• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
I only wish I could say I'm surprised about Capcom ****ing up.

But I'm not.

I guess I can see the future.
waiting for my Disney sitcom now.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Wait. There was ONE Capcom character the leakers didn't know for sure. That must have been Zero
Yep, and as of right now we know black panther venom and sigma are dlc so far and if i had to guess winter soldier is the third marvel dlc character and haggar will be the second dlc capcom character going of that imgur post from reddit which im banking on being real due to rpedicting the mook character xgardien

Gameplay trailer looks infinitely (heh) better than the story trailer

Should have showed a bit more of that at E3

Still dont care until they add Star lord (well I wont care after but still)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wait. There was ONE Capcom character the leakers didn't know for sure. That must have been Zero
If that leak list means anything, the one with the file names, we could get Winter Solider.

I want to see what Venom can do in this, just on the slight chance he's playable from day 1.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Honestly, that gameplay trailer is very hype.

Think it might be a KoF 14 situation where the game is actually great?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
We under 12 hours now boys.

This E3 hasn't been awful for us Nintendo fans thus far, and it has hardly begun.

I'm so excited.

#happygamersxmas

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Honestly, how could they screw up Chunners and Dante, yet have Iron Man, X, Captain Marvel and now Black Panther look ****ing amazing?
Well Nova and Thanos also look really good. Mega Man X looks good because he's the GOAT.

I hope Spider-Man looks clean.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Honestly, that gameplay trailer is very hype.

Think it might be a KoF 14 situation where the game is actually great?
Yeah it'll probably be one of those cases of buckling down and dealing with the shoddy graphics and character models.
Though didn't KoF have a patch where they improved some stuff in that regard?
I could easily see the same happen to MvC:I if they want to keep it going for a few years and continuously add in characters old and new.

Hearing Max say it feels like Marvel 3 is a good thing though I'll see for myself later when it's not 5:23 AM.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I have scourged the entire Playstation Store.

It is nigh impossible to find this Demo. What kind of magicians are playing this thing already?

D

Deleted member

Let's take a moment to realize that the long overdue team-up of X and Zero is now possible in a Capcom Versus game.

Sentimental Reunion.jpg

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys; I guess my birthday has pretty much concluded at this point; in terms of what I received as gifts, I got a Switch, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Breath of the Wild, a Pro Controller, Joy-Con Wheels, and Yellow Joy-con Gel Guards! :)

I also got some other stuff (like shirts) and a Blu-ray Box Set of my favorite anime of all time! :b:

All in all, it was a great birthday, and I have high hopes for tomorrow in what could be considered a post birthday gift in the Nintendo Spotlight Presentation. Let's see how it goes!

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Well guys; I guess my birthday has pretty much concluded at this point; in terms of what I received as gifts, I got a Switch, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Breath of the Wild, a Pro Controller, Joy-Con Wheels, and Yellow Joy-con Gel Guards! :)

I also got some other stuff (like shirts) and a Blu-ray Box Set of my favorite anime of all time! :b:

All in all, it was a great birthday, and I have high hopes tomorrow for what could be considered a post birthday gift in the Nintendo Spotlight Presentation. Let's see how it goes!
Happy birthday :) sounds like you got a great haul!

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I just thought of something.

I bet they'll unveil the AC mobile game at some point this week. Not during the presentation tomorrow, but some time during Treehouse Live.

Bananija

Count of Trickery

All in all, it was a great birthday, and I have high hopes for tomorrow in what could be considered a post birthday gift in the Nintendo Spotlight Presentation. Let's see how it goes!
That's awesome! Happy late birthday! Hope you had a lot of fun :)

Last edited:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord

Happy belated! Hope you had a great one!

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
If Smash Switch is just the same game but with Pac Land removed, I'll buy it.
So if they don't remove Pac-Land you won't buy it?

----

So after watching the Ubisoft conference...it wasn't bad...

They did sort of spend a lot of time on most of their games, which I don't particularly like to see when looking for game announcements, trailers, reveals, etc...
Like, not everyone cares about Motorsports....lol

Mario+Rabbids was definitely cool, as I mentioned it looks really decent from a gameplay standpoint, and as far as it's aesthetics for a Mario game it looks pretty damn good...Another obvious highlight was triple dancing scorpions the beyond Good & Evil 2 trailer, I like how they're being somewhat cryptid with Jade tbh...we can tell it's her, but we don't get a very good look at her just yet...

Also...

"BANG! BANG! MUTHU****UHS!!!"

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Well Nova and Thanos also look really good. Mega Man X looks good because he's the GOAT.

I hope Spider-Man looks clean.
Thanos looks fine, but his VA's delivery sounds kind of flat.

Not in a disinterested or detached way, like I'd expect of a god fighting mortals, but...flat.

Turned me off the character a bit.

Gonna take this opportunity to extend a welcome to the MK8D Salt Train. Add my FC when you get the chance.

Side thought. Do we have enough MK8D players to pull some kind of social thread tourney yet?

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
I just wanna say I'm sorry for being all super-cynical recently, I've just been progressively getting less and less trusting of the bigger game companies and I don't really have a good explanation as to why. I guess it's just something that comes with age? Maybe it's just something that I've sorta formed to avoid really feeling disappointed by a company's screw-ups. Either way, sorry if it's gotten annoying. I can try to tone it down a bit if it's getting on anyone's nerves.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Can you smell it? It's the NBA off-season
cursed.PNG

Said curse has been fulfilled today as GSW defeated CLE in 5 games.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Marvel is looking pretty good so far, as is Spiderman. May pick both up.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Can you smell it? It's the NBA off-season
View attachment 130663
Said curse has been fulfilled today as GSW defeated CLE in 5 games.
Golden State OP plz nerf Sakurai

No, seriously. I hate GS. I'm sick and tired of seeing them be so dominant. It's why I like Hockey a lot more: because the competitive balance is much better. Most teams have a better chance of winning the grand finals in that sport when compared to NBA basketball.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I just wanna say I'm sorry for being all super-cynical recently, I've just been progressively getting less and less trusting of the bigger game companies and I don't really have a good explanation as to why. I guess it's just something that comes with age? Maybe it's just something that I've sorta formed to avoid really feeling disappointed by a company's screw-ups. Either way, sorry if it's gotten annoying. I can try to tone it down a bit if it's getting on anyone's nerves.
Honestly just try to follow this
Maybe the games just aren't made for you anymore, and that's fine. We all can have our opinions, and it's fine to express them, just try not to drag down other's fun. As a huge fan of Forza, I was super excited to see Forza 7 gameplay, but then I came here only to find posts trashing on the game and claiming no one cared about it. I couldn't care for a lot of sport games outside of extreme/arcadey stuff, but I try not to moan and groan since I know a lot of others do love them, just look at the FIFA fanbase.

Just remember that games aren't made for you alone, but rather for everyone, and try to appreciate that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Golden State OP plz nerf Sakurai

No, seriously. I hate GS. I'm sick and tired of seeing them be so dominant. It's why I like Hockey a lot more: because the competitive balance is much better. Most teams have a better chance of winning the grand finals in that sport when compared to NBA basketball.
That's the effect of letting superteams happen, plz bring cool players, Draft.
Im a Westbrook fan, so KD winning bugs me, but at least played his *** out and pulled Jordan-like numbers and I respect that.

D

Deleted member

Alright people, since the leak I posted is pretty much legit, time to make a guess as to who "Death" is.

Is it the Marvel "Death"?

Or the Capcom "Death"?

My guess is the latter.

Last edited by a moderator:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I have scourged the entire Playstation Store.

It is nigh impossible to find this Demo. What kind of magicians are playing this thing already?
I literally had to scroll down to free, go to explore, then tending demos and it was there. Hidden in the nether regions if psn...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Alright people, since the leak I posted is pretty much legit, time to make a guess as to who "Death" is.

Is it the Marvel "Death"?

Or the Capcom "Death"?

My guess is the latter.
Thanos is in the game

Probably the Marvel death

Last edited:

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Honestly just try to follow this
Maybe the games just aren't made for you anymore, and that's fine. We all can have our opinions, and it's fine to express them, just try not to drag down other's fun. As a huge fan of Forza, I was super excited to see Forza 7 gameplay, but then I came here only to find posts trashing on the game and claiming no one cared about it. I couldn't care for a lot of sport games outside of extreme/arcadey stuff, but I try not to moan and groan since I know a lot of others do love them, just look at the FIFA fanbase.

Just remember that games aren't made for you alone, but rather for everyone, and try to appreciate that.
It's not like I really wanna be cynical, it's more like I just don't really feel excitement as much as I used to for E3. I'm sorry if I dragged down anyone's fun, and I understand where you're coming from with that Forza thing. I understand what you're saying about trying to appreciate that some games aren't exactly made for me. Again, I'm sorry.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've been watching some of the old DC cartoons recently and I found it funny for how the most part they haven't been dated

Except a couple episodes of Static Shock, lol

I've been watching that one today and he meets AJ from the Backstreet Boys and Little Romeo

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I literally had to scroll down to free, go to explore, then tending demos and it was there. Hidden in the nether regions if psn...

Thanks. I was trying to remember my password so I could use an online link to it, but couldn't for the life of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom