• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This is a good time to share a little story I just heard about.
So last night, my neighbor, who happens to be a Pokémon fan, threw his laptop out his window. I only just heard about it from his girlfriend, who he also went off on, and texted him asking him if he's alright. Here's the string of texts. ∆ is me, × is him.

===
∆: "Yo Phil whats up? Your gf is pissed"

×: "s and m got leaked. ****ing fur*** is real and I got mad and threw my laptop. accidently threw it out my window and went off on babe. still upset so dont patronize me. wuld rather be alone"

∆: "Fur***?"

×: "the ****ing cat wrestler ****"

∆: "yeah I didn't like it either but we got Everstone"

×: "doesn't change the fact ****face masuda is a flaming fur***"

∆: All you need is love.

∆: gif

×: "go **** urself undertale trash."
===
So yeah. #TeamLitten is basically dying. On and off the internet.

I've basically just accepted it. Ain't **** I can do about it.
tbh saying "All you need is love" along with a gif is a pretty dumb thing to say to someone who is pissed off beyond recognition pff

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Typhlosion is like a bear

Can go on 2 legs, but spends most of his time on 2

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
tbh saying "All you need is love" along with a gif is a pretty dumb thing to say to someone who is pissed off beyond recognition pff
That was the best time. Being called Undertale trash has never been so satisfying.

Ugh, I'm a bad person...
What do you mean? Typholosion is bipedal.
Typh's a quadruped. Like badgers, it can stand on two, but is more dominant on four.

D

Deleted member

But like.. I think I'm thinking of the wrong thing.
Quilava is quadrupedal as is cyndaquil, Tylophosion is bipedal. There haven't been any non-bipedal third stage fire types.

Typhlosion is like a bear

Can go on 2 legs, but spends most of his time on 2
Ah,I found that through an image search(which I saw some terrible things, bleh, and people always rag on about sonic's community for that kind of stuff.) I was going off the games.(I don't really watch the anime at all.)

Even then, it mostly bipedal in the anime. It runs on all fours, yeah, but it doesn't walk on them like a bear does. Infernape is also another third form that runs on all fours too.

Typh's a quadruped. Like badgers, it can stand on two, but is more dominant on four.
On occasion in the anime, never shown to be at all in the games. It's primarily a biped still, just like the final litten form could potentially run on all fours too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Still #TeamPopplio after all this time. :p

Though funny enough, I actually really want Robinhoot to get into the next Smash if I'm being honest. Not that I don't think Entermaid would be awesome, but because I've wanted a pure archer character in Smash a la Hawkeye in UMvC3 or Green Arrow in Injustice for so long. :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Quilava is quadrupedal as is cyndaquil, Tylophosion is bipedal. There haven't been any non-bipedal third stage fire types.

Ah,I found that through an image search(which I saw some terrible things, bleh, and people always rag on about sonic's community for that kind of stuff.) I was going off the games.(I don't really watch the anime at all.)

Even then, it mostly bipedal in the anime. It runs on all fours, yeah, but it doesn't walk on them like a bear does. Infernape is also another third form that runs on all fours too.

On occasion in the anime, never shown to be at all in the games. It's primarily a biped still, just like the final litten form could potentially run on all fours too.
Anthropomorphic was the word I was thinking of.

Burruni

Smash Hero
So.
In order to achieve a balanced team I like with the mons I wanna use..
I'm actually having to split them across the 3 for all starters.
Beltigre
Lurantis
Minior
Mimikyu
Snowslash
Gastrodon

Entermaid
Psychu
Sandghastle
SalanditEvo
Kodomo-o
Silvally-Dark

Arrowl
Frostales
TCG-Mon(?)
Alolan Golem (?)
---
---
Yeah I'm gonna go through Sun with Litten first and figure out the rest with time to come.
Popplio's gonna come last.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Robinhoot and Beltigre's names are based off of Robin Hood and El Tigre.

Is Entermaid's name based off of anyone?
I really hope Robinhoot and Beltigre are the names but we all know that won't happen. Like with Emboar everyone called it Pignite.. which then turned out to be the mid stage name

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
YES! POLYGON'S GETTING BLACKLISTED AT THE VERY LEAST OR THEY'RE GETTING SUED! FIRST KOTAKU'S SLOWLY DYING, MARY SUE IS DYING AND NOW THEM!
Or they take that comment down under threat of legal action, try to downplay it ever happened and write another 50 anti-Nintendo articles to take out their impotent rage at developers not inviting them to parties.

I have a feeling Polygon isn't long for the world but it's not gonna be a quick thing.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
YES! POLYGON'S GETTING BLACKLISTED AT THE VERY LEAST OR THEY'RE GETTING SUED! FIRST KOTAKU'S SLOWLY DYING, MARY SUE IS DYING AND NOW THEM!
Sounds like you're rather excited to finally see Polygon get what they deserved. As for Kotaku, I've always been neutral about them, although I admit they have made mistakes time and time again. As for Mary Sue, I've only heard of them a few times and read one of their articles about Shantae (I believe). I assume they're just as bad as Polygon and Kotaku in reality?

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Champion
Still #TeamPopplio after all this time. :p

Though funny enough, I actually really want Robinhoot to get into the next Smash if I'm being honest. Not that I don't think Entermaid would be awesome, but because I've wanted a pure archer character in Smash a la Hawkeye in UMvC3 or Green Arrow in Injustice for so long. :laugh:
Too bad Gen 7 is in all likelihood gonna be one of the gap gens like 3 and 5. :/

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hey guys? I'm trying to download the demo, but I need to connect to some sort of internet source on my 3DS and I am getting frustrated in trying to find one. I've tried connecting to the main network in the area i'm located in using the password I used to get internet on my laptop, but that failed. Now I'm trying to access the guest network (for a temporary amount of time) and that's not working either despite not needing to type in a security password. Should I try connecting to the guest network in another location or do you guys have other ideas? I only need it for like 5 minutes in order to get the demo.

EDIT: If it helps, the Security for the guest network is not configured, but I am not sure if that factors into why it won't work.
I apologize if requoting your own quotes in certain circumstances is heavily discouraged here or not really allowed, but I really want to get this issue solved so I can play the demo and give you guys my feedback. I'm only doing this once, however.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Too bad Gen 7 is in all likelihood gonna be one of the gap gens like 3 and 5. :/
Still want him though. :p
He could get in if Smash comes out early enough in the NX's life cycle though, and being from the 20th anniversary game can't hurt. Hooooooooooope.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Sounds like you're rather excited to finally see Polygon get what they deserved. As for Kotaku, I've always been neutral about them, although I admit they have made mistakes time and time again. As for Mary Sue, I've only heard of them a few times and read one of their articles about Shantae (I believe). I assume they're just as bad as Polygon and Kotaku in reality?
Mary Sue is the ****ing worst. They realized that they can't pay for the servers as they don't get enough clicks anymore
Or they take that comment down under threat of legal action, try to downplay it ever happened and write another 50 anti-Nintendo articles to take out their impotent rage at developers not inviting them to parties.

I have a feeling Polygon isn't long for the world but it's not gonna be a quick thing.
STOP RUINING MY DREAMS

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The Popplio Defense Force never fails to make me smile.

Glad to have been an honorary #TeamPopplio member since day one.
I fell in love with Popplio immediately, then Brionne came and I was like"checkmate". The final form just solidifies it further.

Especially since it's totally Water/Fairy.

Chrono.

Polygon ain't dying from that.

At worst they get blacklisted, but I think the journalists jobs are pretty much dead in the water.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Mary Sue is the ****ing worst. They realized that they can't pay for the servers as they don't get enough clicks anymore

Welp.... Sounds like they've gone to desperate measures to keep themselves afloat, huh? With a guess that they're producing articles that are controversial and absurd in detail hoping people will believe them and thus want to buy them?

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Let's see if I'm right. Comparing communities.

#TeamPopplio = Smash 64

#TeamLitten = Melee

#TeamRowlett = Smash 4
Speaking as a former mod, please don't compare #TeamPopplio to the 64 section. *shudders*

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Also, I feel like Popplio Defence Force can stop. You aren't the most hated anymore. Go home.
Lucha Libre Defence Force RRRRREPRESENT! TEEEEENHUT!
Welp.... Sounds like they've gone to desperate measures to keep themselves afloat, huh? With a guess that they're producing articles that are controversial and absurd in detail hoping people will believe them and thus want to buy them?
That's what they DID. Now they're asking for donations

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
The fact that both my supported Pokemon where from these two gens only for them both to get snubbed in favour of the newer gens twice in a row is partly why I don't really bother with supporting any of the gen 7 Pokemon for Smash NX.

Unless Sakurai's next current project just happens to be Smash NX and its coming earlier than expected, I think I'd rather wait until gen 8 or something gets announced and see what Pokemon I'd like to see from there imo.... :T

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom