• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Can someone like... delete everything on my wiki article? (except the bacon and gallery)
Everything there is outdated as hell :V
I updated your title and added a thing to the trivia section.
:v

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Guess I'll post my EOV guild since I have nothing to do at the moment
https://imgur.com/gallery/888FI
Is it too late to ask for a 3DS screenshot function?

Claire Grenvert-An explorer from High Lagaard who decided climbing one giant tree wasn't enough for a lifetime. Decided to pick up a gun since she was never good with swords anyways. Would trust her life to Ress. Loves a good fight. Easily annoyed.
Voice 33(Knightly)

Leath El Hayek-A traveler coming from a far away land trying to make money off the labyrinth, though he didn't manage to join a Guild until now. Single-minded, he just wants to have some fun. Finds Nathaniel's research boring. The nicknamer.
Voice 18(Rowdy)

Ress Aissan-Claire's best friend who decided to come along with her, he's extremely loyal and protective to her. Really doesn't know what he wants to do. Knows how to sing due to his previous job. Somwhat coolheaded but mostly bored so he usually joins in on Seshe's pranks.
Voice 14(Easygoing)

Seshe-A girl who grew up as a pickpocketer in the streets of the City of Seven Hills until the Labyrinth was opened to explorers. Took in a dog with her that she named as Seg. Likes to tease and prank her party members. Always try to find an easier solution to problems. Blind on the right eye, many question how she aims with that bow.
Voice 38(Sassy)

Nathaniel of Grenamar-A Celestrian noble who came to the city to study the Labyrinth's fauna and flora. Always tired due to being relegated to map-drawing status. Most likely to fall into a trap or to get ambushed. Concentrated during batt-- ooh, shiny! Doesn't get all the aggressive flirting between some of the party member. Second most likely to miss a joke.
Voice 09(Quiet)

Not at all since the only way to screenshot 3DS was press home and then send it to... Miiverse.
When Miiverse ends I bet they will give 3DS a screenshot function.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I wouldn't even know what a Wiki article about me would be like, since I don't have anything particularly noteworthy other than roaming the halls of the Nintenzone board than popping out of nowhere in a topic of interest.

Although I'd appreciate if I didn't have one, since I'm on the paranoid side and not a fan of people I don't know knowing about me.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I'm not sure if there would be much to write about if I had a wiki article and I'm not quite sure if I'd want one (then again, if there wasn't much, I guess there wouldn't be much harm in it).
Also, Noct confirmed for Dissidia.
That's pretty cool.
Also, FF9 PS4 confirmed.
Also pretty cool.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
All aboard the Celica Train?

All aboard the Celica Train.
Probably more than just her. The schedule apparently has them doing reveals over several days.

I'm banking on Celica, Caeda, and Tiki at least.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Probably more than just her. The schedule apparently has them doing reveals over several days.

I'm banking on Celica, Caeda, and Tiki at least.
Don't forget Navarre's Cape. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Someone on TF2 said I had a small **** because I was playing Dead Ringer Spy. Pretty well I might add.

But the real question is: Do I have a small **** because I was playing the Dead Ringer Spy or because I was playing Spy?

I switched up my set to vanilla and it turns out this guy believes anyone who plays Spy has a small ****.

I'm assuming either that its a French joke or he's just a little ***** about Spies. The later is convincing.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Someone on TF2 said I had a small **** because I was playing Dead Ringer Spy. Pretty well I might add.

But the real question is: Do I have a small **** because I was playing the Dead Ringer Spy or because I was playing Spy?

I switched up my set to vanilla and it turns out this guy believes anyone who plays Spy has a small ****.

I'm assuming either that its a French joke or he's just a little ***** about Spies. The later is convincing.
Yeah well how dare someone play as a character put into the game.

Sounds like a Phlog Pyro main.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sounds like a Phlog Pyro main.
He played Soldier, Medic and then Scout after I started getting a domination on him.

After Soldier he started ********. Considering he went to Medic to supposedly answer my Spy (their team already having a Medic), I don't he mains anyone.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
He played Soldier, Medic and then Scout after I started getting a domination on him.

After Soldier he started ********. Considering he went to Medic to supposedly answer my Spy (their team already having a Medic), I don't he mains anyone.
Isn't a pyro the counter to spies?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
IT'S FRICKEN WRAP!!!
http://www.nintendo.tw/pressrelease/switch_20170920.html

Taiwan's Nintendo Switch will have that icon on the top right.

Nintendo Switch is going to be officially released in Taiwan on December 1st! Same day as the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 release date!!!
Please know that Nintendo in Taiwan is run by Nintendo of Hong Kong since 2014, since Hong Kong was released back in March, many Taiwanese gamers including me expected it will come when we saw they trademarked the title in our country. But I didn't really expect to be this soon.

I know some people might be smart to know that didn't a lot of Taiwan gamers buy the Hong Kong or Japan imports? Well, for those who still can't find a Switch they are very very lucky because Taiwan Switch is way cheaper than imports. Japanese Switch tend to be around 11,000 to 14,000 NT$. Taiwan Nintendo Switch is 9,780 NT$ on the website for now!

So basically this will be suppose Nintendo Switch launches in the winter like how some people like Gnoggin hopes.
Here are the launch titles:
Super Mario Odyssey- supports Traditional Chinese
Splatoon 2 - Japanese, sadly...
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - unknown, surprisingly
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - supports Traditional Chinese
Fire Emblem Warriors - supports Traditional Chinese

Oddly enough... no Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

FYI Consoles that Taiwan have official import were: GBA, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, Wii, Nintedo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL

Wii U never had official import, neither did the New 3DS, New 3DS XL, 2DS, and New 2DS XL.

This can mean three things:
Nintendo Switch is indeed a very popular console
Nintendo Switch is gonna get more stock hands down.
Those who have trouble buying Nintendo Switch, go ahead and try to import a Taiwan Switch since obviously Taiwan Switch doesn't have region lock as well.

But what makes Taiwan gamers mad is probably... it doesn't have Chinese built in the system...

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Wow....

The reason behind the golf game is really touching. It's basically Nintendo leaving it there as a way for hem to believe Iwata will still be watching over all the owners of switches.

Wow....

The reason behind the golf game is really touching. It's basically Nintendo leaving it there as a way for hem to believe Iwata will still be watching over all the owners of switches.
When July 11th you know for sure there is going to be an internet explosion. Feels included.

It's how you tell who's a good player and a bad player.
Alternatively, some, like me, will just tell you if they are a good or bad player.

I am a bad player

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My whole rpg series I'm going for a pretty crazy plot involving time travel, space travel and magical de-againg.

Also only the 1 game I've talked about would be an rpg every other one would be an adventure game.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The Halo costume pack is going to be in the Switch version of Minecraft? Like, you're saying that a Microsoft exclusive series will be represented in a Microsoft game on a Nintendo console...

What the **** is going on in this industry right now?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The Halo costume pack is going to be in the Switch version of Minecraft? Like, you're saying that a Microsoft exclusive series will be represented in a Microsoft game on a Nintendo console...

What the **** is going on in this industry right now?
Master Chief and Mario in the same game.

Sort of.

How about that?

I hope we get the Banjo skin so I can have a bittersweet cry. ;_;

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ever smell something that has gone bad and it's got this slight sweet smell to it that's almost good smelling but at the same time kind of sickening

I just had something with Kombucha in it and that's how it smelled and tasted. I couldn't actually stomach it and just tossed it

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
May have been posted earlier, but I recall people talking about their being the NES Golf game on the Switch already. Turns out, it may actually be an "omamori" or charm

A twitter thread:

For those who can't access/don't want to: Omamori are brought to shrines for various reasons. When kept close, they're meant to protect or provide good luck. Golf, which was developed by Iwata, is thought to be one such charm watching over every Switch.

Some farther reading:
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017...en-motion-to-unlock-the-switchs-nes-emulator/

If your Switch has ever accessed the Internet (regardless of factory reset) the game is only available on July 11th, the day Iwata passed, and unlocked by doing his signature "Direct" hand motion. Once launched, it'll play a voice clip of Iwata. If it hasn't, you can just manually change the clock and follow the instructions

http://switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Flog#Official_Launch

I think it's really sweet of them to do this. Iwata was clearly very loved at Nintendo

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just saw the trailer for the new 60's style Batman cartoon

Not only does it have two-face, who was never in the 60's Batman but it also has Hugo Strange and (what sounds like) Harley Quinn. At least Harley before she went mad.

Interesting.

I wonder what other villains they might have added if Adam West hadn't died.

Imagine a 60's style Clayface. Although Hugo strange doesn't really look 60's style

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom