• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So I backed Tiny Metal (spiritual successor of Advance Wars) on Kickstarter. Usually don't bother with Kickstarter but since i'm a huge Advance Wars fanatic and that Nintendo/Intelligent Systems can't be bothered to make a new AW game I donated 20 bucks.

Plan on getting this game on the PC or the PS4 if I happen to get one before the game releases in June. Hope I get to see my name somewhere in the credits.

Last edited:

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
I think that manga foretold Type:Null.
Here's what the final chapter is called.
  • Epilogue: ""Type: Wild" - A Possible Future"
Coincidence? I think not.

Basically this, Lord Dio Lord Dio .

Wrong manga. That's from Adventures. I own that one.
I don't know what's scarier, the breasts, or the position of her back. That must hurt to constantly pose like that with a Pikachu on your back.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, so building on my insane musings before, I have a question for you all. Since I'm entertaining the idea and even I admit it's kind of insane I admit it likely won't happen, but here goes:

What would your reaction be if Generation 8 came out next year? That is, what if right now, Game Freak is simultaneously also working on a mainline title for a hypothetical hybrid Nintendo NX, modeling about 70-odd completely new Pokemon and a new region, and having Generation 7 take the shortest amount of time of any Generation as a result? I'm not asking for the likelihood, although if you want to discuss why that won't happen then I guess that's fine too, I'm asking what your honest reactions would be if something like that happened.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
OK, so building on my insane musings before, I have a question for you all. Since I'm entertaining the idea and even I admit it's kind of insane I admit it likely won't happen, but here goes:

What would your reaction be if Generation 8 came out next year? That is, what if right now, Game Freak is simultaneously also working on a mainline title for a hypothetical hybrid Nintendo NX, modeling about 70-odd completely new Pokemon and a new region, and having Generation 7 take the shortest amount of time of any Generation as a result? I'm not asking for the likelihood, although if you want to discuss why that won't happen then I guess that's fine too, I'm asking what your honest reactions would be if something like that happened.
I'd be in a comflicted mix of hype and frustration. Hype for more pokemon. Frustration in why they didn't just make one game.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Oh sweet Arceus you're right. That means they're being held up
Yes.
By her back, which is in a position that I can only describe with adjectives of pain. Seriously, that's a little too bent. Even JoJo characters don't bend that far.....except DIO when he's WRYYYYing. But still.

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Yes.
By her back, which is in a position that I can only describe with adjectives of pain. Seriously, that's a little too bent. Even JoJo characters don't bend that far.....except DIO when he's WRYYYYing. But still.
DIO is a vampire with healing power, so he can afford things like that, unlike a normal human being, which can't.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

I doubt it...That means they'd be splitting the focus between two games and there really is no need to rush getting a game out for the NX if there's no port with Sun and Moon just coming out this year...

If sinnoh or Kanto remakes are a thing they could possibly come to the NX, but I don't see a Gen 8 for at least a couple of years...Pokemon most likely will have some titles for the NX coming within the first year or two, but I don't think it'll be any mainline games...

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
1000 IS FINALLY MINE!!! YES! YES! AFTER ALL MY PAIN AND SUFFERING I'VE CONQUERED THIS THREAD! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chrono.

Welp, I'm seeing too many conspiracy theories about the Pokedex for one day.

People are thinking Gamefreak threw people off on purpose and that there's more new Pokemon to generate more hype.

Like we're getting full blown denial and it's way too reminiscent of the Smash 4 leak and the All Star Mode lock.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Pokemon adventures is probably the best form of pokemon that never gets the credit it deserves. Easily up there with the games and deserves its own anime

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Welp, I'm seeing too many conspiracy theories about the Pokedex for one day.

People are thinking Gamefreak threw people off on purpose and that there's more new Pokemon to generate more hype.

Like we're getting full blown denial and it's way too reminiscent of the Smash 4 leak and the All Star Mode lock.
Let them think that, that way it'll be worse when they find out how wrong they truky were.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Pokemon adventures is probably the best form of pokemon that never gets the credit it deserves. Easily up there with the games and deserves its own anime
Yeah because I am most interested in seeing Chameleon block an Acid attack with a Psyduck corpse and slice in half an Arbok in animation.

And Blaine yelling, "OH MY GOD!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh hey. 1000 pages. Nice.

......I really need to get into Pokemon again.

I've played Pearl for years now, and got X quite a while ago and have yet to even play it....

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
Yeah because I am most interested in seeing Chameleon block an Acid attack with a Psyduck corpse and slice in half an Arbok in animation.

And Blaine yelling, "OH MY GOD!"
Blue,yellow,and gold are amazing characters.The gold/silver manga actually has a lot of twist and turns.Fabulous ruby and wild sapphire. Plus spoon mewtwo.nothing else should have to be said.just spoon mewtwo.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Oranguru and Passimian, the Lycanrocs, Solgaleo and Lunala, and the UB-02s.
At least, that's all I know of. It's rumored(?) Drampa and one I forget, are version exclusives. Other than that, that's it so far.
Isn't Lycanroc an in-game time based evolution and not a version exclusive? The time differences favor the version title but I don't remember them saying that midday is only obtainable in Sun and Midnight is only in moon.. it seems very inconvenient if it was in this format.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Isn't Lycanroc an in-game time based evolution and not a version exclusive? The time differences favor the version title but I don't remember them saying that midday is only obtainable in Sun and Midnight is only in moon.. it seems very inconvenient if it was in this format.
They are version exclusives because the evolution is based on the influence from the version Legendary, being either Solgaleo or Lunala...that's the in game explanation behind the form change between versions...

Midday absorbs the Sun's rays due to Solgaleo's influence, whereas Midnight form absorbs the night's power due to Lunala's influence....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom