• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Gumball strikes again
http://laguzmage.tumblr.com/post/165069945434/sim-simma-anothercleverjedimindtrick
I don't think you can embed Tumblr videos so here goes the link

Also, TIL, Daffy Duck is Daffy Cuck
Skarm is a physical wall. Asking it to also tank special Attacks is like asking a plumber to fix your television.

And like my great grandma always said, a plumber who can fix televisions are broken and should be nerfed. She would then throw her headset at the wall with great intensity.

True fact.
But how can the TV be broken if he can fix it? :drohmy:

IronTed

Smash Ace
Skarm is a physical wall. Asking it to also tank special Attacks is like asking a plumber to fix your television.

And like my great grandma always said, a plumber who can fix televisions are broken and should be nerfed. She would then throw her headset at the wall with great intensity.

True fact.
I didn't know facts could be wrong

IronTed

Smash Ace
Does that mean 2 + 2 does NOT equal 4?

MIND. BLOWN. :surprised:

:V​
Well, you see that's according to "true" facts, but "false" facts say 22. *shrugs*

Edit: http://gamestalk.net/post-84924/ I find it insane we can now say, with full confidence, Rockstar is supporting the Switch better than Level 5. What a world to live in

Edit 2: this is in Japanese, found it in a Media Create thread, sorry about the whole language thing

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Apparently, a Fate/Extella sequel was announced and no one told me
https://gematsu.com/2017/08/fateextella-link-first-details-screenshots
It's called Fate/Extella Link
All 16 Extella Servants are coming back and so far only the new main Servant has been revealed and it's Charlemagne
Man, is that an Assassin?
I really like his design
Also, the Master gets a new set of clothes
Yes, their fashion taste is questionable

Don't seem to confirm which console it'll be on, PS4 is a guarantee but I hope the Switch gets it from the start.

Please just let Bucket Knight and a Hassan be in this game, Berserker and Assassin only got one representative each in Umbral Star

Ivander

Smash Legend
Apparently, a Fate/Extella sequel was announced and no one told me
https://gematsu.com/2017/08/fateextella-link-first-details-screenshots
It's called Fate/Extella Link
All 16 Extella Servants are coming back and so far only the new main Servant has been revealed and it's Charlemagne

Man, is that an Assassin?
I really like his design
Also, the Master gets a new set of clothes

Yes, their fashion taste is questionable

Don't seem to confirm which console it'll be on, PS4 is a guarantee but I hope the Switch gets it from the start.

Please just let Bucket Knight and a Hassan be in this game, Berserker and Assassin only got one representative each in Umbral Star

I saw it on the Grand Order reddit about a couple weeks ago. But it's actually pretty cool to see Charlemagne make his appearance. Besides Astolfo, there were only confirmations of two other Paladins, Roland(who has an actual appearance) and Bradamante(who was found in the datamine for Grand Order, but hasn't come out yet for a while now). Now with Charlemagne, the only other notable Paladins that need to be confirmed are Olivier, Renaud de Montauban/Rinaldo, Ogier the Dane, Fierabras and Ganelon. Ruggiero, Bradamante's lover and later husband, would also be cool to see.

But Type Moon, I'm still waiting for that awesome Rider Caesar to come out.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
L.A. Noire was rumored by LKD IIRC. Not too surprising, although hardly expected, either.
I'm starting to wonder if half her stuff was real and the other half was just a gross misunderstanding of the video game development process along with some canned projects.

Although considering the January event took her off guard she clearly has far weaker informants for Nintendo themselves than for anyone else.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also we now have 20 characters in FeW

Alblonds
not shareena
lucina
lucinas dad
lucinas aunt
lucinas buttler fred
lucinas mom
lucinas moms clone
Lucinas grand dad
the original faye
lobster guy
his loli sister
his cardboard sister
His screaming pineapple
that guy lobsterman hates
that guys loli sister
that guys book smart brother
that guys hot sister
camilla *BADUM TSST*
corn

and we expect tiki(SD) tharja and azura to show up, so im banking on draug and ceada to be the final 2
I don't remember Sumia being revealed as playable in FEW

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So I'm on the bus with my teammates headed for Florida for the next road game of the season on Saturday.

I looked up Hurricane Irma's forecast and what it's going to do when it hits Florida, and fortunately the location of the road game is not in it's projected path.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
But how can the TV be broken if he can fix it? :drohmy:

He can fix the sceen issues but the television has multiple counters, including the television remote. Unless you lost it again. Like usual, shoes.
I didn't know facts could be wrong
They can't be bud.

Thats why they're called facts, not fiction.

English is hard, I understand.
Well, you see that's according to "true" facts, but "false" facts say 22. *shrugs*
And ultimate facts say 2+2.

Someone give this guy a cherry coke.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I cant even get into turf war before getting bored. I wish this update brought new things, now the game is untouched as of now
This is why I started to Booyah at the start of every Turf War match I play and am making drawings. Even if the big updates aren't super frequent, a sense of community when I do play is great.

IronTed

Smash Ace
I'm starting to wonder if half her stuff was real and the other half was just a gross misunderstanding of the video game development process along with some canned projects.

Although considering the January event took her off guard she clearly has far weaker informants for Nintendo themselves than for anyone else.
Leakers have multiple contacts, increasing the probability of error. No one can seriously say all of her stuff wasn't legit though.

He can fix the sceen issues but the television has multiple counters, including the television remote. Unless you lost it again. Like usual, shoes.

They can't be bud.

Thats why they're called facts, not fiction.

English is hard, I understand.

And ultimate facts say 2+2.

Someone give this guy a cherry coke.
Ok, cool. Should've communicated my tone better, this is true, but I guess poorly conveyed tone equates to difficulty understanding English now?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ok, cool. Should've communicated my tone better, this is true, but I guess poorly conveyed tone equates to difficulty understanding English now?
You realize I'm ****ing with you right?

Lol scratch the cherry coke. Get this guy a pair of broader shoulders.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Leakers have multiple contacts, increasing the probability of error. No one can seriously say all of her stuff wasn't legit though.

Any chance that at least some of her stuff wasn't legit died by the hands of a chain of events involving this very thread, LOL.

That entire 48 hour period was utterly surreal. We went from getting the Peach Rabbid from gosh knows where with no idea if it was real or fake and it just sitting there for a solid day to it being shared on Twitter because it was funny and suddenly going completely nuclear. I feel incredibly relieved that it ended up being real because otherwise the person here that shared it would have been ripped to shreds. I still see posts on NeoGAF accusing the leak of being slipped out of malice and just kinda :/ though.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

IronTed

Smash Ace
Any chance that at least some of her stuff wasn't legit died by the hands of a chain of events involving this very thread, LOL.

That entire 48 hour period was utterly surreal. We went from getting the Peach Rabbid from gosh knows where with no idea if it was real or fake and it just sitting there for a solid day to it being shared on Twitter because it was funny and suddenly going completely nuclear. I feel incredibly relieved that it ended up being real because otherwise the person here that shared it would have been ripped to shreds. I still see posts on NeoGAF accusing the leak of being slipped out of malice and just kinda :/ though.
Definitely. People get way too invested in leaks and act like there's a massive betrayal when stuff turns out incorrect. Then you have leakers' reputations getting vilified.

I mean, Nathan Drake at NeoGAF totally leaked the L.A. Noire remaster, and very few are giving him credit. They're probably still salty about him getting the Switch GPU architecture wrong.

Places like GAF destroy what little faith in humanity I have left.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I see that I missed a number of neat Mystery Gift Pokémon in Uranium.

Phooey. Hope there is a place to keep me up to date on this stuff.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah but, what about Bayonet-*blocked*
He posted a Bayo picture in neon Joy-Con colors. And a picture of a couple W101 characters playing the Switch, too.

He's basically been on a port teasing rampage for a while now, although this goes a step further. . .

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
"Nobody wants to lead the race, drivers doing their best to finish 2nd."
They're still doing Nickelodeon slime?

It seemed like it was a big thing when I was a kid but I haven't really heard about it in a long time.

. . .Actually I don't really hear about Nickelodeon too much anymore either. Feels like they and Disney Channel went all in on sitcoms while all the good shows are either bailing for Disney XD or run during the five minutes Cartoon Network isn't spamming Teen Titans Go.

Sitcoms are just entertainment for people who's only joy in life is thinking that at least they're better off than someone else.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
They're still doing Nickelodeon slime?

It seemed like it was a big thing when I was a kid but I haven't really heard about it in a long time.

. . .Actually I don't really hear about Nickelodeon too much anymore either. Feels like they and Disney Channel went all in on sitcoms while all the good shows are either bailing for Disney XD or run during the five minutes Cartoon Network isn't spamming Teen Titans Go.

Sitcoms are just entertainment for people who's only joy in life is thinking that at least they're better off than someone else.
They are bringing back Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, and Invader Zim in the form of TV movies, so that's a thing.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
They are bringing back Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, and Invader Zim in the form of TV movies, so that's a thing.
TV movies are a good sign that their animation studios aren't dead. I heard Hey, Arnold had a hanging plot point that they're wrapping up, too, which is even better. Their schedule will be just as barren after they've aired as they were before, though. Reruns of TV movies always feel a bit cheaper than reruns of old episodes for some reason, too. It's a great effort but it's effectively nil on improving the actual lineup.

Feels like Nick needs some fresh IP blood. All the cartoon channels feel like slim pickings compared to a couple decades ago but Nick is the only one I can't actually think of a new cartoon IP for from the past few years that's actually carving an identity out for itself.

. . .Well, Disney Channel is rotting from the inside, but Disney XD is pretty much everything good about Disney Channel slowly escaping for it's life.

IronTed

Smash Ace
It's overwhelmingly depressing seeing the decline of Disney channel and Nick (I also have distaste for CN, but they are not as bad).

I pretty much only watch Boomerang now.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Disney Channel slowly seems to be getting back in the animated shows department.

They had sitcoms for a long time but they also used to air cartoons a lot.

Currently, they've got a series based on Tangled, a little something called Pat the Dog, and of all things....a prequel series to Hotel Transylvania.

It's something, I suppose. Keep in mind that they still air sitcoms far more often than they air any of those three.

D

Deleted member

Disney Channel died alongside Gravity Falls but Star vs. has brought it back to life but its only purpose really is only that.

Also, this is completely unrelated but I finished Mekakucity Actors
Screenshot_20170907-182507~2.png

Mood

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Disney Channel died alongside Gravity Falls but Star vs. has brought it back to life but its only purpose really is only that.

Also, this is completely unrelated but I finished Mekakucity Actors
View attachment 132529
Mood

That's Disney XD.

Disney Channel Prime is a depressing tar pit where even putting monitor lizards into their sitcoms can't make them interesting or funny.

Monitor lizards, man. Just how low do you have to stoop to flop that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom