• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Is that just for Nintendo conferences?

Cause you can cross off things like Rabbids and Skyrim.
Considering how well spread the Switch game announcements were these days, yeah, I should do that.
And with Reggie saying more announcements are expected after the Spotlight, this thing will also cover the Treehouse.

Like, what the heck? Why does 80& of the roster look weird or bad? Seriously, is this the brother of the New Dante? Donte?
Dante looks like he smelled a massive fart and the guilty of said wind keeps denying it on his face.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Alright, my boy Jedah wasn't shown but you know, it's fine, it's fine.

However, this, this isn't fine.

Like, what the heck? Why does 80% of the roster look weird or bad? Seriously, is this the brother of the New Dante? Donte?
I'm not sure if I'd rather look at this or DmC Dante.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

FE: Heroes just revealed the new banner: Echoes of Mystery featuring Katarina, Roderick, Athena, and Luke. Legion also makes an appearance, but it looks like he's enemy only.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Ohmori (the director of Sun and Moon) just tweeted a while ago that he's going to be at E3, so Pokémon news may still be in the cards.
We need moar USUM info. S'all I'll say.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

FE: Heroes just revealed the new banner: Echoes of Mystery featuring Katarina, Roderick, Athena, and Luke. Legion also makes an appearance, but it looks like he's enemy only.
This Athena lady must be related to Gregor.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There. Got the Blood Jell to drop an item. Got the code right. This is hopeful. Now my bigger goal is to see if I can find potential alternate items to set up in the game. Unfortunately, there seems to be only 7 potential ones to use. The 6 key items and a beta version of the Spirit Light(called Sacred Water). Even worse is I have no clue how to set up what icon is used, as in the picture. That means that even if I could put more pictures in, I'm still stuck. It'd be neat to be able to have alternate items for casting various spells. Could open up new gameplay options. Plus, there's enough enemies to distribute items overall(using codes, of course).

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So... I found a potential leak for tomorrow's presentation.

I doubt its real though.

It's a new Yoshi game apparently.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

I doubt its real though.

At the very least, if it's something they shopped, they make it obvious they set it up. I'll take it with a grain of salt, but that'd be neat if real.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord

I doubt its real though.

Very cool! I'm honestly kind of excited for this one. I really do hope it's an actual thing.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like how a

"Yoshi"

game contains "Sensitive Content"

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I missed this but I'll post it anyways, case any y'all missed it.
Serebii said:
Ahead of the Pokkén Tournament DX Invitational Tournament at Treehouse Live in E3 on Wednesday June 14th at 10:30 PDT, a special discussion will be on Treehouse Live as soon as it begins about Pokkén Tournament DX. This discussion features The Pokémon Company CEO Tsunekazu Ishihara, as well as some of the game's developers, discussing the game's behind-the-scenes, as well as to show some more gameplay. This begins at 10:00 PDT / 13:00 EDT / 18:00 BST / 19:00 CEST / 02:00 JST

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So... about Beyond Good and Evil 2.

We have no idea what platform(s) its on.

What will it come to?

Switch
PS4/X Box?
PC?

Atari Jaguar?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I guess things for enemies he can't fit in his mouth it would just count as foreplay
Nah, he always swallows them, no matter how big they are.

...Resulting in those giant eggs

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Looks like this will be the first Nintendo E3 in several years that I don't get to watch live. I've got an exam later the same day and I'm beyond tired right now so I keep making mistakes while revising. I'm gonna need a good sleep so being up for 2am isn't feasible.

Oh well, I hope it's good and people enjoy it. I'll watch when I get up, then get straight into some more revision before my exam.

Hopefully next year things align better.

D

Deleted member

I'll be able to watch it with some friends of mine, last presentation I ever saw with any of them live was the "it's ****ing nothing" ORAS "special" so this will be cool.
My predictions:
-Honestly it doesn't matter because EOV has already been announced
-Definitely not EOV
-I could care but Anime OCs' 3D Masochistic Dungeon Crawling feat. Obligatory Blondes and Lolis already saved E3
-Maybe some FE would be neat
-Seriously, they should have saved it for now because it'd make a 11/10 easily
-I guess I'll deal with 15 minutes of Mario Odyssey
-#AtlusWonE3

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remembered that I have some errands to do in the morning.

The challenge of returning home in time is on.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think it's on at 5 PM for me.

First Aid class finishes at 3:30 PM and then I need to do a little grocery shopping, so I think I will be home in time and won't have to wait long after I get home.

I don't have any major expectations or hopes that I think will actually be fulfilled, but I just want to see only Switch games in the Spotlight (I won't mind if they have one or two 3DS games as long as they are brand new and meaningful), and I want to see mostly new games we haven't seen before, preferably legit looking games and not more filler like most of the past two years for Nintendo. I won't even mind if most of them are 2018 games, I just want to be sure there is a lot coming.

I also don't want to see Rabbids in the Spotlight because we got a solid first look already. I look forward to seeing it in the Treehouse though.

Super Mario Odyssey, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will probably be there. Mario will likely get a 5 minute "spotlight" at least since it's their headline game. Everything else should just be 2 or 3 minute trailers back to back. With that estimate, we might see roughly 10 games (probably 8 to 9) besides the ones mentioned above (both first party and third party), accounting for the intro and outro, and the possibility of a skit as well as amiibo announcements.

I feel like this is a fairly reasonable expectation, given Nintendo's current situation and strategies.

As for the Treehouse, they can do what they want.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I see about the colors. The gray Joy-Con look very sleek and something that would go along the lines of "premium." Not really though, since their housing is made of plastic, but you get the idea. They really are expensive, so it's best to take good care of the ones already bundled with your system.
Nevertheless, I want to buy the all neon red Joy Cons that is only on Japan Nintendo website. I'm thinking of getting that one in the future.
You're right in that the bottom of the Joy-Con get scratched after sliding them in and out of the system. It's happened to all of my Joy-Con and I don't really see it as a big deal either. And I agree with you regarding the straps. They are very easy to put it on the controllers, so I don't understand why some people get them stuck or whatever, but oh well. I pay attention to the plus and minus marks to see if they slide in correctly.
The problem is, if you do slide them incorrectly, chances are you might be screwed up there...
The HOME menu is simple and fast. No issues over there, although I'm a bit bummed that there's no music throughout the menu. Not even the eShop has music in it. Doesn't matter much, but there it goes. It's also fairly limited right now, so you can't do a whole lot with it. Something interesting, like a theme shop, like the one on 3DS, could come in the future, I suppose.
Well, I notice my right Joy Con's trigger button were slightly flimsy compare to the left. Do you have this problem? The trigger works fine by the way.

One more thing...
sb error.png

Something's not right here... I have refresh my page a lot of times by the way.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
This is going to be a long 4 and a half hours...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm sitting on a bench next to one of them opening doors at Wegmans. The one I'm closest to is the exit door. Some toon from outside just tried to walk through it and ran right into it.

Then she started knocking on it thinking it was broke.

I thought I was stupid but this character...

Oh... This is gonna be a good day.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Funny that Athena is featured with (New) Mystery people when she actually debuted in Shadow Dragon.

Thank god there's no Chris.

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
For the Australian Eastern Standard Times, it's 2:00 AM in the morning. I bet I'll see somethings semi-spoiled before I actually sit down to watch it in the morning, but I expect that it's going to be something interesting. I'm looking forward to it, and if Smash Bros gets revealed and we have some incredible newcomer announced... well, who knows?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
ALRIGHT STUFF IT I'M GETTING UP AT 2AM TO WATCH IT LIVE AND WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES TOMORROW AT WORK.

I haven't missed a live E3 in years, and I'll be gosh darned if this year is any different.

Looks like I'm hitting up those pod coffee machines all day tomorrow as I work.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I have no idea what the hell is going on here by man that was so hype. BIONIC AAAAAARRRRRRMMMMMMM.

Spencer for ARMS.

Don't you dare - don't you dare tease me with that!
I mean it's Xbox UK teasing not me :p

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
i just realized undertale could show up on the switch now that its on ps4....were actually one step away from understale characters getting an actual push for being into smash bros

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
For the Australian Eastern Standard Times, it's 2:00 AM in the morning. I bet I'll see somethings semi-spoiled before I actually sit down to watch it in the morning, but I expect that it's going to be something interesting. I'm looking forward to it, and if Smash Bros gets revealed and we have some incredible newcomer announced... well, who knows?
I'm going to have the Nintendo twitch and youtube pages bookmarked so I can watch them in the morning w/o getting spoiled.

Well, that's the plan anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom