• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite should be something everybody and their mother was excited for.

It's not like 3 actually soured the series, yeah some were pissed off because of two editions and what not, but god damn..

They ****ed up even bigger this time.

We got some fugly ***** cosplaying as Chun Li, Chris Redfield is trapped in Resident Evil 5, 6 DLC characters already.

Just don't even release the game at this point.

I'm disgusted.

Last edited:

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Man what the hell is going on over at Capcom.
I'm not normally one to make guesses like this, but since MH and Capcom's other recent efforts seem fine for the most part, I can't help but feel they're being pushed around when it comes around SFV and MvC. Sony and Disney are fitting the bill for those two games respectively and probably have their own priorities in mind. Sadly the games are suffering for it.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Well, Sony was a massive disappointment. Spider-Man looks awesome and God of War is cool, but everything else was lame. Some VR nonsense, a bunch of generic shooters and that one generic zombie game. Some DLC stuff. MvCI is looking disappointing as well. Jeez Sony. Dropped the ball hard on this one.

D

Deleted member

Leopardon is Spidey's mech
If it wasn't for Leopardon, there'd be no such things as Megazords. FACT.
TvC had the giant mech vs. giant mech.

It's the time for kaiju.

Devil Dinosaur vs. Rathalos.

Alternatively, Leviathan.
Because that's literally Marvel's Godzilla under mutation (i.e. to be more lawyer-friendly once Marvel's license to use Godzilla in comics expired).

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
What if Miles has his own story in Spider-Man? Like you can't put the other Spider-Man in the trailer/game and not do something with him right?

Granted he'd probably require some more play style adjustments since he has different powers from Peter.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I thought I wouldn't say this but: This is Nintendo's E3 to lose.

They built momentum with games for Switch announced in other conferences, Rabbids+Mario looks pretty fun, other presentations dropped the ball in different levels.

Im not hyping up or increasing my expectations but... Reggie better summon Exodia tomorrow.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm not normally one to make guesses like this, but since MH and Capcom's other recent efforts seem fine for the most part, I can't help but feel they're being pushed around when it comes around SFV and MvC. Sony and Disney are fitting the bill for those two games respectively and probably have their own priorities in mind. Sadly the games are suffering for it.
I'm willing to bet that was an issue. This game needed to come out like mid 2018 or something.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Anyone know if The Get Down is any good? I just ask because I know they cast one of the leads of that show as Black Manta, and I wanna see if he's any good as an actor before he plays Best DC Villain.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Gamora also looks pretty ratchet.

Like if you're gonna rush something this much.

You best do what the recent King of Fighters did, because this is unacceptable.

Chrono.

A lot of the people who worked on their fighting games from the last gen jumped ship to SNK (Yasuyuki Oda most notably).

Wonder if that had something to do with it.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
lmao.
The demo's going up in about 15 minutes
I just realized what gaming communities do with demos these days
They're gonna datamine the **** out of it
Datamine the **** out of it.

Spoil all of everything. I hope and I'm guaranteed the DLC will be in there.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Good guy Capcom hired the Mass Effect: Andromeda graphic team to do some of the characters.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I thought I wouldn't say this but: This is Nintendo's E3 to lose.

They built momentum with games for Switch announced in other conferences, Rabbids+Mario looks pretty fun, other presentations dropped the ball in different levels.

Im not hyping up or increasing my expectations but... Reggie better summon Exodia tomorrow.
So... why is it Nintendo's to lose then? I think you pulled a Zebei.

Windstar

Banned via Warnings
Hello

Im infamous for having really really bad typos here. :p
Thus, bad typo are called "pulling a Zebei now" and it's great
A mod here called Zebei makes a LOT of typos. I'm convinced he does it on purpose. Hence why typos or mistakes are called 'pulling a Zebei'
Ooooooh, I get it.

Can I have something named after me, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom