• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I just don't want the Switch version of FFXV to be that Pocket Edition thing. Plz Square. ://///

Chrono.

They've milked it twice as hard as FFVII in only a fraction of the time.

Yet people will still say FFXIII was milked harder with just two sequel games built on the same engine as the first.
I think it just bugs me more with XV because it's like if Konami went ahead and milked MGSV with a bunch of mobile games, apps and **** instead of improving the actual game. As of now the only things that enhance FFXV as a game are the DLC scenarios, the anime and Kingsglaive to an extent(which was a really boring movie anyway, surely they could've fit the most important parts in the game?).
I just don't want the Switch version of FFXV to be that Pocket Edition thing. Plz Square. ://///
It's either that or the gimped version of the console game.

Pick your poison.

Then they shock us with an FF4-6 sprite style port.

Interesting that Square Enix is looking to bringing FFXV to a console that sounds a lot like Twitch.
Wait what

*looks it up*

Please for the love of Tonberry let this happen. I doubt the Switch can run the real thing but I will take a massive downgrade if need be to get the real deal on switch (not the pocket version).

I want FFXV so bad and this is the only way I could get it. SE plz

it's going to be the pocket version

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Interesting. Cell must be perfect because him fusing with someone else actually makes him weaker.

At least the characters I have so far.

He gets stronger fused with Frieza

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's the CSS for MvC:I now

View attachment 132282

It's bland and badly organised.
All of the cosmic related Marvel characters could fit in a single column

The fact that the only two Street Fighter character aren't next to each other, while Mega Man and Zero are bothers me. I know it's not a big deal, but **** man.

Chrono.

I was looking at a video on how fandoms get ruined and guess where the guy said all the toxic waste comes from. Tumblr, unsurprising
Guess the person hasn't been in literally any social website for more than an hour.

Twitter, Facebook and Reddit are just as bad.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Social websites ruin fanbases because they all allow the fanbase to talk to itself and not everyone shares you're love of Frodo and when you dare make you're opinion heard, the fanbase will then enter inside you through the asshole and devour you from the inside out.

That last part didn't happen to me I promise.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Fanbases are dumb because fans aren't a good base for anything.

I mean sure, a fan has A base, but those things aren't built to support anything more than the sum of their parts. You can't use them as a base for your nifty science project.

....Oh wait, those are the wrong kind of fanbases.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You can tell a character creator will be great if you can make monstrosities like this.
don't be so mean, somebody worked very hard to make that original character

Also yay for Werehog mouths?

EDIT: OH GOD HERE'S HARLEY QUINN THE CAT

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I realized why my drawing went into a slump; I forgot to play post-1999 Iron Maiden while practicing. I gave The Final Frontier a spin and now my boobs are perfect.

Chrono.

Sonic Forces' avatar maker is looking to be more expansive than I initially thought.

That can only be a very good thing.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I wonder if there's any good Magikarp Jump fanart?

*googles*

Alright let's see what we--

oh

But for real, there's actually a few awesome pieces of fanart for this game.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've said this before but Nintendo really know how to make great character designs for ARMS fighters.

I'm loving how Lola Pop looks.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm still making Super Smash Flash 1's Blade & Blue characters in Sonic Forces.

After all, I have McLeodGaming's blessing to do so. :p

D

Deleted member

No, he was a Limited Pickup Servant. There are Male Limited Pickup Servants, but in regards to Events like Halloween, Christmas and Summer Events, there are no Male Event Servants.
What are Limited Pickups? And King Hassan hasn't been released in the English version, right? Please don't tell me I missed him
Frankenstein
Fran bothers me in so many ways.
In a vacuum, I actually like her: she has a cool design and a funny personality.
In the context of both Frankenstein's story AND the Fateverse itself, I hate her: first is that Frankenstein's monster is supposed to be horrifying, making it a cute girl takes the reason the whole story exists; second, I don't get what makes her a Heroic Spirit? She didn't do anything worth recording in the ToH, she's only famous because she's a fictional character in our world; and third, she is way too sane for a Berserker, maybe I don't have enough knowledge with the whole lore but the 4 Berserkers I have seen(Black Knight, Hercules, Lu But and Spartacus), they were full on in the "Mad" part.
Regardless, I'm pretty sure the "what-if boobs" title belongs to her Lancer version and not Nero, cause good lord.
Yeah, I have heard stories of Lancer Arturia, she seems like an interesting character but, well, this got thrown out in favor of two things
Heh, after talking about the genderbending, I want to post the Guide to King Arthur, but I don't know if I can due to lots of language. At the very least, can I post the link to where the image can be found and not the image itself? Mods?
I'm curious about that so send me it in a PM if it can't be posted here
Guess the person hasn't been in literally any social website for more than an hour.

Twitter, Facebook and Reddit are just as bad.
I've been on Tumblr long enough to know the "Tumblr is garbage" is an exaggeration. Most of the fanbases I follow(even ones I don't but I can't run away from like Voltron) are pretty civil and pleasent(or maybe it's because they're all small ones and those are harder to have divides). I have found some pretty bad stuff but most of the time, it's a small portion of the actual fanbase.
Reddit is more of a case-by-case tbh, some are good, others are just... don't.
Twitter is a wild card, you can't predict it.

Facebook is the worst of them all tbh, it's trash at its finest level and I speak from experience

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My luck in Magikarp Jump just went right down the ****ter.

I missed two Manaphy. Consecutivly.

The first time the game crashed. The second time, my magikarp leveled up and then the game registered it's pattern, all while the Manaphy swam away.

I'm not mad. I'm just very disappointed.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
What are Limited Pickups? And King Hassan hasn't been released in the English version, right? Please don't tell me I missed him

Fran bothers me in so many ways.
In a vacuum, I actually like her: she has a cool design and a funny personality.
In the context of both Frankenstein's story AND the Fateverse itself, I hate her: first is that Frankenstein's monster is supposed to be horrifying, making it a cute girl takes the reason the whole story exists; second, I don't get what makes her a Heroic Spirit? She didn't do anything worth recording in the ToH, she's only famous because she's a fictional character in our world; and third, she is way too sane for a Berserker, maybe I don't have enough knowledge with the whole lore but the 4 Berserkers I have seen(Black Knight, Hercules, Lu But and Spartacus), they were full on in the "Mad" part.

Yeah, I have heard stories of Lancer Arturia, she seems like an interesting character but, well, this got thrown out in favor of two things

I'm curious about that so send me it in a PM if it can't be posted here.
Remind me how to PM again. Since I've never done it here before.

Limited Pickups are moments in which rare Servants become available for a set period of time and once it's finished, they cannot be gotten ever until they are given another set period of time. Think like this. Imagine the Event Heroes like Easter Lucina or Bride Cordelia, but apply this to characters like Ike, Eirika, Alm, etc. Imagine if you could never get them from the Gacha Summoning until Nintendo decided to bring their banners back.
Basically, you missed Gilgamesh. And Sakata Kintoki, Okita Souji and Scáthach are coming up. If you miss them during their Summon time, you won't be able to get them until they are given another moment.
In the case for some Servants, like an upcoming variation of Elizabeth Bathory for Halloween and Saber Alter for Christmas, they aren't summoned from the Gacha Summon, they are earned from doing the Event they are in. Than more versions as well as their Ascension item can be bought from the Store using the special currency earned during the Event to ascend them or raise their NP Level.

Despite her fanservice design, her backstory is rather interesting. And she does have some actual personality differences from her Saber self.

Frankenstein is much like Mephistopheles. Basically, while their books are a thing in the Fateverse, the reality was that what the book said and what actually happened were different. Heck, this is most relevant with Sherlock Holmes, who is hinted to be a real person and had Watson give info of his adventures to Arthur Conan Doyle, who then wrote them into the books. The real James Moriaty was apparently alot more dangerous and different looking, but Sherlock actually had Watson only give Doyle certain details about Moriaty to Doyle, giving his Heroic Spirit a different look. Moriaty is literally an old man as a Heroic Spirit because of what Holmes didn't tell Doyle. :laugh:
Mephistopheles was a devil in the work Faust who made a deal with Faust and than ultimately attempt to send him to Hell, but in reality he was a Homucules made by Faust and later betrayed him. Frankenstein's Monster is rather interesting in that Victor Von Frankenstein wanted to create an "Adam and Eve" and rather than "Adam", he tried to make "Eve" first in an attempt to have her give life to "Adam", kinda opposite of how Eve came from Adam. Basically, Frankenstein is actually the Bride of Frankenstein done first rather than Frankenstein. Her backstory is actually more clever than you think.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Remind me how to PM again. Since I've never done it here before.
Click on someone's username or Avatar and then click "start a conversation"
Limited Pickups are moments in which rare Servants become available for a set period of time and once it's finished, they cannot be gotten ever until they are given another set period of time. Think like this. Imagine the Event Heroes like Easter Lucina or Bride Cordelia, but apply this to characters like Ike, Eirika, Alm, etc. Imagine if you could never get them from the Gacha Summoning until Nintendo decided to bring their banners back.
Basically, you missed Gilgamesh. And Sakata Kintoki, Okita Souji and Scáthach are coming up. If you miss them during their Summon time, you won't be able to get them until they are given another moment.
So, he ain't coming any time soon? Guess I won't bother with trying to save too many Quarts for now
Rip in peace gil for me tho.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Oh ****! Injustice 2's fighter pack 2 is getting announced at 5 in the morning?

RIP sleep

Ivander

Smash Legend
Click on someone's username or Avatar and then click "start a conversation"

So, he ain't coming any time soon? Guess I won't bother with trying to save too many Quarts for now
Rip in peace gil for me tho.

Thank you.

You might have your luck on the start of the New Year. Apparently, when Grand Order came out, during or after the Christmas event, there was a Rate-Up Summon released that had Gilgamesh, Kintoki, Scathach, Arjuna and Karna. Anyway, Kintoki is the next one coming out and apparently, he's one of the Servants with the highest ATK, along the likes of Altera. He's most likely coming before the Halloween event, while Okita and Scathach are coming around before Christmas.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Here's some FE Warriors Gameplay footage of Amy Rose, Pineapple, and Boobies.

I'll tag @Erureido this time.
I can't watch this for 2 reasons.

Hinoka sounds awful, Camilla sounds totally off and I don't wanna see anything until I have the actual game.

Unless it's footage of Tharja, Azura or Charlotte being playable...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Here's some FE Warriors Gameplay footage of Amy Rose, Pineapple, and Boobies.

I'll tag @Erureido this time.
I hadn't followed it enough to see Pegasus Knight gameplay yet.

The moving animation looks a bit rough but the gameplay looks really fun.

I'm gonna get looks for this but Camilla sounds way more off than Hinoka. Hinoka just lost the Buttercup scratch, Camilla outright shifted a pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom