• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
It took forever for Coral's death to show up.

Good list Aurane.
I'm more surprised at no Sully saying goodbye to Boo mentions. I mean, I know they are hinted to reunite at the end, but c'mon, before that moment, it's still pretty sad when Sully says goodbye to Boo.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

IT'S HAPPENING BOYS AND GIRLS.

4 PARTY MEMBERS NOW. 4 PARTY MEMBERS.
That was an amazing trailer.

The game looks incredible but this leads credence to the idea of no Switch version which is very sad.

Still.
HYYYYYYYYPE

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Here's mine.
1. WALL-E doesn't remember who Eve is - WALL-E
2. Marlin loses Coral and the majority of his kids - Finding Nemo
3. "When Somebody Loved Me" - Toy Story 2

1. Sully and Mike Become Friends - Monsters University
2. Mike Reunites With Sully - Monsters Inc.
3. Gill Helps Memo Escape Via Sink - Finding Nemo
-Memo

I laughed more at this then I probably should have lol.

Anywy Kingdom Hearts is looking great, also

NEW WORLD HYPE NEXT MONTH! Hoping for something good. Marvel please...?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm more surprised at no Sully saying goodbye to Boo mentions. I mean, I know they are hinted to reunite at the end, but c'mon, before that moment, it's still pretty sad when Sully says goodbye to Boo.
Its a top three, so its kinda hard to fit it in there. That scene is number four on my list of saddest moments though.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I only have bride Charlotte.

Though I haven't used her much. I have other golds in training, most importantly Xander and Titania.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Farming Metal Coats sucks in Moon; dealing with the constant parafusion caused by Magnemite gets frustrating after a while. But now I can evolve 6 Onix, so that's cool.

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Anyone else really hope Brendan Fraser makes a comeback? I mean, it's a ****ing injustice that they left him out of The Mummy (Then again, given how well that movie seems to be doing...), he deserves more roles. Maybe they can cast him in The Mummy Two: The Mummying?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If a Lawful character acts upon what laws except upon them

What happens if the Lawful character is left in anarchy?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mudbray could of helped you out a bit in regards of parafusion.
Yeah, but it cannot learn Thief, forcing me to switch constantly during a SOS.

Im trying to find a Pokémon with Mold Breaker able to learn Thief because Magnemite with Sturdy just make the farming more painful.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So in FE:H I got 20,000 Feathers.

I don't play all that much but I have a main team.

Roy, Rebecca, Camilla, Adult Tiki (All Five Star)

The team has proven to be fairly successful against most teams I come across.

I am also raising Gwendolyn, Klein and Cecila (All Five Star).

What do you think of those units?

Also. Who should I upgrade to Five Starts?

Should I use one of the units already at level twenty?

Perri
Sakura
Olivia
Alphonse
Shareena
Anna
F.Corrin

Or should I raise a new unit?

Some standout ones I see but haven't raised for one reason or another are...

Kagero
Marth
Nowi
Reinhardt
Nino
Sully
Lissa

I also have Hana, Draug and Caeda raised to level twenty but I don't like using them much.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah, but it cannot learn Thief, forcing me to switch constantly during a SOS.

Im trying to find a Pokémon with Mold Breaker able to learn Thief because Magnemite with Sturdy just make the farming more painful.
Oh, you're doing it like that.

In that case, try Pinsir, Cranidos, or Pangoro.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This Pokemon talk wants me to play Pokemon again.

But doing so would just be me grinding levels, EVs and Eggs...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Wake up to new KH3 trailer

OOOHH DIVING IS BACK

LOOK AT THEIR NON-BATTLE PORTRAITS THEY LOOK SO HAPPY

4-PARTY MEMBERS YEEEEES HERC CAN JOIN THE SQUAD

YAY THE KINGDOM KEY IS BACK

GOOFY IS WONDER WOMAN CONFIRMED

I SEE KH2's AERIAL FINISH AND EXPLOSION FINISHERS, THAT'S A GOOD SIGN

OH GOD MALEFICENT PETE AND HADES LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL

OH SHE'S TALKING ABOUT THE BOX, THAT MEANS MALEFICENT IS GOING TO BE A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE STORY AGAIN

MMMM LOOK AT THAT RAIN

DID SORA JUST DO AN AERIAL SONIC BLADE? SOMEBODY STOP THIS KID

FLOWMOTION IS STAYING IN LIMITED CAPACITY, THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE

XEMNAS AND ANSEM LOOKIN' FINE

AND THEY WEREN'T LYING WHEN THEY SAID THEY RE-DID THE MODELS FROM SCRATCH, SORA LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER

AND NEW WORLD NEXT MONTH, THE KH3 EXPRESS IS OFFICIALLY ON IT'S WAY

Still slightly concerned about the combat mechanics and want to see more of how big the worlds truly are and how they connect together, but 0.2 BBS has given me reason to not be too worried about it.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This kinda got lost in all of the KH3 hype, but:

I hope they at least fix save crashing in KH2, but I want this to be the patch to end all patches for this game.
How much is 1.5+2.5 Remix?

I should actually buy a console KH instead of playing friend's copies for once in my life.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
How much is 1.5+2.5 Remix?

I should actually buy a console KH instead of playing friend's copies for once in my life.
I think it goes for around $40-$45 at full price in the USA.

I've seen it on sale for cheaper though, I know Amazon has done sales on it and KH 2.8.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I think it goes for around $40-$45 at full price in the USA.

I've seen it on sale for cheaper though, I know Amazon has done sales on it and KH 2.8.
Wait...

How many Kingdom Hearts remakes are there on PS4.

I'm confused now.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So in FE:H I got 20,000 Feathers.

I don't play all that much but I have a main team.

Roy, Rebecca, Camilla, Adult Tiki (All Five Star)

The team has proven to be fairly successful against most teams I come across.

I am also raising Gwendolyn, Klein and Cecila (All Five Star).

What do you think of those units?

Also. Who should I upgrade to Five Starts?

Should I use one of the units already at level twenty?

Perri
Sakura
Olivia
Alphonse
Shareena
Anna
F.Corrin

Or should I raise a new unit?

Some standout ones I see but haven't raised for one reason or another are...

Kagero
Marth
Nowi
Reinhardt
Nino
Sully
Lissa

I also have Hana, Draug and Caeda raised to level twenty but I don't like using them much.
I would pick one of Sharena or Anna since they're going to be bonus units in the future. Nino and Reinhardt are also good picks.

FWIW: I would actually recommend not upgrading Olivia, she doesn't really get anything from being 5*. Also keep in mind that for units not available to pull at 5*, a 4* +10 actually has stats on par/above a 5* +5.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I would pick one of Sharena or Anna since they're going to be bonus units in the future. Nino and Reinhardt are also good picks.

FWIW: I would actually recommend not upgrading Olivia, she doesn't really get anything from being 5*. Also keep in mind that for units not available to pull at 5*, a 4* +10 actually has stats on par/above a 5* +5.
What do you think of the units I have raised/am raising?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wait...

How many Kingdom Hearts remakes are there on PS4.

I'm confused now.
There's two.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 HD ReMIX which contains:
-Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
-Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories
-Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (cinematic summary)
-Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
-Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix
-Kingdom Hearts: Re: Coded (cinematic summary)

The other collection is Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD: Final Chapter Prologue, which contains:

-Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD
-Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth By Sleep -A fragmentary pasaage- (not a full length game, but a short game that serves as a demo for Kingdom Hearts III)
-Kingdom Hearts X [chi] -Back Cover- (an original, hour long movie made in Unreal Engine 4. It's set in the universe of the mobile game, but is not a summary)

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
There's two.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 HD ReMIX which contains:
-Kingdom Hearts Final Mix
-Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories
-Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (cinematic summary)
-Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
-Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix
-Kingdom Hearts: Re: Coded (cinematic summary)

The other collection is Kingdom Hearts 2.8 HD: Final Chapter Prologue, which contains:

-Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD
-Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth By Sleep -A fragmentary pasaage- (not a full length game, but a short game that serves as a demo for Kingdom Hearts III)
-Kingdom Hearts X [chi] -Back Cover- (an original, hour long movie made in Unreal Engine 4. It's set in the universe of the mobile game, but is not a summary)
Considering I've played Chain of Memories to almost completion and have beaten 358/2 and Re:Coded...

Buying 1.5+2.5 and 2.8 would catch me up completely?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Considering I've played Chain of Memories to almost completion and have beaten 358/2 and Re:Coded...

Yes. It's basically the entire series.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

THE EPIC CONCLUSION :o

What do you think of the units I have raised/am raising?
Well I'm no expert, but:

Roy: Should be fine.
Rebecca: I've never used her, but I've not heard terribly great things about her.
Camilla(assuming regular Camilla and not spring Camilla): In the post skill-inheritance meta, she's meh. Outclassed by Brave Axe!Cherche in every meaningful way.
Adult Tiki: no idea.

Edit: That said, if the team is working for you, no reason to worry too much. Don't fix what ain't broke.

for the units you're raising: Cecilia is pretty good, either with Gronnraven + TAdept or inherited Gronnblade. Though the latter requires cavalry buffs to truly shine. Klein is great. Gwendy is nothing special unless you're looking to build an all-armors team.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

The only thing you'd be missing is the mobile game and some lore tidbits they revealed at the concerts. But that's more extended lore. The PS4 collections document everything in Sora's journey and then some.

The mobile game has some really important stuff here and there but you can just look that up or watch a cutscene compilation if you don't want to invest hours upon hours into the actual game.

Also, if you played the GBA version of Chain of Memories, the HD version is based on the PS2 remake so it will be a different experience. It has fully voice acted cutscenes too. I think it's worth playing even if you've played the original game.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

THE EPIC CONCLUSION :o

Well I'm no expert, but:

Roy: Should be fine.
Rebecca: I've never used her, but I've not heard terribly great things about her.
Camilla(assuming regular Camilla and not spring Camilla): In the post skill-inheritance meta, she's meh. Outclassed by Brave Axe!Cherche in every meaningful way.
Adult Tiki: no idea.

Edit: That said, if the team is working for you, no reason to worry too much. Don't fix what ain't broke.

for the units you're raising: Cecilia is pretty good, either with Gronnraven + TAdept or inherited Gronnblade. Though the latter requires cavalry buffs to truly shine. Klein is great. Gwendy is nothing special unless you're looking to build an all-armors team.
Actually, Camilla's res stat make that she can be used as a semi-mage tank whereas Cherche would need a Dancer to kill the mage, hoping that she's not in anyones range after that, which is tricky even with Drag Back.

If my Merric is dead, I use Camilla in the Tempest Trials if Reinhardt or Olwen rear their ugly head, whereas Effie is handled best by Cherche.
They're different units and I think one is not outclassing the other by the virtue of Cherche's stats being so volatile whereas Camilla's are balanced.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Actually, Camilla's res stat make that she can be used as a semi-mage tank whereas Cherche would need a Dancer to kill the mage, hoping that she's not in anyones range after that, which is tricky even with Drag Back.
Camilla's increased Res is insignificant next to Cherche's massive attack advantage, which is really all that matters when it comes to brave attackers. Camilla's speed will still be trash and will still get ORKO'd by the likes of Nino and Celica, or any decently fast mage.

For reference, +Atk 5* Camilla has 33 Attack. that's the same as a 4* -Atk Cherche. 5* +Atk Cherche has 41 attack. And that's without passives/weapons to boost it.

You're better off using other mages as mage bait anyway in most circumstances.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Camilla's increased Res is insignificant next to Cherche's massive attack advantage, which is really all that matters when it comes to brave attackers. Camilla's speed will still be trash and will still get ORKO'd by the likes of Nino and Celica, or any decently fast mage.

For reference, +Atk 5* Camilla has 33 Attack. that's the same as a 4* -Atk Cherche. 5* +Atk Cherche has 41 attack. And that's without passives/weapons to boost it.

You're better off using other mages as mage bait anyway in most circumstances.
That's true, I think Camilla has too low of an attack to reliably remove mages from the battlefield without specials anyway.

That said, I have enough feathers for an upgrade as well, so I wonder if it's worth it to upgrade Chrom when I already have Marth, Lucina, possibly Mask Marth and Corrin (who doesn't have a Falchion but is still bonkers)

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was a little worried the sight of Hercule's HP bar would simply mean he's available to switch in mid-battle, but nah, I found a frame with all four characters on-screen, and you can see Hercules in the background of various scenes. Couldn't see him when I first viewed it.

Also did Goofy just get stunned by Sora's attack here? lol

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
That said, I have enough feathers for an upgrade as well, so I wonder if it's worth it to upgrade Chrom when I already have Marth, Lucina, possibly Mask Marth and Corrin (who doesn't have a Falchion but is still bonkers)
I'd save your feathers for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom