• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm not looking for exclusives or games to be revealed outside of Nintendo's own event. Only the Rabbids things stands the chance of that IMO.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Most people seem pretty accepting of the idea that all of the Nintendo E3 leaks we've gotten so far are real.

I'm creeped out. This isn't how leaks work.

Leaks are about screaming how something is fake over and over and over again until it turns out to be true. If that's not what's happening then there's something fundamentally wrong in the world. But what is. . .

. . .

No. . .NO. . .

*crashing noises*

. . .

:4villager: C_ri_us w_sn_ h_re :4villager:
Wait, I thought the leaks were already debunked?

Especially when they don't set up the stage floor displays until the day before that respective show begins.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Wait, I thought the leaks were already debunked?

Especially when they don't set up the stage floor displays until the day before that respective show begins.
I thought they were too, but for some reason I seem to be one of the few that's noticed and it makes me feel like I'm coming off like even more of a conspiracy theorist than usual, LOL.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Im ok with the spotlight being 25 minutes.
I thought they were too, but for some reason I seem to be one of the few that's noticed and it makes me feel like I'm coming off like even more of a conspiracy theorist than usual, LOL.
I thun on the switch Reddit, it showed Nintendos booth being set up

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Im ok with the direct being 25 minutes.

I thun on the switch Reddit, it showed Nintendos booth being set up
One of the rumors acted like Nintendo's booth was already mostly set up the day before those really in-progress pictures were taken.

Nintendo's setting things up sooner than the day before, but the timeline's still messed up for that rumor either way.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It means more Sonic Mania footage
Therefore SEGA wins E3 by default
What on earth does that stuff have to do with Sonic Mania?

Or is this a joke? I honestly can't tell.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
One of the rumors acted like Nintendo's booth was already mostly set up the day before those really in-progress pictures were taken.

Nintendo's setting things up sooner than the day before, but the timeline's still messed up for that rumor either way.
I guess well see. But I still wouldnt mind a #FE port. I had fun with it on wii u. I dropped my expectations for AC this year.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Time to watch the new MHA! Fun episode, not nearly as hype...as...last...week's...
aaaaaAAaaAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAA JQLJKAA HPSAAKHLNPA
SEASON 1'S ENDING PAYING OFF
If you haven't read the comic, you'll get a good kick out of this story arc. It's one of my favorites in the series so far. And I feel like that's saying something.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
If you haven't read the comic, you'll get a good kick out of this story arc. It's one of my favorites in the series so far. And I feel like that's saying something.
There are people who say the USJ arc is where MHA starts getting great due to the fights.
There are people who say the Sports Tournament arc is where it gets great due to focus on more characters and development on them
And then there are people who say MHA's villains get ****ing amazing by the time Mess here shows up, and considering we apparently get NotDeadpool later, that's cool

D

Deleted member

RE: Creators episode 10 ****ed me up
I think hope Alice realised Meteora didn't do it when she didn't dodge from her attack.
Too bad for her, Altair made sure she'd cross the line of no return and I doubt The Good Guys would welcome her easily after what she did to Selesia.

GOD****INGDAMNIT YUUYA, METEORA WARNED YOU ABOUT MAGANE'S POWER
Well, Sharkteeth stole Personaboy's Stand now, this can only end badly
dc3a700a-d40f-4dbb-81b0-520b396a130f.jpg

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders(2014)

I seriously hope this aren't death flags for Yuuya and Alice because they're my favorites right now.
I really hope they deal with Magane soon, because as much as she's entertaining, everyone becomes stupid around her: Alice had no reason to believe her and it started this whole thing and Yuuya was warned about her powers(and saw them affecting him!!!) and now she has a Stand.
There are people who say the USJ arc is where MHA starts getting great due to the fights.
There are people who say the Sports Tournament arc is where it gets great due to focus on more characters and development on them
And then there are people who say MHA's villains get ****ing amazing by the time Mess here shows up, and considering we apparently get NotDeadpool later, that's cool
Conclusion: MHA gets better with every arc

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
A guy just proposed at E3 on Stream after the Battlefield 1 post-conference stuff finished

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Saying "I'll marry you if Metroid for Switch is confirmed" is the best way to reject a purposal these days.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
should I Get this Shanta. game on eshop? I feel luke I wanna but I feel I might not like it
Saying "I'll marry you if Metroid for Switch is confirmed" is the best way to reject a purposal these days.
I dont plan on getting married anytime soon and I dont care about Metroid but even that hurt me

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
No.
Mother 3 in English is a better way
But the two really like Battlefield though, they met through it or something.

Yep.

That sounds ****ing stupid. But I shouldn't talk because I'm ****ing stupid

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wait, he's called mess? When I read it, he was called Stain. Also, yeah, we get NotDeadpool later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom