• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

So here's another Pokémon question...favorite legendary Pokémon of each generation?

For me:

Kanto: Mewtwo
Johto: Entei
Hoenn: Latias
Sinnoh: Shaymin
Unova: Cobalion
Kalos: Volcanion
Alola: Lunala
Johto: Raikou
Hoenn: Kyogre
Sinnoh: Giratina
Unova: Zekrom
Kalos: Yveltal or Zygarde
Alola: Lunaala

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So here's another Pokémon question...favorite legendary Pokémon of each generation?

For me:

Oh now this one I'm interested in
Kanto: Articuno
Johto: Ho-Oh
Sinnoh: Dialga
Unova: Reshiram
Kalos: Xerneas

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Johto: Raikou
Hoenn: Kyogre
Sinnoh: Giratina
Unova: Zekrom
Kalos: Yveltal or Zygarde
Hm, this one is easier than the other:

Kanto: Mew ( >_> I have a thing for cute things...)
Johto: Suicune
Hoenn: Rayquaza (ALWAYS)
Sinnoh: Giratina or even Arceus
Unova: Reshiram (Fluffy White Dragon ftw)
Kalos: Yveltal

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Wait wh--

Oh...
I see you think you're hot ****.........Oh.

For me:

Mewtwo, Lugia, Rayquaza, Giratina Origin Forme, Zekrom, Yveltal, and Solgaleo.

Burruni

Smash Hero
:151::251:Jirachi Manaphy Victini Diancie 4th Tapu

I don't care a lot for legenadries in general so most mythicals are nice enugh.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I guess you don't like Mudkips. :p
And that damn meme is why. High school kids kept bringing it up and it got so annoying I just one day sat up and told the class to shut the **** up and dismissed myself.
Zapdos
Lugia
Registeel
Azelf
Victini
Yveltal
Sungaleo

Least favorite of each gen

Gen 1::149:Don't really have any I dislike in Kanto but Gengar and Dragonite is just the one I like least (mostly because Dragonair is so much better to me)
Gen 2: :201u: What's a movepool?
Gen 3: Luvdisc
Gen 4: Lumineon
Gen 5: Unfeazent
Gen 6: (jeez these guys are unmemorable) I guess one of those 2 candy fairy pokemon I don't even remember the names of
Gen 7: Bruxish

Favorite legendaries
Gen 1: Zapdos
Gen 2: Raikou
Gen 3: Latias
Gen 4 (Has way too many good legendaries): Shaymin (also my favorite Legendary of all time <3)
Gen 5: Zekrom
Gen 6: Zygardde complete forme
if he doesn't count Xerneas

:061:

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Articuno
Lugia
Jirachi
Shamin-S (Darkrai very close second)
Incarnate Thundurus
Xerneas
Undecided and unsure if Tapu's are legendaries.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So we posting Sun and Moon datamine stuff in here?

Sure, I'll throw down.

like the starter final evos. Finally going away from my strictly water-only starter preference and going to the grass side this generation.

Huge fan of the Salandit line. And also the Wimpod line. That evo is the thing of nightmares.

Personally, I'm not too hung up on the lack of evolutions for certain Pokémon. I was expecting an evo for Komala and Mirrior and a pre-evo for Drampa. Perfectly fine with the others not getting one. In particular, it makes sense for that fire Matamata turtle, the seaweed anchor, the sea cucumber, and the version apes.

And the hell are people calling that a sea urchin? I automatically thought "crown-of-thorns star fish". It's pretty obvious. I love it.

And the spider really looks like a water spider to me.

No fossils? I love the fossils! Blasphemy!! Too much of a game changer!

I weep for a lack of a tiki, a Hawaiian goose, a mahi-mahi, and flame dancer pokemon. I was gunning for those.

Those UB's pretty much NGE angels.

Slightly disappointed in the lack of notable Aloan forms like Jynx, Growlith line, Krabby line, and the Magnemite line. I was hoping for a coconut bra Grass/Psychic Jynx, a slightly tanned Fire/Ground Growlithe, a impenetrable steel/water Krabby, and an ancient Rock/Electric Magnemite line. Also, the lack of love for other gens is saddening. Also, retyping the legendary birds would of been pretty damn awesome.
Zapdos - Steel/Flying
Moltres - Ground/Flying
Articuno - Ghost/Flying

Still could of included elements of their previous types too:
Steel and electric (robotic bird)
Ground and fire (magma bird)
Ghost and ice (lich king bird)

The fed could've of used a solid 100 Pokémon to make it spectacular. Right now, it's awesome. But not spectacular.

Hoping that we get updates further down the road that adds more Aloan forms and new Pokes. A lot more than X/Y did.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So I was looking up Meowth artwork for my gallery when I came across something that interests me.

So yeah. A HUGE difference versus the Meowth we know today. I'm not very knowledgeable of the mangas, but this scan comes from The Electric Tale of Pikachu!, and I got a question about that- is this Meowth's original design, like how Pikachu use to be practically a ball?

If so, why the hell would you change it? I have nothing against Meowth modern but this is one of the cutest things I've ever seen regarding Meowth artwork. Anyone know anything?

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
So I was looking up Meowth artwork for my gallery when I came across something that interests me.

So yeah. A HUGE difference versus the Meowth we know today. I'm not very knowledgeable of the mangas, but this scan comes from The Electric Tale of Pikachu!, and I got a question about that- is this Meowth's original design, like how Pikachu use to be practically a ball?

If so, why the hell would you change it? I have nothing against Meowth modern but this is one of the cutest things I've ever seen regarding Meowth artwork. Anyone know anything?
I know it looks a lot like the Meowth of the anime when it asks a question, especially with that face.

Burruni

Smash Hero
So we posting Sun and Moon datamine stuff in here?

Sure, I'll throw down.

like the starter final evos. Finally going away from my strictly water-only starter preference and going to the grass side this generation.

Huge fan of the Salandit line. And also the Wimpod line. That evo is the thing of nightmares.

Personally, I'm not too hung up on the lack of evolutions for certain Pokémon. I was expecting an evo for Komala and Mirrior and a pre-evo for Drampa. Perfectly fine with the others not getting one. In particular, it makes sense for that fire Matamata turtle, the seaweed anchor, the sea cucumber, and the version apes.

And the hell are people calling that a sea urchin? I automatically thought "crown-of-thorns star fish". It's pretty obvious. I love it.

And the spider really looks like a water spider to me.

No fossils? I love the fossils! Blasphemy!! Too much of a game changer!

I weep for a lack of a tiki, a Hawaiian goose, a mahi-mahi, and flame dancer pokemon. I was gunning for those.

Those UB's pretty much NGE angels.

Slightly disappointed in the lack of notable Aloan forms like Jynx, Growlith line, Krabby line, and the Magnemite line. I was hoping for a coconut bra Grass/Psychic Jynx, a slightly tanned Fire/Ground Growlithe, a impenetrable steel/water Krabby, and an ancient Rock/Electric Magnemite line. Also, the lack of love for other gens is saddening. Also, retyping the legendary birds would of been pretty damn awesome.
Zapdos - Steel/Flying
Moltres - Ground/Flying
Articuno - Ghost/Flying

Still could of included elements of their previous types too:
Steel and electric (robotic bird)
Ground and fire (magma bird)
Ghost and ice (lich king bird)

The fed could've of used a solid 100 Pokémon to make it spectacular. Right now, it's awesome. But not spectacular.

Hoping that we get updates further down the road that adds more Aloan forms and new Pokes. A lot more than X/Y did.
Watch as Gen 5-7 pokemon get "Sinnohsian" forms in Temporal Diamond/Cosmic Pearl
Because instead of a western region, we're returning to Japan.

Ghost/Steel Gollurk made from the deposits of Mt. Iron

Chrono.

Watch as Gen 5-7 pokemon get "Sinnohsian" forms in Temporal Diamond/Cosmic Pearl
Because instead of a western region, we're returning to Japan.

Ghost/Steel Gollurk made from the deposits of Mt. Iron
Golurk wouldn't be my first pic for a mecha themed Pokemon but I'll take it.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

For me:

Kanto: Mew:151: (it's so frikkin adorable!!!)
Johto: Sneasel Suicune
Hoenn: Rayquaza (favourite Legendary overall)
Sinnoh: Giratina (origin form)
Unova: Victini
Kalos: Yveltal
Alola: Lunala (also considering Marshadow as well, I kinda like it's design)

Also did this
Completed this. Soooo many good fire starters I don't know which to go with. I'll post my planned team after I play the demo.

Also, here's an empty one.
Might be some inconsistencies with my last one but eh....
Gen VII rankings.jpg

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I know it looks a lot like the Meowth of the anime when it asks a question, especially with that face.
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you, but Anime Meowth looks nothing like this Meowth.

Its head is bigger, its eyes and pupils are smaller, and its got bigger feet versus realistic cat legs.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
is this Meowth's original design, like how Pikachu use to be practically a ball?

Not exactly.

I think that Manga's artist just has a very particular artstyle.

Like having Misty have breasts the size of Jigglypuffs.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Golurk wouldn't be my first pic for a mecha themed Pokemon but I'll take it.
The only other one that would be good for that theme is, imo, regigigas.
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding you, but Anime Meowth looks nothing like this Meowth.

Its head is bigger, its eyes and pupils are smaller, and its got bigger feet versus realistic cat legs.
I'm not saying it looks like the anime one all the time, just that the two have similar faces (Meowth asking a question does).
If I could finda picture of meowth askinga question, that is......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom