• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Honestly Alm, Celica, Roy, and Ike are basically locks for DLC for their amiibo alone.
Or they could just be in the base game as extras or as minor story characters.

"Mostly characters from Awakening and Fates. Plus Marth And Shadow Dragon."

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
ALL Fire Emblem amiibo work with Warriors
Meaning Alm and Celica work too
so...Celica announcement when?
So, Marth, Ike, Robin, Lucina, Roy, Male Corrin, Female Corrin, Alm, Celica, Chrom and Tiki. The only one I'm iffy on is Male Corrin, cause in the first Hyrule Warriors, both Link and Toon Link would work for giving the Spinner. Than again, if Male Corrin is in the game, he would most likely be an Alternate for Female Corrin. I guess we have to wait and see.

Chrono.

I'm like 70% sure male Corrin is already in, just as an alternate for female Corrin.

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
I can more or less see the rest of the FE Warriors cast already. Or at least the main game's roster.

Robin, Lucina, Azura, Caeda, Tiki, Takumi, Camilla, Tharja, Alm, Celica, Ike. Maybe another character or two that might come out of nowhere. I can't see much beyond that though.

:094:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I noticed Nintendo is coming out with a lot of remakes on the 3DS this year.

Fire Emblem Echoes, Metroid Return of Samus, and Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga. And it might not stop there.

Has anyone else seen this?
http://www.gonintendo.com/stories/282492-nintendo-grabs-trademark-related-to-virtual-boy-wario-land

We might see a remake of the Virtual Boy Wario Land!
Minish Cap or Link's Awakening remakes when? I know Zelda has already gotten a lot of remakes but still.... when....?

Heck they can even make a quick remake of A Link to the Past using A Link Between Worlds assets and all...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If we're gonna talk about remakes...

Just give me Super Mario Galaxy 1+2 Remasteted. Not even a remake, just a remaster is fine, with a few extra features, for the Switch.

And throw in a secret Rosalina mode that's basically a glorified God/Debug Mode.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I do hope we get Frederick though, which I think is pretty likely since he's one of the more important Awakening characters by virtue of being Chrom's lieutenant.

Plus then we'd get another cavalry moveset, likely with a lance (or axe if they go the Heroes route for variety purposes).

D

Deleted member

I'd love if Alm and Celica were playable, they'd fit so well with Link's and Zelda's moveset :p
But I'd love if Alm got a Sword+Bow moveset and Celica's focused on EXCALIBA
But I like Jackie though. :p The new intro is definitely great though. Kelly's adorable at the end.

Camus should be behind Caeda at the very least when it comes to Archanea characters.
I haven't played the Akaneia games yet so I'm going off series impact, in which Camus created a whole archetype based on him.
He also has story relevance in those two games and is playable in Gaiden/Echoes, which also puts him with the most appearences of all characters in the franchise, not counting non-canon ones,(the 3DS amiibo units), with... 3 games(and I'm not counting the remakes as separate games either)

All I know about Caeda is that she's supposed to be Marth's love interest and I guess they **** marry in the end. Does she even have any story presence?
Minish Cap or Link's Awakening remakes when? I know Zelda has already gotten a lot of remakes but still.... when....?

Heck they can even remake A Link to the Past using A Link Between Worlds assets and all...
Link's Awakening should NOT be remade because I know they'll crank up the romance with Marin Up To Eleven and I'll get a remix of Ballad of the Windfish and the whole ending will just go from "**** you game why did you do this to me" to outright depressing and I'll never be able to smile again.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've been thinking about the newest Sonic Forces trailer and honestly, I'm okay with the villains.
Shadow's likely one of the good guys but he and Sonic do things differently and eventually clash. Plus I like Shadow, so it's nice to see him again regardless
Chaos. Holy **** he looks great. Something for Adventure fans too, and I hope we see more of Chaos soon.
Zavok. Boooooo. Someone make a new Lost World or something and have the Deadly Six be more than just stereotypes. (The girl one even made a joke about anorexic people)
Infinite. I wanna see what they do with it, maybe Webber wasn't joking and this is Tails from a bad timeline. Infinite has a lot of potential though

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've been thinking about the newest Sonic Forces trailer and honestly, I'm okay with the villains.
Shadow's likely one of the good guys but he and Sonic do things differently and eventually clash. Plus I like Shadow, so it's nice to see him again regardless
Chaos. Holy **** he looks great. Something for Adventure fans too, and I hope we see more of Chaos soon.
Zavok. Boooooo. Someone make a new Lost World or something and have the Deadly Six be more than just stereotypes. (The girl one even made a joke about anorexic people)
Infinite. I wanna see what they do with it, maybe Webber wasn't joking and this is Tails from a bad timeline. Infinite has a lot of potential though
I saw a bit of speculation that suggested that Eggman holds Rouge or Omega captive and that's why he's working with him. I think that would be a pretty good reason for Shadow to work for him.

Chrono.

Okay one complaint about Sonic Forces (not really).

The trailers are... Extremely generic. Especially the music, like, you got a sick main theme and choose to use stock "epic" music? I mean you could argue it wouldn't fit too well, but idk. Just edit it in a way that makes me excited to try it out like the Mania trailers have.

Sidenote: I hope we get downloadable demos soon, Sonic games always/usually do, but...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

The trailers are... Extremely generic. Especially the music, like, you got a sick main theme and choose to use stock "epic" music? I mean you could argue it wouldn't fit too well, but idk. Just edit it in a way that makes me excited to try it out like the Mania trailers have.

Sidenote: I hope we get downloadable demos soon, Sonic games always/usually do, but...
I think they should use some of the Avatar stage themes in trailers, which all appear to be vocal tracks. They might not want to spoil too many of them though.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I forgot Metal Sonic. I forgot one of my favourite Sonic characters in a trailer. Though that's probably Chaos hype, Zavok booing and Infinite

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I saw a bit of speculation that suggested that Eggman holds Rouge or Omega captive and that's why he's working with him. I think that would be a pretty good reason for Shadow to work for him.
That's honestly what I was thinking assuming he hasn't been dragged from another timeline, and I haven't even been reading speculation.

It was generated as a result of some far more absurd and quickly dismissed theories I came up with, but the core idea remained solid. Shadow's obligations are to his clique first, a government that would almost certainly oppose Eggman second, and everyone else third. If he has his own reasons then somebody from his group has had SOMETHING done to them, be it a hostage situation, brainwashing, etc.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd love if Alm and Celica were playable, they'd fit so well with Link's and Zelda's moveset :p
But I'd love if Alm got a Sword+Bow moveset and Celica's focused on EXCALIBA

I haven't played the Akaneia games yet so I'm going off series impact, in which Camus created a whole archetype based on him.
He also has story relevance in those two games and is playable in Gaiden/Echoes, which also puts him with the most appearences of all characters in the franchise, not counting non-canon ones,(the 3DS amiibo units), with... 3 games(and I'm not counting the remakes as separate games either)

All I know about Caeda is that she's supposed to be Marth's love interest and I guess they **** marry in the end. Does she even have any story presence?

Link's Awakening should NOT be remade because I know they'll crank up the romance with Marin Up To Eleven and I'll get a remix of Ballad of the Windfish and the whole ending will just go from "**** you game why did you do this to me" to outright depressing and I'll never be able to smile again.

Caeda is definitely story-relevant. Hell, she's needed in order to recruit certain characters, for one, and signs on incredibly early.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Another possibility is that Shadow is playing double agent and will join Sonic's team once he does what he needs with Eggman.

But he just doesn't tell Sonic because he's tsun-tsun.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The roster for FE:W isn't doing it for me yet. Lotta swordplay. Not sure why they haven't shown more variety yet, since I'm sure it's there.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Thought about this the other day. They're just so bland and boring. Then you look at Mania or any other Sonic hame since Unleashed, and they're way more engaging.

Could be to fut the theme, be epic sounding orchestral tracks aren't new for Sonic. Just feels like I'm watching a fan trailer.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Another possibility is that Shadow is playing double agent and will join Sonic's team once he does what he needs with Eggman.

But he just doesn't tell Sonic because he's tsun-tsun.
LOL I forgot I thought of that too. You mentioning it reminded me I went over that possibility as well. Of course, it sounds dumb for me to echo this stuff after the fact of it being said, but. . .

I can see him being the type to try to undermine Eggman's operation from within if he wanted to.

Of course, there's another thing. . .why is everyone ELSE not named Metal Sonic there? Because Chaos never cared about Eggman and calmed down into a neutral character anyway and while Zavok is evil he also hates the heck out of Eggman and never followed him willingly in the first place.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I do hope we get Frederick though, which I think is pretty likely since he's one of the more important Awakening characters by virtue of being Chrom's lieutenant.

Plus then we'd get another cavalry moveset, likely with a lance (or axe if they go the Heroes route for variety purposes).
Xander spinning his horse around in midair like he's on a skateboard is hilarious. I can't even get my horses to get off the gate to let me in to feed them in the morning. More cavalry units is a must, but I demand barrel rolls and kickflips. :laugh:

The roster for FE:W isn't doing it for me yet. Lotta swordplay. Not sure why they haven't shown more variety yet, since I'm sure it's there.
Don't worry, fan service will come save the day.

D

Deleted member

I think I'll try making my own versions of the FEW roster
One would be what I predict and the other would be what I'd do.
Just need to ask what you all think the roster size is going to be so I have some limit for them

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Heeeeey, look who I got. Topical.
Funny enough, I pulled another four star Chrom today too. :p

Also I used the feathers they gave out to promote my four star Marth to five stars. I've always liked Marth, and you can never have enough Falchion users.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
You mean Team Kirby Clash Deluxe?
Or is there one I don't know about?
They announced TKCD, Kirby's Blowout Blast for the summer, and a multiplayer "action fighting" game for the 3DS this holiday in the April Direct.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I might actually get Fire Emblem Warriors. But I have to say Xander's horse looks completely ridiculous when its spinning and flipping around when attacking enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom