• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
End of an era.
It's a damn shame.

Toys R Us is a brand that was always around, I don't think most people ever thought of the possibility of it going away.

From I heard it was a long time coming, but still, end of an era indeed.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'mma try this again. Since I can't seem to find help anywhere and you guys are my only hope, Obi Wan.

I'm getting 15ps-20fps max in ALL games on my PC and this a TechPower Up shot of what I'm working with, it's all a bunch of nothing to me, but when I look up some of my parts I'm seeing I should be having a better peformance than what I'm getting.

Mind you? These 15fps-20fps? All on the lowest setting.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Not another Mexico earthquake. ..

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Only a couple more days until SteamWorld Dig 2 is out. The first game was very under appreciated. If you got a 3ds you should check that one out. It's short but very enjoyable.

D

Deleted member

Guess I'll post my EOV guild since I have nothing to do at the moment
https://imgur.com/gallery/888FI
Is it too late to ask for a 3DS screenshot function?

Claire Grenvert-An explorer from High Lagaard who decided climbing one giant tree wasn't enough for a lifetime. Decided to pick up a gun since she was never good with swords anyways. Would trust her life to Ress. Loves a good fight. Easily annoyed.
Voice 33(Knightly)

Leath El Hayek-A traveler coming from a far away land trying to make money off the labyrinth, though he didn't manage to join a Guild until now. Single-minded, he just wants to have some fun. Finds Nathaniel's research boring. The nicknamer.
Voice 18(Rowdy)

Ress Aissan-Claire's best friend who decided to come along with her, he's extremely loyal and protective to her. Really doesn't know what he wants to do. Knows how to sing due to his previous job. Somwhat coolheaded but mostly bored so he usually joins in on Seshe's pranks.
Voice 14(Easygoing)

Seshe-A girl who grew up as a pickpocketer in the streets of the City of Seven Hills until the Labyrinth was opened to explorers. Took in a dog with her that she named as Seg. Likes to tease and prank her party members. Always try to find an easier solution to problems. Blind on the right eye, many question how she aims with that bow.
Voice 38(Sassy)

Nathaniel of Grenamar-A Celestrian noble who came to the city to study the Labyrinth's fauna and flora. Always tired due to being relegated to map-drawing status. Most likely to fall into a trap or to get ambushed. Concentrated during batt-- ooh, shiny! Doesn't get all the aggressive flirting between some of the party member. Second most likely to miss a joke.
Voice 09(Quiet)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I'm definitely going for Univa Cap Pikachu.
Yeah, Best Wishes sucked but I can just pretend that's Hilbert's cap and honestly, Hilbert has the best design out of all protags imo.

Hilbert was badass but I love Ethan and Lucas in Platinum.

Can we agree that Nate is the worst?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Guess I'll post my EOV guild since I have nothing to do at the moment
https://imgur.com/gallery/888FI
Is it too late to ask for a 3DS screenshot function?

Claire Grenvert-An explorer from High Lagaard who decided climbing one giant tree wasn't enough for a lifetime. Decided to pick up a gun since she was never good with swords anyways. Would trust her life to Ress. Loves a good fight. Easily annoyed.
Voice 33(Knightly)

Leath El Hayek-A traveler coming from a far away land trying to make money off the labyrinth, though he didn't manage to join a Guild until now. Single-minded, he just wants to have some fun. Finds Nathaniel's research boring. The nicknamer.
Voice 18(Rowdy)

Ress Aissan-Claire's best friend who decided to come along with her, he's extremely loyal and protective to her. Really doesn't know what he wants to do. Knows how to sing due to his previous job. Somwhat coolheaded but mostly bored so he usually joins in on Seshe's pranks.
Voice 14(Easygoing)

Seshe-A girl who grew up as a pickpocketer in the streets of the City of Seven Hills until the Labyrinth was opened to explorers. Took in a dog with her that she named as Seg. Likes to tease and prank her party members. Always try to find an easier solution to problems. Blind on the right eye, many question how she aims with that bow.
Voice 38(Sassy)

Nathaniel of Grenamar-A Celestrian noble who came to the city to study the Labyrinth's fauna and flora. Always tired due to being relegated to map-drawing status. Most likely to fall into a trap or to get ambushed. Concentrated during batt-- ooh, shiny! Doesn't get all the aggressive flirting between some of the party member. Second most likely to miss a joke.
Voice 09(Quiet)

Kind of already does have one...if Miiverse still works.

Take a screenshot there, post it, go online to Miiverse, copy and paste image URL.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Good thing I pulled my GameStop receipt for MvCI out of the trash or I'd have lost my preorder DLC code.

Now that the game has finally downloaded, time to play it... in a Killer Instinct t-shirt :p

D

Deleted member

Hilbert was badass but I love Ethan and Lucas in Platinum.

Can we agree that Nate is the worst?
No
Lucas can go die in a pit with his stupid hat
Kind of already does have one...if Miiverse still works.

Take a screenshot there, post it, go online to Miiverse, copy and paste image URL.
Well, there are multiple problems with it
First, it's just too much of a hassle to pause the game, wait for Miiverse to load and then upload the pic. It breaks the pacing of the game
Second, not all games can access Miiverse, such as Pokemon and Smash(though it has its own screenshot function so eh), meaning they can't be taken through it. In this case, it's still a demo so no Miiverse community.
Third, it's gonna end soon so there will be no way to save screenshots

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Looks like someone has found a way to play NES Golf (from the "Flog" emulator) on the Switch.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/290628-rumor-more-details-on-how-to-unlock-golf-on-your-switch

And it's lovely a tribute: The July 11th date and the "Direct to you" motion is a remembrance of Satoru Iwata's passing.
"The game was Satoru Iwata's first experience in developing a game "from start to finish""
We need a reminder for everyone next year so people can play it on July 11th

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

These but with poutine instead of classic pizza toppings.
Oh, it's a really cheap pizza pocket.

I know what that is now, but gravy and fries in one of those sounds terrible.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So far MvCI's story has a bad case of Brawl's Subspace Emissary.

A lot of things happening at once with no explanation of how the **** all this happened in the first place.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That new Powerpuff Girl literally went away to another planet at the end of those episodes. Poochy is a warning. He was a warning.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yeah I knew people would tink this seeing as they dnt esist outxide of canada
Honestly I just really want to try poutine in general one day. I've heard good things, haha.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It really depends where you get it though.

Like if you get it outside of Canada it probably won't be as good.
Yeah, I can imagine. It's probably like the whole New York pizza thing, or authentic Philly Cheese Steaks.

Though I guess Minnesota or Michigan might be the closest in the states since they're basically mini Canada. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'll post some examples later I guess.
Uhh... Actually I don't think I can do that tonight. With pics anyways.

I guess my examples cute are... I dunno... small (not necessarily chibi) fictional characters/creatures (like Young Link, Victini, etc.), pure black kittens (has to be pure black. Or at least mostly. Its not a race thing I promise), TF2 Scout (I dunno. Scout is just ****ing adorable for some reason)...

Like, I could probably name a lot of stuff I find cute. But it makes my definition of cute a mixed bag. Which it is.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can someone like... delete everything on my wiki article? (except the bacon and gallery)
Everything there is outdated as hell :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom