• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Question for Disney fans here: How do you feel about the company remaking several of their older, classic animated films as live-action movies?
I'm not against it. It doesn't take away from the original.

Although I haven't really enjoyed any more than original.

I hated Maleficent

I'm looking forward to the Lion King, but I know it's not going to be better. Just, kinda interested in "Be Prepared" with updated graphics

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Question for Disney fans here: How do you feel about the company remaking several of their older, classic animated films as live-action movies?
I HATE it so much.

It's almost like they don't like the originals and makes them look like they're running out of film ideas.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
You'd be thinking of Immortal Sword. Though it's long since moved on from the original FEXP to an original XNA Framework based engine.

...though how it's faring currently I've no idea. i haven't followed the progress of that games development in ages.
Indeed. Years ago when rom hacks of various of the GBA Fire Emblems (mainly Blazing Sword) became an addiction to me, Immortal Sword stood out as the most uniquely made.

Though with great ideas, most of them didn't really get far. I don't blame them though. Alot of things to develop completely for even one chapter. I could remember one rom hack that was actually completed.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I liked The Jungle Book remake, but I'm not a fan of the whole practice.

I'd rather animated films stay animated films.

But they make money, so they're not going away anytime soon.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I did NOT like the Jungle Book from the changing ending alone. The new ending didn't make any sense.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm testing out the games I'm planning to add to the SNES Classic Edition assuming it's hackable.

Yie Ar Kung-Fu is one I have no idea how to play. Can't beat the first enemy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Bruh, all this time I thought you were mexican.

Stay safe, man and good luck.

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo remind me where's Virginia again; I suck at geography and hurricane models.
You see the state that looks like an upside down virgina, north carolina? Above that is virginia. Virginia Beach is like, a tiny part on the foot on Virginia
and im 100% sure imma get hit. Weather it will still be cat 5 or not, idk but I know Ill get hit

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Does anyone else just get girls that have their user picture of their butt in a thong add them on twitter.

Twitter has too many spam accounts

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't mind it, but they're pretty hit or miss. I enjoyed The Jungle Book even with the different ending, and while I haven't seen it yet, I've heard good things about Beauty and the Beast (and the soundtrack is amazing).

On the other hand I REALLY didn't like Maleficent or Alice in Wonderland due to them butchering major concepts, and while I've never seen it, apparently Cinderella was really forgettable. I honestly think most of its ticket sales were because they attached the Frozen Fever short to it.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
On the other hand I REALLY didn't like Maleficent or Alice in Wonderland due to them butchering major concepts, and while I've never seen it, apparently Cinderella was really forgettable. I honestly think most of its ticket sales were because they attached the Frozen Fever short to it.
...I didn't even know they made a live action Cinderella.

Edit: im bad at words

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Maleficent is one of Disney's most iconic villains and in the movie, when Angelina Jolie was being villainous, she was excellent (that laugh though).

I understand humanizing her.

I don't understand making her a hero.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Maleficent is one of Disney's most iconic movies and in the movie, when Angelina Jolie was being villainous, she was excellent (that laugh though).

I don't understand why they had to make everyone else stupid, incompetent and evil just to built up Maleficent as some kind of hero

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not surprised there's quite a lot of contrast between the opinions on the practice; this exists with a lot of things (it goes without saying that people have differing opinions) And remakes of almost anything do tend to be pretty controversial.

Naturally, they come with a lot of changes, and changing something from an animated/cartoon style to live-action can either work nicely, or not translate at all.

I didn't really like the idea of Disney doing this with their animated movies myself at first. It's grown on me over time, but I still have my doubts, depending on the movie in question.

So Irma is gonna make landfall tomorrow (I live in Puerto Rico)

It was nice knowing y'all.
Late for me to say, but do stay safe.

I'm not against it. It doesn't take away from the original.

Although I haven't really enjoyed any more than original.

I hated Maleficent

I'm looking forward to the Lion King, but I know it's not going to be better. Just, kinda interested in "Be Prepared" with updated graphics
I'm not sure if their intention is really to outdo any of the originals, but to retell the tales in a realistic appearance with of course, some modifications to the adaption, possibly exploring some elements not seen in detail or explored at all in the original.

I'm actually kind of worried about the Lion King. I'm not sure how well you can tell an entire engaging story about realistic CGI animals with no human involvement at all. Then again, the Jungle Book had a lot of animals and apparently did pretty well, so who knows.

On Maleficent, I see where you're coming from. I liked the concept of the story of Sleeping Beauty being told from her perspective, but I don't like how much they changed, especially the roles of the and alignments of the characters. I don't even really see it as being a remake.

I don't mind it, but they're pretty hit or miss. I enjoyed The Jungle Book even with the different ending, and while I haven't seen it yet, I've heard good things about Beauty and the Beast (and the soundtrack is amazing).

To be honest, the only ones I've seen are Alice, Maleficent, and Beauty and the Beast. In the case of BatB, I actually saw it just last night.

While still not outdoing the original (again, I don't think they've ever intended to do as such) I felt it was pretty faithful to the original overall, and by far one of the better live-action remakes of theirs. Colorful, good casting, faithful, fleshes some of the characters out a bit more, and the soundtrack really is killer.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just found out a hanna barbera cinematic is happening starting with a scooby doo movie.

I was interested in another theatrical scooby movie but then found out it's animated.

Guess I can keep workin on my Mystery Inc show idea. Kehehehhhh

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't understand why they had to make everyone else stupid, incompetent and evil just to built up Maleficent as some kind of hero
No joke.

It got fanfic levels of ridiculous at times.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Maleficent is one of Disney's most iconic movies and in the movie, when Angelina Jolie was being villainous, she was excellent (that laugh though).

This was my biggest qualm with that movie, easily.

They turned Maleficent into a hero, and turned the King into a greedy nutcase. Why?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So I beat Persona 4 finally, even to the true ending. Man what a ride this has been.

This will be a long one.
Ok, this game is absolutely amazing. It has some problems, but what it does right is so great that it doesn't matter.

Im going to go over the Cons real quick because there aren't many

1. The game has insta-kills. This isn't inherently a problem because reviving is really easy. The problem, is that if the main character gets downed, its an instant game over. You cant use a revive on him, even if the whole party is alive. It really sucks when you spend about half an hour dungeon crawling, only to get insta killed by an enemy with no way of knowing it would happen and no way to know. Even worse, bosses have this. INCLUDING THE FINAL BOSS. Lost to them an hour into the fight.

2. Sometimes the game is super obtuse. For the good endings, you need to do some oddly specific stuff, and for the investigations, sometimes people will only show up at certain ties and there is a lot of awkward stuff.

3.The difficulty scaling is really awkward. The first boss is rough as you are still learning the game, the second one is terrible in every way*, the third is super easy, the 4th is extremely hard, the fifth is easy again, but fair, and then after that is the boses that give you the different endings, so they are all final bosses. First final boss is a bit gimmicky, but ot that bad if you dont get screwed by weakness, with the last 2 bosses being really great other than the insta kill move on the final final boss.

*Ok, so shadow Kanji is the absolute worst. He has 2 mooks with him that have a lot of HP. One NEEDS to be beat to win because he can heal and give an ABSURD amount of stats to Shadow Kanji, and the other will do a lot of damage, and is nearly invulnerable. Kanji himself has some crazy AOE debuffs, and does lot's of damage and a lot of HP. And that is BEFORE healing and buffs are taken into account. It's a downright painful fight, especially for one so early.

Ok, that is it.

Now onto the positives

The music. It's great, and even though you hear this music for so long, it never gets tiring and always fits the area. The final dungeon music is particularly great, and the Void Quest song will be stuck in my head forever.

This game has such a cozy location, and such an amazing cast of characters that it was impossible for me not to fall in love with Inaba. It's pretty small, and the floodplain always felt underused, but what time you do spend in Inaba is great.

The actual random encounter balance is great. I never had a problem where the enemies ere suddenly too powerful, or suddenly too weak, beyond the first floor or two which are meant to ease you into the dungeon, or let the player get back into decent levels if they were previously underlevelled. And the dungeons themselves are all great, and the gimmicks they do have arent too much of a problem. Money is balanced well too. For the first half of the game you really have to balance your money to get the most out of it, and it makes buying what you want is really satisfying.

The story is pretty great too. It has some weird bits that are contrived, but everything is interesting and fun. Stuff like the Midnight channel or who the murderer is is always fun to speculate about, and there are always just enough loose ends to get you to wonder "wait what?" but never too many that nothing makes sense unless you are supposed to.

Most importantly, is the characters. Oh my god the characters. They do so much great stuff with the characters in this game that i could never explain it well enough. In social links, you spend one on ne time with them, and they grow as people and the stories that are told are wonderful and heartwarming/heartwrenching. And for the mandatory parts for when you arent on a case hanging out with the whole group together? Spectacular. I laughed so hard at so many scenes. It was wonderful. It also really helps the pacing break up from "sad depression" to "happy moments yay." And the voice acting is great too. Having voice acting makes a lot of the scenes way more powerful. Yosuke (vocied by Yuri Lowenthal) actually scared me once or twice with his emotion.

Seriously, the pacing of happy and overwhelmingly depressing is really great somehow.

Im out of stuff actually. I have so much love for this game but can't get it into words. Definitely in my top 10 games of all time. I don't want to leave Inaba. .. but I guess im on to my next game.
Out of curiosity, how did you do on the final bosses?

What Personas did you use?

And also, did you already know how to get the true ending, or did you have to look it up?

Just curious.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
On one hand changing the ending if The Jungle Book can be criticized for breaking the spirit of the original. On the other hand Beauty and the Beast was HEAVILY criticized for sticking too close to the original. Pick your poison I suppose.

Haven't seen Maleficent. So I can't really speak for it. Though I do think the idea of following the side of the villain is a super fresh and interesting idea. Alice in Wonderland is great visually, otherwise just ok.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
On one hand changing the ending if The Jungle Book can be criticized for breaking the spirit of the original. On the other hand Beauty and the Beast was HEAVILY criticized for sticking too close to the original. Pick your poison I suppose.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't see a problem with it. I'm not against different styles or a person's own take on something. I also try not to compare things to the original as I know most of the time, they won't be 100% accurate, but I try to treat adaptions/movies/etc as their own thing. I think that's why I didn't mind the live action Alice in Wonderland. Like the moment I saw "Tim Burton", already I knew it wasn't going to be the same as the others. And I think not expecting much was what helped me appreciate the different style and enjoy it.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Though I do think the idea of following the side of the villain is a super fresh and interesting idea.
They didn't do that though.

They made the king an asshole and Maleficent a spiteful good girl.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Haven't seen Maleficent. So I can't really speak for it. Though I do think the idea of following the side of the villain is a super fresh and interesting idea.
That WOULD have been a good idea

Too bad that's not really what we got

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
They didn't do that though.

They made the king an ******* and Maleficent a spiteful good girl.
Well, that's just a damn shame. Like I said though I just know the movie exists. And that it's about Maleficent. That's as far as my knowledge of that film goes. And honestly I don't really have any intentions on furthering that knowledge.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
I want to say this is a little something TV Tropes likes to call the "Unpleasable Fanbase".....but, then again.....just as I said, it goes without saying that people have differing opinions. Unfortunately no matter what way they go about creating a remake, not everyone's gonna have positive feelings about the result.

I don't see a problem with it. I'm not against different styles or a person's own take on something. I also try not to compare things to the original as I know most of the time, they won't be 100% accurate, but I try to treat adaptions/movies/etc as their own thing. I think that's why I didn't mind the live action Alice in Wonderland. Like the moment I saw "Tim Burton", already I knew it wasn't going to be the same as the others. And I think not expecting much was what helped me appreciate the different style and enjoy it.
Admittedly, it's tough for me to look at a remake/adaptation of something without thinking of and trying to compare it to the original. I can seriously appreciate that mindset though. I think it's good to try and be faithful to something, but also to try different things every now and then, and thus, for some viewers to go in with the idea that a remake or adaption going to be considerably different from the original.

Changing something almost completely though, like with Maleficent....actually, no, I think it's less a case of "completely changing something" here, and more a case of just not like what the changes were. I didn't care for what they did with Maleficent.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My other problem with Maleficent is that I could point out all the tropes in the movie

It's like it was written after someone went surfing on TVTropes

The ending kills me because it's one of the most annoying cliche's to make the "hero" look virtuous while having the "Villain" still die

It was good in Beauty and the Beast but that's about it

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Talk of Maleficent is giving me the Star Wars Prequel vibes. Everyone thought it was a good idea to show how Vader became Vader. How troubled a past he must have had to become so evil, such hardships he must've had to endure! Nah he was just a whiny ***** who thought everything was unfair, in the end he killed people and did stuff that made no sense for him to even become Vader only to find out it was because he wanted to save Padme, whom he killed after he turned...

He also didn't like sand

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Talk of Maleficent is giving me the Star Wars Prequel vibes. Everyone thought it was a good idea to show how Vader became Vader. How troubled a past he must have had to become so evil, such hardships he must've had to endure! Nah he was just a whiny ***** who thought everything was unfair, in the end he killed people and did stuff that made no sense for him to even become Vader only to find out it was because he wanted to save Padme, whom he killed after he turned...

He also didn't like sand
Imagine Star Wars if they showed it from Vader's perspective where Obi Wan was really the evil person and he only turned to the Dark side because Obi Wan betrayed him. If him being knocked in the molten metal was on purpose from Kenobi

Then it turns out that Luke was really being raised by Vader the whole time in secret while his aunt and uncle couldn't change a diaper to save their life

Edit: And the rebels were really the bad guys that hated the empire because Obi Wan told them about how evil Vader was just for using the "dark side"

Then the fight against Obi Wan and Vader is seen as heroic as Vader kills Obi Wan, but instead of Vader killing Obi Wan, Obi Wan accidently kills himself

Also, Han Solo is changed into a bumbling incompetent fool

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Imagine Star Wars if they showed it from Vader's perspective where Obi Wan was really the evil person and he only turned to the Dark side because Obi Wan betrayed him. If him being knocked in the molten metal was on purpose from Kenobi

Then it turns out that Luke was really being raised by Vader the whole time in secret while his aunt and uncle couldn't change a diaper to save their life

Edit: And the rebels were really the bad guys that hated the empire because Obi Wan told them about how evil Vader was just for using the "dark side"

Then the fight against Obi Wan and Vader is seen as heroic as Vader kills Obi Wan, but instead of Vader killing Obi Wan, Obi Wan accidently kills himself

Also, Han Solo is changed into a bumbling incompetent fool
Pre edit that would have been more interesting for the prequels.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Actually it would have worked better with Leia

And when Vader captures Leia it's to protect her from the evil Rebels who locked her up

I guess Luke would just be another bumbling incompetent fool

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
It's kind of funny, really. Wicked (stage version, not the book), for example, could be accused of doing the same things Maleficent did on a surface level, but the execution makes all the difference with me.

With The Wizard of Oz, there's a lot more leeway they can feasibly take, since Oz is the definition of what TVTropes calls the Crapsaccharine World. Whimsical and silly on the surface, but kind of ****ed up when you get into it. The fact that Wicked takes heavy inspiration from the movie also helps, as it's easy to paint Dorothy as an unreliable narrator of sorts since the whole thing was a dream anyway. Sorry for spoiling a movie from the 1930s, folks. Changing up certain things for something like this is completely understandable.

Yeah, some characters were fundamentally changed in Wicked. In addition to Elphaba/The Wicked Witch and Glinda, there were fundamental alterations done to the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and the Wizard, but at the same time they're not completely out of bounds.

The Scarecrow essentially being Elphaba's love interest is built up realistically and him having part in her faking her death is believable. It completely makes sense of why the Wicked Witch would burn him right next to a bucket of water and then "melt" when struck by it. It rationalizes the "Bowser leaves an axe next to his bridge" type of issue, to boot.

The Tin Man being much more gray (hah) morally is admittedly kind of out of place, but it's played for laughs and not taken too seriously.

The Wizard being the main antagonist and performing a systematic persecution and dehumanizing of Oz's anthropomorphic animal citizens makes sense when you consider he isn't of Oz and wouldn't view these citizens as anything more than beasts. When Elphaba uncovers this and tries to expose him, he naturally would want to have her killed. Hell, he reverted her professor, one of her few close friends and confidants, to a non-sapient goat to have him perform slave labor. She'd naturally have something against that. Plus the Wizard isn't exactly the most upstanding guy in the film. He sends a young girl to kill an incredibly powerful sorceress, promises more repayment than he can bestow, and is shown to not be above lying.

The issue with Maleficent is that it changed the original to an almost unrecognizable state, including making a character that never before showed signs of antagonism the main villain, all while making Maleficent the hero in forced and contrived ways. She doesn't even turn into a dragon anymore. And while Wicked changed a few characters, all but one was mostly played for laughs. Maleficent, meanwhile, takes itself incredibly seriously...but the concept itself is flawed.

But yeah. I just think Wicked does a much better job at what Maleficent tried to do.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
http://nintendotoday.com/ea-we-are-going-to-see-more-fifa-games-on-switch/

That’s according to FIFA supervising producer Andrei Lazarescu, who told GameSpot that it’s likely we’ll see more FIFA games on the Switch in the future.

“I think we are going to see more FIFA on Switch in the future”, he told GameSpot, adding that he believes FIFA 18 on the Switch is “the best portable FIFA game we’ve ever done.”
Well hot dog!

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Fire Emblem Heroes fans?............There was a recent datamine for the game and our character, our OC character, Kiran actually has sprite images. Also the Support system is coming.

Datamine images here.
http://imgur.com/a/wqBZU

Also, apparently the Black Knight's Theme was found as well. Specifically this theme.

Admittedly, it's tough for me to look at a remake/adaptation of something without thinking of and trying to compare it to the original. I can seriously appreciate that mindset though. I think it's good to try and be faithful to something, but also to try different things every now and then, and thus, for some viewers to go in with the idea that a remake or adaption going to be considerably different from the original.

Changing something almost completely though, like with Maleficent....actually, no, I think it's less a case of "completely changing something" here, and more a case of just not like what the changes were. I didn't care for what they did with Maleficent.
And that's perfectly fine. Our mindset in general is often that when we see an a adaption/remake/etc is that we will compare it to the original. And it's perfectly fine to do so. It's fine to say making something slightly different or majorly different is either a positive or negative in your book.
But I think it's important to know that any adaption will not always be 100% and trying to anticipate certain parts is not always the best thing to do as it can distract you from some of the things you might consider good. Anticipation and hyping yourself can ultimately let your bias ruin what may actually be a decent film. It's why when it comes to each adaption and remake, I try to look at all of the positives and negatives and think to myself on what I enjoyed, what I didn't enjoy, what I thought was good, what I thought was poor and ultimately how I thought overall of the movie itself.
If there's anything I can think of that would perfectly describe my opinion, it would be "A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens". That has so many adaptions of different styles and variations, but all of the ones I've seen get the main point of the book across nicely. They all have their positives and negatives, all of them vary in may styles and I am 100% certain that any person who watches them all can find one adaption that they do legitimately like. Also, Scrooged, despite having alot of differences, was a very good movie IMO.

Edit: Apparently, it's actually the Path of Radiance version, not the Radiant Dawn version. Either way, the Black Knight is coming and he's bringing his music with him.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Inaba will always be in your heart. It was my first persona
I thought your first Persona was Persona Q.

I remember when I played through Persona 4 back in 2015, you told me you had yet to play it for yourself.
Did you have a chance to do it since then?
https://gonintendo.com/stories/2893...website-says-mario-and-luigi-s-days-as-plumbe

Nintendo of Japan says Mario & Luigi are no longer plumbers.

I can't say I'm upset about this as I can only think of two games where the two did any actual plumbing (Mario Bros. and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga).
For a second I got scared and thought you meant that they were retconning Mario and Luigi's plumber-ness. The fact that they don't do official plumbing anymore is fine, but they will always be plumbers in my heart.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I thought your first Persona was Persona Q.

I remember when I played through Persona 4 back in 2015, you told me you had yet to play it for yourself.
Did you have a chance to do it since then?

For a second I got scared and thought you meant that they were retconning Mario and Luigi's plumber-ness. The fact that they don't do official plumbing anymore is fine, but they will always be plumbers in my heart.
Can't be a plumber when saving the Mushroom Kingdom is a full time job.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Also, apparently the Black Knight's Theme was found as well. Specifically this theme.

Edit: Apparently, it's actually the Path of Radiance version, not the Radiant Dawn version. Either way, the Black Knight is coming and he's bringing his music with him.
Oh God. The Tellius games had SUCH good music. Especially the recruitment theme. Still the best recruitment theme in the series if you ask me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom