• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The only way I'd change my team is if I got Lucina, Lyn or Hector.

Right now it's Clarine, Cherche, Oboro and little Tiki.

D

Deleted member

Welp, I finished FE6
Idun is such a disappointing final boss, couldn't they at least give her 2 Range?
Surprised that she lived though, I liked that final scene with Fae

The "Where are they now?" Epilogue was really terribly done in this game, only some units get a detailed ending while others just get "Helped rebuild Pherae" for example.

I'm still in a FE mood so I'll either start Shadow Dragon tomorrow or Path of Radiance
Only if I can get Dolphin to work on my computer, otherwise, it's SD time

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The "Where are they now?" Epilogue was really terribly done in this game, only some units get a detailed ending while others just get "Helped rebuild Pherae" for example.
Units you bring to the final chapter get the extended ending while everyone else gets the shortened endings.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
I probably won't be getting a Switch until Mario Odyssey comes out, so avoiding Zelda BotW spoilers until then is going to be fun I can tell.

I could buy the Wii U version, but I want to experience the best version of the game.

D

Deleted member

That doesn't really make it much better

Guys like Saul and Bors helped me out a lot throught the game (all the way to Bern) and they didnt even get a real story.
:061:
Yeah, this
I wanted to bring guys like Astore, Yoder and Merlinus but it's not like I could or would do much
****, I just realised I didn't even use the Saint's Staff once, not like I needed it though
It's funny how brutal most FE6 chapters are yet the endgame ones are a joke

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So, Zephiel is doing the classic "because men are evil" thing
I mean, he's not wrong but, at least Roy calls him out on it, seriously, when will these kind of villains realise that wiping out humanity is generally the cause of this evil
Hell, Elibe was in considerable peace after FE7 but since Zephiel's father tried to kill him, then the whole world must be evil and without hope of change

Let's just whack his face feat. everyone that deserves revenge
TBH I had an idea of an FE fan game (as funny as that sounds given all the things i've said lol) where the main villain is the protagonist's brother who goes mad after finding out the truth about his world. To give more context on the setting, this world is plagued with constant, non-stop wars and said character has already seen a war take the life of his mother and wants to end all life (human and everything in between) because his mind/rational is completely ****ed up. This is supposed to directly contrast with the main protagonist who's optimistic and wants to see the end of wars plaguing his war through peace and understanding one another.

I figured his motives would be more realistic than Zephiel's. His world is ****ed up making him ****ed up in return VS Zephiel who gets poisoned by his father and deduces that his world is evil.

Y'know if I knew jack about how to make a game i'd totally make this game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
View attachment 125769
Koichi and Yukako from the upcoming movie. Don't know what to say about Koichi except he has ANOTHER ****ing hair colour but Yukako is pretty!
Koichi with black hair doesn't feel right. I still say that blonde hair fits him the most. But the gray from the show worked. Also, would have figured they got a kid to play him or something.

Also, side note, I find it funny that Akira Toriyama's hatred for the live action Dragon Ball movie sparked his interest into making DBZ:BoG.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I found a picture of the Switch menu and decided to test something.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

There's enough room for nearly double the number of menu icons, and if it was filled out that way it would look VERY good.

See what I mean when I say it seems like they left empty space on purpose?

D

Deleted member

TBH I had an idea of an FE fan game (as funny as that sounds given all the things i've said lol) where the main villain is the protagonist's brother who goes mad after finding out the truth about his world. To give more context on the setting, this world is plagued with constant, non-stop wars and said character has already seen a war take the life of his mother and wants to end all life (human and everything in between) because his mind/rational is completely ****ed up. This is supposed to directly contrast with the main protagonist who's optimistic and wants to see the end of wars plaguing his war through peace and understanding one another.

I figured his motives would be more realistic than Zephiel's. His world is ****ed up making him ****ed up in return VS Zephiel who gets poisoned by his father and deduces that his world is evil.

Y'know if I knew jack about how to make a game i'd totally make this game.
As long as you actually developed the whole sibling dynamic, I think it could work

Sometimes I also have ideas too, one involved a civil war focusing only in one kingdom and the other was about a group of mercenaries and the lore of the setting.
I wish I could program and do stuff like that too
Why does Merlinus even have supports in FE7

seriously

why
Marcus needs to keep him safe from asshole reinforcements after all

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I mean, whatever you think of FE6, he didn't have them in that game. And he's actually treated like a regular character in that game!

D

Deleted member

I mean, whatever you think of FE6, he didn't have them in that game. And he's actually treated like a regular character in that game!
He doesn't have supports in FE6? I could swear he had them
But IS is really weird:
-Treated as an unit, no supports
-Treated in another category, can support

Also, I checked his wiki page and this was in the Cipher section
"Merlinus is most likely the most worthless card in the game. "

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Current progress with Heroes down below.

I suggested to everyone to very casually touch on it, but I never take my own advice. :laugh:

Attachments

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Can we take a minute and note that Professor Kukui was a savage in the last episode of Pokemon Sun and Moon?
And Ash didn't even realize that Kukui was referring to him lol.:laugh:

Even Rotomdex was confused by Kukui's comment.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It wouldn't too much of stretch to say that Kukui is the best professor in the series would it? I mean, at least after Oak or something.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I like how they made a game about exploration and discovery and then seemingly dump half the game to the public.

I really do wish we got nothing beyond the initial trailer.
That's just the current climate of the industry now. We're given so much information, and we sort of expect it to stay that way. Unless you deliberately avoid such things, you're bound to know a good bit about a game before it's released.

Kind of the same with movies too, plenty of movies have like 4 minute trailers that show most of the good stuff and give you the gist of the films main plot points.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I also have an FE game. It involves an alien taking control of the mind of a king.

I'd go more in detail but... well maybe later.

Chrono.

Not gonna lie but FE Heroes is actually making me want to play a FE game.

Echoes can't come here soon enough.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Im more excited for the one on the Switch

I hope they get the fates artist because, as stupid as some of the women in the game looked, I liked the art

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Does Ash's mother know Kukiu is married to another woman?
In the game he's entering my house without knocking and just being all relaxed in front my mother with no shirt on. All while my dad is gone

Kukui can't be trusted m8. Homeboy needs to keep it in his pants

Chrono.

A Fire Emblem game is like Heroes but x1000000 better.

If I were to recommend a starting point, I'd go with Awakening though.
Oh I know, I've played and beaten Awakening, but I sold it not long after.

I'm considering getting one of the Fates versions (or just play a GBA title lol)

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614

I'd recommend the two GBA games that are available on Wii U VC as a good starting point for the series. FE 7 in particular is well designed for a first time player.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
It wouldn't too much of stretch to say that Kukui is the best professor in the series would it? I mean, at least after Oak or something.
Sycamore was my personal favorite Professor prior to Sun and Moon's release because he was the only Professor back then (along with Juniper in B/W) that appeared rather frequently in his game's plot, and he was an enjoyable character in the anime. Kukui definitely surpasses Sycamore though thanks to his personality.

Does Ash's mother know Kukiu is married to another woman?
Maybe he's single in this continuity.
I think Burnet is just busy working at the Dimensional Research Lab right now. She'll probably be introduced later on into the show, and when she appears (probably to drop by and visit Kukui), Kukui will likely tell Ash, "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you I have a wife."

If they decide to incorporate Ultra Beasts into the plot, I think it'd be another good reason to introduce Burnet into the story. Just like in the games, she would probably introduce the concept of Ultra Wormholes to Ash and his friends.

Last edited:

then it's doing its job
That FE direct and FE heroes are why im playing Shadow Dragon AND Conquest right now

Although I wouldnt really say im "playing" conquest based on how chapters 9 and 10 have been going lol
:061:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why is there a KISS Scooby Doo movie??
So they could have one of the greatest scenes in Scooby Doo History:

Yes this all is implied to actually happen, and not a trance like the bad guy states.

It's so over the top, but I love the Scooby Doo meets Kiss movie.

Zelda's plot is more exciting than I thought.
They got Riku and Pinocchio? BOTW about to be hype as ****

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
In the game he's entering my house without knocking and just being all relaxed in front my mother with no shirt on. All while my dad is gone

Kukui can't be trusted m8. Homeboy needs to keep it in his pants
Masked Royal on the other hand, now that's a trustworthy guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom