a hard time believing Blastoise is not in the top 5 water pokemon.

Which he isn't

They are trying to tell me more people like Feraligatr than Blastoise?

Edit: LOL, nah. those were the least favorite

--

Is Blastoise's votes being split between his normal and mega form enough that he was lowered that much?

Edit: But still, more people liking Feraligatr than Blastoise?

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Honestly I can't take you seriously if you equate "leaving the door open for a potential sequel" with "shilling out another game."
Is that right?

I can't exactly grasp why you think me saying them shilling out another game to add fan favorite characters is such an absurd thing to say. Because that's exactly what their planning to do. Lets not release Roy and Ike so we can release them in a sequel that could otherwise be DLC because we need to shill out as much FE as we can rather than let another Nintendo franchise get their own Warriors game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
3) No it's an excuse to shill out more of a series that's already over bloated as it is already when it not only can get by with DLC but also takes away from o
Ive never seen a person so mad at a game that was saved from dying because that they are paying attention to a game that is now doing really good

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've finished reading that MHA battle
Yeah, THAT one, you know the one
Spoilers up to Ch.96
All For One is op pls nerf
Like, is there even a limitation to how many Quirks he can steal?
Also, someone please put diminishing returns on his Buffs, at the very least, you shouldn't be able to stack that many of them

That fight tho, I can't wait for this to get animated next year.

I wonder if AFO really cares for Shigaraki or if it's just part of his plans. Though I wonder what he meant by "it's not a Quirk suitable for Tomura", does this mean he was stealing some Quirks specifically to pass onto Shigaraki?

And now to Ch.96, I gotta say, Deku's mom has every right to be worried and her concerns and refusal to let Deku go back to UA are completely understandable. I actually teared up a bit because this was such a grounded moment, she's just a worried parent who constantly sees her kid coming back home with broken limbs and scars, of course she doesn't trust a school that allowed him to get attacked by villains twice.

Sidenote:
p (7).png

WHAT'S UP WITH THIS SHIRT???
I was on a site where people choose their favorite pokemon of each type

And I have a hard time believing Blastoise is not in the top 5 water pokemon.

Which he isn't

They are trying to tell me more people like Feraligatr than Blastoise?

Edit: LOL, nah. those were the least favorite

--

Is Blastoise's votes being split between his normal and mega form enough that he was lowered that much?

Edit: But still, more people liking Feraligatr than Blastoise?
I don't see anything wrong with that, Feraligatr is clearly superior

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think the problem is the web site wasn't in English

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Ive never seen a person so mad at a game that was saved from dying because that they are paying attention to a game that is now doing really good
Not the point I was trying to make and completely irrelevant to what I said there.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Beat Star Fox 2 (on Normal) for the first time. This game is way too good to have been cancelled.

Some issues I had was aiming with the D-Pad and some occasional bad framerate drops (but not much could've been done with that on SNES specs).

Going to play Normal one more time to get adjusted to this game before I start Hard mode.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Honestly I'm pretty much lost in these conversations at "shill."

GameFAQs pretty much ruined that term and apologist for me.

Although technically this would be a more accurate use of the word shill than nearly any other time it's used since it's supposed to refer to people actually being paid to sell other people on stuff. But allegedly trying to sell a currently nonexistent product is pretty borderline all the same, just not completely inaccurate like how it's usually used.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
They're keeping their focus on the three games chosen.

So we'll be getting fan picks like Tharja for example.

We're still getting very popular characters, just not ones from those games. And if the leaked four are anything to go by, I think we're in for a treat. The Awakening character especially.

That said, I think one or two characters might sneak in from other games.
Ike who?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Is that right?

I can't exactly grasp why you think me saying them shilling out another game to add fan favorite characters is such an absurd thing to say. Because that's exactly what their planning to do. Lets not release Roy and Ike so we can release them in a sequel that could otherwise be DLC because we need to shill out as much FE as we can rather than let another Nintendo franchise get their own Warriors game.
They've expressed interest in making Fire Emblem Warriors into a full series for a good while now. It makes sense that they'd want to save a few headliners for the sequel, especially when they could also add Fire Emblem Switch characters.

Also, what other Nintendo franchises would even work well in a Warriors setting? They're pretty dialogue heavy and character driven, so things like Kirby and Mario don't work well. They've already tried and scrapped the idea for Pokémon Warriors IIRC, and things like Metroid and Pikmin don't have large enough casts. And then there are ones that don't fit thematically like Animal Crossing.

Also, no amount of crying about "shilling" will bring Advance Wars back.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
A bunch of new info and footage of the upcoming Super Bomberman R update launching this November.

Here's Konami's official Grand Prix overview:
The Bomberman team is excited to bring a new game mode to Super Bomberman R! The Grand Prix mode allows teams of up to three players to compete against each other head to head on. These strategic battles will have new rule-sets, unique new stages, new characters and special skills.

The two teams will battle it out to see who can collect the most crystals strewn around the stage. Make your opponents drop their crystals and then steal them! You have to work together, teamwork is a must!
And we got some footage of the Grand Prix in action including some brand new story mode-like cutscenes (footage is all in Japanese):

And to add to that, Konami is hinting at even more updates in the future.

This game must have sold REALLY well for Konami to continue adding amazing new content long after being at the Switch's launch.

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I just clock out once someone brings up "shill." It's basically a "I don't know what I'm talking about" card.

That and, well, it's sorta heavily associated with "Jews" in a derogatory way. So it's real uncomfortable

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Geez...

You: "There's no reason to make another game"
Me: Provides reasons to make another game.

2) I'll give you that but at least with HW they didn't do something as stupid as leaving out their most popular characters out of the game (i.e. OoT, TP) to release them in a sequel.
Zelda as a series does not have the cast that Fire Emblem does. It's almost impossible to leave out the most popular characters from Zelda (and they did that with Skull Kid anyway) whereas the average roster in a Fire Emblem game is bigger than the cast of Hyrule Warriors.

3) No it's an excuse to shill out more of a series that's already over bloated as it is already.
So yeah you're whining because a series is getting more releases then.

but also takes away from other series potentially getting their own Warriors game.
You act like KT and Omega Force don't have multiple teams they can put on projects.
Whilst they've been making FE:W they've put out: Hyrule Warriors Legends, Berserk and AOT. Also in development are DW9 and AOT 2.

Making a FE:W2 won't take away from another series getting an entry and would be friendlier on the Switch than releasing **** loads of DLC.

Pretty damn sure you didn't read my counterpoint.
Plans change. Nintendo can interfere. You're whining about something that we know **** all about.

You're just proving my point.

6) If the developers didn't want to add them then it's even more of an indictment against them. Their two most requested characters and they just decided "nah **** that lets just leave them out for the next game".
No it really isn't. The entitlement here is absurd and there's no proof those characters were the most requested when there hasn't been a poll for FE:W. If you want to use Heroes as an example then I have a different three letter word for you.

LYN

flame war
If you think this is a flame war then you have incredibly thin skin.

Is that right?

The intent is no where near as malicious as you think.
Also refer to above, they have multiple teams.

BuT IS ARe EVil foR IgNOriNG ADvanCE WaRS

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
User was warned for this post
They've expressed interest in making Fire Emblem Warriors into a full series for a good while now. It makes sense that they'd want to save a few headliners for the sequel, especially when they could also add Fire Emblem Switch characters.

Also, what other Nintendo franchises would even work well in a Warriors setting? They're pretty dialogue heavy and character driven, so things like Kirby and Mario don't work well. They've already tried and scrapped the idea for Pokémon Warriors IIRC, and things like Metroid and Pikmin don't have large enough casts. And then there are ones that don't fit thematically like Animal Crossing.

Also, no amount of crying about "shilling" will bring Advance Wars back.
Which is exactly the problem I have. They're shilling the **** out of this and not only is that bad but it's also taking away from other series getting their own Warriors games for the sake of FE i.e. Nintendo Warriors.

Also with that last sentence you can **** right off. I never mentioned AW in my posts and you bringing that up is a **** move.
BuT IS ARe EVil foR IgNOriNG ADvanCE WaRS
And you can **** off as well. Won't even bother replying to your post.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'm sorry, but was saying "**** off" really necessary? That's just rude and disrespectful.
I'm telling them to **** off because their bringing up **** that I didn't even bring up to somehow discredit me. That's a **** move and i'm blasting them for that. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm telling them to **** off because their bringing up **** that I didn't even bring up to somehow discredit me. That's a **** move and i'm blasting them for that. Simple as that.
Despite the fact that the last time you did the whole "IS is shilling Fire Emblem" song and dance was when the Fire Emblem Direct happened and you were upset that it meant they weren't making Advance Wars?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Despite the fact that the last time you did the whole "IS is shilling Fire Emblem" song and dance was when the Fire Emblem Direct happened and you were upset that it meant they weren't making Advance Wars?
Yes and that was for something completely different from what I was saying right now. I never brought AW up once here and you and the other guy thought it would be nice to bring that up to take a shot at me.
He's upset Daddy Advance Wars left him when he was little, just like how @Shishœ is upset Daddy Atlus divorced from EO and got remarried with Mummy Persona
And likewise...

Although to be fair this is something I would expect from you. Taking shots at people and all.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Yes and that was for something completely different from what I was saying right now. I never brought AW up once here and you and the other guy thought it would be nice to bring that up to take a shot at me.

And likewise...

Although to be fair this is something I would expect from you. Taking shots at people and all.
It got brought up because it IS something you'd do quite a bit. It's like if someone shills Kamen Rider here and someone goes "Guys someone tell Gwen alt accounts are banned"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

And likewise...

The context may have been different, but it still has the same exact tone and entitlement issue. Case in point, there was this post.

And to think there was actually a time where I thought Fire Emblem's success would translate to Intelligent Systems wanting to handle Advance Wars the same way. What a fool I was.

I hate to sound spiteful and stuff but I want FE to fail because of the way IS is shoving so much of it down our throats. They essentially killed off AW just so they could only focus on making new Fire Emblem crap. It would be like if Retro decided to completely stop making Metroid so they can only make Donkey Kong.
Same type of scenario. You got upset that there were more Fire Emblem titles coming, except this time replacing "shoving it down our throats" with "shilling," and "give Advance Wars a try" for "give other series the spotlight."

Pretty clear to me what the underlying motive was.

D

Deleted member

He's upset Daddy Advance Wars left him when he was little, just like how @Shishœ is upset Daddy Atlus divorced from EO and got remarried with Mummy Persona
To be fair, Daddy Atlus finally got around on paying pension and cut off the Atlus tax alongside an early demo
It got brought up because it IS something you'd do quite a bit. It's like if someone shills Kamen Rider here and someone goes "Guys someone tell Gwen alt accounts are banned"
I'm still not convinced all the other "EO fans" aren't just my alt accounts

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The context may have been different, but it still has the same exact tone and entitlement issue. Case in point, there was this post.

Same type of scenario. You got upset that there were more Fire Emblem titles coming, except this time replacing "shoving it down our throats" with "shilling," and "give Advance Wars a try" for "give other series the spotlight."

Pretty clear to me what the underlying motive was.
No, it wasn't the same thing. It was for something completely different and something that had no relation to what I said before. You bringing that up is just a **** move trying to take a shot at me.

Oh and real nice of you to dig up my posts. I'm flattered.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
No, it wasn't the same thing. It was for something completely different and something that had no relation to what I said before. You bringing that up is just a **** move trying to take a shot at me.

If he's only trying to take a shot at you I think it's working very well tbh

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Didn't take a lot of "digging" since it was in a group I moderate in a thread that didn't have many pages.

My point is you seem incredibly quick to blame IS for making games for a series that actually sells well. I love Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., but I understand why they probably won't ever make a sequel. Fostering the growth of their biggest series isn't "shilling" it or taking the spotlight away from others. KT always had plans to make Fire Emblem Warriors into a series, and it makes absolute sense why they'd save two of their most popular characters as possible headliners for a sequel.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If he's only trying to take a shot at you I think it's working very well tbh
Hence him being a ****.
Didn't take a lot of "digging" since it was in a group I moderate in a thread that didn't have many pages.

My point is you seem incredibly quick to blame IS for making games for a series that actually sells well. I love Code Name: S.T.E.A.M., but I understand why they probably won't ever make a sequel. Fostering the growth of their biggest series isn't "shilling" it or taking the spotlight away from others. KT always had plans to make Fire Emblem Warriors into a series, and it makes absolute sense why they'd save two of their most popular characters as possible headliners for a sequel.
It was a post I made back in January and something that had nothing to do with what I was saying.

And now you went on a tangent that yet again has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I could rant about IS/Nintendo all day about their treatment of AW but the bottom line is that said topic was NOT what I was talking about and one you and a few others decided to bring up. I don't think that's too hard to grasp.

And the funny thing is everyone here gets upset whenever I bring up that series so when I go out my way to not mention it someone has to mention it anyways to take a shot at me. Funny how things work.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hence him being a ****.

It was a post I made back in January and something that had nothing to do with what I was saying.

And now you went on a tangent that yet again has nothing to do with the topic at hand. I could rant about IS/Nintendo all day about their treatment of AW but the bottom line is that said topic was NOT what I was talking about and one you and a few others decided to bring up. I don't think that's too hard to grasp.

And the funny thing is everyone here gets upset whenever I bring up that series so when I go out my way to not mention it someone has to mention it anyways to take a shot at me. Funny how things work.
I think you're missing my point. Let's be clear.

In your opinion, what makes this a case of "shilling" the series?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think you're missing my point. Let's be clear.

In your opinion, what makes this a case of "shilling" the series?
Holding back two of the most popular characters evident by the FE Ballot and releasing them in the sequel when they should have been DLC at the very least.

The very same point I made before this thing dissolved in to what it is now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A bunch of new info and footage of the upcoming Super Bomberman R update launching this November.

Here's Konami's official Grand Prix overview:

And we got some footage of the Grand Prix in action including some brand new story mode-like cutscenes (footage is all in Japanese):

And to add to that, Konami is hinting at even more updates in the future.

This game must have sold REALLY well for Konami to continue adding amazing new content long after being at the Switch's launch.
Ooh this looks good. I still hope to get this game later in this year as it looks really fun.

Coincidentally I had a dream last night that out of nowhere Smash Switch was announced and Bomberman was showcased as the first character added.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That feeling when you want to go at a restaurant and buy something for your sister. And you just realize that said restaurant is closed for two days.

Anyway, what's going on here beside the FEW talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom