• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You didn't say anything about the streets though.

I guess that must be the truth :p
A shoe must be raised on the streets to be able to deal with evil-doers like you, so stand up and face me! In single combat! Or are you just a sad little lost flip flop?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oooh we finally have some Steven Universe news.

Next week, Rebecca Sugar is performing a brand new song for the show on the podcast for the show.

Its called Escapism.

I'm betting it's a Lapis song.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I have something to say to everyone minus a few people

Now when I first started coming here it was a goid time, I was happy being here, I had good friends, but now i hate being here, it depresses me, makes me want to die because of many reasons. People say I attack everyone but everyone just attacks me no matter what I say or do, even when I explain myself, thats not good enough.

Eveytime I do sonething, I get told off or yelled at but if someone does something to me, it goes by ignored and that said person never geta a talking to bout anything. i just want everyone to know that I try or at leaste tried so so so hard to be friends with everyone no matter what and the only reason I snap at people is if they really make me mad, I never go out and call people names to just do it. you have to realy make me mad to call you an asshole. I will never just go to someone and call them an asshole just to call them one

please just for once, listen to me. I just want to be happy here, I just want to have fun.. i just do and it is incredibly hard for me to stay happy in this thread.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
That said, there's a special event on a few wikis (including ours) coming up this weekend, so that might be an ideal time if you want to add something. If you'd like, I can let you know more once the details are organised.
Opossum Opossum
I just realised timezones are a thing. Over here, it's now Monday, so "this weekend" translates to the 23rd and 24th... but over there "this weekend" would be right now. So if you wanted in on that prize draw, you'll have to go back and edit some more next weekend (23-24 September). Whoops. :p

Not sure if that was clear or not, but I figured I should point it out anyway.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Now when I first started coming here it was a goid time, I was happy being here, I had good friends, but now i hate being here, it depresses me, makes me want to die because of many reasons. People say I attack everyone but everyone just attacks me no matter what I say or do, even when I explain myself, thats not good enough.

Eveytime I do sonething, I get told off or yelled at but if someone does something to me, it goes by ignored and that said person never geta a talking to bout anything. i just want everyone to know that I try or at leaste tried so so so hard to be friends with everyone no matter what and the only reason I snap at people is if they really make me mad, I never go out and call people names to just do it. you have to realy make me mad to call you an *******. I will never just go to someone and call them an ******* just to call them one

please just for once, listen to me. I just want to be happy here, I just want to have fun.. i just do and it is incredibly hard for me to stay happy in this thread.
Liking this makes me look like a **** but I hope you know I didn't like it like that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Eveytime I do sonething, I get told off or yelled at but if someone does something to me, it goes by ignored and that said person never geta a talking to bout anything. i just want everyone to know that I try or at leaste tried so so so hard to be friends with everyone no matter what and the only reason I snap at people is if they really make me mad, I never go out and call people names to just do it. you have to realy make me mad to call you an *******. I will never just go to someone and call them an ******* just to call them one

Liking this makes me look like a **** but I hope you know I didn't like it like that.
Same here, it is an "I support you" like.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Opossum Opossum
I just realised timezones are a thing. Over here, it's now Monday, so "this weekend" translates to the 23rd and 24th... but over there "this weekend" would be right now. So if you wanted in on that prize draw, you'll have to go back and edit some more next weekend (23-24 September). Whoops. :p

Well right now I assume he's in the states so it's atleast 6 pm so i imagine he would be talking about next weekend.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
"Nothing personnel kid"

I approve of this theme :p Weiss Schnee is best girl :lol:

my two prank have already been used up so I can't prank as of now :lol:

And last thing before I disappear again I'm now breeding for a Shiny Heart ball Cutiefly. It's so adorable in its shiny form :3

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Opossum Opossum

It's all good! I figured you meant next weekend anyway, haha. Right now I'm just doing more minor edits to increase my edit count, in case it'd prevent me from posting full articles. :p

I have a text file started for the article itself.

Also I was the one who pranked Shoe.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Well I just found out that the PS2 in my room still works.
It appears that I might actually be able to play the Sonic Genesis games after all.
I'm not sure when (or if I would be able to get all the Chaos Emeralds), but I'm glad that I have the ability to play them.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I'm lending him botw because despite te fact im frivilous enugh to get him a switch I'm not that frivelos

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
That was a lovely walk. Felt like it was an expedition, minus all the traffic and lights to get past. My apologies if Big Meme was likely whining about how badly his feet was hurt from the walk (I knew he was up to something looking away from the beautiful sunlight like that).

Right about now, I'm making a meal to reward our hard work (but not a fatty one since that would defeat the purpose of this long walk). He's likely sleep right now, very smug about his meme being more popular than my meme. I'm not salty at all, not even one bit. :p

D

Deleted member

Coming back to my apartment to see my bed made is the oddest thing that happened to me this weekend.
I dunno why any of my roommates would do that but I have no way of figuring it out now as they're both asleep.
Also, other things that were "not in the way they should be":
-My pajamas that were put on the shelf
-My sheets inside the closet with the door left half-open
-A pajamas short from one of my roommates
-The least odd is that the table now has a tablecloth
-A cloth being hanged on the kitchen tap
-An empty box of pizza insode a plastic shopping bag left on the table
Also I was the one who pranked Shoe.
So the true villain is revealed! I challenge you, dirty possum, to a duel of honor!
How am I supposed to go on a murdering spree
Uhm, 911? Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom