• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
About time Noctis got confirmed for Dissidia NT. Although I'll probably only get the game if there's a 'Classic mode' like the PSP games, Noctis is a welcome addition in my book. Over this holiday break I need to finish at least Final Fantasy VII.

D

Deleted member

I'm glad I'm not in that wiki, my lawyer says I really don't want any more possibly incriminating stuff of me on the internet.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I mentioned this earlier but no one wanted to really discuss it much. Same with the SlamMaster Widow. It would be the biggest bait and switch in a good while.
Apparently, Capcom of Brazil confirmed it's Marvel's Black Widow.

Kind of sucks because there's no 50/50 balance between characters, but it's cool we get another female for the game.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Wow. Editing that wiki is a pain in the ass on phone.

I had to copy the code from my older wiki and carefully make the edits without breaking it. I keep refreshing the page but it keeps going back to the older one.

Weird.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Checked the wiki, the events page is interesting, at least. Like the "Invisible Boatmobile" thing.

Noticed I'm not on there, too. Probably for the best. Don't really know what my page would have on it.

Who made that wiki, anyways?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THIS WIKI!?!?

SmartSelectImage_2017-09-19-21-39-06.png

C- tier!!!

In all seriousness, what actually is going on haha

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Princess Principal is such a complete mess right now but in a good way because we have a pickpocketer pretending to be a princess who's pretending to be the pickpocketer turned into a spy who is pretending to be the princess
"Well Jason, let me teach you the definition of horny"
It's someone with pointy pointy horns damnit
"That Orc sure is horny" -Female Elf about Orc with a very sharp horn on his head

D

Deleted member

Noctis is in Dissidia.
About time! And he looks pretty great!
I hope we see more new characters in the game, my most wanted being Vivi.

Huh. Forces is getting DLC with focus on Shadow, including a playable version apparently
I guess this is to explain why he is fighting against Sonic in Forces. This is also the first time in a long time where a character other than Sonic will be playable in a 3D game.
Now... can we have Knuckles DLC? I've always liked Knuckles more than Sonic.

Chrono.

Apparently, Capcom of Brazil confirmed it's Marvel's Black Widow.

Kind of sucks because there's no 50/50 balance between characters, but it's cool we get another female for the game.
After seeing Max's video on it, I kinda agree that while Widow's cool and more female characters are welcome, it would've been nice if we had gotten someone else instead of just another gun/cqc combat character when we already have Chris, Gamora and now Winter Soldier who is from the same DLC pack.

Hopefully both her and WS have fun movesets.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Lol who added "Furries" to my list of categories on the wiki.

Time to remove that.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Remember those FE:Warriors support conversation previews the Twitter site added not too long ago?

Looks like there's more of that on the way. Right now, fans can vote on a new batch of FE: Warriors support conversation previews on Twitter.

These are the four options you can choose from:

-Leo & Female Robin
-Elise & Lissa
-Camilla & Frederick
-Lyn & ??? (a new character that is yet to be revealed)

Like last time, the winning suggestion will have its preview uploaded.

LOL Don't look at me! I haven't touched a thing on that wiki for two years.
Gee, this sure isn't self incriminating, when it was "your wife" that changed it.

Shadow is Forces is pretty cool. Always thought the skating shtick was cool. Hoping he plays well.
Last time Shadow was playable in a main series title was Sonic 06.

seriously? 11 goddamn years. Took long enough

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Remember those FE:Warriors support conversation previews the Twitter site added not too long ago?

Looks like there's more of that on the way. Right now, fans can vote on a new batch of FE: Warriors support conversation previews on Twitter.

-Leo & Female Robin
-Elise & Lissa
-Camilla & Frederick

Female Robin? Not just "Robin"? Does that potentially mean that Male and Female Robin will have separate supports? Or that you can choose which gender to talk in support conversations?
I wonder if Lyn will win just so people can see which new character it is. Unless that character is being revealed in like hours.

Also, new TT is coming up and here are the Bonus characters.
So looks like Black Knight will be a TT Reward.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
We got gameplay of Shadow. It's also going to be free.
The stage itself looks better than what we've seen before, I'll admit.

That Supporting Me remix though is amazing.

D

Deleted member

-Leo & Female Robin
-Elise & Lissa
-Camilla & Frederick

Lyn is winning by a landslide
It's likely a combination of being the most popular character and the fact people want to know who's the new character(even if they hide their name, the voice will still be a pretty big indicator)
That and the other support options don't look that interesting tbh

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Mahvel downloading. Man, getting the disc out of the case was so hard I was worried I'd snap the damn thing in half.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yep, I chose that one because it reminded me of Pyra.
And yes, the other one is Elsa lmao.
Which I think it is one of the best.
People can still complain about Pyra's short all they want, or just play the game and see the awesomeness of every character.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
This was in the video description of the recent Shadow footage. Looks like the DLC will provide more insight on the story.
A first look at gameplay of Sonic Forces' Episode Shadow add-on! A prequel to the main storyline of Sonic Forces, this add-on content explores Shadow's allegiance, the fate of Team Dark, and the origin of the mysterious villain, Infinite.
They seem to be going all out in regards to the story of the game, and despite all my criticisms with the game, I'm really excited to see how it plays out.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Three more games have been announced for the Switch's Nintendo Arcade Archives: VS. Excitebike, VS. Wrecking Crew, & VS. Urban Champion.

VS. Urban Champion is the most interesting of the batch because no ROM dump of the game exists anywhere. I might pick up that game just for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom