• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Welp. Here's to hoping Nintendo has something worthwhile. A Smash port is looking kind of, sort of likely given a leak, so who knows?

Chrono.

I'm kinda wavering on Smash tomorrow.

I was for sure not expecting it till Nintendo launched that VS account on twitter that has that weird blank space on the header.

Still mostly not expecting it though.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So...I'm catching up on Ubisoft's conference...I couldn't help but think of this...

Miyamoto: "You can do this game on one condition, do something Mario's never done before!"

Ubisoft: "How about an RPG?"

Miyamoto: ....

Ubisoft: "WITH GUNS!!!!"

Miyamoto:

anyways...the Mario+Rabbids gameplay is looking pretty damn decent...Like really decent...Like surprisingly so...Like perhaps enough that I'm actually kind of interested in getting the game...

Though I do want to know more first, of course...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im sure "pulling a Yantra" is something very dumb or bad :v

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What would pulling a "Swamp" be?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Press ''X" to pay respects to Dante who along with Chun Li tragically died today.

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I didn't watch Sony's E3 presentation, but the only thing that really grabs my interest is the SotC remake/remaster and maybe Spider Man.
I do hope that Ico gets released on the PS Store before than.

I'm surprised to see how much the reception for Mario + Rabbids has changed since it was leaked.
(Somewhat reminds me of how the backlash regarding TMS#FE died down after it was released)
TBH I think that the game looks good.
Also it's cool that BG&E2 is happening (even though I didn't play the original).

------

On a completely different note, I will soon playthrough the Kingdom Hearts series so that I am prepared for 3. And I mean the entire series (with the exception of Days and Coded. I still plan to watch the cinematics from Days, but I don't plan to watch Coded, as I hear it doesn't push the story forward much, if at all).
Also: Is there anything that I should look out for regarding secret endings or other content form the Final Mix versions? I want to try and not miss anything that might be important. Thanks in advance.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm sure pulling an 'Aetheri' has something to do with complaining about the lack of Metroid or something...:p

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, looks like I'm passing up on MvC:I this year. I was praying that they would learn from their mistakes and they didn't. We're getting another Street Fighter V and I'm just not going to buy another unfinished game. Nice going Capcom. Way to **** stuff up.

D

Deleted member

"Pulling a Windstar" has a certain ring to it, and flows better.

Xeno VII, on the other hand.... :dizzy:
I can't simply call it "pulling a Xeno", since there are multiple users with "Xeno" in their name on Smashboards.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I didn't watch Sony's E3 presentation, but the only thing that really grabs my interest is the SotC remake/remaster and maybe Spider Man.
I do hope that Ico gets released on the PS Store before than.

I'm surprised to see how much the reception for Mario + Rabbids has changed since it was leaked.
(Somewhat reminds me of how the backlash regarding TMS#FE died down after it was released)
TBH I think that the game looks good.
Also it's cool that BG&E2 is happening (even though I didn't play the original).

------

On a completely different note, I will soon playthrough the Kingdom Hearts series so that I am prepared for 3. And I mean the entire series (with the exception of Days and Coded. I still plan to watch the cinematics from Days, but I don't plan to watch Coded, as I hear it doesn't push the story forward much, if at all).
Also: Is there anything that I should look out for regarding secret endings or other content form the Final Mix versions? I want to try and not miss anything that might be important. Thanks in advance.
Go for the secret episode in BBS Final Mix. the secret endings in KHI and IIFM are basically remade as normal cutscenes in other games anyway. I'd recommend fighting the new FM bosses but that's mostly for the fun of it. the ones that add to the story were really just teases and get their significance explained in full in other games. Other than that, you shouldn't miss out on other important FM story content by just playing through the games normally.
Also 3D's secret movie is alright but II.8 will pretty much show you everything of importance from it.
As for Coded, personally I'd still watch it but you could just as easily look up a summary of the important plot points from it. Most of the important stuff was just bringing BBS back to the current story, setting up 3D and in the remastered cutscenes, establishing a link to KHX.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
THE WARRIORS WIN HELLLLLL YEEEEAAAAAAAH.

Anyways.

It probably is, but all the other stuff bogs it down for me.

I'll probably still get it because Dad wants it and we could have a lot of fun with it.
Yeah. That's my thoughts basically. I'll still get it cause, I try to get every fighting game sans NRS.

If there's still a fun game under all those issues, then it'll be alright.

D

Deleted member

I still think I'd be on the "wait for a price drop" camp if I ever decide to get MvCI. Looks like something I'd pay $20 or less for.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, looks like I'm passing up on MvC:I this year. I was praying that they would learn from their mistakes and they didn't. We're getting another Street Fighter V and I'm just not going to buy another unfinished game. Nice going Capcom. Way to **** stuff up.
Well, hopefully an Ultimate version will fix that. I'm annoyed I bought MVC3 too early. I did that too for MKX, since they decided "hey, anyone who bought it early for Goro? Too bad. You can get 'em all in one cheaper package now!"

...At least I got Goro on time, but it didn't matter. I learned my lesson to just be patient now. It sucks, yeah.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Started my morning off catching some trailers from Ubi's presentation.

Mario x Rabbids honestly looks good. Likely to get it. Day one if it comes with an amiibo package, might wait for a sale otherwise.

Vaguely hyped for Starlink. On the one hand, toys-to-life spacecraft that docks with my joycons and hot-swaps weapons and tools. On the other, wallet is pre-emptively weeping, it doesn't genuinely feel like it needed the feelies to succeed, and, most importantly, I still need some gameplay guarantees.

Skull & Bones not looking shabby either. Don't know if I'll pick it up, but I hope it does well.

ZERO MIGHT NO BE DLC. And he has new supers.

Damn.

I know everyone's hating on the roster, but there isn't a gameplay video that hasn't hyped me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom