• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido So I was rewatching GX's analysis.

We don't have the island names fully, but they pointed out how there could be a red and pink one. The bag is odd as it mean the colors are slightly off, but perhaps they link the pink color to the artificial island? Wicke wears pink and it could be a hint to her possibly be in true control of the island maybe.

Hopefully we will find them the names or colors in full soon.
Looking at the badge case again, I think the size of the triangles might have something to do with the size of the island. Assuming GX's theory is true, the red triangle could be referencing Ula Ula island since it is the biggest island similar to how that triangle is the biggest. The pink triangle being slightly smaller could still reference Akala island since it looks like the 2nd largest island on the Alola map, while Melemele and Poni islands could be the smallest.

I don't see the artificial island being connected to the colors. That island feels more like the Aether Foundation headquarters than a full-fledged island. As for Wicke, I haven't thought of the possibility that someone other than Lusamine could truly be in control of the organization, but we shall see.

Uhh...

I just read some Attack on Titan spoilers and holy crap.

They got to the basement, you know what the basement had? Books that contained info stating that outside the walls everything was perfectly normal and people were inhabiting the whole Earth.

The humans on the walls being the last ones on Earth was all a lie.

What the **** lmao.
In the recent chapters, the manga has been hinting there is a more advanced civilization outside of the walls. One big hint came with the Beast Titan roughly six chapters ago where he was making baseball references as he was throwing the rocks at the Survey Corps (and baseball isn't a thing within the walled society). You also have the Reiss family backstory being explained in the later half of the last arc where we learn the First King wiped out the memories of humanity within the walls, and only the king knew about the history of humanity prior to the walls construction. With the subsequent Reiss members such as Uri and Frieda, we see that they don't want to free humanity from the walls nor teach them about prior to history because the Coordinate powers make them inherit previous Coordinate users, thus inheriting the First King's ideology that the humans inside the walls are "sinners."

Even the warrior society that Zeke, Reiner, and Bertolt are a part of the hint of a more advanced civilization because they were drinking what looked like coffee the night before the battle to reclaim Wall Maria, and it seemed like coffee wasn't a thing within the walls due to Armin's reaction when he first learned about the cups. It's also worth mentioning that the warriors also viewed the walled humans as "sinners."

I'm pretty happy about the basement reveal though because it finally confirmed that theory. I bet more will be revealed next month considering that there's probably more about humanity beyond the walls than just the picture we were given since we are dealing with a set of books. Grisha even mentioned getting to the basement was key in order for Eren to fully unlock his Coordinate powers, and that makes me wonder what specific details will improve Eren's skills.

Basically the rest of the Earth was just living like normal, it seems that the people inside the walls were just scientist guinea pigs.

If it sounds like a bunch of crock, it's because that's what the series devolved into for ages now.
That actually sounds like a good plot twist
But how did the giants not just go wherever those people are and **** **** up?
LOL whoops. But yeah, I was wondering that too.

Another wall, I guess?
The recent manga chapters have been hinting that humans within the walls are "sinners," and there are theories that the walled societies could be some sort of prison society because they were put in them and had their memories wiped out about the history of humanity prior to the walls construction.

As for why the Titans haven't attacked the people outside the walls, it will be revealed in season 2 that there is a special power that allows someone to control the titans.

I'm only scratching the surface with these details though. The manga has been deeply exploring these mysteries in the events following season 1, and if I were to explain them in more detail, it would lead to a much longer post on my part.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Did I step into a war zone?

(I don't get how we're back at the NX despite the Apple and Sony conferences today.)
Sorry if I got too heated.

I tend to see a lot of negativity on the internet surrounding the NX for reasons I don't agree with and it's wearing on me.

Basically while I made a couple of cracks earlier about the NX the debate started when Solfnier made a comment about how awesome Nintendo was with their strategy and ChikoLad objected. Then I objected to something ChikoLad said and it went from there.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Gee, how highly opinionated.

Honestly I wouldn't tackle this part, but you always word your posts in ways that make your opinions sound like fact.

For me? Complete opposite of you.

Pikmin 3 was an amazing game, Mario Kart 8 was the best one since Double Dash, Mario 3D world is one of the best Mario games ever, Smash 4 is my favorite in the franchise, Xenoblade X is one of my favorite games of all time etc etc. This isn't even mentioning the 3DS.

Cool

You mean Pokémon Uranium that was not taken down by Nintendo at all? (Confirmed by the devs.)

Oh, maybe the Metroid 2 remake which would straight up stop sales of Metroid 2 on the VC, meaning that they had literally every right in the world to take it down?

Do you mean that huge list of garbage games that had like no effort whatsoever put into them? (some even tried to make money, which is 100% illegal in every way.)

Please show sufficient proof that this is a thing that's happening, because all I see is a very vocal minority.
You are literally talking about butthurt internet dwellers, they are not the biggest Nintendo demographic or even close to it.

Casuals are.

The general impression people have on Nintendo now is really strong because of Pokémon Go and soon Mario Run.

Do not bs and say that they don't matter in the long run, because that's clearly an asinine statement.
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...obile-gaming-calls-pokemon-go-a-game-changer/

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/09/07/pokemon-go-has-had-500000000-downloads-worldwide-since-launch/

Oh and your NX arguments are also really really far-fetched. Did people buy a Gamecube for TP instead of a Wii? No they did not.

I think you just can't get the fact that Nintendo is in a great state at this point, with them successfully branching into other markets with movies, mobile games and a goddamn THEME PARK.

Set aside your cynical side for a moment please, the Nintendo is in a great situation right now.
Oh my god this is the definition of cherry picking

>Say I'm dissatisfied in what Nintendo is doing "as of late"
>Most of the games listed are from at least two years ago

In what world is 3D World a recent game?

I agree that the games you listed are mostly fine but none of them are recent.

"As of late" is 2015-2016 and no, the Wii U has not been hugely successful in that time (or any time even when it did have great games). There's like, three truly noteworthy games in that whole time frame (Mario Maker, Splatoon, and XCX). The latter of which wasn't a big seller by any stretch anyway.

And I've already made my thoughts clear on why Nintendo taking down AM2R, No Mario's Sky, etc is bad. I won't bother repeating since you seem intent on ignoring anything that doesn't suck Nintendo's **** and pretending I'm just saying what I am for the sake of being negative because I hate Nintendo. If you actually believe AM2R would hurt Metroid II VC sales, you're blind. It has to be selling for sales to be hurt. That is a poor excuse.

And don't dare try to imply that Nintendo not following SEGA/Capcom's example would be better than what they are actually doing, for anyone, even themselves. If Nintendo were so worried about their precious VC port of Metroid II losing sales (I don't think they were, this is another assumption by Nintendo apologists and Nintendo has made no statement on the matter), they would have monetised AM2R (which they can do). It would sell much better and they could even do a cross-promotion with the two (buy one and get a discount on the other).

Please show sufficient proof that this is a thing that's happening, because all I see is a very vocal minority.
You are literally talking about butthurt internet dwellers, they are not the biggest Nintendo demographic or even close to it.

Casuals are.
And the vocal minority are the only people buying Wii U's. :p

Nintendo themselves have noted how they failed to capture the casual market.

Then there is the review scores of a lot of their recent games, being in the 6/10 range. The Wii U era has had the most consistently low review scores for Nintendo first party games in years, DESPITE being one of the biggest droughts they have had in years. This is common knowledge for Wii U followers, lol.

Oh and your NX arguments are also really really far-fetched. Did people buy a Gamecube for TP instead of a Wii? No they did not.

I think you just can't get the fact that Nintendo is in a great state at this point, with them successfully branching into other markets with movies, mobile games and a goddamn THEME PARK.

Set aside your cynical side for a moment please, the Nintendo is in a great situation right now.
No they did not, but the Gamecube to Wii situation was not the same as the jump from Wii U to NX. Stop treating everything as an absolute.

Also I would like to remind you that Zelda has a direct competitior - Horizon: Zero Dawn (very similar open world game with a very similar concept with very similar mechanics that people are actually excited for). So definitely not the same situation as TP back in the day.

Also I'm well aware Nintendo as a company is doing well, but as a game developer and publisher, they are not.

And don't you tell me I can't be cynical and critical of a company I love, I have every right to be. I've most likely been more supportive of them over the course of the Wii U era than most of you taking jabs at me for "not being a loyal Nintendo fan" have been.

Every piece of Nintendo merch there was bought no sooner than the end of 2014. I have more from earlier years too, of course. The price of everything there probably is worth at least 4 or 5 Wii U systems. Not to mention I have the majority of major Wii U releases and then some.

So no, you do not get off on telling me I "should stop being cynical" as if I don't have a right to be.

What interesting thing? The Playstation with one Ratchet and Clank game based off of a movie and paid internet? The XBOX with LOL and also paid internet? The indie game I've been following that people also won't stop complaining about like it killed their dog?

There's nothing FOR me. The video game industry has nothing left worth actively following that people aren't moaning about.

I'm not trying to "convert them to the church" so much as just get people to stop overreacting about everything and complaining about things we don't even know about.

"What you want to be hyped about sucks, so go find something else." No. No thank you. You as a Sonic fan should know exactly why that logic is flawed.
That first part makes me think you need to see a counselor.

Not being a ****. Seriously, get help. It is not normal to literally have only one thing that gives you excitement and to get upset with people just because they aren't excited.

I would even be willing to hear you out on that subject in PM if it makes you feel any better. I still encourage you to find something else though, more interests is always a good thing.

Let me know if I misinterpreted that statement or if there's more to it than what you said though.

And no, me being a Sonic fan has nothing to do with anything. You know why? I call SEGA out on their bull. As I am now with Nintendo. I'm sure people recall how much I tore Sonic Runners a new one for being a poorly optimised mess that encouraged gambling, made even worse by the fact it initially showed promise. I have even expressed dissatisfaction with smaller things, like how I think most Sonic games since Colours are ruining characterisation of various Sonic characters, not to mention the stories being poorly written even though I think they are great games overall.

Oh and hey, I have two articles I wrote for Source Gaming where I gush about aspects of Sonic I love, but am still as fair and unbiased as I can possibly be and point out flaws and acknowledge that one of my favourite games is definitely not for everyone. I'm not too bothered by the fact one of my favourite games is so divisive because I can totally see why it is, and I simply wrote my piece and accepted the difference in opinion others have.

http://sourcegaming.info/2016/07/17/sonicunleashed/

http://sourcegaming.info/2016/07/22/social-media-sonic-more-than-a-meme/

So please don't assume I should act the same as you do with the NX, just because I'm a Sonic fan.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh my god this is the definition of cherry picking

>Say I'm dissatisfied in what Nintendo is doing "as of late"
>Most of the games listed are from at least two years ago

In what world is 3D World a recent game?

I agree that the games you listed are mostly fine but none of them are recent.

"As of late" is 2015-2016 and no, the Wii U has not been hugely successful in that time (or any time even when it did have great games). There's like, three truly noteworthy games in that whole time frame (Mario Maker, Splatoon, and XCX). The latter of which wasn't a big seller by any stretch anyway.

And I've already made my thoughts clear on why Nintendo taking down AM2R, No Mario's Sky, etc is bad. I won't bother repeating since you seem intent on ignoring anything that doesn't suck Nintendo's **** and pretending I'm just saying what I am for the sake of being negative because I hate Nintendo. If you actually believe AM2R would hurt Metroid II VC sales, you're blind. It has to be selling for sales to be hurt. That is a poor excuse.

And don't dare try to imply that Nintendo not following SEGA/Capcom's example would be better than what they are actually doing, for anyone, even themselves. If Nintendo were so worried about their precious VC port of Metroid II losing sales (I don't think they were, this is another assumption by Nintendo apologists and Nintendo has made no statement on the matter), they would have monetised AM2R (which they can do). It would sell much better and they could even do a cross-promotion with the two (buy one and get a discount on the other).

And the vocal minority are the only people buying Wii U's. :p

Nintendo themselves have noted how they failed to capture the casual market.

Then there is the review scores of a lot of their recent games, being in the 6/10 range. The Wii U era has had the most consistently low review scores for Nintendo first party games in years, DESPITE being one of the biggest droughts they have had in years. This is common knowledge for Wii U followers, lol.

No they did not, but the Gamecube to Wii situation was not the same as the jump from Wii U to NX. Stop treating everything as an absolute.

Also I would like to remind you that Zelda has a direct competitior - Horizon: Zero Dawn (very similar open world game with a very similar concept with very similar mechanics that people are actually excited for). So definitely not the same situation as TP back in the day.

Also I'm well aware Nintendo as a company is doing well, but as a game developer and publisher, they are not.

And don't you tell me I can't be cynical and critical of a company I love, I have every right to be. I've most likely been more supportive of them over the course of the Wii U era than most of you taking jabs at me for "not being a loyal Nintendo fan" have been.

Every piece of Nintendo merch there was bought no sooner than the end of 2014. I have more from earlier years too, of course. The price of everything there probably is worth at least 4 or 5 Wii U systems. Not to mention I have the majority of major Wii U releases and then some.

So no, you do not get off on telling me I "should stop being cynical" as if I don't have a right to be.

That first part makes me think you need to see a counselor.

Not being a ****. Seriously, get help. It is not normal to literally have only one thing that gives you excitement and to get upset with people just because they aren't excited.

I would even be willing to hear you out on that subject in PM if it makes you feel any better. I still encourage you to find something else though, more interests is always a good thing.

Let me know if I misinterpreted that statement or if there's more to it than what you said though.

And no, me being a Sonic fan has nothing to do with anything. You know why? I call SEGA out on their bull. As I am now with Nintendo. I'm sure people recall how much I tore Sonic Runners a new one for being a poorly optimised mess that encouraged gambling, made even worse by the fact it initially showed promise. I have even expressed dissatisfaction with smaller things, like how I think most Sonic games since Colours are ruining characterisation of various Sonic characters, not to mention the stories being poorly written even though I think they are great games overall.

Oh and hey, I have two articles I wrote for Source Gaming where I gush about aspects of Sonic I love, but am still as fair and unbiased as I can possibly be and point out flaws and acknowledge that one of my favourite games is definitely not for everyone. I'm not too bothered by the fact one of my favourite games is so divisive because I can totally see why it is, and I simply wrote my piece and accepted the difference in opinion others have.

http://sourcegaming.info/2016/07/17/sonicunleashed/

http://sourcegaming.info/2016/07/22/social-media-sonic-more-than-a-meme/

So please don't assume I should act the same as you do with the NX, just because I'm a Sonic fan.
I've gone to a counselor before. It helped the first meeting and then it just ended up being an irritating waste of time.

But I think from the fact that I mentioned the indie game that it's obvious I've found more than one thing to be hyped over, it's just that whenever I find something else it inevitably ALSO ends up being only me who's trying to enjoy it.

My point was that as a Sonic fan you should know what it's like to be told you aren't allowed to like something because of it's reputation, not that you should know how to not complain about anything. I have some complaints about how Nintendo has handled certain things too. It doesn't mean I won't give them the benefit of the doubt on things that could easily have a logical reason behind them.

To be honest, being told that being irritated that people are complaining incessantly about everything I try to look into means I need clinical help kind of stings a bit.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I've gone to a counselor before. It helped the first meeting and then it just ended up being an irritating waste of time.

But I think from the fact that I mentioned the indie game that it's obvious I've found more than one thing to be hyped over, it's just that whenever I find something else it inevitably ALSO ends up being only me who's trying to enjoy it.

My point was that as a Sonic fan you should know what it's like to be told you aren't allowed to like something because of it's reputation, not that you should know how to not complain about anything. I have some complaints about how Nintendo has handled certain things too. It doesn't mean I won't give them the benefit of the doubt on things that could easily have a logical reason behind them.

To be honest, being told that being irritated that people are complaining incessantly about everything I try to look into means I need clinical help kind of stings a bit.
Because it doesn't mean that. That's a stupid statement.

Different people get affected in different ways by negativity. Having to constantly hear people complain about something you like is a normal thing to be upset about.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Naruto, Hunter x Hunter, and Dragon Ball Z fanboys in a nutshell.

I see these groups constantly belittling One Piece despite all the success it gets and its literal importance to One Piece. They can hate it for the "ugly cartoony" art style or for being too childish, but they are blind as **** if they think it's overrated or popular for no real reason than Jump riding on its ****. People say the gaming community is toxic, well the anime community begs to flipping differ than a pit bull on hives.

It's the same thing that's going on with Boku no Hero Academia. These fans dismiss it for being generic (even though it hardly suffers from the same problem as Black Clover) or not the legendary shonen they grew up with. One guy even said a fan should kill himself just because he likes it. And don't get me started on the fans that troll just to piss off One Piece fans just to make themselves look good. There's no coincidence that this person happens to be a HxH fan.

There's a reason why these stereotypes of anime fans or "weaboos" exist. Because apparently nothing can replace the one thing you always loved since your early childhood while everything new or overrated is ****.
Correct. This why I love and hate the anime community for a multitude of reasons. It's all one big glorified pissing contest to see which series is **** or which one is quality instead of a soulless cash grab that never dies. And to believe I actually wanted to give Hunter x Hunter a chance one day, but I'm just going to say "**** it!" because the fandom is no more mature than the Minecraft fanbase (which isn't saying much really). The Naruto fandom was no better during its peak when the storytelling went downhill towards its ending. I'd rather personally not talk about what happened that day.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just drop the damn argument, everyone. It's clear both sides are getting too heated at this point, and that will only drag the thread down.

:094:
Sorry, sir. I knew I was taking it a bit too far but I just kind of got worked up. :/

. . .If your Gengar is depressed, why is he always smiling? Is he trying to hide the pain he has on the inside, put out a facade to make the outside world think he's more well off than he is?

Does he have a confidant? Someone that cares? Or does everyone that he opens up to inevitably let him down, causing him to close up even further?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Correct. This why I love and hate the anime community for a multitude of reasons. It's all one big glorified pissing contest to see which series is **** or which one is quality instead of a soulless cash grab that never dies. And to believe I actually wanted to give Hunter x Hunter a chance one day, but I'm just going to say "**** it!" because the fandom is no more mature than the Minecraft fanbase (which isn't saying much really). The Naruto fandom was no better during its peak when the storytelling went downhill towards its ending. I'd rather personally not talk about what happened that day.
Ain't this the truth. The Hunter x Hunter fans have been pretty damn arrogant lately because the series is this masterpiece despite Togashi being a lazy *** that can barely finish the story. Sick or not, still no excuses for his schedule and that still doesn't excuse the juvenile acts the fandom does towards any shonen that isn't HxH. Coming from a fan, you aren't really missing out on that much and it's far from the masterpiece many people hail it as.

It's alright, no need to dwell on the past. What happened is no longer happening to you any more and there's no need to bring it up. It's going to be fine and it's not good to keep beating yourself up over that event. I can personally say that there are times when even the anti-"weeb" folk were right about the things they say. There are just some people that take **** too serious and use it as an excuse to **** on other folks to make themselves feel superior.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Xbox does Twitter better than Nintendo lol.
I think Nintendo sees the Sonic Twitter and wishes it could emulate that but is so tied up in legal red tape that it has to mostly choke out forced PR statements and has the odd iffy meme out of inexperience and lack of practice.

Nintendo does have a couple of social media related job openings last time I checked though, in case someone wants to apply for it and see what they can do.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Looking at the badge case again, I think the size of the triangles might have something to do with the size of the island. Assuming GX's theory is true, the red triangle could be referencing Ula Ula island since it is the biggest island similar to how that triangle is the biggest. The pink triangle being slightly smaller could still reference Akala island since it looks like the 2nd largest island on the Alola map, while Melemele and Poni islands could be the smallest.

I don't see the artificial island being connected to the colors. That island feels more like the Aether Foundation headquarters than a full-fledged island. As for Wicke, I haven't thought of the possibility that someone other than Lusamine could truly be in control of the organization, but we shall see.

In the recent chapters, the manga has been hinting there is a more advanced civilization outside of the walls. One big hint came with the Beast Titan roughly six chapters ago where he was making baseball references as he was throwing the rocks at the Survey Corps (and baseball isn't a thing within the walled society). You also have the Reiss family backstory being explained in the later half of the last arc where we learn the First King wiped out the memories of humanity within the walls, and only the king knew about the history of humanity prior to the walls construction. With the subsequent Reiss members such as Uri and Frieda, we see that they don't want to free humanity from the walls nor teach them about prior to history because the Coordinate powers make them inherit previous Coordinate users, thus inheriting the First King's ideology that the humans inside the walls are "sinners."

Even the warrior society that Zeke, Reiner, and Bertolt are a part of the hint of a more advanced civilization because they were drinking what looked like coffee the night before the battle to reclaim Wall Maria, and it seemed like coffee wasn't a thing within the walls due to Armin's reaction when he first learned about the cups. It's also worth mentioning that the warriors also viewed the walled humans as "sinners."

I'm pretty happy about the basement reveal though because it finally confirmed that theory. I bet more will be revealed next month considering that there's probably more about humanity beyond the walls than just the picture we were given since we are dealing with a set of books. Grisha even mentioned getting to the basement was key in order for Eren to fully unlock his Coordinate powers, and that makes me wonder what specific details will improve Eren's skills.

The recent manga chapters have been hinting that humans within the walls are "sinners," and there are theories that the walled societies could be some sort of prison society because they were put in them and had their memories wiped out about the history of humanity prior to the walls construction.

As for why the Titans haven't attacked the people outside the walls, it will be revealed in season 2 that there is a special power that allows someone to control the titans.

I'm only scratching the surface with these details though. The manga has been deeply exploring these mysteries in the events following season 1, and if I were to explain them in more detail, it would lead to a much longer post on my part.
Relating to Island size could actually make a lot of sense. Especially since the colored pieces seem to vary in size. There are a lot of neat details going into this it seems.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I think Nintendo sees the Sonic Twitter and wishes it could emulate that but is so tied up in legal red tape that it has to mostly choke out forced PR statements and has the odd iffy meme out of inexperience and lack of practice.

Nintendo does have a couple of social media related job openings last time I checked though, in case someone wants to apply for it and see what they can do.
Just curious. What do you mean by legal red tape? Not speaking out of line?

Chrono.

A dead rat could do better at Twitter than Nintendo.
Ain't this the truth. The Hunter x Hunter fans have been pretty damn arrogant lately because the series is this masterpiece despite Togashi being a lazy *** that can barely finish the story. Sick or not, still no excuses for his schedule and that still doesn't excuse the juvenile acts the fandom does towards any shonen that isn't HxH. Coming from a fan, you aren't really missing out on that much and it's far from the masterpiece many people hail it as.
I kinda agree with this but I also think it's way better than your average shonen.

I also think YYH was kinda better overall.

My biggest issue with HxH is that it seems kinda aimless atm.

Gon found his dad and reunited with him.

I think the series really should've ended there since it was his goal from day 1. But now the series is dragging the mud and it's only gonna deteriorate in quality with all the frequent delays.

Though who knows, people still care for Berserk and the mangaka for that is infamous for frequent long breaks.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Nintendo likes to take it own time to catch up with everyone. I think it has to do with the company's seriousness and reluctance to go with the flow.

(Trinen would do an awesome job if he was allowed to handle Ninty's twitter, imo.)

Watch people try modding Harambe into the game.

Actually, no. I'd rather not give them any ideas.
I hate to break it to you, but they already have.

Last edited:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
This mod. Must download.
I love/hate the modding community.

I have a feeling the Sonic Twitter is successful because the people running it (Aaron Webber and Gene the Intern) are well known members of the Sonic community.

As far as I know, we don't know the person behind Nintendo's Twitter.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I also think YYH was kinda better overall.
YYH happens to be one of my favorite anime series out there and I only found out about it in 2011. Binge watched the entire series in a week.
Nintendo likes to take it own time to catch up with everyone. I think it has to do with the company's seriousness and reluctance to go with the flow.

(Trinen would do an awesome job if he was allowed to handle Ninty's twitter, imo.)
Yeah. Nintendo is a company that takes itself a bit too seriously if you know what I mean.

Bill operating the Niny Twitter account and having the freedom to say what he wants would be amazing. Would give Sonic's Twitter account a run for it's money.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just curious. What do you mean by legal red tape? Not speaking out of line?
Basically. Keeping a proper public safe image and all. And probably having to check with a chain of superiors before posting anything.

To throw Nintendo a bone it's not COMPLETELY unwarranted. The Sonic Twitter got a lot of flak for making an attack helicopter joke and Nintendo's already under enough fire from certain communities for writing in their games that wasn't even meant the way it was taken. I get the impression that a lot of Nintendo's employees would happily go wild and crazy if completely let off the leash, and that might not always be in the best ways.

I do wish Nintendo would be a LITTLE less whitewashed, but I get if they need to watch their backs more than SEGA. Maybe they should have their employees submit funny ways of presenting news and use the ones that avoid damage to their image the most while still being funny.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So a recap of Nintendo IP's going mobile

Now
Super Mario
Pokémon
Tomodachi Life

Soon
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem

What you want? I kinda want WarioWare.

Chrono.

YYH happens to be one of my favorite anime series out there and I only found out about it in 2011. Binge watched the entire series in a week.
I actually watched it for the first time a couple months ago.

Best of use my otherwise crappy spring break for sure. lol

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
This... exists.
For the love of Kami, some people just need to leave that gorilla alone. Just let it rest in piece instead of being a dead horse that's beaten more than it should.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
So a recap of Nintendo IP's going mobile

Now
Super Mario
Pokémon
Tomodachi Life

Soon
Animal Crossing
Fire Emblem

What you want? I kinda want WarioWare.
WarioWare would be a good choice, I've already seen mobile games using the WarioWare formula.

I would like to see Splatoon make its way into mobile, maybe something with the Squid Sisters?
This... exists.
DKs out for Harambe.
I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom