• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
I got to the Direct site for the Final Smash Bros. presentation without spoilers when suddenly Nintendo felt the need to show the seperate trailers under the Direct video itself.

Yaaaay

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Joinnnn meeeeeee :demon:

Be a 2:00 AM friend.

I'm too worried to bookmark the pages without seeing spoilers.
I'd love to, but I got a pretty full day at school tomorrow.

Speaking of, I need to go to sleep. Happy reacting everybody! Nintendo could actually beat the other company's press conferences within 25 minutes... lets see how that goes down :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'd love to, but I got a pretty full day at school tomorrow.

Speaking of, I need to go to sleep. Happy reacting everybody! Nintendo could actually beat the other company's press conferences within 25 minutes... lets see how that goes down :p
Sony has Undertale Collectors Edition.

It ain't happening. :skull:

D

Deleted member

My predictions for newcomers for a Smash Switch:
Consider it a leak if I get something right
-Minecraft guy
-Actual corn
-Rabbid Luigi
-Steve
-****ing... Mustafa
-A new character
-Miyamoto with a gun. Reggie and Iwata show up for his Final Smash.

Other stuff
Little Mac is an Assist Trophy again. He's still playable.
All FE characters are cut.
Kirby is still adorable.
Star Fox has 8 characters, they're all full clones of Fox. None of them are newcomers. No Wolf. Don't ask.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
Marvel Infinite looks ****ing awful but I haven't played it yet. top Marvel 3 players are saying it legit feels bad to play so I'll take their word for it.

Thank god for Harada.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Leak:

Nintendo to introduce a visual novel game starring Nabbit and Ravio where they discover that their dad (The Happy Mask Salesman) is responsible for the disappearance of their secret brother Henry

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nintendo has Sans in Smash.

:4ness:
I don't have to lie though. :nessmelee:

EDIT: I'm at Barnes. Finally. Time to play some sweet music and play some Showdown until the Nintendo Conference that will totally never beat Sony because it has the Undertale Collectors Edition. :troll:

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well guys, this is it; the day of the Nintendo Spotlight presentation. I honestly can't believe that ever since the presentation that further detailed the Switch back in January, we've been waiting, speculating, and wondering in general on what we could see come out of the Switch these last 5 months. And well, I think Nintendo has given us plenty of great games thus far on the console for at least 3 or so months now if we count the Switch's launch as the starting point. However, today could be considered Nintendo's most important day at E3 to really show off what they are made of and demonstrate brand new games at a rapid fire pace (meaning no games we already know about outside of SMO). With me, I have high hopes for Smash, Donkey Kong, and Kirby; even one of those getting revealed today would be amazing, especially if we get some further details on Smash and if K. Rool will be in the next and final game of the updated DKC trilogy. Either way, I will do my best to lower my expectations and try not to get too upset if I do not see any of the three games I am anticipating this E3; after all, I won't officially be done until June 15th as there are three new games (one per day) that Nintendo plans on revealing, one of which could be on my wish-list. If other games like Pikmin, Metroid, Animal Crossing, and Mother 3 get revealed, I will not be upset; I will be happy for the fans who have been desiring a new game in those series or have been waiting a long time for a English release and simply be glad those fans got what they were after.

I think that's all I have to say at this point, really. Here's to what could be one of Nintendo's best E3 presentations! :)

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I don't have to lie though. :nessmelee:

EDIT: I'm at Barnes. Finally. Time to play some sweet music and play some Showdown until the Nintendo Conference that will totally never beat Sony because it has the Undertale Collectors Edition. :troll:
Hey, I just finished my thing for university.

Do you want to play Pokemon Showdown OU with me? :)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
More Mario + Rabbids news:

- Japan isn't getting the game until 2018 (odd)
- US collector's edition of the game is already sold out at GameStop.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Think I'm going to have to miss out on Nintendo's E3 presentation. Some things got in the way.

Oh well, what can you do.

Chrono.

Anyone else a fan or wanted to try out the .hack series but couldn't because the games are only on a dead console while also being expensive as ****?

Well that problem may be over.
Because the G.U. series of games is finally getting a remaster on the PS4 (and PC). No word on a possible localization, but I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Chrono.

So Level-5 bought Comcept and merged, now called Level-5 Comcept.

Expect more Mighty No. 9 lads.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ninty and Ubi are magicians by transforming many M+R detractors in day 1 buyers; guess Miyamoto being so happy on-stage yesterday had a positive effect on people.

D

Deleted member

do we know where the stream will be today?

i dont want any spoilers when i watch, so i want the tab already open before i get on my phone.
I think you can save the stream link when that shows up, I /think/ it's still usable after it ends

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The more I read about that MH game, the people I see are worried They are just gonna drop portable and also worried that it doesnt have the core MH mechanics.

tbh, they wouldnt just drop portable just like that, the thing making capcom the most money on MH but at least Sony got their MH they wanted

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So Level-5 bought Comcept and merged, now called Level-5 Comcept.

Expect more Mighty No. 9 lads.
Hopefully this means Comcept will have a firmer hand to better guide them. I think there is still potential with Mighty No. 9 as a whole, so we'll just have to wait and see. Granted Inti Creates also had a hand in the former game's development...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The fourth installment of the arcade Mario Kart series is coming our way: Mario Kart Arcade GP VR. Here a preview outside of the game:

Not sure if I like where this will be going.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
1 HOUR!!

You guys know what I'm hoping for...

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Other than maybe a port, I'm not expecting anything Smash related. I don't really want anything yet either. I think we need more time before a new entry, for new IPs and such.

Chrono.

After watching those two gameplay videos, gotta say.

Feels good to be looking forward to two Sonic games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom