• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I have a feeling that Kukui may give Ash rockruff, which would be pretty surprising.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yay. Just got the Wujing skin for Reinhardt. Now I just have Winston's Wukong skin left. Not including Mei's Luna since I did get her Chang'e skin. But still, this event is being nice to me.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello here, I post this because I need help.
You see, for some odd reason, despise everything being installed. When I start Resident Evil 7, it is impossible to do anything because I can't use my keyboard or use my mouse.
From what I heard online, I am not the only one and while there is some solution online. They're either too confusing or don't work.
So, if anyone can tell me a solution to this problem, please tell me what to do or where to go.
Thanks for any answer possible.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yay. Just got the Wujing skin for Reinhardt. Now I just have Winston's Wukong skin left. Not including Mei's Luna since I did get her Chang'e skin. But still, this event is being nice to me.
Is tomorrow when the event ends? I forget.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Fun fact. Kamen Rider made me care more about a ****ing hamburger than I ever Will about roy
I don't know why as I'm not much of a grammar nazi, but this seriously messes with my OCD right here...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The news of why the English PS4 release of Puyo Puyo Tetris isn't getting a digital version is definitely convincing me to stay digital for when I get it on the Switch.

I never understood why the Tetris Company relies so much on exclusive licenses.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Dieck at 9th
Riagh at 16th
Kent at 27th (beat by Sain by a mile)
ARTHUR AT 49
Lucina in a mask beating people like frederick, sully, or maribelle
Frederick at 22

:062:
I'm baffled at how Lot got to be #3 for the Binding Blade characters. Like, what.

Guess with that and Dorcas at #12 overall means FE fans like Axe Fighters more than I thought.

Chrono.

Missed the FE main character talk earlier.

Surprised people didn't mention Eirika when it came to bland lords, she really didn't stand out much, especially compared to Ephraim.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
So For Honor doesn't make my laptop hot but its still very very unplayable in some ridicoulsly funny ways. Its kinda like that bug on windows where some error box can make repeat itself if you move it around fast XD.

The cinematic was very enjoyable and pretty sure the voice is Cate Blanchett......or at least someone that sounds like her.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well; I had a fail of the day, apparently.

Ended up wanting to take an hour nap after the conclusion of another class before heading to a class that requires a train ride to get to. BOTH of my alarms seemed to have failed to get me up or my memory is tricking me and I ended up hitting both and then went back to sleep. Either way, it caused me to miss a good portion of my coding themed class today due to having woken up about 25 minutes ago (the class starts at 1:30 PM and ends at 3:00 PM), which made me decide to simply skip the class since I probably would of just shown up during the free time portion we get on Thursday's. Oh well; the good news is that I can watch any of the lecture parts I missed online, so catching up should be relatively easy. And before you say it, I did not purposefully miss this class; It was an accident. :facepalm:

But what this is telling me is that I REALLY need to fix my sleeping schedule and also get work done earlier to stop myself from staying up too late. >_>

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL, they are talking about others sald but I think they are pretty salty about Camilla

Ivander

Smash Legend
Is tomorrow when the event ends? I forget.
The 13th is when it ends. So there's still time. That being said, I usually buy stuff on the day before the day it ends just in case something happens the next day and I become unable to get stuff, like a power outage or etc.
Either way, be ready for anything. On Halloween, it ended an hour earlier while with Christmas, it actually stayed around for another day even after the loot boxes for Arcade changed. Basically, Blizzard seems to have a bad grasp on time, so be prepared for anything on the day it ends.

D

Deleted member

Someone on SF broke down the results of the FE Heroes poll by game. So if you'd like to see how well a given character did respective to others in their games, you can.
So, not counting Lords...
>Lilina, Nino and Lute are the most popular females in their respective games(and only Nino isn't THE most popular)
Guess people like Mages
>Zephiel is last in FE7
Serves you right, asshole

Also, Joshua almost makes it to the top 3 in FE8, I blame incest Marths

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So, I decided to visit Alcamoth for the first time after the **** hit the fan and....dodging a metric butt**** ton of overlevelled Telethia is not fun....

Also finding some High Entia on some of the floating reefs and they are completely oblivious to what's happened...Lol

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
>Zephiel is last in FE7
Serves you right, *******
Why did I laugh.

I don't even know who that is and I laughed.

It's probably because the context of a response like that made me figure that it's a villain that did something horrible and I found the catharsis factor relatable.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
pizza day.png

Well then, it looks today's the most sacred of American holidays. I'll do my part today to celebrate such a grand time.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The 13th is when it ends. So there's still time. That being said, I usually buy stuff on the day before the day it ends just in case something happens the next day and I become unable to get stuff, like a power outage or etc.
Either way, be ready for anything. On Halloween, it ended an hour earlier while with Christmas, it actually stayed around for another day even after the loot boxes for Arcade changed. Basically, Blizzard seems to have a bad grasp on time, so be prepared for anything on the day it ends.
I buy 150$ worth of loot boxes on the first day cause I'm an idiot.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 125851

Well then, it looks today's the most sacred of American holidays. I'll do my part today to celebrate such a grand time.

I think out of those I'd probably go for the second one, although none of these are as ideal to me as my normal pleb delivery pizza, LOL.

For some reason I tend to not enjoy pizza with herbs on it. I've actually had the third pizza if that's what I think it is, but I don't really like thin crust so while it's not terrible I find their normal pizza vastly superior.

That's partially because their normal pizza is the most glorious thing, though.

Oh, if you guys wanna get the third one it's the right time of year to try, though. That's Papa John's Valentine's pizza. You can't get that except right within these couple of weeks each year.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why did I laugh.

I don't even know who that is and I laughed.

It's probably because the context of a response like that made me figure that it's a villain that did something horrible and I found the catharsis factor relatable.
You'd be right
Zephiel is the main villain in FE6 and he kills Hector in it
For more context, you have to rescue him in a chapter in FE7, that happens 20 years before FE6, and Hector was one of the people who saved his sorry ass

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
"My pizza, form of
Taste most divine, thirteen bucks,
Delivered by Gods."

Happy Pizza Day my brother and sisters.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
4d8.jpg

Apparently you guys don't know what a pizza looks like

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 125855

Apparently you guys don't know what a pizza looks like
What is that? What's underneath the pineapple?

I don't even care that it's pineapple so much as I'm worried what the unidentified substances underneath are and think they overdid just how much pineapple.

It's like they opened an entire can onto one slice. Considering it's obviously not cooked pineapple, I think they actually did. I'm astonished they even got it to balance onto there.

All things considered the pineapple may well have been a desperate attempt to avoid tasting the rest of the pizza. If it was that then it's understandable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom