• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So yesterday on tumblr I saw a post of some girl that had the nerve to go on grindrr and when asked why the **** she was there, her excuse was "there are bi guys and I get attention because im like the only girl"

This ***** went on grindr, an app for gay men to meet other gay men and if they were bi, they sure arent on grindr for girls, because she is attention starved
Did Tumblr take her side because she's a girl or rip into her because she was pestering LGBT people? I wanna say the latter and that would be the morally correct choice in this case, but. . .

She should go on r/incel, she might have better success there.

Wait, no, that's not gonna work. Both her and her counterparts likely have way too high of standards compared to their own desperation to ever find a partner. Whomp-wah.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Did Tumblr take her side because she's a girl or rip into her because she was pestering LGBT people? I wanna say the latter and that would be the morally correct choice in this case, but. . .

She should go on r/incel, she might have better success there.

Wait, no, that's not gonna work. Both her and her counterparts likely have way too high of standards compared to their own desperation to ever find a partner. Whomp-wah.
People did go "wellshe might be bi" but half of the notes were telling her to **** off Grindr and go to Tinder and that the fact she went on grindr for attention must mean she isnt getting attention from men period if she has to reach out to gay men

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Just putting this out there but....

WE IN SINGLE DIGITS BOYS! (and girls...I don't discriminate)

Out of curiosity, how did you do on the final bosses?

What Personas did you use?

And also, did you already know how to get the true ending, or did you have to look it up?

Just curious.
Final team was Yukiko, Naoto, teddie.

I pretty much just stuck to 3 personas when I needed them, but I dont remember the names. I know Suparna was my main Persona, and I had a healer that was a chick riding a peacock, and someone else on standby if I ran out of SP and just needed to hit things.

Yu focused on Tarunda and filling in what Teddie couldnt do, Teddie was the buff/healing king because he had chakra ring, Naoto just used items for the most of the fight (Super Sonic is so good for that fight), and Yukiko was the highest damage.

Just tried to keep myself buffed and her debuffed honestly. I didnt really have much of a strategy beyond that other than saving Super Sonics until I the second phase, when she would start using insta kill moves.

Had no idea how to get the true ending, and never would have found it without looking it up. I couldnt even find Yukiko without looking it up!

IronTed

Smash Ace
Not to rehash, but that was a really cool religious discussion. As a Christian myself, I find that cool that we can discuss these things and not be so fragile about it. You really can't say that about most forums.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Not to rehash, but that was a really cool religious discussion. As a Christian myself, I find that cool that we can discuss these things and not be so fragile about it. You really can't say that about most forums.
It's simple really. If you respect those who have different religious views (or lack thereof), you yourself deserve respect back

D

Deleted member

This religious discussion was clearly bigoted and biased because no one recognized the existence of our only true God that is known as Zettai Ryouiki

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For the SNES Classic Edition, Nintendo is starting a developer interview series for stuff related to the SNES. Volume 1 is about Stair Fax, Stair Fax 2, and the SNES console (including a sample of the 1993 Nintendo Power comic). http://www.nintendo.com/super-nes-classic/interview-star-fox-2/

I am a bit upset that Dylan Cuthbert was excluded this.

Next volume: :4falcon:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It was never broken to begin with damnit!
Screenshot_20170906-122208~2.png

God ****ing damnit, if there is one GT video I'll always hate is the one where MatPat spent a whole video talking about how "the Zelda timeline makes no sense" while using one specific time-travel theory to explain it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
It was never broken to begin with damnit!
View attachment 132515
God ****ing damnit, if there is one GT video I'll always hate is the one where MatPat spent a whole video talking about how "the Zelda timeline makes no sense" while using one specific time-travel theory to explain it.

Please. He took all the information off of that infamous tumblr/reddit post saying how many bugs Simba needed to eat to stay alive and made a 10 minute video about it. Plus, he looked at videos that criticized him. And called everyone who had less than positive thoughts of him a hater. **** him.

D

Deleted member

Please. He took all the information off of that infamous tumblr/reddit post saying how many bugs Simba needed to eat to stay alive and made a 10 minute video about it. Plus, he looked at videos that criticized him. And called everyone who had less than positive thoughts of him a hater. **** him.
He recently made a video on "how deadly was the Death Note?" and... there's nothing wrong with it... in the surface
I mean, he does leave pretty clear the numbers are approximations but... what's the point? What will change knowing the Death Note killed X people? It's not even a goddamn theory.
I miss the scientific/mathematic theories, those were good and it's clear MatPat is better with numbers and science facts than DEEP LORE.

On a directly opposite note, here's the best Youtube video ever made
I dare you to tell me I'm wrong after watching this.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know I don't talk too much about it, but I am looking forward to Samus Returns. Specifically since I beat Super not too long ago. But I'm probably gonna wait closer to Holiday season to grab it, unless I get it as a present or something.

IronTed

Smash Ace
Random thing, Media Create numbers today. The Switch version of BOTW has outsold the Wii version of TP with physical alone. It's really cool seeing Zelda doing this strong in Japan

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well Salmon Run's never being made to be open all the time.

Maybe an exaggeration but IDK.

http://www.rollingstone.com/glixel/features/splatoon-2-hideo-kojima-nintendo-japanese-games-w501322

Reddit's broken in half in frothing rage. I'm just happy they outlined the thought process.

But actually read the interview, though. It gets into a ton of interesting stuff before it makes it to that point. This line kinda stood out, LOL.

Years ago, after Keiji Inafune said “Japan is over; we’re done; our games industry is finished,” I knew it wasn’t true.
Gee, it's almost like Inafune is too quick to leap ahead with ideas or something.

Overall the logic behind Salmon Run's time frames at the end gives me mixed feelings. On one hand I can easily see why people would be upset and the problems it could cause, but on the other hand, he makes some points as well. At the end of the day it's a gamble.

Oh, and this dev isn't Japanese, he's French and one of the two non-Japanese people that works at that branch of Nintendo.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I guess we're getting a 4th Powerpuff Girl (5th if you wanna count Bunny). Because apparently these people didn't see that adding **** was what ruined Fairly Odd Parents.

It'll probably be undone later on.
This is pretty much the definition of a ratings trap.

D

Deleted member

I guess we're getting a 4th Powerpuff Girl (5th if you wanna count Bunny). Because apparently these people didn't see that adding **** was what ruined Fairly Odd Parents.

"Hey, how can we **** this up even more?" -supposedly a Powerpuff Girl's writer, moments before finding a notebook belonging to one of the interns with drawings of their OC

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Teen Titans Go is no longer the most ridiculous reboot.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Will she also blow up by being chemically unstable?

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Has there ever been a case where adding a new important character that far into a show worked out?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Has there ever been a case where adding a new important character that far into a show worked out?
I was gonna say terra but ahe was in like, the first few episode if TTs right?

So how about the the heroes that were Teen Titans made around the end of the show? Like
Jericho was made a Honorary Titan right in the final season

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
"Hey, how can we **** this up even more?" -supposedly a Powerpuff Girl's writer, moments before finding a notebook belonging to one of the interns with drawings of their OC

Considering one of the writers inserted himself in the show as Blossom's crush, I would not be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom