• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Aaron Taylor-Johnson may or may not have been spotted on set. The images were to blurry to completely tell.

It could also be completely fake.

Then again it could easily just be a flashback. Though Iron Man getting a hole in his chest again could point at some time warping.
Well it could be like with Michael Rooker? I'm gonna take it with a grain of salt until I see the movie.

D

Deleted member

They could put the old Ewok movies, the Droid cartoon and the Ewok cartoon

The Christmas special
I don't even think they have the rights to those, though I really don't know.
Regardless, I doubt they want to acknowledge those things.

It'd be cool if they put up the Clone Wars cartoon though, I really should watch that someday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
The other versions have a lock for the download preventing them from playing early.

The Switch version, on the other hand, did not.
So, hypothetically speaking, I could head over to the e-Shop, and buy it, and play right now?

I think I know what I'm gonna do

JK, I'm a broke *****

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
In the future, everything will be "Smart" and interconnected, people are just trying to capitalize on that as soon as possible.

Chrono.

No, I looked further into it.

The Mania CE is what's in the wild, the code for the Switch version works because there's no lock on it like SNU pointed out.

You can't just go out on the eShop and buy right now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sonic Mania leaking like this is why Nintendo needs to implement a pre-load system on the Switch.

If they had that then there would be a timer that comes up like on the other systems.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I'm glad no Star Wars are getting into Kingdom Hearts. That series would be very out of place.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Honestly I'm glad no Star Wars are getting into Kingdom Hearts. That series would be very out of place.
There's Pirates of the Carribean and then you're in Tron and then there's Lion King and then there's Nightmare Before Christmas and Hercules and Peter Pan and Alice in Wonderland and Winnie the Pooh all the while there's Final Fantasy characters running around.

And I mean:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't want Marvel and Star Wars to show up in KH3, but only because I want them to save them for the future beyond KH3.

Pixar and Modern Disney films are big enough material to work with in terms of giving us new worlds for KH3. Marvel and Star Wars should be saved for future installments.

For a theoretical KH4, revealing a Spider-Man or Avengers world or something would be the equivalent to KH3's Toy Story reveal.

Chrono.

Apparently someone is streaming Mania.

This is gonna be an annoying 5 days.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sonic Mania leaking like this is why Nintendo needs to implement a pre-load system on the Switch.

If they had that then there would be a timer that comes up like on the other systems.
It'll probably get one in the future, especially after this.
I mean, the 3DS(and the Wii U?) has one so it's not like they're against it

I already posted this
It's okay, Gwen, no one moticed when you did so now maybe people will

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

https://streamable.com/yxast

I can hear the thunder of ruffled genwunners in the distance already. I better get my schadenfreude in before it's too toxic to handle.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
this character named Ghetto Warmachine on Salty bet is yhe best. Hes literaly Warmachine but he has some black duded voice and the voice makes the character 1000% better. When he loses, his is super salty

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Okay I was trying to avoid Mania spoilers but holy ****.

Proceed with caution.
The Chemical Plant Act 2 boss is literally MEAN BEAN MACHINE

In the future, everything will be "Smart" and interconnected, people are just trying to capitalize on that as soon as possible.
Everything will be smart.. . except humans :troll:

Really pleased with the teams I've seen so far.

That said, I'll wait a bit more for more people.

I'd like at least 1 more person to play.
Well if you need one more

1. :135:
2. :139:
3. Lotad
4. Gabite
5. :172:
6. Stunfisk

1. Energetic. The local go-getter that always wants to be 3 steps ahead of the rest of the team. Female
2. The veteran. Would still gladly fight, but he is sort of out of his element since fighting eons ago. Male
3. The lazy one. He has potential to be the best, but hasnt found anything that will make his heart dance like he will inevitably be. Male
4. Rougher than the rest of them AKA Knuckles. Quick to a fight, but never against someone weaker. Honrable, but kind of over the top sometimes. Female
5. The mascot. Doesnt fight, just likes to have fun and play and root on other team members. Male
6. The prankster. Plays jokes constantly and doesnt really take anything seriously. Ever. Battles can be rough because even the smallest thing can lead problems, but it does occasionally lead to very ingenious"attacks" that were intended as jokes. Female
1. Would thunder just be stronger than thunderbolt since accuracy isnt an issue here?
Thunder/thunderbolt - Shadow Ball - Light screen - Refresh
2. Protect - Ice Beam - Scald - Raind Dance
3. Sunny Day - Double Team - Grass Knot - Nature Power
4. Dragon Claw - Dig - Rock Climb - Aerial Ace
5. Doesnt really matter?
Thunder Wave - Rain Dance - Light Screen - Attract
6. Stone Edge - Swagger - Curse - Substitute

Pichu's entire moveset os for out of battle
Rain dance, Sunny Day, Ice Beam, Dig, Nature power, attract are all non-normal choices

Stunfisk's moveset was inspired by him being trolly

Poison moves seem way too dangerous

Gabite would be my Ace.

D

Deleted member

Regarding the BotW update, I just confirmed it, you can get the items again from the news channel.
So, hopefully, they give out a Traveler's Sword in the future so I don't have to worry about durability ever again.
This also prolly means we will only get simple items or else it'd break the game.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I get the feeling I should disappear for a while because someone is gonna accidentally post an untagged Sonic Mania spoiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom