• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh, so they added greyscale/inverted options to the Switch?

That's nice! It means they can account for colorblind people on an OS level rather than worrying about having to incorporate the option in every game individually. It even accounts for third party titles that way!

Also it lets people play in experimental ways if they feel like it, too.

I wonder if they changed anything else. . .

. . .

Apparently the less than 5 hours listing on your profile has changed from "Played for a few minutes" to "Played for a little while."

Well that's not what I expected them to change, but I guess it's more accurate now LOL.

*EDIT*

*checks online*

. . .Oh SQUID, they're patching in user icons?!

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
There are actual bigots out there that want to boycott Samus Returns because of the DMCA Nintendo did to AM2R, and for 'respect' of the creator of the fan-game...

Ok if you are...

1) A Metroid fan or somebody that wants to start playing Metroid games
2) Enjoy 2D metroidvanias
3) have been asking for a Metroid game for years
4) someone that enjoyed AM2R
5) someone that enjoyed any 2D Metroid game EVER
6) Excited about Samus Returns and that Metroid is NOT a dead franchise
7) someone that actually respects the creator of AM2R, because he is also a big Metroid fan and wants to see the series flourish instead of die a slow and painful death

If yes to one or more of these...THEN BUY THE DAMN GAME!!!

By boycotting it because of the fan-game's existence and some broken 'principles' you are proving two things to Nintendo...1) that they are right to take-down fan-projects because this is exactly what they are trying to avoid in the first place with their DMCAs and C&Ds and 2) that you actually don't care about Metroid in the first place and that they shouldn't be bothered making any games for the franchise to begin with...

I am glad that these dolts are likely of a very small minority, but I really needed to get this off my chest...

HOLY **** MY PARENTS JUST BOUGHT ME A SWITCH OUT OF NOWHERE

they were dissapointed i didnt ask for anything for christmas and wound up returning what they got (kind of a **** move but that ****s expensive and i wasnt going to use it).

I mentioned i was buying a switch in a few months and they found one in a week.

If i i wasnt busy this week this would be amazing, but it's still super duper cool
:happysheep:

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I finished my First Aid course so I'm free for real now.

Still gotta look for jobs (no luck so far though) but I can take it easy for a while anyway.

Now to play loads of vidya gaems, gonna continue with Gravity Rush 2 now. Seems appropriate for the current weather. :p

D

Deleted member

Can we have some DBFZ roster prediction?

Here's what I think:

I miscounted btw. So add, Roshi and Bardock to the list.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So I think when Radiant Dawn finally gets a summon dealy for Heroes it's 4 heroes will be: Green Mage Micaiah, Green Axe Ike, Blue Mage Pelleas and Grey Thief Sothe. With a special map to get Black Knight.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So I think when Radiant Dawn finally gets a summon dealy for Heroes it's 4 heroes will be: Green Mage Micaiah, Green Axe Ike, Blue Mage Pelleas and Grey Thief Sothe. With a special map to get Black Knight.
If they add another Ike, and he has axes, I will be very tempted to give him the Hammer+ just to invoke the Black Knight's PTSD.

Pelleas would more likely be a red mage, I think, since that seems to be the colour they're going with for dark magic (see Raigh, Sophia, Henry, Tharja). Not saying they won't decide to suddenly change that, though.

Personally I think they'll more likely go for all characters who are unique to RD at first (except Sothe because he won't allow himself to be detached from Micaiah for any longer than five seconds), rather than adding what would be a third Ike this early (though I do reckon we'll get more variants of existing characters eventually). So instead of Ike I might expect to see someone like Nolan or Leonardo instead (or Laura because they seem to keep adding healers despite not doing anything to actually fix their problems; I don't count Wrathful/Dazzling Staff, as they are more like paper over the cracks rather than actual fixes... but I could go on for ages about the problems I have with healers). I wouldn't say no to someone like Vika either, if it meant we could start getting laguz in the game. The Black Knight is definitely a likely pick for a GHB, though.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Here's what I think:

I personally can't see any Dragonball Characters getting in.

I'll list characters who aren't confirmed yet.

Future Trunks
Android 18
Videl
Captain Ginyu
Broly
Super Buu/Kid Buu (either or)
Beerus
Whis
Goku Black/Zamasu Fused (either)
Gotenks
Yamcha
Piccolo
Krillin
Hercule
Hit
Cabba
Adult Gohan
Omega Shenron
SSJ4 Gogeta
Pan
Baby Vegeta

Edit: Add Tien

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Watched it yesterday, I actually really liked the episode
I'm just praying Akko doesn't die in the next episode, that's all it's to it.
BW was released late 2010(September) and B2W2 was released mid 2012(June) in Japan.
In the West, it was early 2011(March) and late 2012(October) sp the timeframe is just some months more.

The complaints are the same though, I still remember the ones about the RS remakes and the fact it wasn't on the 3DS(and the idea of it being cross generation was a thing way back then).

USUM are B2W2 in almost every sense, fan reaction included
Like I said before, this is a perfect time for them to announce a main Pokemon game for the first time on a home/handheld hybrid console.
B2W2 wasn't in the same level of rage since DS was selling really well while 3DS was just starting at the time, and 3DS can play DS games so those who bought 3DS won't get screwed over.
I remember my sister said her most favorite female Pokemon trainer to this day has to be from B2W2. The male character we always make fun of his hair cut. It might be just us won't weren't salty about and at that time we don't really pay attention to the Internet fanbase anyway.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is incredibly fun, I'm on episode 2 right now
It's not something I'll binge watch but it's great when I have nothing to do and just want to have a good time
DS was selling really well while 3DS was just starting at the time,
You can literally change DS to 3DS and 3DS to Switch and the sentence still applies
Like I said before, this is a perfect time for them to announce a main Pokemon game for the first time on a home/handheld hybrid console.
I still don't think a Console Main Pokemon game will work like the handheld ones
Yeah, sure the Switch has wireless and you can technically bring it anywhere but what parent in their right mind will let their child go around with a $300 tablet-sized machine? It won't work how the games were initially designed to be: easy to bring anywhere and play with others.

Also, regarding LWA
I doubt Akko will die
This is a Trigger anime amd they're not the kind to kill off main characters
Especially in something so lighthearted as LWA, they didn't even raise any death flags

Chrono.

Oh we doing DBFZ roster predictions? I actually expect the roster to be on the shorter side.

That said

- SSGSS Goku (I really don't see God Goku not making it in somehow, especially when it's practically his new default form)
- Ultimate Gohan
- Piccolo
- Krillin
- Ginyu (I can actually see the Ginyu Force being implemented into his moveset)
- Hercule
- Videl/Sayawoman
- Roshi
- Beerus
- Gotenks
- Future Trunks (already kinda confirmed)
- Broly
- Bardock
- Cabba
- Hit
- Goku Black w/ Zamasu

Other characters I could see making it in but don't think have as high of a chance:
- Tien
- Yamcha
- Whis
- Chi Chi (teen Chi Chi from late DB)
- Saibamen
- SSJ4 Goku/Vegeta/Gogeta
- Kid Goku (DB)
- Kid Gohan
- Super or Kid Buu (mostly Kid Buu)
- Baby Vegeta
- Omega Shenron
- Bulma in some sort of mech (bear with me here)

Where I'm kinda eh with is with the GT characters. I kinda doubt any of them will show up, and if they do, kinda feel like they'll be DLC. Just a hunch.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is incredibly fun, I'm on episode 2 right now
It's not something I'll binge watch but it's great when I have nothing to do and just want to have a good time

You can literally change DS to 3DS and 3DS to Switch and the sentence still applies

I still don't think a Console Main Pokemon game will work like the handheld ones
Yeah, sure the Switch has wireless and you can technically bring it anywhere but what parent in their right mind will let their child go around with a $300 tablet-sized machine? It won't work how the games were initially designed to be: easy to bring anywhere and play with others.

Also, regarding LWA
I doubt Akko will die
This is a Trigger anime amd they're not the kind to kill off main characters
Especially in something so lighthearted as LWA, they didn't even raise any death flags

Well I don't know just how many parents, but from what I can tell a lot of them didn't have a problem letting their kids walk around with $300 actual tablets a few years back.

Nintendo has some concerns about size and price themselves, but honestly that's up to the market to determine whether or not that's valid and it hasn't been long enough to see for sure yet. The thing's certainly selling out, it's just a matter of to who. The first holiday hasn't even happened yet, that's going to be the bigger test for the child market.

People make a lot of talk about systems having to be pocket friendly and the only Nintendo handheld I can imagine actually squeezing into the size of pockets actual kids have is the GBA Micro. They've always been bricks that only grown men can pocket, I'm not sure what pockets these people have.

I've been carting my Switch all over the place every opportunity I get. It's basically a checklist for how many parts of it I can scratch doing it without a case, but as far as surviving goes it's more than capable. The Switch was built to be easy to bring anywhere and play with others, just in a different sense than Pokemon was. That doesn't mean it's incapable of doing so in the Pokemon sense, though.

And Pokemon Company themselves has stated that Pokemon is going to go through some sort of design changes due to being moved to a console. Graphics was a Captain Obvious implication, but that didn't seem to be the only thing on their minds. . .It's likely not going to be entirely identical to the handheld ones, although it will still be a core title with the same catch, train, battle gameplay overall.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm almost certain Micaiah would be a blue mage and not green. She'll definitely have Thani, and Linde's light tome, Aura, is blue. It's not as set in stone as Dark=Red, but Light=Blue may very well be a continuing trend.

For the most part I agree though. Micaiah and Sothe seem like locks, as does a Black Knight Grand Hero Battle. The last two could be any combination of other Dawn Brigade members, Nephenee, and Ike wielding Urvan.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well I don't know just how many parents, but from what I can tell a lot of them didn't have a problem letting their kids walk around with $300 actual tablets a few years back.

Nintendo has some concerns about size and price themselves, but honestly that's up to the market to determine whether or not that's valid and it hasn't been long enough to see for sure yet. The thing's certainly selling out, it's just a matter of to who. The first holiday hasn't even happened yet, that's going to be the bigger test for the child market.

People make a lot of talk about systems having to be pocket friendly and the only Nintendo handheld I can imagine actually squeezing into the size of pockets actual kids have is the GBA Micro. They've always been bricks that only grown men can pocket, I'm not sure what pockets these people have.

I've been carting my Switch all over the place every opportunity I get. It's basically a checklist for how many parts of it I can scratch doing it without a case, but as far as surviving goes it's more than capable. The Switch was built to be easy to bring anywhere and play with others, just in a different sense than Pokemon was. That doesn't mean it's incapable of doing so in the Pokemon sense, though.

And Pokemon Company themselves has stated that Pokemon is going to go through some sort of design changes due to being moved to a console. Graphics was a Captain Obvious implication, but that didn't seem to be the only thing on their minds. . .It's likely not going to be entirely identical to the handheld ones, although it will still be a core title with the same catch, train, battle gameplay overall.
I rarely take my switch anywhere, muggers exsist everywhere and can strike anytime

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I rarely take my switch anywhere, muggers exsist everywhere and can strike anytime
That's anecdotal and beside the point. The point was Pokémon isn't going to be neutered by parental opposition over it being on a more expensive system when parents aren't opposed to kids lugging around more expensive devices.

One of those Technology Marches On things.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
DBZF predictions? Im making a guess that the roster will be around 24 characters.So my predictions are
  • Goku
  • God Goku
  • Vegeta
  • Teen Gohan
  • Ultimate gohan
  • Piccolo
  • Krillin
  • Future trunks
  • Gotenks
  • Bardock
  • Cabba
  • Hit
  • Berrus
  • Frieza
  • Cell
  • Fat buu
  • Kid buu
  • Broly
  • Zamasu
  • Ginyu
  • Cooler
  • Bergamo/Lavender/Basil(one of Trio de Dangers from universe 9)
I can see GT or more super characters as DLC.Pretty sure Jiren will be in the game as DLC thats for sure

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Did a summon in heroes today trying to get Katrina. Didn't get her and had one orb left, which was colorless.

I debated wheater or not to summon it as I could use a good 5 star archer. I was like "Please be a 5 star archer, " and it was!

I got 5 star Rebecca, which is now the only good archer I have as I can't improve my gordin or Jeorge yet, so I was pretty happy.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I recently started to play Zelda: Oracle of Ages.
Does anyone know how to transfer save data from one game to another, specifically on a 3DS(In order to access the final boss)?
Thanks in advance.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Kat, stahp

Raven is not for licking

she's for feeding lots of food to because she eats like a monster

IMG_20170620_175337.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's anecdotal and beside the point. The point was Pokémon isn't going to be neutered by parental opposition over it being on a more expensive system when parents aren't opposed to kids lugging around more expensive devices.

oh I didnt see it was about Pokemon pff my bad

MainJPW

M.T.A

Here's what I think:
*snip*
Pretty good roster, and a pretty decent sized one considering the studio behind the game. It's definitely better to predict a small, "safe" roster this time, like Super DBZ.

If you've seen the interview with Game Informer, specifically this part:
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...ame-was-the-right-choice-for-dragon-ball.aspx
Game Informer: Of the six characters in the demo, who are you most excited about? Which character are you hoping makes the cut?

Tomoko: My character out of the six we’ve revealed so far is Majin Buu. He’s quite unique and technical. You can probably tell that he’s not moving that fast because he’s like the heavy-type character, but he’s got a long reach. For example, his arm stretches out, or he can take a part of his body and throw it at the opponent, so he’s unique in that way. For the characters we’re looking forward to in the future, we obviously can’t say specific character names, but we would rather say that the characters that we’ve revealed so far are quite standard, but we can definitely tell you that the characters in the future are going to be more unique.

Game Informer: If at all possible I would love to see Arale from Dr. Slump in the game.

Tomoko: We heard that.
I could see some choices like Arale or Bulma happening. Heck, Bulma almost became playable in Budokai 3 so it's not impossible.

There's also Chi-Chi, who was a legitimate fighter and was playable in Super DBZ:

When you take into account arc systems love for female characters. I could see Jaco, King Piccolo or Yajirobe as well.

Ignoring transformed states, this is more or less my list of admittedly safe predictions:

1. Goku
  2. Kuririn
  3. Tenshinan
  4. Yamcha
  5. Roshi
  6. Gohan
  7. Piccolo
  8. Vegeta
  9. Nappa
  10. Freeza
  11. Ginyu
  12. Future Trunks
  16. Cell
  17. Broly
  18. Gotenks
  19. Broly
  20. Janemba
  21. Majin Boo
  22. Super Boo
  23. Dabura
  24. Vegetto
  25. Beerus
  26. Hit
  27. Jiren
  28. Black
  29. Zamasu
  30. Omega Shenron

30 should be more than enough; the most significant characters from the manga, some from Super, the most popular from the movies and with a small hint of GT. I can easily see it being lower and if we go by Guilty Gear I would expect 13 total.

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'm almost certain Micaiah would be a blue mage and not green. She'll definitely have Thani, and Linde's light tome, Aura, is blue. It's not as set in stone as Dark=Red, but Light=Blue may very well be a continuing trend.
Julia's Naga tome is light magic, and it's green. While technically Linde's Aura is just a regular magic tome as far as the Akaneia games are concerned (they don't have light magic as a separate category; though a tome named Aura does show up as light magic in other games, none of these are specifically Linde's Aura). So I think it's too early to say that light magic equals any one colour in Heroes. Lucius could have settled the question, but... :/

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Julia's Naga tome is light magic, and it's green. While technically Linde's Aura is just a regular magic tome as far as the Akaneia games are concerned (they don't have light magic as a separate category; though a tome named Aura does show up as light magic in other games, none of these are specifically Linde's Aura). So I think it's too early to say that light magic equals any one colour in Heroes. Lucius could have settled the question, but... :/
What's funny, too, is that when the (Book of) Naga tome showed up in Awakening, it was not only blue, but the only blue tome in the game. :p

Honestly I forgot about Julia, mainly because I haven't pulled her yet, haha.

D

Deleted member

I don't see how the fear of being robbed isn't enough to shy people away from taking their Switchs out in public
Hell, one of the reasons Pokemon GO died in popularity was because of how many robberies started happening and people simply started playing it in public. You can easily put a handheld on your pocket but if you're carrying a Switch around you might as well just walk around with a big "ROB ME" neon sign.
So either people learned from that last year and don't go out with their expensive game machines or they didn't and it'll be a matter of time until it starts again.
Does anyone know how to transfer save data from one game to another, specifically on a 3DS(In order to access the final boss)?
Thanks in advance.
You'll have to use the code the game gives you after beating it(I believe it's an option in the file selection menu), write it down on the other game when creating a new file.
No Link Cable shenanigans are avaible
What's funny, too, is that when the (Book of) Naga tome showed up in Awakening, it was not only blue, but the only blue tome in the game. :p

Honestly I forgot about Julia, mainly because I haven't pulled her yet, haha.
Wasn't the Book of Naga classified as Wind Magic in Awakening? I could swear it had effectiveness against fliers

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Here's what I think:

Aside from the six already revealed, I figure the roster will take a lot of inspiration from Extreme Butoden, an Arc System Works Dragon Ball Z game for the 3DS. From what I've seen, a lot of the animations for the currently revealed characters are based on that, so with that in mind...

-Krillin
-Piccolo
-Bardock
-Raditz
-Nappa
-Captain Ginyu
-Future Trunks
-Android 18
-Mystic Gohan
-Gotenks
-Kid Buu
-Beerus

That's eighteen characters, and if I had to guess, the remaining characters would be ones who have big roles in Super. So for the rest, I'd guess...

-Tien
-Roshi
-Android 17
-Hit
-Caulifla
-Kale
-Zamasu
-Jiren

That's twenty six characters, which makes for a decent sized roster. Broly was in Extreme Butoden, but I left him out because having both him and Kale seems redundant, and I figure with the sheer amount of hype surrounding Kale's appearance in the intro alone, she could easily make an appearance in the game.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Wasn't the Book of Naga classified as Wind Magic in Awakening? I could swear it had effectiveness against fliers
It was effective against dragons, like it is in Heroes. Which it wasn't in FE4. I'm guessing they added it because of how
it's the only weapon that bypasses the damage-halving effect of Julius' tome. Even though Julius isn't actually a dragon, but Loptyr is, so I guess it makes sense?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If they add another Ike, and he has axes, I will be very tempted to give him the Hammer+ just to invoke the Black Knight's PTSD.

Pelleas would more likely be a red mage, I think, since that seems to be the colour they're going with for dark magic (see Raigh, Sophia, Henry, Tharja). Not saying they won't decide to suddenly change that, though.

Personally I think they'll more likely go for all characters who are unique to RD at first (except Sothe because he won't allow himself to be detached from Micaiah for any longer than five seconds), rather than adding what would be a third Ike this early (though I do reckon we'll get more variants of existing characters eventually). So instead of Ike I might expect to see someone like Nolan or Leonardo instead (or Laura because they seem to keep adding healers despite not doing anything to actually fix their problems; I don't count Wrathful/Dazzling Staff, as they are more like paper over the cracks rather than actual fixes... but I could go on for ages about the problems I have with healers). I wouldn't say no to someone like Vika either, if it meant we could start getting laguz in the game. The Black Knight is definitely a likely pick for a GHB, though.
Well homestly Micaiah, Pelleas, Ike and Sothe are the only characters I remember from the game that's why I picked them.

For the most part I agree though. Micaiah and Sothe seem like locks, as does a Black Knight Grand Hero Battle. The last two could be any combination of other Dawn Brigade members, Nephenee, and Ike wielding Urvan.
Micaiah is definitely gonna be a green mage. I have Julia and she has a giant light dragon as her attack and she is a green mage.

Heroes likes to make characters really weird for some reason. Like Palla and Caeda using a sword and Faye using a bow.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don't see how the fear of being robbed isn't enough to shy people away from taking their Switchs out in public
Hell, one of the reasons Pokemon GO died in popularity was because of how many robberies started happening and people simply started playing it in public. You can easily put a handheld on your pocket but if you're carrying a Switch around you might as well just walk around with a big "ROB ME" neon sign.
So either people learned from that last year and don't go out with their expensive game machines or they didn't and it'll be a matter of time until it starts again.

You'll have to use the code the game gives you after beating it(I believe it's an option in the file selection menu), write it down on the other game when creating a new file.
No Link Cable shenanigans are avaible

People have always gotten mugged for their gaming systems and they've spent the past half a decade getting mugged for a whole lot more expensive things with or without Pokemon Go's help. It's unfortunate and something to heavily keep in mind but it's not even remotely unique in that aspect.

Without a camera or anything like Streetpass for that matter built into the system I doubt there will be any Nintendo Switch game that warrants flashing it triumphantly in public the way Pokemon Go does, people will just put the Switch into their bags and try to keep an eye on it and it'll be at the same risk as any other handheld.

Again, what kinds of pockets do people have? I want these pockets. I'm a grown woman and my pants pockets will leave an original model 3DS hanging out in full "steal me" fashion. And those are the back pockets that no one in their right mind would put that in, it hangs downright precariously out the front.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
People have always gotten mugged for their gaming systems and they've spent the past half a decade getting mugged for a whole lot more expensive things with or without Pokemon Go's help. It's unfortunate and something to heavily keep in mind but it's not even remotely unique in that aspect.

Without a camera or anything like Streetpass for that matter built into the system I doubt there will be any Nintendo Switch game that warrants flashing it triumphantly in public the way Pokemon Go does, people will just put the Switch into their bags and try to keep an eye on it and it'll be at the same risk as any other handheld.

Again, what kinds of pockets do people have? I want these pockets. I'm a grown woman and my pants pockets will leave an original model 3DS hanging out in full "steal me" fashion. And those are the back pockets that no one in their right mind would put that in, it hangs downright precariously out the front.
Not to mention the major reason for Pokémon Go's decline in popularity was the removal of the tracker and not the muggings/stabbings/shootings, which also happened when school started back up and the weather was getting worse for a lot of the US. A perfect storm, really. Nothing to do with the muggings.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Thanks in advance.
I recall you have to go through some extra hoops for the 3DS version. At least if I remember correctly. You can check on Youtube on what to do.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Heroes likes to make characters really weird for some reason. Like Palla and Caeda using a sword and Faye using a bow.
Pegasus Knights could use swords in FE1, so that explains Palla and Caeda. Faye did come a bit out of nowhere, though, but better that than yet another sword unit or ineffective healer, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom