• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Y'all are only just learning about this?

Opo showed me this like a year ago.

Hell this thing is older than me, how do YOU not know about this!
It's possible I've seen it before, as an old timer my memory isn't what it used to be.

Old as it may be, it's still after my peak time on this site. I dare say I'd probably have a page if it was made in the earlier days of Smash 4 spec.
I mean I'm looking around for articles on people like Chronobound, Johnknight, Habanero and SmashChu, lol.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait.

You wrote that?

Good job dude. I enjoyed it.
Most of what I did there was adding avatar pictures to articles because no one seemed to be able to do it right, and eventually I just said screw it and did a write up of the debate for the people who've been around long enough to remember it. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My page is so outdated that it still says Im on fire.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Most of what I did there was adding avatar pictures to articles because no one seemed to be able to do it right, and eventually I just said screw it and did a write up of the debate for the people who've been around long enough to remember it. :p
A Smashboards historian needs to get on there and chronicle the dark ages of the Smash 4 section in its entirety, from the character thread dash to the gif invasion to the moderator reformation to the several mass locks, and all the petty **** in between. xP

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You know, I just realized I tend to edit wikis when I'm bored...is that a weird hobby?

Like I had no issue writing that debate article however many years ago I did it, giving Henry Fleming his own page on the Nintendo Wiki, editing Marth's page on the SSF2 wiki because it was full of errors and pre-localization names, cleaning up articles on the Disney Wiki, and adding pictures to the Social Thread wiki, and it acts as a stress reliever.

I feel like that's weird but I don't know.

(I was also gonna give Rosanne a page on the Fire Emblem Wiki since it being a red link was sad but I didn't want to potentially step on Moydow Moydow 's toes. :p)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yay, sun is going down. Now can I please walk back home before the coyotes find a free meal?

Never doing this again.

Welp I created my own page, because im just that vain. . .I have nothing else interesting to write about myself RIP. If anyone else wants to make it more complete go ahead. And if you need a link to the avi I associate myself with. . .

Attachments

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
(I was also gonna give Rosanne a page on the Fire Emblem Wiki since it being a red link was sad but I didn't want to potentially step on Moydow Moydow 's toes. :p)
Oh, I'd welcome the help. Just make sure you're in the right place first. :p
https://fireemblemwiki.org/w/index.php?title=Rosanne&action=edit

That said, there's a special event on a few wikis (including ours) coming up this weekend, so that might be an ideal time if you want to add something. If you'd like, I can let you know more once the details are organised.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

That said, there's an event on a few wikis (including ours) coming up this weekend with a prize draw at the end of it (I think it's for an eShop gift card or something), so that might be an ideal time if you want to add something. If you'd like, I can let you know more once the details are organised.
Ah neat, that's cool actually! Yeah, more info once it's all ironed out would be great, haha.

I'll probably lay the ground work for the article tonight or tomorrow and work from there.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
User was warned for this post
I can tell. From all the times you bullied me in the disco room and made me leave the site on many occasions and turned everyone aginst me with just saying one thing. Thats right, I dont forgive, you are nothing but an ******* to me and sometimes, I cant stand you

i dont care if A mod infract me for this, Ive been meaning to say this to you for a while and Id rather tell it to you right now them letnit fester and have myself snap on the inside
I'm the bully?

You are oppressive. Any time someone says anything you remotely disagree with or are uncomfortable with, you attempt to undermine them through passive aggressive remarks, telling them that they're wasting their time, that it's not a big deal, that you don't like this and you will keep doing it until the topic changes or a mod tells you to stop. This has rung true time and time again from the Disco Room, to now. I regularly discuss the things you undermine; you're always trying to shut down anything I say because it differs from your views in the slightest of ways. This kills my mood so much, you are stressful to deal with because I have to tip-toe around just to get my thoughts across. A majority of the time, you're not even part of the discussion, but you're already there to tell people to shut up and move on. Anyone who calls you out on that is a bully. No, you're the bully and you're too afraid of owning up to that.

Remember this post? https://smashboards.com/threads/nin...lation-edition.445097/page-1460#post-21830261

Other's have noticed this issue too.

You're an asshole to everyone, but especially me.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

That said, there's a special event on a few wikis (including ours) coming up this weekend, so that might be an ideal time if you want to add something. If you'd like, I can let you know more once the details are organised.
"You do not have permission to create this page."

RIP me. :p
Though for real, any idea what'd cause that? I've never had that happen before. I'm logged in and everything.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay...

Maybe that's a PM conversation?

Cause.... this is a **** show waiting to happen.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Ah neat, that's cool actually! Yeah, more info once it's all ironed out would be great, haha.

I'll probably lay the ground work for the article tonight or tomorrow and work from there.
One of the conditions is that the edits have to be made within those dates (probably Saturday-Sunday), so if you want to start working on it now and save it in a text file or something until it's ready, that would be fine. I doubt anyone will get to that page before you do. :p

Though that reminds me, if you don't already have any edits, you might not be able to actually create new pages, only edit existing ones (blame the spambots). I'll just throw an infobox or something in the page, that way you'll be able to just edit it to your liking by yourself.

edit: Too late? :p

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, what can I say? I'm a petty *****
I'm the bully?

You are oppressive. Any time someone says anything you remotely disagree with or are uncomfortable with, you attempt to undermine them through passive aggressive remarks, telling them that they're wasting their time, that it's not a big deal, that you don't like this and you will keep doing it until the topic changes or a mod tells you to stop. This has rung true time and time again from the Disco Room, to now. I regularly discuss the things you undermine; you're always trying to shut down anything I say because it differs from your views in the slightest of ways. This kills my mood so much, you are stressful to deal with because I have to tip-toe around just to get my thoughts across. A majority of the time, you're not even part of the discussion, but you're already there to tell people to shut up and move on. Anyone who calls you out on that is a bully. No, you're the bully and you're too afraid of owning up to that.

Remember this post? https://smashboards.com/threads/nin...lation-edition.445097/page-1460#post-21830261

Other's have noticed this issue too.

You're an ******* to everyone, but especially me.
>I'm ignoring her
>tears her arm off

Okay Kurri.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You've heard of Elf on the Shelf, now get ready for
camp.jpg

Im so sorry. I swear it sounded better in my head.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Okay...

Maybe that's a PM conversation?

Cause.... this is a **** show waiting to happen.
Yeah, I'm. . .starting to crawl into a corner internally.

Everyone's feelings are badly hurt and I'm not sure how to patch it up so I guess this is all my fault somehow.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If your talkin about me blowing up, im good, I blew off enough steam and said what I really wanted to so so now Im angry im losing all my matches in Splatoon now
That doesn't make it better....

Like I don't think Kurri reacted well there at all, but your comment was uncalled for.

Like maybe both of you should ignore each other "FOR REAL" this time.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Kurri and Pump do this a lot.

They're going to continue doing it because neither side will fess up to their faults.

WE should ignore it. The mods will handle...

...well someone will handle it I'm sure. :troll:

In other news I JUST REMEMBERED THAT BECAUSE IM A NORMIE, I CAN BE PRANKED AGAIN!

Come on boys. Give it to me.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, I'm. . .starting to crawl into a corner internally.

Everyone's feelings are badly hurt and I'm not sure how to patch it up so I guess this is all my fault somehow.
Hey, regardless of what the issue may be, you should never put the pressure of other people's angers onto yourself and let it demoralise you into blaming yourself for their anger and what they do. What they do with their anger is ultimately up to them and NO ONE, but them are responsible for what they choose to do.
"amp" is enough for me :017:
Well then, by that logic,

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Hey, regardless of what the issue may be, you should never put the pressure of other people's angers onto yourself and let it demoralise you into blaming yourself for their anger and what they do. What they do with their anger is ultimately up to them and NO ONE, but them are responsible for what they choose to do.

Well then, by that logic,
Why you posted an image of Lucina floating? :troll:

D

Deleted member

Who pranked me this time though? Unless Alucard got a premium and I didn't notice, I don't know who else cares enough about me here to prank me
Dead meme

Etrian Odyssey is the Dark Souls of RPG's.
Fixed
Really though, I don't doubt this could actually happen if a journalist with no experience with it tried to play the game.
"A squirrel and an acorn killed my whole party!"

Since we're talking so much about character design, I decided to have another go at making a basic start for my character design I've kept in mind.

View attachment 132708
It needs quite a lot of work for me to be comfortable with it, but serviceable start? I figured I'd justify everything by having it be winter clothing that was stripped down slightly when suddenly ending up in warmer weather.
I actually like it, especially the head.
Just think the color pallete can have some work, too many different shades of green imo

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Who pranked me this time though? Unless Alucard got a premium and I didn't notice, I don't know who else cares enough about me here to prank me
I care. *sniff* I care about yoooou.

Lol no I don't, BUT that's okay because I have never pranked anyone before when I had Premium. So you're not the oddity.

I bet it was the unicorn. Or maybe the FROG. OR maybe the raccoon who I don't think you know but you do you know a good furr just sayain booooy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom