• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
you dont think hes going..... TURBO do you?

listen i get it your afraid nintendo will make a sexy female clown and youll have to face the uncomfortable memories you have about that one show you used to watch but forgot about till my mentioning it

(granted it might not be you but im sure someone here has repressed female clown memories)
no, its just I hate Vinesauses unfunny clown jokes

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

Finally a new banner for Sacred Stones!

The characters joining the roster are Amelia, Seth, Innes, and Tana. The latter two have Frelia's Sacred Twins Nighogg and Vidofnir while Amelia gets a pretty unique skill that boosts Armor movement.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
verlisify got upset at people calling nazis nazis and not calling muslims terrorists. Welp, I'm not shocked in the slightest tbh
and Im not shocked that this place never talks about anything happy

like how Road Taken from Fates came on my phone and I was overcome with joy

Last edited:

Chrono.

Glad to see Platinum Games getting back on their feet after the whole Scalebound ****show.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

The characters joining the roster are Amelia, Seth, Innes, and Tana. The latter two have Frelia's Sacred Twins Nighogg and Vidofnir while Amelia gets a pretty unique skill that boosts Armor movement.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

IS INNES VOICED BY THE SMASH 4 ANOUNCER?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I demand the demodding and banning of Fal immediately.

Glad to see Platinum Games getting back on their feet after the whole Scalebound ****show.
In other words: 2B's butt saved the company's butt. :4dk:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
On my way home from vacation and ran across a billboard by peta. Now you're probably asking, "What extreme or insane bull crap are they displaying this time?"

Surprisingly, the mildest thing I've seen from them: "Don't let your dog die from the heat. Make sure they have shade and water". Are you sure this is peta we're talking about?

I still hate their guts.
Did you saw the Splatoon Corocoro manga anime? I'm actually a bit disappointed... turns out it is just an animated manga which you can find two good fan made ones on Youtube already, but I do praise the voice acting though, Rider in this dub really sounds like a typical bad a** villain.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5wq3hu
(The video post button did mention Dailymotion video can be posted... not sure why it doesn't work...)
And is it me? Or the announcer sounds like Akko from Little Witch Academia?

D

Deleted member

Holy ****.
They're ****ing DEAD
Kissanime's trying to make a patreon
Holy ****ing ****
Do they realise their whole point is so people don't have to pay?
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

AAAAAAAAAA **** **** **** MC****
I NEED THAT AMELIA ART SOMEONE PLEASE TAG ME WHEN THE GAME IS DATAMINED
AND HOLY **** SETH AND INNES LOOK SO GOOD, NONE OF THEM ARE JOSHUA BUT TOGETHER THEY'RE CLOSE.
BUT ****, ARMOR AMELIA LOOKS SO ****ING GOOD WHO DID HER ART AGAIN?
>Amagaitaro
In case someone doesn't know, he also did Nino's art for Heroes, I ****ing love this guy.

Oh yeah, Tana is there, can I leave her in the cell again?

HOLY **** HE IS
THIS JUST GOT 100% BETTER

*ahem*
I don't recognize the map at the end, which SS map is it supposed to reference?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Apparently Sonic Mania review embargo ends at 4PM BST, 11AM ET, and 8AM PT if anyone is curious.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Hey guys guess what.

It's my birthday!

:3

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I used to be really into Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I've never completed any of the series.

• Duel Monsters: Stopped watching after Battle City was done. The best of the series IMO. It sets up such an enveloping environment, and has an engaging story.
  • GX: Saw the last episode, and various Duels from other episodes.
  • 5D's: Stopped watching during the Dark Signers arc.
  • ZEXAL: Stopped watching some time during the Barian Arc, though there are several episodes before that I didn't watch. Yuma is my least favorite of the protagonists, but I did really like Shark. The story with this one was kind of confusing, at least during the first series.
  • ARC-V: Seen about five or six of the first episodes.
  • VRAINS: Never seen it.

D

Deleted member

I think the uploader's on fire again, I can't seem to be able to make it work.
I just need to upload the 1057 screenshots from the BSD OVA

*mod hat on*
Something something birthday wishes need to have something else on the post so they're substantial and less spammy. Otherwise, profile posts can be made
*mod hat off*
Hey guys guess what.

It's my birthday!

Lol you're old now, happy birthday

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Happy birthday, Swamp!

Anyway, yay Sacred Stones banner! I haven't played Sacred Stones yet (definitely want to though), so I only knew Innes from Innes's Bow in Awakening. The fact that he's voiced by Xander Mobus just adds to the fact that I kind of want to pull him now, haha.

I also really appreciate Amelia being here. Despite being one of the four major movement types in Heroes, Armored units only had six characters (Draug, Sheena, Gwendolyn, Zephiel, Hector, Effie). Considering they robbed Valbar of his rightful place (he was on Gaiden's cover, dammit!) I'm glad we're finally getting more armor units.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

In other words: 2B's butt saved the company's butt. :4dk:
who. the. hell. pours milk before the cereal

Thats like, the most backward ass way of pouring Cereal

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
who. the. hell. pours milk before the cereal

Thats like, the most backward *** way of pouring Cereal
The only acceptable reason to have milk before the cereal is if you have milk left over from the first bowl and want to have a second one. :p

D

Deleted member

Holy ****, why do I even bother with MAL Forums? It's even worse than GameFAQs.
There are some places that have civil discussions like the MHA section or less known shows but anything else is just people contantly ****ting on each other like they're one ****ing 4chan.
I checked the Fate/Apocrypha forums and just... ugh, I had though the RE:Creators discussions were bad, remind me to not ever go to that place again.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
The only acceptable reason to have milk before the cereal is if you have milk left over from the first bowl and want to have a second one. :p
I legit just read that on a reddit called BlackPeopleTwitter, its an amazing reddit btw, the dude said he pours he cereal then his milk then pours more cereal into the leftover milk pff

Ivander

Smash Legend

I hereby decree that someone needs to make a comic with Ephraim and Innes doing their usual rivalry only to end with "SETTLE IT IN SMASH!"

Someone has to do it. :shades:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

I'm surprised Joshua and Lute are not a part of this Sacred Stones banner considering they are two Sacred Stones that did really well in the Choose Your Legends poll.

Still, I'm really glad we're getting a Sacred Stones banner. I'm especially looking forward to getting my hands on Seth and Innes. Tana too would be a worthy pull due to her Moonbow skill for skill inheritance.

I hope we get another Sacred Stones banner in the future featuring Joshua and Forde.

Hey guys guess what.

It's my birthday!

Happy Birthday Swamp!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Soggy cereal sucks. Milk before cereal is both time saving and delicious. Wake up people.

The real crime would be if Fal puts pineapple on their pizza.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

smashkirby

Smash Hero
From what I've gathered, Pichu seems to be a mix of his Melee incarnation and v0.9b Pikachu.

His specials are as follows:

Electro Ball (B) - Stuns opponents and the more damage they have, the longer they're stunned. The projectile Pichu releases can be aimed, BTW.

Skull Bash (Volt Tackle?) (Side+B) - More or less identical to Melee. Pichu's body gets covered in electricity when charging, but I guess that's really the only change I can find.

Agility (Quick Attack?) (Up+B) - A couple of changes on this move. The most notable is that it actually DOES damage this time around with surprisingly decent knockback as well.

Thunder (Down+B) - Takes after Pika's Distant Thunder custom move in Smash 4, while also gaining Thunder's meteor smash properties from Smash 4 and SSF2 v0.9b.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Happy Birthday~

Also, watching a Super Mario RPG LP. It keeps freezing on the guy(due to being emulated, possibly?). First time he skipped a tutorial cause of it, albeit, do you really need one to figure out how to Switch allies? XD

D

Deleted member

I'm surprised Joshua and Lute are not a part of this Sacred Stones banner considering they are two Sacred Stones that did really well in the Choose Your Legends poll.

Still, I'm really glad we're getting a Sacred Stones banner. I'm especially looking forward to getting my hands on Seth and Innes. Tana too would be a worthy pull due to her Moonbow skill for skill inheritance.

I hope we get another Sacred Stones banner in the future featuring Joshua and Forde.

Happy Birthday Swamp!
Considering they're giving the Twin Weapons to the characters, I'd say Joshua is guaranteed to come eventually since Audhuma was literally made for him.
Lute would probably get Excalibur due to being the most popular, L'Arachel with the Latona Staff, Artur with the Ivaldi Tome, Knoll with Gleipnir and hopefully Duessel with Garm

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Considering they're giving the Twin Weapons to the characters, I'd say Joshua is guaranteed to come eventually since Audhuma was literally made for him.
Lute would probably get Excalibur due to being the most popular, L'Arachel with the Latona Staff, Artur with the Ivaldi Tome, Knoll with Gleipnir and hopefully Duessel with Garm

Unless they make it an Excalibur variant a la Sonya's Dark Excalibur, I don't think Lute will get Excalibur. The version in Heroes is exclusive to Merric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom