• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I feel like doing gimmick squad names for Splatoon 2 sometime, but I don't know the first place I'd actually find a crew that would be up for that.

I already thought one possible idea, LOL

Born In A
WrldOfStrf
AgnstDOdds
WeChs2Fght
whatever squad you make, better hope you dont run across the Dads of Splatoon. There are so many damn dads

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
And Sonic Mania has been acquired... sorta. I wanted it on Switch, but bro gifted it on Steam.

I have to wait, but, hey, I still got the game

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
My face when I remember that peach crayons used to be labeled flesh.
Dare I ask what your expression was?

...And now the image glitch has spread to my signature. Damn it. What the hell keeps causing this and why hasn't it been fixed?

Last edited:

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Wait, mania is out?!
...I completely forgot and I feel terrible, I got a steam card today but I completely missed the opportunity to get the game...
Hopefully I'll be able to get it later this year, I've heard a lot of great stuff about it and I'd love to try it for myself

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The Dunkview is here for Sonic Mania

Language warning:

Spoilers he loved it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The Dunkview is here for Sonic Mania

Language warning:

Spoilers he loved it.
This review was great, but...
The only point that bothered was when he was basically saying that 3D Sonic games were not great in general (or rather, the old one). I don't know if this is because I watched alot of content about Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 today. But It just felt boring to me, if this portion of the video was removed, it would have been better IMO.
But beside this very minor point, great review as always of the great dunkey, I give it a Knack 2/10.:yeahboi:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Amazon UK said they'll dispatch my Sonic Mania CE today but there's less than an hour left in the day. That's worrisome.

Chrono.

Yeah Forces is probably gonna do poorly critically.

Especially with Mania so fresh on everyone's minds. The writing is practically on the wall.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I think we're gonna see another Lost World in terms of Forces' reception. At least in terms of the fanbase.

Some people will really like it, while others will really hate it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I still don't understand why we don't have a Chao Garden still, I mean that **** was awesome in SA2.

Hell that's part of the reason why I believe SA2 is the best 3D Sonic game of all time.

Kids just wanna go fast, I guess.

Chrono.

I still don't understand why we don't have a Chao Garden still, I mean that **** was awesome in SA2.

Hell that's part of the reason why I believe SA2 is the best 3D Sonic game of all time.

Kids just wanna go fast, I guess.
Probably because it's kinda... Unnecessary.

I had a lot of fun with it and some people did too, but it's not something that should come back by all means.
Isn't that every Sonic game though?
Eh.

I'd say only Unleashed and Lost World are super divisive out the main series 3D games. For the rest you can find a general consensus.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
From my point of view I'm excited for everything besides the Custom Characters gameplay. I've heard it's bad and it doesn't look all the much different from Modern. Eh, at least I'll still have 2/3's of a fun game.

On another note. Still waiting on a proper 2D Sonic on the style of Generations and Forces. Too ****ing gorgeous to be regulated to just those games. Mania is gorgeous as well but in a more artistically impressive way and not just pure aw inspiring graphics.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I already decided my comic is gonna have a lot of pokemon references. Like Blowhard calling Thunderbird "Zapdos" frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom