• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Updated Rankings because all pokemon are revealed.

It doesn't include alolan forms though because it wasn't on the template
Rank Updated.jpg

Edit: Anything 3.5+ are pokemon I like and are heavily considered for my team

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm not gonna pick Litten because the final evo literally doesn't appeal to me in any way anymore. But apparently you are a whiny baby if you dislike a design that heavily moves from what made the first evolution appealing to many people. Ah well.
I disagree. It's perfectly fine to dislike it.
BUT IT'S NOT FINE GIVING POPPLIO A DEFENCE FORCE WHEN THE LITTLE **** IS MORE POPULAR THAN LIBREEEEE
Unpopular opinion: Staraptor is my least favorite early bird. Unfezant is tied for my favorite. :p
I WILL MURDER YOUR DUST BUNNIES
Also, I think we should hold SM tournaments every now and then. If Mega Khan is STILL broken, I'm calling it 64 Thread

dream1ng

Smash Champion
Gen V's highs and lows cancel each other out into something that resides in the middle for me. It's pretty diverse, but then again it has room to be.

Burruni

Smash Hero
BUT IT'S NOT FINE GIVING POPPLIO A DEFENCE FORCE WHEN THE LITTLE **** IS MORE POPULAR THAN LIBREEEEE

Also, I think we should hold SM tournaments every now and then. If Mega Khan is STILL broken, I'm calling it 64 Thread
It's been nerfed so the second hit is only 25%.
Still better than life orb scrapskhan, but it is nowhere near as bad for raw damage.
The real question is if the scond hit stll procs Power-Up Punch

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Least fave per Gen is probably

Voltorb
Hitmontop
Spinda
Wormadam
Swoobat
Dedenne
Probably Bruxish but we'll see what annoys me.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Because when I see Feraligatr, the very first thing I think is "silly and lovable."
Oh yeah, he also hates Entermaid because he doesn't want a Water/Fairy starter. I mean, I hate Fairy types to death, but I'm willing to put that aside (and do so by only teaching it Water type moves XD) for the sake of my lovely mermaid mon.

I WILL FIND WHOEVER MADE BRUXISH, COMFEY, OSHAWOTT, AND THE VANILLITE LINE, AND PERSONALLY FIND THEIR HOME AND BU-
Fixed to show my least favorite pokemon.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Still better than life orb scrapskhan, but it is nowhere near as bad for raw damage.
This is the big deal maker. Because if it does, nothing's been solved.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think HootHoot and Noctowl would be my favorite of the early birds

Probably Pidgeot line after that

Depending on which pokemon count as the early birds

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm aware. I just doubt the nerf was enough
While you're... screaming, Im just over here silently liking Rowlet
Everyone loves Rowlet, regardless of what they picked

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I still say gen 1 deserves it more than gen 4.
Well, it WOULD be next in line following the releases of games.

That would technically make it a re-remake, though, which I guess would be kind of interesting to watch as it proceeded to make changes off of a base that already made changes and make an observable chain of mutation of the original concept.

I personally would be more excited for a Gen 4 remake since that's what I started with, but if it would be better serviced by future technology then perhaps allowing Gen 1 to take another turn while Game Freak works out the bugs with 3D game design a little further would be a good idea as well. . .as long as Nintendo keeps making new systems so that I eventually get that Gen 4 remake in the long run.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My favorite early bird lines from greatest to least are:

Staraptor, Noctowl, Swellow, Pidgeot, Talonflame, and Unfezant.

Special shoutout to Fearow.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

You reminded me!

TO EVERYONE STILL INTERESTED IN THE XYORAS MULTI TAG TOURNAMENT, THE DATES HAVE BEEN DECIDED.

In order to accommodate the schedules of myself and others, the tournament will take place from OCTOBER 28 to NOVEMBER 10. This is to provide a large window of time for set up.

Also, before that date, PLEASE DECIDE YOUR PARTNERS BEFORE THE 28th TO BE INCLUDED IN THE TOURNAMENT.

Also remember you don't need to be competitively inclined, as it's all for fun. Hope you guys start messaging me for your tag teams. :D Now I just need to find a partner...

Chrono.

GX's new video.

Derrick still believes there's gonna be Trial Captains for all types.

I don't think that's the case since we got seven currently revealed and some previews mentioned only seven trials.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
You reminded me!

TO EVERYONE STILL INTERESTED IN THE XYORAS MULTI TAG TOURNAMENT, THE DATES HAVE BEEN DECIDED.

In order to accommodate the schedules of myself and others, the tournament will take place from OCTOBER 28 to NOVEMBER 10. This is to provide a large window of time for set up.

Also, before that date, PLEASE DECIDE YOUR PARTNERS BEFORE THE 28th TO BE INCLUDED IN THE TOURNAMENT.

Also remember you don't need to be competitively inclined, as it's all for fun. Hope you guys start messaging me for your tag teams. :D Now I just need to find a partner...
I WANT to participate
But wooooork
And timezooooones
And my competitive mons not being availabllllllllle

Also, question about the tournaments. Any specific rules like 'No genning', smogon clauses, VGC rules, etc.?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I WANT to participate
But wooooork
And timezooooones
And my competitive mons not being availabllllllllle

Also, question about the tournaments. Any specific rules like 'No genning', smogon clauses, VGC rules, etc.?
Basically no hacked mons, nothing relegated to uber at Smogon (or Anything Goes at Smogon...), Sleep Clause, Swagger Clause, Drizzle+SwiftSwim clause, and species/item clause (per person, not per team).

And that's why it's a lengthy thing. So you can do it around your schedule. :p

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Which is weird because I haven't seen one " Rowers final evo sucks balls" yet

I thought there would be some
Hilariously, Rowlet's final evo is the only one in that line that actually appeals to me.

It suffers the same way Froakie did by my leaning towards something else partially because I don't want to have to wait for it.

Final evo is clearly awesome and I'm pretty sure no one wants to argue against that, I just wish people wouldn't throw the other two starter final evos under the bus because of it.

And Rowlet's always been that starter that everybody loves that everyone throws the other two under the bus because of, so it's mildly frustrating that I find myself actually liking how it turned out because a lot of Rowlet fans acted pretty rude.

Still wish we were doing pokemon Showdown so I could actually lose. . .errrr compete
Wait... Are you saying its gotten so popular, people hate it?
It's the hipster principle

Similar to what happened to Undertale. . . although that was in part exposure more than the popularity.
:061:

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I really want to know more about that anchor Pokemon. I'm so intrigued.

Also Opossum Opossum I thought you were assigning partners at random? That's cool though... now to find the best Pokemon player in the thread and mooch off their skillz.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Still wish we were doing pokemon Showdown so I could actually lose. . .errrr compete

It's the hipster principle

Similar to what happened to Undertale. . . although that was in part exposure more than the popularity.
:061:
I'm just gonna sit in this corner
not being entertained by the writing in the slightest with a single exception
And other criticisms after genuinely trying it out

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Now if we're talking least favorite by generation...

:046:
:191:
Medicham
Bronzong
Druddigon
Binacle
Bewear
Least favourite by Gen? Haven't actually thought about it that much tbh...but probably
-Jynx
-Sunflora
-Volbeat/Illumise
-Wormadam
-Frikking Monkeys
-Aromatisse
-Bruxish

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
My Premium died, so I'm back to Povertyboards for the time being. Looks like this is one of the main party places at the moment... Pokémon talk, eh? I haven't been following Pokémon in ages. Did Hoenn get confirmed yet?

I'm talking about them finally adding Gen 3 emoticons on here, of course, so I can finally get on the "signing off posts with a Pokémon" bandwagon.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My Premium died, so I'm back to Povertyboards for the time being. Looks like this is one of the main party places at the moment... Pokémon talk, eh? I haven't been following Pokémon in ages. Did Hoenn get confirmed yet?

I'm talking about them finally adding Gen 3 emoticons on here, of course, so I can finally get on the "signing off posts with a Pokémon" bandwagon.

Hoenn remake came last year :p

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I really hope Robinhoot and Beltigre are the names but we all know that won't happen. Like with Emboar everyone called it Pignite.. which then turned out to be the mid stage name
Some are saying that is actually Sirene, since it would kind of go along with the mid-evo name, Brionne, but who knows?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Meditite/cham is my least favorite.
Cool Moves (Level 23)
Private (Level 33)
Infigrowth (Level 21)
Childhood (Level 26)
Powthing (Level 24)
Anita (Level 22)

Two evolutions this time. One for Infigrowth and one for Childhood. I also tried to evolve Cool Moves, but no luck.

Childhood has an Exp. Share, and now uses Rock Blast.
Private now knows Brine.
Cool Moves knows Jump Kick.

Beat my fourth gym, in Pastoria. Crasher took out most of my Pokemon pretty easily, even Infigrowth, regardless of my constant healing items. His :130: was especially strong against me with Thrash, but I still managed to pull a win in my first try using Private.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
What?! Gen 3 emoticons are ebing discussed? does this mean the possibility of signing off with pokemoticons I like that also don't look weird exists?

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Least favorite Pokémon from each gen?

1: Nidoqueen (Grimer is a close second)
2: Sunkern
3: Feebas (Overall least favorite)
4: Finneon (By far the hardest gen to find a Pokémon I remotely dislike... and I don't even dislike Finneon)
5: Deino
6: Dedenne

:094:

Soul.

Should get rid of the Gen I and II sprite-ish emoticons for the little Pokémon icons that appear in the games

Like this:

As long as the icons are from Gen VI and VII as shown above and not GBA Pokémon icons (
)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom