• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Sometimes some strange stuff pops up on Facebook.

Blowhard.
Looking at that hoodie. . .

1. Ick
2. Who would even feel comfortable wearing that in public?
3. I wouldn't feel comfortable being near someone who DID wear it in public.
4. That photoshop job is pretty bad. . .

Blowhard could work but it also sounds extremely sexual to me. lol
I don't think the shirt in the same post really helped it any, LOL

Chrono.

And here is the final music piece for Mania before it's release.

EDIT: Oh dang someone posted it before. Whoops.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My favourite thing about the Sonic Mania mini-boss song is the title - "Danger on the Dance Floor".

Also, notice how the "Floor" text in the video has an Infinity symbol instead. More clues?

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
It'd still be two Pegasus using Lances which, when you have a dozen more classes and different weapons for then that could be used, makes it feel pointless. Doesn't help that Hinoka and Cordelia have the same color palette, which IS a big deal if the only thing that'd be different about them is how they swing their spear.

I could see Hinoka as a Kinshi Knight though, if they want to get creative about it.
So from what I'm trying to understand in this post, you're concerned on whether or not there wouldn't be a lot to add for other Pegasus Knight characters right (hypothetically speaking)?

I feel like I want to add something in but I can't be to sure. I know that you reached a resolve where Hinoka could be a Kinshi Knight (it's not guarantee of course but that's obviously no excuse for Koei to NOT use that; seeing how they differentiated millions of characters before) but you're remaining skeptical. Is that it?

I know I'm probably too late for this discussion, but still. :p

Last edited:

Chrono.

My favourite thing about the Sonic Mania mini-boss song is the title - "Danger on the Dance Floor".

Also, notice how the "Floor" text in the video has an Infinity symbol instead. More clues?
I did see some theories that Mania will tie to Forces in some way.

Cordelia looks super fun to play.

Mythra Mythra Saltybet started talking about wrestling this morning and person said this
Jokes on them, the reddit for wrestling is r/squaredcircle

:troll:

That JRPG Re:Legend. is coming to switch
oh hey another farming game for Switch.

Stardew valley would already be eating too much of my time, i dont think i could afford enough time to play two :X

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I'm trying to think up a super hero name for someone that can create clouds and has minor powers of wind and rain.

Basically I'm changing my Thunderhead superhero into something without electric powers as having 2 is kinda over kill.
Cloud Strife

Cordelia looks good, there's quite a bit to do with Pegasus Lances so Caeda can still use her Wing Spear

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Cordelia looks super fun to play.

Jokes on them, the reddit for wrestling is r/squaredcircle

:troll:
Welp, I swore it was r/wrestling as well pfff. why is it called r/squaredcircle?
oh hey another farming game for Switch.

Stardew valley would already be eating too much of my time, i dont think i could afford enough time to play two :X
Its no Story of Season and I dont back thinks on kickstarter though but this game has my intrest

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Welp, I swore it was r/wrestling as well pfff. why is it called r/squaredcircle?

Its no Story of Season and I dont back thinks on kickstarter though but this game has my intrest
You know, I kind of wonder that myse-oooooh it's probably because a wrestling ring is in the shape of a square.

I'm gonna go peek at it.

*checks*

LOL the wrestling community seems like they have fun

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
This seems interesting:

Checked the site myself too:

Hmmmm...

D

Deleted member

Also, believe it or not, it wasn't for an heir. Merlin actually did it for gits and shiggles. So believe it or not, yeah, it was a ****post that ultimately backfired
Jfc Merlin this is all your fault.
"Lol what if i actually gave arturia a ****? would that make lancelot jealous?"
This sounds like the plot of some hentai game
Wait, it IS the plot of a hentai game
So from what I'm trying to understand in this post, you're concerned on whether or not there wouldn't be a lot to add for other Pegasus Knight characters right (hypothetically speaking)?

I feel like I want to add something in but I can't be to sure. I know that you reached a resolve where Hinoka could be a Kinshi Knight (it's not guarantee of course but that's obviously no excuse for Koei to NOT use that; seeing how they differentiated millions of characters before) but you're remaining skeptical. Is that it?

I know I'm probably too late for this discussion, but still. :p
It's just that a character with the same color palette, fighting with the same weapon riding the same animal is pointless.
Musou games avoid overlap so characters always have a different weapon and fighting style.
And yeah, people are saying to give Hinoka different spear techniques but... nothing ingame suggests she fights any different from other Peg Riders. Sword Lords have different animatjons but Pegs are always like all other Pegs.
She doesn't even have a Legendary Weapon like the brothers to justify a different moveset, she's just a Pegasus Rider.
It's not that I don't want it, it's that I doubt it because it's not like KT to do this, especially with a much smaller roster.

Though as I said, if they DO include her, my bet is on a Kinshi Knight since she's one of three characters with default access to the class(lol children lol), one being Rule 63 Cordelia and the other being the most useless prepromote in Fates that is not Gunter.

D

Deleted member

This seems interesting:

Hmmmm...

If this is hinting at what I think it's hinting at, I'm very surprised that Tony Hawk Underground 2 and frigging The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe were seriously considered for VC titles.

.....wait a minute.
....wasn't it Underground 2 that had....

OH GOD.....

Is the Day of Shrekoning upon us?
Is this a sign Shrek is in Smash Switch?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
This seems interesting:

Hmmmm...

Doesn't the UK one have Arkham Asylum Armoured Edition there with a TBD release date? These are most likely bogus but if it means something it'd be cool

Actually you know'd what be cool? A 'Forgotten IP' collection. All those franchises Nintendo owns that never got sequels getting a rerelease in a collection so people can think "Huh, this is great! Nintendo, please make more!"

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
@Shishœ

That sounds fair for skepticism. So it's more that Hinoka might not bring much to the table, even depending how she'll be designed. I suppose the only thing I could see for Hinoka is the fact that she wields a naginata.

I know that in Fire Emblem Fates, a naginata is categorized the same weapon type as a spear, but Koei at least treats both weapons differently (obviously we don't know that for this game). Otherwise yeah. I can't see much being made out for P. Knight except their different fighting styles by country.

But yeah. At least with Cordelia shown, they decided what she's going to be. Hinoka does have options that are exclusive to Fates as well. To this day it still bothers me that she didn't get a legendary weapon but that's aside my point.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Doesn't the UK one have Arkham Asylum Armoured Edition there with a TBD release date? These are most likely bogus but if it means something it'd be cool
Yeah I'm keeping low expectations for this.
It could be VC but it might just be a site error or something like that.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Jfc Merlin this is all your fault.
"Lol what if i actually gave arturia a ****? would that make lancelot jealous?"
This sounds like the plot of some hentai game
Wait, it IS the plot of a hentai game
Well here's something to give you some satisfaction for your frustration on him.
To point out, this is a running gag in Grand Order. That being said, about Merlin though....
He locked himself up in a tower for eternity. Possibly blaming himself for what he did to Arthuria's fate. He himself is stuck in the tower forever, unable to die, but he can still interact with it using manifestations. The Servant Merlin that appears and is available in Grand Order isn't the real Merlin, but a manifestation that Merlin himself conjured up, just to have fun with the idea of serving a Master.

D

Deleted member

But yeah. At least with Cordelia shown, they decided what she's going to be. Hinoka does have options that are exclusive to Fates as well. To this day it still bothers me that she didn't get a legendary weapon but that's aside my point.
What bothers me is that we got THREE ****ING LEGENDARY SWORDS I'M TIRED OF THESE
We could have had a cool ass Legendary Axe and Spear but nope, the sisters get nothing

I just want a Lance Lord that doesn't suck

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I watched a video from SwitchForce (a channel I go for Switch news) about the port of Brawlout.

And HO-LY CRAP: Not only did he call it a "Super Smash Bros. replacement", but the entire rest of the dang video he was like "OMG! This game HAS to have Nintendo characters with maybe something like Inkling or ARMS"

I'm glad this guy rarely voices his own opinions because this is definitely the dumbest thing he has ever said.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Looks like the rumors of Mario + Rabbids being $50 at launch isn't happening as the North American eShop has given it a $60 price tag on it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Have you ever heard a joke too stupid to be real?

Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills

is a real show

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I watched a video from SwitchForce (a channel I go for Switch news) about the port of Brawlout.

And HO-LY CRAP: Not only did he call it a "Super Smash Bros. replacement", but the entire rest of the dang video he was like "OMG! This game HAS to have Nintendo characters with maybe something like Inkling or ARMS"

I'm glad this guy rarely voices his own opinions because this is definitely the dumbest thing he has ever said.
I'm trying to put into words my reaction to this.

It's not working, but I'm trying.

. . .

. . .

So he wants a game that's like Smash Bros, but without Nintendo characters. . .but with Nintendo characters?

Usually people don't use this much mental gymnastics to say that they want a director other than Sakurai.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
What bothers me is that we got THREE ****ING LEGENDARY SWORDS I'M TIRED OF THESE
We could have had a cool *** Legendary Axe and Spear but nope, the sisters get nothing

Lmao Koei please don't do this. I can tolerate ridiculous weapons (they designed a frigging bench. Flying Swords with Telekinesis FTW tho ) for Dynasty Warriors and millions of katanas in Samurai Warriors. But you have no excuse for Fire Emblem Warriors (Nine Tails Kaden WHERE YOU AT?).

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Wat. :bowsermelee:

This is the most "Insane Troll Logic" things I heard in awhile.

Someone should put the video you described on this page. It really belong here.

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry...

But are you implying Ephriam sucks?
I'm not implying anything, I'm outright saying it: Ephraim sucks.
Also, the fact he gets a horse on promotion, I just want a foot Lance Lord that doesn't suck.
I just want more Pance foot classes tbh, Spearmaster was cool in Fates but I need MORE

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm not implying anything, I'm outright saying it: Ephraim sucks.
Also, the fact he gets a horse on promotion, I just want a foot Lance Lord that doesn't suck.
I just want more Pance foot classes tbh, Spearmaster was cool in Fates but I need MORE

Why does Ephriam suck?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm sorry...

But are you implying Ephriam sucks?
Disgusting.

We could have had a cool *** Legendary Axe and Spear but nope, the sisters get nothing

But one is half chainsaw and the other is a lightning katana. :p

Siegfried should have been a lance though IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom