• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Strangest thing, one's weak to fighting and fire types, the other's weak to ice types.
But he did spare Police from the wrath of Kira and the other DIU vilains.

Shovel Knight Update:
Well....that was a strange fight. Beat him on the third try. I can see why he's hard in Plague of Shadows, he's super fast.
But still an embarassment to all the french rapier users of fiction (Polnareff's coming for you).
Went back to the village, got my 10th life part, bought the fire wand and phase locket from Chester, and I'll end there for the night. Tomorrow, when I'm not at the library for weekly smash 4, I'll be grinding and getting items, and likely start the Tower of Fate on either Monday night if I'm lucky in my grinding, or on Tuesday.
I have always wanted to play Shovel knight, but I don't have it, so it's good that I can live it through your updates.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The demo comes out the day my bedroom gets a wall demolished.
Sure it will feel weird to play at the backyard.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Like the same video said though, many african countries are known for widely discarding science almost altogether, and well, obviously things haven't been going too well for them...
As someone who was really religious and only started questioning that because of my love of science...

It just kind of irks me seeing people these days rejecting science

Although even more so that there are actually athiests in this day that reject science

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
On a scale from 1 - 10 how stupid am I? I'd say 1 but then I'd be number 1 which isn't too bad 1st is the worst, second is the best, third is the one with a hairy chest. Then I think at 10 I might as well be dead, but I think that makes me smarter or does it? I need sleep, but I don't like sleep.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, I've come upon the nigh unstoppable combination of a musk ox and a lobster

It's got tons of HP, does extra damage to buildings, has regeneration, can gore enemies with it's horns (Which also adds damage against buildings) AND it's amphibious

D

Deleted member

HeartGold update:
Team:
:156: Burnie
:169: Robin
:181: McFluff
:123: Slicer
:075: Rocky
:194: (Surfing slave, will get replaced)
So I defeated Morty, then challenge every Trainer in the lighthouse and defeated Chick a little bit later
I have access to the Safari Zone now but I don't have access to the area where you can find Larvitar so I'm just gonna keep the game on until Baoba decides to call me
Current location: Safari Zone Gate

Last edited by a moderator:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
October 21st is the day the first Nintendo direct was broadcast...

If I were Nintendo, I'd announce a special direct soon.

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Not much is happening, you?
Same beautiful nonsense. My friend hit his head on the table he was passed out under, and because it woke me up because I can literally wake up to anything I hate sleeping was all like "Oh cool my pain was not without purpose. Can you help me get to bed?" So I did, and have been up since.

I don't want to go to work today

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Same beautiful nonsense. My friend hit his head on the table he was passed out under, and because it woke me up because I can literally wake up to anything I hate sleeping was all like "Oh cool my pain was not without purpose. Can you help me get to bed?" So I did, and have been up since.

I don't want to go to work today
Sounds ****ty... good luck with that.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard

Well, ****.

Wild speculation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendition_aircraft#N379P
https://www.flightradar24.com/GLF5/b555ac6 as of typing it's en route from London to... somewhere in the U.S.
Though I think that Assange is still safe in the Ecuadorian embassy, it's interesting to ponder nonetheless.

More theater, and Wikileak's response: https://twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/786988264985100288
Speaking of those e-mails: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915
Literally treason, probably. Violates FEC, kinda.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
No I'd still say that about work even if they had a day where instead they allowed me to be in a silk robe in front of a fireplace getting fed grapes. I will always say something like that. Its just my nature. So what are your plans today?
Going to a furniture store to look at couches cause my current one is uncomfortable as ****, and going to Costco or Best Buy to check out tvs sinceour current one is flickering a lot and we've had it for I wanna say 7 years so it's time for an upgrade.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Wikileaks / Julian Assange stuff had me so enthralled, I forgot to check the flight status of me pap's airplane.
Well, time to go pick him up from O'Hare. Pray my safe journey: only got 1 sleep cycle last night.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm back did you miss me?

Nobody casually drops Logic into the thread without getting noticed.

The other night I murdered Captain Crunch
Right in front of Toucan Sam and a whole damn bunch
That's life, what can I say? I'm a cereal killer, venereal dealer
And yes you know they ain't none other iller
It's Logic.

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Going to a furniture store to look at couches cause my current one is uncomfortable as ****, and going to Costco or Best Buy to check out tvs sinceour current one is flickering a lot and we've had it for I wanna say 7 years so it's time for an upgrade.
I feel you dude. My only furniture right now is just 2 lawn chairs and my friend did get me a mattress. I just got the place, I still love it though. I actually hop on here even when hanging out with friends because if they decide to start watching tv then that could put me to sleep. Its well known with me that for a good stretch there the background noise for pretty much the whole night would be this...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just got a crap ton of kids to watch and wait for my suit to get dry cleaned for the day. The sooner we get to the funeral home in time, the better.

This is going to be one extremely hard day to watch.

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851
Nobody casually drops Logic into the thread without getting noticed.

The other night I murdered Captain Crunch
Right in front of Toucan Sam and a whole damn bunch
That's life, what can I say? I'm a cereal killer, venereal dealer
And yes you know they ain't none other iller
It's Logic.
Haha I love Logic
Whenever there's a festival or what have you I always run up to places making food saying that "I'm Toucan Sam and I followed my nose to yall yeeeaaah"

Anyways if you get a kick from this this check this out. There's no relation its just what I'm listening to now.

Lord Dio

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1435-7744-1699
Pokemon demo tomorrow!
Grinded and got the throwing anchor, next is either the propeller dagger or the gear relic.
Grinding has reminded me just how beautiful the Pridemoor Keep theme is.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Wikileaks / Julian Assange stuff had me so enthralled, I forgot to check the flight status of me pap's airplane.
Well, time to go pick him up from O'Hare. Pray my safe journey: only got 1 sleep cycle last night.
Took me a while to realize that sleep cycle is not a video game term and you weren't making a joke.
I think that my mind has been infected by video games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I probably won't play much of the demo tomorrow. I won't be home for the most part, and I still want to continue my HeartGold run.
Speaking of which, after about 4 hours of doing nothing, Baoba called me. I now have a Larvitar named Jasper, and he has some catching up to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Torterras, Barry's Torterra gave me quite a run for my money as it KOed half my team since the damn thing can take hits like a beast...
This is why I love Torterra. I remember when I was doing my first run on Diamond and was always stressed about Barry's Infernape...

And then I decided to test Earthquake on it.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Oh that reminds me, I started my Soulsilver nuzlock again. Here's my current team for anyone interested.
:158: Cpt.Crunch- Lv9
:163:Whoot?- Lv9
:019:-Ratatouile- Lv9
:074:-Balboa -Lv9
:041:-Zubatman- Lv5

I would have a Bellsprout too, but HootHoot decided to crit a lv3 one.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Everyone's hyped for the Sun/Moon demo while here I am having to take a trip to the West Side AGAIN just to visit my teacher's studio for wall paint of all things.

At least on the bright side (as much as I'm worried for him), he can stay somewhere pleasant and peaceful (if not sad) instead of taking a train to this horrible place again.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The demo comes out tomorrow and I can't find my 3DS. I wonder if this is what hell is like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom